DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
WEN MSA330 Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand with 3 Onboard Outlets
Remember when you could adequately support both your miter saw and your workpiece? With the WEN Collapsible Rolling Miter Saw Stand, youll have a sturdy and reliable support system for all your sawing needs. Three pre-mounted 120V outlets provide you up to 15 amps of power, meeting the needs of saws and tools of all sizes. Two 8-inch never flat wheels combine with foldable design for a safe and easy transportation and storage solution. The sliding arms extend anywhere from 32 to 79 inches in width, providing support for boards up to 10.5 feet long. Quick-release brackets tightly lock the miter saw in place for simple installation and adjustments. The 1-1/2-inch-diameter steel frame provides over 330 pounds of support to your saw and materials while the powder-coated finish prevents corrosion and marring to the stands body. Adjust the height of the detachable rollers to best match the specific requirements of your project. Both rollers also operate as work stops, helping make consistent and even cuts every time. The universal design allows for compatibility with the majority of miter saws on the market, including the entire WEN miter saw series. If you want to know whether or not your particular miter saw will fit onto the WEN Rolling Miter Saw Stand, simply measure the distance between the front and back mounting holes. If this distance is less than 15 inches and on a centerline, the stand will fit. And because its a WEN product, your miter saw stand comes backed by a two year warranty, a nationwide network of skilled service technicians and a friendly customer help line all to make sure you remember WEN.
- Universal design fits nearly every miter saw on the market, including all WEN miter saws
- Collapsible rolling stand features two 8-inch never-flat wheels for simple transportation and storage
- Sturdy 1-1/2-inch diameter steel frame elevates your miter saw 33 inches off the ground
- Extend the support arms anywhere from 32 to 79 inches to support boards up to 10.5 feet long
- Includes three onboard 15A 120V outlets, two height adjustable rollers, quick-release brackets, two table extensions, a powder-coated finish and a two-year warranty
PROTOCOL Equipment 67106 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation
Youre all about earning sweat equity, but to be efficient on the job, you need equipment that will work as hard as you. Good thing the PROTOCOL Equipment WS-077 Contractor Miter Saw Workstation always outperforms its competitors. Constructed of high-grade and corrosion-resistant, powder-coated steel, this stand has a 500 pound weight capacity and the adjustable tool mount brackets work with most brands of miter saws and other bench-top tools. The tool mounts have a sliding rail that lets you adjust the center of gravity of any mounted tool and create a steady foundation while cutting. The tubular, powder-coated steel legs are capped for use on finished surfaces and have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down. One pair of legs feature fold-down storage brackets that can hold a variety of builder materials. The top width adjusts from 35-inches to 77-inches, allowing for an extensive workload. There's a convenient carrying handle and sturdy wheels that make transporting this workstation effortless.
PROTOCOL tools are designed to exceed the requirements of entry-level pro contractors and DIY customers shopping in select retailers.
- PORTABLE WORKSTATION - Portable wheeled workstation with adjustable tool mount brackets and extendable material supports
- PROFESSIONAL GRADE STRENGTH - Made of high-grade steel that can support up to 500lb of materials so you can tackle big jobs faster
- UNIVERSAL MOUNT - Adjustable tool mount brackets have six inch handles and work with most brands of miter saws
- 2 MATERIAL SUPPORTS - 2 adjustable material supports each feature an end stop to make quick work of repeat cuts
- FOLDING LEGS - Folding legs have quick-release levers for easy setup and take-down and on one side feature fold-down material storage brackets
- ADJUSTABLE TOP WIDTH - Infeed and outfeed material supports adjust from a compact 35-inches to a maximum of 77-inches
- CAPPED FEET - Capped feet on each support leg allow use on finished surfaces without damaging them
DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWX724 compact miter stand has a universal design that works with all brands of miter saws. Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. The 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage and Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up. Tool mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to the stand. The work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material. Miter saw not included.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10 feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage. Extended Tool Height 32 inches,Extended Tool Width 100 inches,Folded Tool Height 8 inches,Folded Tool Width 44 inches
DEWALT DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand with Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
Heavy duty work stand, with miter saw mounting brackets, compact design, 36" wide, allows easy transport & storage, 1000 lb capacity each handles the toughest jobs, lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to & from the jobsite, legs provide superior support & fold for easy storage, leg lock levers allow for fast & easy set up, transport latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together, includes miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
BORA Portamate PM-4000 - Heavy Duty Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Attach Tool Mounting Bars
If you have a miter saw, then the PM-4000 folding miter saw stand is exactly what you need. Designed to work with nearly every make and model miter saw or chop saw, this strong, stable stand will allow you to setup wherever you wish quickly, easily, and safely. Whether its a jobsite or your driveway, youll appreciate being able to work exactly where you need to. This is a contractor grade miter saw stand, but priced for the homeowner. But dont let the low cost fool you this is a high quality piece of equipment, with tubular steel construction, and a whopping 500lb capacity, so you can handle the big jobs with ease. The quick attach mounts make attaching and detaching the saw simple, and the adjustable 13 tall material supports can be in or out to support material ten feet long. But heres the kicker its not only lightweight, but it folds up for easy transport and storage, making this one of the most versatile miter saw stands on the market. An optional Wheel Kit is available (PM-7004) for added mobility, and extra tool mounts (PM-7002 20-in long and can be adjusted along the width to fit most saws) are also available allowing you to expand the use of your stand to other tools in your shop.
- A cut above - the Bora Porta mate PM-4000 is the best, most practical, hassle-free stand you'll find for miter saws or chop saws. Constructed of tubular steel with a powder-coated finish, This rugged yet lightweight saw stand can support up to 500 lbs. And is compatible with Miter saws up to 12 inches, including compound sliding saws.
- Cut out for convenience - setup is quick and simple, as the folding legs swing under the center portion and are secured by pins that snap into position. Stand folds up for easy transport, storage and carrying from your vehicle to the worksite. Folded size is 43. 5" W x 20" D x 6. 5" H and Weighs only 30 lbs. without a saw.
- Switch gears & mount add tools - quick-attach saw mounts allow for easy mounting of your saw, as well as other tools which you can switch around, set up and take down quickly - hardware is included. Additional mount sets sold separately offer a wider variety of tools that you can use with your PM-4000 stand.
- Makes the cut - our PM-4000 saw stand was specially designed to provide the ideal ergonomic working height of 36 inches, so professional contractors and day's can work safely and comfortably while making cuts with absolute precision and secure stability.
- Any way you cut it - Buy with confidence knowing that you are backed by our 1-year . If for any reason, you're not 100 satisfied with your purchase, let US know, and we'll make it right.
DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2' Beam extends to support up to 16' Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won't scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150" W x 32" H when fully extended, 72" W x 6" H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
Tomax Miter Saw Stand Quick Attach Tool Mounting Lightweight Portable
Open size: length: 37-76 inch width: 21 inch height: 32-36 inch
Package size(inch): 35.83 X 9.84 X 5.91
Loading Capacity: 330 lbs/150kg
Length adjustable: 37-76 inch
Height adjustable: 32-36 inch
Package weight: 10.8 kg
TOMAX is a fully integrated enterprise, incorporating technology, research and development, manufacturing and marketing functions. We have over 10 years production experience in circular saw blades, abrasives and diamond tools.
- Saw stand can hold up to 330 lbs, ideal for most saws.
- Very stable and not easy to fall over. 4 legs adjustable for an uneven floor
- Lightweight, only 22lbs, Quick-Fold Design and for Easy Storage and Portability
- Quick Attach saw mounts allow you to easily mount your saw or other tools for fast setup and take down -- hardware is included
- 1-year warranty, 100 risk-free satisfaction guarantee
Hitachi UU240F Hitachi UU240F Heavy-Duty Miter Saw Stand,
The Hitachi Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand features a durable steel construction and can accept up to a 12" sliding miter saw. The included auxiliary mounting brackets make it fully universal and eliminate the need of creating an additional mounting surface. The quick-release mounting brackets offer easy mounting and removal of the miter saw from the stand. The non-marring rubber feet on the mounting brackets allow the miter saw to be placed on any surface without fear of scratching. Work supports can extend up to 95.5 inches to support longer material if needed. The easily adjustable material stops that are installed at each end facilitate repetitive cutting applications. Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport the saw and stand even the roughest of job sites.
- Heavy-duty steel construction can support up to 400 lbs. Compatible With: Height Maximum 34-29/32 inches
- Material support extensions (extend 8') for supporting longer material
- Accepts up to a 12" sliding compound miter saw for ultimate flexibility
- Tool-less height adjustment of material supports for quick and easy set-up
- Quick-release mounting brackets allow for easy mounting and removal of miter saw from the stand
- Non-marring rubber feet on mounting brackets prevent surface damage when saw is removed from stand and placed on finished surfaces
- Installed material stops are adjustable for repetitive cutting applications
- Large 8" treaded wheels make it easy to transport even while the saw is mounted
- Weighs only 50lbs for stability and easy transport
- Includes Anchor Plates, Auxiliary Mounting Brackets
Evolution Power Tools EVOMS1 Compact Folding Miter Saw Stand with Quick Release Mounting Brackets, Rollers, and End Stops, Black
This miter saw stand is a fantastic addition to Evolutions product range. Perfectly complementing Evolutions miter saws, as well as most other brands of miter saw. Setup and take down of the miter stand is quick and easy. This miter saw stand is both lightweight and robust. The stand weighs just 34lb and can support long workpieces, up to 118in, in length and can support up to 330lb. It is equipped with quick release mounting brackets for fast saw removal and height adjustable arms, with rollers and end stops. The folding legs and support arms that slide into the stand, allow for simple storage and transportation. Fits all Evolution Power Tool's Miter Saws, as well as most other brands of miter saws.
- Quick & easy set up: the folding legs, quick release mounting brackets and support arms that slide into the stand, allow for simple set up, storage and transport
- Sturdy & Robust: this miter saw stand can support long workpieces up to 118 inches in length and has a maximum work load of 330lbs
- Quick release brackets: quick release mounting brackets allow for fast miter saw removal
- Repeat cuts: height adjustable arms with rollers and end stops make quick work of repeat cuts
- Fits all Evolution power tool's miter saws, as well as most other brands of miter saws
- Coverage powder foundation drugstore
- Drugstore facial serum
- Guest bed
- High security padlock
- Captain america shield best buy
- Castrol full synthetic oil 5w30
- Cheap e bike