6 Infusions gift set for flavoring your Gin & Tonic cocktail. With fresh spices, herbs and flowers 100 Natural ingredients
Té Tonic NanoPack includes: 6 different flavoured infusions to spice up your Gin & Tonic cocktail
1 unit. Red Passion flavor (Dried apple, hibiscus, elderberry, rose-hip, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry and blackcurrant)
1 unit. Green flavor (Dried Cucumber, lemon rind, physalis, juniper berries, lemon verbena and cardamom)
1 unit. Rose Jasmine flavor (Hibiscus, to give the gin a light tint, dehydrated rose petals, orange blossom, green jasmine tea and dried apple)
1 unit. Yellow Citric flavor (lemon rind, hibiscus, juniper berries, camomile, physalis, lemon aroma and cardamom)
1 unit. Orange Energy flavor (Dried orange rind, dried lemon rind, whole cinnamon pods, mint, physalis, juniper berries and orange and cinnamon tea.)
1 unit. White Essential flavor (Physalis, lemon rind, juniper berries, black pepper, cardamom and orange blossom)
Steps to mix your Gin with our infusions, use a large bowl glass, add dry Gin. Gin is best when it has room temperature. Cold Gin will take longer to infuse.
For Red & Rose flavors insert infusion bag for 1 minute , then take out the bag. Add Tonic and ice after you removed the tea bag. For the other flavors leave the infusion bag for 4-7 minutes depending on the strength of flavor you desire
Made in Spain
All text & instructions on packaging is English!
Service you can rely on: We provide a highly efficient service from the moment you place an order with us. Your order will be dispatched quickly by Amazon FBA.
- Grap your chance of this offer! Té Tonic NanoPack contains 6 different flavoured infusions that will make it easy to create delicious Gin & Tonic cocktails. Ideal as a gift for any Gin lover!
- Red (Passion) & Rose (Jasmine) Flavor, Green (Fresh) & Yellow (Citric) Flavor, Orange (Energy) & White (Essential) Flavor
- Easy and quick way to make a tasty Gin and Tonic Cocktail. Just dip in the piramide tea bags in the Gin to get the aroma's to flavor your Gin.
- Infusions by Té Tonic are 100 natural organic and contain no artificial colors or additives or preservatives.
- THE PERFECT GIFT FOR ANY OCCASION - Birthdays, Anniversaries, Christenings and to say thank you, congratulations, get well soon... or I'm sorry. Go on surprise someone, they'll love it!
Gin & Tonic: The Complete Guide for the Perfect Mix
Gin & tonic, the drink of the eighties, is more fashionable than ever before. Bars, clubs, gin menus in restaurants - gin is everywhere.
This beautifully compiled book is an essential guide for gin lovers in search of their own original take on this wonderfully complex drink. Richly illustrated, it covers the history of gin, the gin families with their distinct characteristics and distilled flavours, and the exciting, more recent developments in the marketing, the bottling and packaging of gin which is increasingly quirky, artistic and original. There is an overview of some of the smartest places to drink and discover a world of gin; hip and very cool.
Beyond 'ice and a slice', how do you put together the perfect gin and tonic, from the amazing array of new infusions? What are the flavors and textures in food that best accompany this very particular drink? With foodpairing ideas and recipes to create at home... find your favorite glass, crack the ice and indulge!
The perfect accompaniment to the booming "ginterest," this new edition includes a section on foodpairing (with new recipes!) with gin, and an overview of the most famous gin bars across the globe.
- Lanoo Books
Gin: The Manual
'You could not write a more sophisticated book or pack more detail onto each page...it is rocket science impressive'
In recent years, gin has shed its old-fashioned image and been reborn as a hot and hip spirit. The number of brands grows every day and bartenders - and consumers - are now beginning to re-examine gin as a quality base spirit for drinks both simple and complex.
Now, with more brands available than ever before, it is the time to set out what makes gin special, what its flavours are and how to get the most out of the brands you buy. With this book as your guide, discover:
How gin is made
What a botanical is and how they impact a gin's flavour
What the difference between Dutch, London, Scottish, Spanish and American gins is
How you drink them to maximise your pleasure
Whether there is life beyond the gin & tonic (yes!)
The body of the book covers 120 gins which Dave has tested four ways - with tonic, with lemonade, in a negroni and in a martini - and then scored. In addition, each gin is categorised according to an ingenious flavour camp system, which highlights its core properties and allows you to understand how you can best drink it, and therefore enjoy it.
Betan Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon,Spiral Pattern Bar Cocktail Shaker Spoon Set of 2 (12 Inches)
Brand: Betan Life
Long spoon: 31.5cm*2.5cm
Short spoon: 21cm*2.5cm
2 x 12 inches Twisted Mixing Spoon
The twisted Mixing Spoon is the ideal solution to all of your mixing needs.
With its professional stainless steel look, you can stylishly and effortlessly combine cocktails with a simple stir. This spoon can reach to the bottom of almost any tall cocktail glass, so you can go wild and create some giant tasty masterpieces!
Ideal for using with cocktail shakers, tall glasses and pitchers. It's an entertaining essential.
- 18/8 Staniless Steel,Granted from premium polished stainless steel for superb durability and corrosion resistance, easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
- Smooth and elegant design. Shiny stainless steel, tight helix with a teardrop shape end.
- Right length, right construction. Spiral pattern offers better grip and control, 12 inches is long enough for most drinkwares.
- Multipurpose Spoon -- Versatile utensil is practical, thin size fits virtually any cup size. Application for bar, coffee shop, milk tea shop, restaurants, home, party, etc. Suitable for mixed cocktails, juices, iced tea, milk, and more.
- Mix like a PRO. Remember the excitement of watching bartender elegantly stir a cocktail? They are masters not only because they have mad skills but also because they have the RIGHT TOOL. Cocktail aficionados or someone who takes bar kit seriously should definitely get this bar spoon set. Be it gin, whiskey, rum, vermouth, bitters, STIR it with this bar spoon.
- Over 275 levels to master
- 10 decks of themed art to unlock... more are coming soon!
- 72 patterns to complete
- Collect daily bonus coins every day!
- Designed for phone and tablet play
Clubman Reserve Gents Gin After Shave Lotion, 6 oz
Clubman Reserve Gents Gin After Shave Lotion, 6 oz. Made up of good quality material. The product is manufactured in United States.
- Good Quality product
- Made of good ingredients
- Manufactured in United States
Happy Wax New Cocktail Mix Soy Wax Melts - Scented Wax Melts Infused with Essential Oils - Cute Bear Shapes Perfect for Melting in Your Wax Warmer (Mango Daiquiri, Elderflower Gin, Watermelon Mojito)
Escape from reality with our Happy Wax Cocktail Collection scented soy wax melts! Our cocktail collection features a selection of refreshing fragrances curated perfectly to capture the fragrances of summer. With our Happy Wax Cocktail Mix scented soy wax melts, you will get to sample three fragrances from our Cocktail Collection, including Elderflower Gin, Watermelon Mojito, and Mango Daiquiri! In our Mango Daiquiri scented wax melts, you'll detect notes of tropical, creamy sweetness bursting with notes of golden pineapple, ripe mango, and sweet coconut milk! In our Watermelon Mojito scented soy wax melts, you'll detect notes of fresh-cut honeydew and casaba melon married with notes of ruby watermelon and garden splashed with refreshing effervescent lime! In our Elderflower Gin scented soy wax melts, you'll detect notes of elderflower liqueur stirred with notes of lychee nectar and sugared pink rose blended with sparkling grapefruit and juniper gin! Each of our Happy Wax Half Pounder Pouches contains approximately 56-60 adorable bear-shaped wax melts-that's over 200 hours of flame-free home fragrance! All Happy Wax melts are made with 100 all-natural organic soy wax and are infused with essential oils! Pair our all-natural soy wax melts with our Happy Wax scented wax warmers for an innovative home fragrance experience. We recommend starting with 1-2 Happy Wax scented wax melts in our Outlet Plug-In Wax Melt Warmers, and 2-3 Happy Wax scented wax melts in our Tabletop Signature & Classic Wax Melt Warmers!
- SWEET SUMMERTIME - Escape from reality with our Happy Wax Cocktail Collection! With our Cocktail Mix, you will get to sample three fragrances, including Elderflower Gin, Mango Daiquiri, and Watermelon Mojito!
- LONG-LASTING SCENTS - Soy wax burns cleaner and lasts longer than paraffin-based products. Our scented wax melts are even infused with essential oils, adding a touch of aromatherapy to your melting experience!
- ALL-NATURAL & MADE IN AMERICA - These Cocktail Mix scented wax melts are made with all-natural soy wax. All Happy Wax melts are made with all-natural, organic, 100 vegetable-based soy wax, which is even biodegradable.
- BREAK FREE OF THE BRICK - Fun bear wax melt shapes make mixing and melting in your wax warmer a breeze! Each 8-Oz. Half Pounder pouch contains approximately 56-60 scented Happy Wax bear melts. You'll get over 200 Hours of burn time with every Half Pounder Pouch!
- INFUSED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS - All Happy Wax soy wax melts are infused with the finest essential oils! Mango Daiquiri is even infused with orange & mandarin essential oils!
Power Abs Medicine Ball Workout with Gin Miller
Gin Miller's Power Abs Medicine Ball Workout introduces a new challenge in strength and conditioning with this dynamic workout. Designed to optimize benefits in cardio-respiratory fitness and reactive strength, this circuit interval format maximizes results in one time-efficient workout. This total-body workout alternates short bursts of easy-to-follow cardio (marches, jogs, runs and jacks) with integrated exercises that work multiple muscles groups all at the same time.
This program, specifically designed to improve overall fitness conditioning, adds a new variable in resistance training with the addition of light to moderate medicine balls. Adding the dynamics of medicine balls not only improves strength, coordination and balance, but also targets all the muscles of the core. This type of reactive training leads to better posture and every-day function - and a firmer, tighter mid-section.
Total Workout Time - 36 minutes
Mix & Match Menu - direct select specific exercises
Novice - less than or up to 4lbs
Beginner - less than or up to 6lbs
Intermediate - less than or up to
Advanced - less than or up to 10lbs
Elite Athlete - less than or up to 12lbs
*Due to the dynamic nature of this workout, exercisers should be pre-conditioned with a strong foundation in resistance exercise, balance training, and core stability. As with any new program or training mode, it is important to view the safety guidelines and watch the workout in its entirety prior to attempting these exercises. Anyone considering this type of training - including but not limited to pregnant women and especially those with a history of back, hip, spine or any other joint issues - should consult with their health care provider to determine if this program or training is appropriate for their fitness goals.
Calvit's Shrubs GINGER/LEMONGRASS with White Pepper - Handmade mixer for soft drinks & cocktails (8 oz.)
Shrubs, also known as drinking vinegars, originated hundreds of years ago as a way to preserve fruit juice using vinegar and sugar. In recent years, craft cocktail enthusiasts have revived this venerable elixir, greatly to the benefit of the modern drinker.
How To Use
COCKTAIL: Mix 1 oz. of shrub with 1 oz. of your preferred spirit (if you like the taste of liquor at the forefront, use a bit less shrub); add club soda or tonic to taste. A good squeeze of lemon or lime is almost always a fine idea. Feel free to experiment!
SOFT DRINK: For a delicious, all-natural, hand-made NA refreshment, pour about 1 oz. of shrub into a tall glass with club soda and/or tonic water (about a 1-to-4 ratio) and ice. A squeeze of lime? Sure.
Flavor Profile/Suggested Pairings
The ginger/lemongrass combo is a cornerstone of southeast Asian cooking: bright, herbal, tart, floral. The white pepper adds a little kick to the finish. Calvit's Ginger/Lemongrass Shrub is excellent with a gin-and-tonic; people also enjoy it with rye or bourbon (add a squeeze of lemon and some club soda).
Calvit's Shrubs are made with piles and piles of fresh herbs, fruits and vegetables, with no flavor syrups or concentrates, and sweetened with unrefined cane sugar. Fizz your own water, and you have a delicious, refreshing beverage produced entirely outside of the industrial sugar-water complex!
About Calvit's Shrubs
I started making shrubs when I needed something interesting to drink after I quit drinking. After a bartender introduced me to shrubs, I started playing around with different flavor combos myself, and enough friends and relatives told me, "Man, this stuff is delicious!" that I decided to try selling it. The fact that my custom-created non-alcohol drink alternative is also a fabulous cocktail mixer amuses me greatly.
- DRINKING SHRUBS: Modern craft cocktail enthusiasts have revived this age-old beverage mixer, which adds flavor and intrigue to alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks alike.
- HOW TO USE: For a soft drink, pour 1 oz. Calvit's Shrub in a tall glass with ice and fizzy water of choice. For a cocktail, mix 1 oz. shrub to 1 oz. spirits; add mixer to taste.
- A NATURAL BEVERAGE: Calvit's Shrubs are made from real fruits and vegetables, using no flavor syrups or concentrates, and sweetened with unrefined cane sugar.
- FLAVOR PROFILE (GINGER LEMONGRASS): A tangy, complex flavor enhancer. Ginger and lemongrass are a classic flavor combo. White pepper adds a little spice kick at the finish. Delicious when added to a gin-and-tonic, with rye or bourbon whiskey, or as a variation on a Moscow Mule.
- MADE IN THE USA: Hand-crafted by Phil the Shrubber in Minneapolis in service to his motto: "I'd like to punch you in the mouth-with flavor!"
Gin: The Art and Craft of the Artisan Revival
Gin introduces the reader to the global artisan gin revolution, highlighting the spirits history and the ways that todays craft drinks-makers have transformed the notion of what a gin can and should be. From the Renaissance apothecaries of Europe, to the streets of London, to the small local distilleries and cocktail bars of the United States, Canada, England, Spain, Australia and beyond, this book explores gins illustrious history, taking a closer look at the emerging new categories of gin as well as the old guard. With profiles of key players in the distilling world and hundreds of ideas for how to drink gin, whether it is as a cocktail, in a classic gin & tonic or neat, or as an aperitif or liqueur, this book is a must-have addition to any gin-lover's shelf!
- Frisbee golf drivers
- Hair clay product
- Clinique foundation for combination skin
- Natural eyeshadows
- Suunto watch
- Which drill to buy
- Tyger tri fold pickup tonneau cover