Bosch Electric Mini-Tank Water Heater Tronic 3000 T 4-Gallon (ES4) - Eliminate Time for Hot Water - Shelf, Wall or Floor Mounted
Get hot water where it's needed, when it's needed with the Bosch ES4 Tronic 3000 T Electric water heater. This 4-gallon capacity point-of-use mini-tank fits right under your sink and provides a practical and effective solution to your hot water needs. This smaller model can be plugged right into a 120-volt outlet with the 36-37" cord, or can be installed in-line with a larger hot water source to provide "on-demand" use. The glass-lined tank offers great insulation and added durability, while the heater's fast recovery rate eliminates long waits for hot water. An external dial allows you to easily control the temperature range, and the temperature-and-pressure relief valve enhances your safety. The ES4 Tronic 3000 T from Bosch has a sleek and attractive exterior design that blends in seamlessly with existing décor when installed in a visible location, making this heater a great option in any room. Water Heater measures 13.75" H x 13.75" L x 13.5" D and weighs 17.3 lbs. Do not operate this water heater if it is has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged or dropped
- CONVENIENT HOT WATER HEATER: 4 gallon point-of-use mini-tank fits under your sink to provide hot water right where you need it. Thermal efficiency is 98. Dimensions : 13.75 W x 13.75 H x 13.5 D Inches
- LONG LASTING QUALITY: This electric water heater is easy to maintain and has premium glass-lined material for a long service life. (Amps 12A, Volts (VAC) 120)
- INDEPENDENT INSTALLATION: 36-37" cord plugs into a 120 volt outlet for independent installation or in-line with a large hot water source
- FAST RECOVERY RATE: Eliminates long waits for hot water at your sink, get on demand hot water at your every need (supplies up to 2 sinks at a time)
- EASILY MOUNTED: Can be shelf, wall or floor mounted (bracket included); simply tap into the cold water line and install the water heater directly at the sink to provide hot water
Lasko Heating Space Heater 8.5?L x 7.25?W x 23?H 755320
Warm up your home office, finished basement, bedroom or almost any other room in your home with Laskos ceramic space heater. Equipped with an elongated ceramic element and penetrating air velocity, this tower heater pushes warmth throughout the room. Fits neatly into tight spaces and includes a multi-function remote for convenience.
Additional features include:
- 1500 watts of comforting warmth
- 3 quiet settings
- Adjustable thermostat and built-in timer
- Remote control
- E.T.L. listed
- 2 Quiet Settings - including high heat and low heat plus an Auto setting make this electric space heater ideal for warming up an area in your home or home office. With widespread oscillation this heater distributes warm air throughout the room
- Adjustable Thermostat - with digital display allows you to adjust the heater's 1500 watt ceramic heating element. With an easy to read digital temperature display you can select a wide range of temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Remote Control & Built-in Timer - allows you to adjust the heater's temperature, timer, oscillation and more from a distance. While the easy to program timer allows you to select 1 hour to 8 hours, in 1 hour intervals
- Built-in Safety Features - overheat protection ensures the space heater does not overheat even if left on for an extended amount of time. While a cool touch exterior keeps the heater cool to the touch even after running for hours
- Fully Assembled - allows you to take the heater out of the box and have it working it minutes. Simply plug the heater into a wall outlet, adjust the thermostat, and enjoy the warmth from your new Lasko space heater
Ecosmart ECO 18 Electric Tankless Water Heater, 18 KW at 240 Volts with Patented Self Modulating Technology
This Smart Technology electric tankless water heater is configured as a "whole home" model for climates where incoming water temperature is 62F and above. The ECO 18 is capable of heating over 2.5 gallons per minute, which is the equivalent of one water saver shower head (with a 1.5 gpm flow) and one sink with a low inlet water temperature of 62F, and an output setting of 105 F. Two showers emitting no more than 1.5 gpm each can be run simultaneously when incoming water temperature is above 70 F. Digital temperature control allows you to set your temperature in increments of 1. All tankless water heaters are sized based on flow rate and temperature rise, and there is a direct relationship between the two. So if used in a cold area requiring a high temperature rise, it will be more limited in the amount of fixtures (gallons per minute) it can heat at one time compared to a warmer climate. However, when sized properly it will provide endless hot water and only consume the energy needed, giving the user complete control. Prior to purchase and installation please verify this model is the right size for the expected demand and electrical requirements. The ECO 18 requires a minimum 150 amp electrical panel for installation with (2) 40 amp double pole breakers connected to (2) sets of #8 awg wire. Plumbing connections are 3/4" NPT. For additional assistance please feel free to contact our support center at 877-474-6473.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
- Copper and stainless components
- Lifetime warranty for residential use
- Save up to 60 on your water heating costs with the most advanced, self modulating technology available
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater.
- Save up to 12 cubic feet of storage space.
- Digital temperature control in 1-degree increments gives users complete control of hot water
Comfort Zone Wall Mount Heater
The Comfort Zone 7,500-watt wall-mount heater is perfect for industrial settings or your garage. It features thermostat control, fan-forced for wide area circulation and adjustable louvers to direct output. It features a heavy-gauge steel body, power and caution indicator lights and fully enclosed motor for use in harsh conditions. Comfort Zone is driven to perfection producing quality products for everyday living.
- 2 heat levels up to 7,500W
- Thermostat control
- Fan-forced for wide heat dispersion
- Ideal for household use
- 208V-240v heavy-duty, high-output heater
Lewis N. Clark Immersion Heater for Boiling Water (Portable Better than Electric Kettle): Heat Coffee, Tea, or Hot Chocolate in Minutes for Camping, Travel Office Use with Included Travel Adapter
This lightweight immersion heater is perfect for heating water on the road, whether thats for coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or even soups. You wont have to waste money on an overpriced cappuccino, spend sightseeing time searching for a coffee shop, or worry whether your next hotel will have a water heater.
It works on trains, planes, hotels, or anywhere with an electrical outlet, and you can use it with two different Alternating Current (AC) systems, including 120V, which is more common in North America, and 240V, which is more common in Europe and other parts of the world. It also includes a European adapter plug so you dont have to purchase that separately.
Its sleek, portable, and easily fits inside the included pouch. The durable burn guard ensures that the coils dont touch the sides of your mug or cup. You can even use it in the office or at home.
Please note that you should first fill up your container with water, then put the immersion heater in the water, and lastly turn the immersion heater on. After the water is hot, unplug the heater and wait thirty seconds before removing it from the water.
Now you dont have to order room service or bring a bulky pot, tea kettle, or water heater when youre traveling if you want a hot cup of tea or coffee. Easily warm liquids with this portable immersion heater and get your day started off right.
- HEATS FAST SIMPLE TO USE: You'll have warm water in seconds, boiling water in just minutes. Fill your container, place the immersion heater in the liquid, then turn on the immersion heater. It's that simple.
- MAXIMUM SAFETY: Durable burn guard protects your coffee mug, cups, and bowls ensuring the coils never touch the sides of your dishes or containers. Safely heat coffee, tea, soup, hot chocolate, and more.
- TRAVEL ADAPTER: Powered with a dual voltage system, (120 V for North America, and 240 V for Europe and other regions), and includes a European adapter and travel pouch; perfect for all your domestic and international travel needs
- VERSATILE: Perfect coffee and tea heater at the office, at home, or while you travel. Wonderful addition to your camping accessories. Compact, lightweight, and portable. No need for a bulky electric kettle
- PERFECT GIFT: Hunter, outdoorsman, traveler, coffee or tea lover, Christmas, birthday, house warming gift, or for the person who already has everything! Keep at home, at the office, in the camper, or in your suitcase
Stiebel Eltron Tempra Plus 29 kW, tankless electric water heater with Self-Modulating Power Technology & Advanced Flow Control
Stiebel Eltron Tempra 29 plus electric tank less water heater, 208/240 volts the tempra plus is the most technologically advanced tank less water heater available on the market today. The tempra series has been redesigned completely inside and out - upgraded heavy-duty electronics, a simple single flow sensor design, a hinged cover for easy access, and advanced flow control for the tempra plus. Welcome to the next generation of German quality. The tempra has several advantages over a gas-type tank less water heater. Compared to many similar gas tank less models the tempra is less expensive to purchase. Installation is also much simpler and cheaper since it is not necessary to vent a tempra to the outside. Like all tempra plus series tank less water heaters, the tempra 29 plus features a digital temperature display and convenient dial selector which allows you to set the desired output water temperature at any level between 86 and 125f (30 and 52c). The tempra 29 will also automatically sense the water flow rate and temperature, calculate how much power is needed to do the job, and will apply exactly that much power so it can precisely maintain the desired output temperature regardless of whether the flow rate changes or not. Stiebel eltron tempra 29 plus electric tankless water heater, 208/240 volts specifications: Voltage: 208/240 wattage: 21.6/28.8 amperage: 3x35/3x40 min. Required circuit breaker size: 3x50 recommended wire size: 3 x 8 maximum temp. Increase: 92 weight: 17.6 width: 16 5/8 height: 14 1/2 depth: 4 5/8 working pressure: 150 psi.
- Proven reliability
- No venting required
- Sleek design fits anywhere
- Save at least 15-2 on the hot water portion of your electric bill
Dr Infrared Heater Portable Space Heater, 1500-Watt
The Dr. Infrared Heater's Advanced Dual Heating System, combining PTC and Quartz Infrared Element, keeps you warm this winter while saving on heating bills. Equipped with a Dual Heating System and High Velocity Low Noise blower, the Dr. Infrared Heater increases the heat distribution and the result is heating your room to a comfortable temperature, fast. The Dr. Infrared Heater is certified by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) USA and Canada, ensuring the highest safety standard. The Dr. Infrared Heater is perfectly safe around children and pets and only gets warm to the touch. It does not have exposed heating elements that can cause a fire. The Dr. Infrared Heater comes with Energy saving Auto Mode, high and low setting when the mode is set to Auto, the unit will cycle on and off and switch between high or low setting to maintain the desired temperature setting. All Dr. Infrared heaters are engineered and designed in the USA. How is Dr. Heater Different from Other Heaters? Dr. Heater uses infrared heating, which heats objects in the room, instantly making you feel comfortably warm. By heating only the objects in the space--not the air--Dr. Heater provides maximum warmth and energy efficiency. With its state-of-the-art technology that helps the room retain air moisture, Dr. Heater do not dry out your skin like those convection heaters that blast out hot air, stripping the room of moisture. And the best part? It will save you money. Use Dr. Heater instead of your regular heating system, and you could save up to 50 on your next electricity bill. Plus, with its tip-over protection and auto shut-off overheat protection, you can sleep soundly knowing you have got a heater that is superior in safety. Tests Show Dr. Heater heats Faster and Better than Competing Heaters. In a side-by-side test comparison in airtight chambers with the same starting temperature, Dr. Heater heated the same amount of space much faster than a competing heater that has a price tag more than double that of Dr. Heater. Dr. Heater Delivers 60 more heat than other 1500-watt heaters. No magic trick--we just understand heat transfer better. Just because two heaters have the same wattage does not mean they transfer the same amount of heat. Wattage indicates the amount of electricity needed to power the heater--not the amount of heat it can deliver. Heater is the first to feature a dual heating system for maximum heat transfer rate. It combines the energy efficiency of infrared heat with the comfort of convection heat to heat your room fast and comfortably--without hot spots and cold spots. Dr. Heater uses a state-of-the-art 7-inch blower that generates higher pressure and moves larger air volume at a lower speed, without any of the noise of those other heaters on the market. Dr. Infrared Heater has three power Settings: Auto, Low 1000W and High 1500W. The auto energy saving mode allows you to set your desired temperature from 50-86F. It smartly selects between the two settings depending on your room temperature. The thermostat regulates the heater and causes it to cycle on and off to maintain the set temperature. You can also manually set the heater to run on High or Low all the time or with a timer. The heater has to be turned on first in order to use the remote. This a safety provision mandated by the Underwriters Laboratory. So, in order to use the remote, the first step for the user is to press the POWER button on the heater itself. This turns the heater on STANDBY. Then, pressing the POWER button on the remote will turn the heater on. The heater can't be turned on if the unit is not on STANDBY.
- Can heat up a large room with Auto Energy Saving Model With High and Low Feature. Tip-over protection and Overheat protection
- Dual Heating Systems featuring infrared quartz tube PTC with 12hr automatic shut-off timer. Uses standard 110v 3 prong outlet
- IR Remote Control, High Pressure Low Noise Blower with Noise level 39 dB super quiet. Heating coverage: 1000 Sq. ft
- Electronic Thermostat: range 50 to 86 degrees. Caster Wheels and lifetme filter
- Weights 24 lbs and uses 12.5 Amps of Power. 1500 Watts.Electric Cord 72 inch long
TPI Corporation 198TMC Fan Forced Portable Heater Radiant, 1500/900/600W, 120V, Winter Heating Equipment. Heating Devices
The TPI Corporation 198TMC combination fan forced/radiant portable heater has dual fan forced and radiant heating elements that can be used separately or together to warm small rooms and work areas. The steel enclosure has a handle for portability and a wire cage for safety. The radiant element operates at 600W, the fan forced element operates at 900 watts, and both may be used together for a total of 1500 watts. The unit includes a thermostat for adjustable temperature control and has a manual reset switch for overheat protection and a tip-over switch to disable the heater for safety. It includes a 6 long, three-conductor power cord and is wired for 120V for compatibility with most standard circuits. The unit weighs 9 lb. and is compliant to standards for use in the United States and Canada by United Laboratories (UL).
Electric heaters generate warmth through a central heating element that is housed in a reflective enclosure that concentrates the energy produced. An element made of a combination of metals produces heat or infrared energy by the electrical resistance created when an electric current passes through it. Fan-forced heaters pass air over the heating element to expel heat from the enclosure for greater throw and circulation. Radiant heaters do not use a fan, but warm nearby objects through energy transfer. A heaters voltage and wiring should be matched to the electrical circuit where it is to be used. Heaters are used in a range of commercial applications that include shop floors, construction sites, and industrial buildings. All local electrical codes should be followed when installing permanent mounted electric heating equipment.
TPI Corporation manufactures industrial and commercial electrical heaters, process heat ovens, ventilation products and fans, lighting equipment, and thermostatic controls. The company, founded in 1950, is headquartered in Johnson City, TN.
- TPI Fan Forced Heater: durable fan heater for cold weather can be used as an air circulator, heater or drier. The fan forced heater is ideal for area heating, radiant heat distribution, spot heating or freeze protection.
- Portable Heater: the electric heating device comes with adjustable settings to get the desired warmth and comfort. The easy-to-carry and light weight heating equipment is travel friendly and user friendly. This Winter care heating accessory is for commercial and industrial use
- Practical Winter Accessory: ideal to warm small spaces like garages, workshops, warehouses, laundry rooms, bedroom. Space heater with easy DIY installation flexibility. Delivers fast startup and low noise performance. Weighs 1 pound
- Unique Design: fan heater has a robust construction. The heating equipment is shockproof, corrosion resistant and scratch proof and features grilled structure with a long-lasting finish. The white color heating device is of compact size. The corded electric power source features 1500/900/600W, 120V
- Care Instruction: low maintenance heating device. Wait for the heater to cool before cleaning. Wipe with damp cloth. Do not use harsh chemical based cleaners. Remove loose dust with feather duster
Sio Green IR245 POU Electric Tankless Water Heater - Infrared Tankless Instant Hot Water Heater - Cost Effective & Corrosion-Free - No Lime Scale, No Algae, No Bacteria - 220v - 240v / 5A- 20A / 4.5kW
Did You Know That A Tank Less Electric Water Heater Could Save You Thousands Of Dollars In The Long Run? Looking for a cost-effective, practical and heavy-duty hot water heater for your home? Want to cut down on maintenance costs and enjoy hot water anytime you need it? Why settle for cheaply-made tank-less water heaters, when you can have the smartest and most innovative tankless electric heater? Introducing The Sio Green IR260 Electric Tankless Water Heater! If you are building a new home or renovating your house, then you need to consider a budget-friendly alternative to all those water heaters that require thousands of dollars in maintenance each year. With the Sio Green tankless heater that utilizes Far infrared ray and quartz elements, you don't have to worry about maintenance costs, since you will have: NO Corrosion - since no metal parts come in contact with water NO Bacteria & Algae - it will heat up only the water you use, thus preventing bacteria buildup NO Calcium Deposits - which is ideal for hard water areas NO Flimsy Coil Metallic Elements - which means NO maintenance costs NO Bulky & Impractical Heaters In Your Home - our tankless heater is as large as a shoe box. Why Choose Our Environmentally-Friendly & Cost-Effective Water Heater? Save Your Time & Effort Enjoy Maximum Operational Longevity Save Your Precious Utility Room, Kitchen Or Bathroom Space Cut Down On Maintenance Costs Adjust It To Your Family's Exact Needs Super-Easy To Install Don't Hesitate! Check out your home area and choose the ideal tankless water heater for your home! Indulge Yourself! Click "Add To Cart" NOW & Get Your Sio Green Premium Infrared Water Heater 100 RISK-FREE!
- HOT WATER ANYTIME YOU WANT WITHOUT ANY HASSLE! The Sio Green premium tankless water heater is here to help you enjoy your hand wash or wash the dishes with warm water anytime you want without any fuss. The infrared heating design will heat ONLY the water you use, thus allowing you to save time and money!
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY, NO COIL METALLIC ELEMENTS, NO CORROSION, NO MAINTENANCE! That's right! Our tankless hot water electric heater will create heat without direct contact with metals, which will in turn prevent corrosion, limescale deposit and calcium buildup. As a result, you will have to spend 0 on maintenance or replacements!
- 100 SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK! That's our unconditional guarantee! If you are not 100 satisfied with your budget-friendly, space-saving and ultra-practical tankless water heater within 30 days, we will offer you a free replacement or your money back. No questions asked! What are you waiting for? Get yours now while supplies last!
- SAVE YOUR BATHROOM OR KITCHEN SPACE WITH OUR COMPACT WATER HEATER, which is not only ideal for small bathrooms, kitchens or cabinets, but can be also installed easily. The ergonomic size and simple yet innovative construction will allow you to install it almost anywhere, including hotels, stores or restaurants!
- ADJUST IT TO YOUR EXACT NEEDS EFFORTLESSLY! Our electric tankless hot water heater features 4 power levels (1-4) so you can easily tailor its performance to your family's needs. Adjust the current from 5A -20A resulting in 1 kW to 4.5kW of power, which is ideal for any application. Plus, you can easily adjust the temperature using the Water Flow Regulator included in the packaging.
Brightown Space Heater 750W/1500W ETL Listed Quiet Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat, Portable Electric Heater Fan with Overheat Protection and Carrying Handle
Your best space radiant heater fan for bedroom, office, tabletop floor ect.
- Space Heater ETL Listed. Overheat Protection for safety, automatic shut off if it overheats
- Three Settings: 1500-watt high heat, 750-watt low heat and normal cool blow fan.
- Quiet and powerful soothing radiant heat , perfect for medium size rooms, Adjustable Thermostat Control for Personalized Comfort.
- SHOULD NOT BE USED IN A WET OR DAMP LOCATIONS LIKE BATHROOM. The dampness/humidity from showers and tubs causes the heating element to corrode -- causing the heater to permanently stop working.
- Actual product measures 6.2" X 7" x 9.2", 1-Year Quality Guarantee.
- Seal food machine
- Vacuum cleaner for rugs and hardwood floors
- What is the best stainless steel cookware set
- Household fogger for fleas
- Cheap wrinkle cream
- Products for red face
- Pennzoil ultra platinum 5w30 review