Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
The Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The ATR2100-USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring with no audible delay. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone output without audible delay
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. System requirements- Macintosh MAC OS X, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM minimum, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, USB 1.0 or 2.0, 64 MB RAM minimum
Audio Technica AT2005USB Handheld Dynamic Microphone
Building on the heritage of the renowned 20 Series line of studio microphones, Audio-Technicas new AT2005USB is an all-purpose microphone designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound systems conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computers USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. The AT2005USB also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- Handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output
- Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor your microphone's output without audible dela
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
- High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds
Samson Technologies Q2U Handheld Dynamic USB Microphone Recording and Podcasting Pack
Q2U USB/XLR Microphone The Q2U brings digital and analog together in one convenient microphone. Finally, a high-quality handheld mic to meet both your live sound and digital recording needs. Take the Q2U to your gig for a professional live performance then take it home to record any new ideas right to your computer. Whether your passion is recording or performing, this mic has you covered. The Q2U brings digital and analog together in one convenient microphone.View larger Included accessories make it easy to mix, monitor and listen with comfort and accuracy. View larger Q2U Dynamic Cardioid Microphone The Q2U is a dynamic handheld microphone that features both an XLR output and a USB I/O, so it can plug directly into any live sound console or any computer with a USB input. And the microphone's on/off switch lets you control the audio to the XLR output, allowing you to perform in a live setting and record to a computer simultaneously. This revolutionary mic also features a built-in 3.5mm stereo headphone jack with volume control for no-latency monitoring during recording. Plus, a cardioid pickup pattern and a high-quality A/D converter with a 16-bit, 48kHz sampling rate ensure the sound reproduction in both live and recording applications is clear, detailed and accurate. It's also compatible with most computer based digital audio workstations, so your recordings can be developed with enhanced control and functionality. What's in the Box? Q2U Dynamic Cardioid Microphone, desktop stand, mic clip, USB cable, XLR cable, Cakewalk Music Creator software and user manual. About Samson Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world. Key Features Q2U USB/XLR dynamic handheld microphone Compatible with most computer-based digital audio workstation software 1/8-inch stereo headphone output with level controls for no-latency monitoring Cardioid pickup pattern 16-bit, 48kHz resolution Smooth, flat frequency response of 50Hz - 15kHz Solid, die-cast construction with heavy gauge mesh grill Includes desktop tripod stand, mic clip, USB cable and XLR cable Bundled with Cakewalk Music Creator recording software
- Best of both worlds: professional handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output for connecting to a computer and XLR analog output for connecting to a mixer, audio interface or portable PA system
- Sound your best: dynamic microphone capsule with a cardioid pickup pattern captures sound from in front of the microphone and less from the side and rear, minimizing ambient sounds and other room noises for podcasting, home recording or voiceover work. It also reduces possible feedback in live performance settings
- Hear the mix: onboard 1/8" (3. 5mm) headphone jack allows for zero-latency monitoring, so you can hear yourself without any delay or echo, plus a mix of your computer audio playback
- Start Recording: The Q2U is a plug-and-play device, meaning it doesn't need any special drivers to work with your computer. Just connect the microphone to your computer, launch your favorite audio software, and start recording.
- It's All in the Box: The Q2U Recording and Podcasting Pack includes everything you need to start recording great sounding projects: an extended desktop stand with mic clip that positions the microphone close to the sound source, a pop-filter for reducing p-pops, and USB and XLR cables.
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio XLR Microphone, Black
Audio-Technicas stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications. The noise level is 20 dB SPL
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.OUTPUT CONNECTOR:Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Black speckles on the mic is the finish of the item.AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE:R7
Rode Podcaster USB Dynamic Microphone
The Rode Podcaster is the easiest way to record high quality vocals or audio on your computer and upload them to the world. Seamless integration was the idea, and it was obtained by creating a studio dynamic microphone with unparalleled A/D converters, so that the microphone can be plugged into any computer with no in/out boxes, no expensive computer pre-amps, just a USB cable. The Podcaster offers an end-address configuration, the clarity of RØDE's tailored-for-voice frequency response, an ON L.E.D, a direct headphone amp, and of course very low self noise. The Podcaster opens up possibilities for anyone who records audio - from podcasters, journalists and students to business people adding audio files to websites and multimedia presentations. RODE Podcaster Features Broadcast sound quality 28mm dynamic capsule 18-Bit Resolution, 8 - 48 kHz sampling Windows and Mac compatible Tight Cardioid pattern for superior off axis sound rejection Powered from USB Bus Internal capsule shock mounting 3.5mm stereo headphone output with volume control built into the body Includes a 10 foot USB cable and stand mount
- Broadcast sound quality
- 28mm dynamic capsule
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Tight Cardioid pattern for superior off axis sound rejection
- Includes a 10 foot USB cable and stand mount
Blue Yeti USB Microphone - Blackout Edition
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available Anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With all new total Blackout finish, BLACKOUT YETI adds style and energy to your recording or broadcasting setup. BLACKOUT YETI can capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone. Featuring Blue innovative triple capsule array, BLACKOUT YETI can record in stereo or your choice of three other unique patterns, including cardioid, omnidirectional, and bidirectional. BLACKOUT YETI utilizes a high quality A-D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and direct controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain. With no drivers to install, BLACKOUT YETI is the most versatile USB mic lighting up the airwaves today. Headphone Amplifier - Impedance - 16 ohms
- Tri-capsule array - 3 condenser capsules can record almost any situation.
- Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo.Frequency Response- 20Hz - 20kHz
- Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output. Power output (RMS): 130mW
- Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls.
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 (including 8.1), Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Home and Professional), and Mac OS X (10.4.11 or higher), and requires a minimum of 64 MB of RAM(remove existing and upload).
Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The Shure SM57 is a fixture in the music business. You see it everywhere. In small clubs and 100,000 seat stadiums. This renowned mic is used by legendary performers and the latest up-and-comers. What you may not have seen are the thousands of SM57s at work behind the scenes in professional recording studios around the world. In fact, you'll probably find it in more studios than any other mic. Not surprising. The unidirectional dynamic SM57 has set the industry standard by defining the way instruments should sound. Which is why it's used by any serious musician or recording professional. Its warm, clean sound along with its carefully contoured presence rise make it ideal for a wide range of instrument miking applications, particularly guitar amplifiers and drums. The SM57 features a uniform cardioid pick-up pattern that isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise.
- Contoured frequency response is clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, precussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main source while reducing background noise
- Extremely durable under heaviest use
- Frequency response 40 to 15,000 Hz
- Connectivity: Wired
Blue Snowball iCE Condenser Microphone, Cardioid - Black
Its never been easier to get high-quality sound for your voice and computer-based audio recordings. At home, the office-or anywhere for that matter-the Snowball ice USB microphone delivers audio quality thats light years ahead of your computers built-in microphone. The custom cardioid condenser capsule offers crystal-clear audio for communicating, creating and recording. Snowball ice is Skype certified so youre guaranteed to get great-sounding results, and comes ready to go with an adjustable desktop mic stand and USB cable. It even works automatically with your Mac or PC-no drivers required.
- Custom condenser capsule offers crystal clear audio for Skype, Messages and FaceTime
- Record vocals, create podcasts, and add narration to your home movies
- Add crystal clear audio to recordings for YouTube. Frequency Response: 40 -18 kHz
- Easy plug and play directly to your Mac or PC-no drivers to install
- Snowball iCE is a USB 2.0 device (USB 3.0 compatible as per USB 3.0 backward compatibility specification).Sample/word Rate: 44.1 kHz/16 bit
- NOTE: Refer the User Manual before use.
Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
The SM7B dynamic microphone has a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications. It features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum generated by computer monitors, neon lights, and other electrical devices. The SM7B has been updated from earlier models with an improved bracket design that offers greater stability. In addition to its standard windscreen, it also includes the A7WS windscreen for close-talk applications. Popular radio and TV mic features excellent shielding against electromagnetic hum. Plus mounting bracket.
- Flat, wide-range frequency response for exceptionally clean and natural reproduction of both music and speech
- Bass rolloff and mid-range emphasis (presence boost) controls with graphic display of response setting
- Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum, optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors
- Internal "air suspension" shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission
- Highly effective pop filter eliminates need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds, even for close-up vocals or narration
- Now shipping with the A7WS detachable windscreen, designed to reduce plosive sounds and gives a warmer tone for close-talk vocals
- Yoke mounting with captive stand nut for easy mounting and dismounting provides precise control of microphone position
- Classic cardioid polar pattern, uniform with frequency and symmetrical about axis, to provide maximum rejection and minimum coloration of off-axis sound
- Rugged construction and excellent cartridge protection for outstanding reliability
- Replacement cartridge: RPM106
Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Handheld Cardioid Dynamic USB and XLR Microphone Bundle with Blucoil Pop Filter, 10-Ft XLR Cable and 5-Pack of Reusable Cable Ties
Audio-Technica AT2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone
USB output connects to your computer for digital recording, while the XLR output connects with your sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance. Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and on-stage use. Built-in headphone jack allows you to directly monitor from your microphone. Adjust headphone volume with easy-to-use controls on the bottom of the microphone.
High-quality AD convertor with 16 Bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response. Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use. Threaded stand clamp attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. On/off switch functions for both USB and analog operation.
POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 50 - 15,000 Hz
POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
BIT DEPTH: 16 bit
SAMPLE RATE: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
CONTROLS: On/off switch; headphone volume control
WEIGHT: 268 g (9.5 oz)
DIMENSIONS: 183.0 mm (7.20") long, 51.0 mm (2.01") maximum body diameter
OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type/XLR-type
HEADPHONE OUTPUT POWER: 10 mW @ 16 ohms
HEADPHONE JACK: 3.5 mm TRS (stereo)
Also Included with this Bundle:
Blucoil Audio 6-Inch Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen for Studio Recording with Stand Clip and Swivel Mount 360 Flexible Holder
Blucoil Audio Balanced XLR Cable - Premium 3-Pin Microphone Cable, Black, 10 Feet
5-Pack of Blucoil cable ties for cable management
- AUDIO-TECHNICA ATR2100-USB: The ATR2100-USB is designed to take you from the stage to the studio and beyond. This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system's conventional microphone input for use in live performance. The microphone plugs right into your computer's USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software.
- CARDIOID DYNAMIC MICROPHONE: The ATR2100-USB is a handheld dynamic microphone with USB digital output and XLR analog output that also offers a quality analog-to-digital converter for excellent fidelity, and a headphone output with level control for monitoring. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear. The microphone is ideal for live performance, podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use.
- BUILT-IN HEADPHONE JACK: There's no better way to monitor your microphone's output without delay than with a built-in headphone jack. Because the headphone jack is built-in, you don't have to worry about any quality or volume loss when monitoring your microphone. You can also use the slider on the bottom of the microphone to easily control the headphone volume. Because of this, you can hear exactly what you're putting out - whether it be vocals or instruments.
- INCREDIBLE QUALITY: This microphone offers incredible quality for those getting started with podcasting, studio recording, instrument recording, voice-overs, and more. Because of it's USB output, you can connect it directly to recording software like Pro Tools or any other compatible recording software to get precise quality out of your recordings. Furthermore, it comes with all of the accessories you need to get started with your recording right out of the box.
- INCLUDES: Audio-Technica AT2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone with a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands, tripod desk stand, 2 m (6.6') mini USB cable, 3 m (9.8') XLRF-type to XLRM-type cable. Blucoil Pop Filter, 10-foot XLR Cable, and 5-Pack of velcro reusable cable ties.
- Ipad air accessories
- Futon 2017
- Lightweight double stroller
- What are reciprocating saws used for
- Macbook pro cases 13 inch best buy
- Self cleaning vacuum for pool
- Nail dip system