Zud Cream Cleanser, 19-Ounce (pack of 3)
Removes tough soils like grease, grime, soap scum, and hard water deposits from various surfaces throughout the household.
- The product is manufactured in canada
- Effective on tough soils
- Works on various surfaces throughout the household
- Simple to use
Zapped: Why Your Cell Phone Shouldn't Be Your Alarm Clock and 1,268 Ways to Outsmart the Hazards of Electronic Pollution
A groundbreaking exposé of the hidden truths of electropollution, Zapped is the first comprehensive, step-by-step guide to counteracting the invisible hazards of everyday electromagnetic exposure. Award-winning author, nutritionist, and First for Women magazine columnist Ann Louise Gittleman combines the best of energy medicine with the latest scientific research in a user-friendly powerhouse designed to safeguard you and your family. Following her New York Times bestselling books on weight loss (The Fat Flush Plan; Fat Flush for Life) and perimenopause (Before the Change), Gittleman offers another vital, pioneering work of health science for the new century.
Oatey 42099 Shower Drain 2-Inch White
Oatey 42099 101 PNC PVC NO-CALK Shower Drain with Stainless Steel Strainer, 2-Inch
- The product is manufactured in china
- The product is highly durable and easy to use
- Easy installation and easy handling
- Designed for use with preformed Shower bases: fiberglass, acrylic, nylon or metal
- Mechanically attaches over 2-Inch Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Polished brass strainers have PVC lifetime finish
- The drain is fixed to the drain pipe from above the Shower base
- Ideal for slab construction
G.T. Water Products, Inc. MP500-3 Master Purpose Plunger, 5.5" x 18.5", Black
Master Plunger All Purpose Plunger, Black Handle, 4-1/2 in Overall Length, 21 in Overall Width, 4-1/2 in Overall Depth, 62 cc-in Displacement, For Toilet Bowls and Kitchen Sinks
- Great for sinks
- Stream line design allows this plunger the power and flexibility
- Patented air release with a quarter turn of the hand
- All purpose plunger for the hard to reach drains
- Made in the U.S.A.
Sears, Roebuck Home Builder's Catalog: The Complete Illustrated 1910 Edition
A huge selection of materials needed to build and finish an early 20th-century home lumber, siding, roofing, gable ornaments, interior moldings, oak-veneered front doors, art glass windows, chandeliers, stair balusters, bronze door locks, porcelain-enameled bathtubs, furnaces for hard and soft coal, ornate porch rails and Craftsman china closets among them are depicted in detailed line drawings with the original advertising copy, specifications, and prices.
Leafing through these pages, it quickly becomes apparent just how many readers and buyers this extraordinary book attracted. Many of the products and designs are still very much a part of the American landscape, easily recognizable in nearly every community in America today. Students and enthusiasts of American home and home-product design will find this unique publication an authentic and reliable sourcebook of early 20th-century Americana. Anyone interested in renovating houses of this era will find it indispensable.
Water-Related Death Investigation: Practical Methods and Forensic Applications
All too often, police called to the scene of a water-related death may consider it an accidental drowning before they even arrive. But the investigation of these types of deaths requires the same careful and thorough documentation as in other potentially non-natural deaths and these efforts must be carried through all stages of investigation. Water-Related Death Investigation: Practical Methods and Forensic Applications merges the essentials of field investigation with the best practices involved in evidence collection, autopsy performance, and laboratory testing on the deceased involved in a water-related death.
Tracking the case process from the scene to the autopsy to the courtroom, this volume examines:
- The physiology of drowning
- Investigative duties of those called to the scene, including securing the scene, searching for evidence, evidence recovery, and body assessment
- Investigative characteristics of various selected scenes, including submerged vehicles, scuba fatalities, pool drowning, erotic drowning, and boating accidents
- Obtaining decedent, witness, suspect, and first responder information
- Pre-trial preparation for the field investigator, including exhibits, testimony, and video and audio recording
- The medicolegal autopsy
- The forensic pathological and toxicological aspects of deaths due to drowning and bodies recovered from fluid environments.
Water-related death investigation involves a continuum of activities performed by a number of trained professionals. This volume demonstrates how the best collective efforts of all individuals involved in the investigation of a water-related death may help to illuminate the truth of the circumstances and unearth any criminality.
- CRC Press
Consumer Reports July 1989 - Cool Aid: Which Air Conditioner? What Kind of Fan?/ Binoculars/ Japan's Best/ Bathroom Scales: Some Would be More Helpful Than Others to Dieters/ Bathtub Spas
Badger Baby Sunscreen Cream - SPF 30 - All Natural & Certified Organic, Super Size Package of 3 (2.9 fl.oz each)
Badger's SPF30 Baby Sunscreen Cream contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. This Baby Sunscreen Cream has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family! Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies and kids.
- Pack of 3, 2.9oz bottles
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes.
- Broad spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the safe mineral Zinc Oxide
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies & kids.
- No oxybenzone, octinoxate, or other chemical active sunscreening agents.
Danco 17469B 9S-4H/C Hot/Cold Stem for Sterling Bath Clamshell Faucets
Repair your leaky faucet with the Danco 9S-4H/C Hot/Cold Stem for Sterling Bath Clamshell Faucets. Replacing a faucet stem is an economical alternative to replacing the entire faucet. A dripping faucet wastes both water and energy. The installation of a new faucet stem and seat will stop the drip and return your faucet to like new condition.
- Durable brass construction
- Fits Sterling tub/shower faucet series 031, 032 and 033
- For both hot and cold water
- No faucet seat required
- ID length 9, broach S
- Complies with the reduction of low lead in drinking water act
- Home foggers for fleas
- Ofc vs cca
- Golf shoes for the money
- Cb for truckers
- Cheap impact driver
- Small atv winch
- Girl backpacks