Square Panda Phonics Multisensory Sight, Touch, and Sound Playset for Kids Learning to Read - Home Edition
Square Panda- is an award-winning system that helps your child learn to read using multisensory play. Designed for kids two and older, the playset blends physical and digital learning as it keeps kids entertained through age-appropriate games grounded in research-based curriculum. Early readers play their way to reading fluency as they engage with physical smart letters that connect them to a library of learning games. Every play session guides children through the game as they explore the alphabet, letter sounds, discover rhymes, build vocabulary and more!
- Square Panda helps children ages 2-8 learn to read through fun games grounded in research and uses a multisensory approach, combining sight, touch and sound in each play experience
- MSRP: 69.95 (The system includes a playset, which doubles as a storage tray, 45 smart letters and access to a library of free learning games **Tablet Not Included**)
- Access to a customizable Parent Portal database that stores children's words, pictures, milestones and learning progress
- Learning games available free to download on the the App Store and Google Play
- Educators must purchase the Classroom Edition on the School section of Square Panda's website. It is not available here.
The Original Montessori Phonetic Reading Blocks - Educational Materials for the Beginning Reader Toddler 3 4 5 6 Year Old - Eco Friendly Wooden CVC Manipulative Toy for Kindergarten Language Learning
These Montessori reading blocks are perfect for the beginning reader. Your child will delight in twisting the blocks to discover new letters and lots of words, especially ones that rhyme. The blocks allow phonic practice with all 5 vowel sounds plus 13 different consonants, giving your little reader a total of 80 words to read over and over. All words are in the dictionary (some are less well known then others), and phonetic! A fun educational tool to strengthen and improve your child's self-confidence with reading. Made to replace or compliment your Montessori Three Letter Phonetic Word Cards. The letters are written in lower case D'nealian print with red consonants and blue vowels in order to match the rest of your Montessori Language materials. A must have language work for the Montessori 3-6 year old classroom. Includes: 5 Reading Block Rods with middle sounds A,E,I,O,& U. Each one is 4.5 inches long by 1 inch wide. And a list of definitions to keep your little ones informed. Made with natural unfinished Maple wood, and non-toxic water based ink and glue.
- STRENGTHEN AND IMPROVE your child's self-confidence with reading. Children delight in twisting the blocks to discover new letters and lots of words. Provide self corrected learning that your child can feel, see and manipulate.
- GAIN EXPERIENCE with words that rhyme. Twist a block and turn RAM into HAM or HOT into LOT. All words are phonetic, CVC, in the dictionary and are perfect for the beginning reader.
- INTRODUCE AND REINFORCE blending sounds into words. Take your child to the next level with this Montessori material and help your child begin to read actual words instead of just sounds.
- STURDY AND DURABLE with a total of 80 words to read over and over. Printed with red consonants and blue vowels in D'nealian print to match other Montessori language works. Perfectly sized for small hands, each reading rod measures 1 inch by 4 inches long.
- ECO FRIENDLY AND HANDMADE in the USA with imported sustainably harvested Maple wood. Support a home based, woman owned business. A portion of every sale is donated to One Tree Planted.
LeapFrog LeapReader System Learn to Read 10 Book Mega Pack - Pink - Online Exclusive
Learn to read by exploring interesting stories with the LeapReader Learning-to-Read 10-book bundle. By touching the interactive pages using the LeapReader young readers can sound out letters and words or follow along with the stories as they're read out loud. Lively character voices spark a child's interest and interactive activities help build reading confidence by introducing vowel sounds, sight words, word blending, spelling skills and more. Continue the reading journey with additional LeapReader books that advance through four reading levels (sold separately).
- The LeapReader system helps your child learn to read with confidence by sounding out letters and words in interactive stories and activities
- Includes: LeapReader system, built-in rechargeable battery, 10 Learn to Read books, and a downloadable digital content bundle
- Teaches long and short vowel sounds, sight words, word blending, spelling skills and more The pink LeapReader pen works with all LeapReader books and most Tag books
- Additional books sold separately
- Recommended for children ages 4-7 years old
Bright Signs Learning Early Reading Program for Babies, Preschoolers and Toddlers- Phonics, Sight Words, Sign Language
We believe that creating a positive, fun learning environment at an early age is the foundation for building confident and joyful learners. We are so happy that you want to be a positive influence on your child's learning. Bright Signs Learning believes in a multi-sensory approach to learning. Studies show that appealing to as many senses as possible leads to effective learning, increased memory, and makes learning to read an enjoyable experience. Babies, toddlers, preschoolers, young children, and parents are raving about this award winning program. This multi sensory approach to early reading captivates the attention of babies, toddlers and young children with its innovative approach. Paulie and Ms. Shelby teach sign language, sight words, and phonics using different artistic mediums to keep your child entertained and interested in learning. Each Bright Signs Learning Kit Includes: 4 DVDs (individual run time: approx. 27 min.), 80 Image Flash Cards, 26 Alphabet Flash Cards, 20 Number Flash Cards and an Instructional Activity Guide. As featured on TLC's show, Rattled. Parents report that their children are mesmerized and love the learning kit. It makes it easy for parents to help their children learn early reading skills and be ready and ahead for elementary school.
- Immersive early learning program teaching basic reading skills to babies, toddlers & preschoolers. Teaches letters of the alphabet, phonics, sight words, shapes, numbers, counting, colors & more
- Children learn early reading concepts through sign language, flash cards, activity guide and 4 fun and educational DVDs with Paulie the Puppet.
- Teaching approach using sign language to enhance word recognition, language and reading skills in kids
- Multi-sensory/Early education: art, sign language, music, animation, early education for babies, toddlers, preschoolers as featured on TLC's TV Show "Rattled"
- Bright Signs Learning Kit Includes 4 DVDs (individual run time: approx. 27 min.), 80 Image Flash Cards, 26 Alphabet Flash Cards, 20 Number Flash Cards and an Instructional Activity Guide
Anleolife Color Shape Matching Egg Set, Preschool Montessori Toys for Toddler Games, Educational Color Recognition Skills Learning
- FUN TEACHING & TRAINING - 12 Shapes eggs get together to exercise children's hand-eye coordination and recognition skills, help preschoolers count, sort and match. also good gift for holiday, like Christmas and Easter Day.
- PERFECT START FOR 18 MONTHS - From basic life skills, easily build smart minds with the right educational toys!
- DURABLE CASE INCLUDED - Made with top quality child-safe materials, this is a toddler toy built to last. And when it's time to end play and pack away, you'll find the sturdy plastic case super convenient for quick 'n easy storage.
- CHILD FRIENDLY DESIGN - The shape of these smooth eggs are perfect for little fingers to grasp and maneuver. They'll be able to click 'em together and pull 'em apart effortlessly, encouraging independent play. Great for 18m, 1, 2 and 3 year olds and up.
- 100 SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Above all, your satisfaction is our main concern! Please contact us in case you run into any problems with your order, and we'll be happy to work things out for you.
VTech PAW Patrol Marshall's Read-to-Me Adventure
Enjoy exciting tales of action and helping others with PAW Patrol Marshall's Read-to-Me Adventure. Choose one of the four included storybooks and hear Marshall read it to your child. The books introduce the PAW Patrol, describe Marshalls firefighting and paramedic tools, and explore themes of friendship and teamwork. Marshall will also introduce himself, play music, ask questions about the books and say some of his popular catchphrases. Get fired up for reading with this adorable interactive Dalmatian pup!
- This set includes an interactive PAW Patrol plush Marshall, from PAW Patrol, and four storybooks that he reads out loud
- Includes four illustrated books about Marshall, teamwork and friendship: My Friends, My Tools, Pups Fight Fire and Ready for a Ruff-Ruff Rescue
- Press the music note button on his paw to hear Marshall play delightful melodies
- Press the magnifying glass on his paw to hear Marshall ask questions about the books to reinforce reading comprehension
- Marshall speaks in his familiar voice. Press the light-up badge on his chest to hear popular catchphrases from the show. This reading plush is intended for ages 2 to 5 years; 2 AA batteries are included for demo, use new batteries for regular use
LeapFrog Learning Friends 100 Words Book (Frustration Free Packaging), Green
Join animal friends turtle, Tiger and monkey as they explore new vocabulary in the learning friends 100 words book. Explore the colorful pages and touch each picture to hear the animals say toddler-appropriate words along with exciting facts and sound effects. Immerse your child in bilingual play by sliding the language switch to hear the words, songs and instructions in Spanish. Touch the pictures to hear silly sound effects in fun sounds mode or press the light-up Star button to hear two learning songs. Discover new vocabulary with cute learning friends!
- Meet Learning Friends Turtle, Tiger and Monkey, who will introduce more than 100 age-appropriate words chosen by learning experts
- Word categories include: pets, animals, food, mealtime, colors, activities, opposites, outside, vehicles, clothes, my body and fruit
- Touching the words on the pages plays the words, exciting sound effects and fun facts. Hear two learning songs by pressing the light-up star button
- Everything in the book including words, songs and instructions can be heard in both English and Spanish for a full bilingual experience
- 100 words book is intended for toddler ages 18 months to 4 years old. 2AA batteries are included for demo purposes, replace new alkaline batteries for regular use. Product Dimensions: 9.4" wide x 9.4" height x 1.9" depth
Teach My Preschooler
Ready, set, read! Teach My Preschooler is the only all-in-one learning system vthat provides the educational tools necessary to help prepare preschoolers for kindergarten. Featuring 293 pieces, the kit is divided into four sections Ready to Read, Ready to Print, Ready for 1-100, and Ready for Math. Each section is fully-coordinated with books, flashcards, posters, a print guide, transparencies and a magic drawing board, all in a portable and storable carrying case. Developed in consultation with Judith Rowlands, B Ed., M Ed., Teach My Preschooler is designed to give preschoolers a head start, develop fine motor skills, encourage parent/child interaction and increase school readiness skills. This kit is perfect for the little ones left at home, while the bigger kids go off to school. It is also a great gift because there are no batteries required, no flashing lights or music.
- 71 Pieces to teach reading, printing, numbers to 100 and early math.
- Kit includes readers, flashcards, magic drawing board, posters, flip books, counters, foam numbers
- Promote school readiness, early literacy, numeracy, fine motor skills
- Step by Step Teaching Guide To Ensure Successful Learning and Development
- Bond. Teach. Play. 20 Minutes A Day!
BEST LEARNING Learning Clock - Educational Talking Learn to Tell Time Light-Up Toy with Quiz and Sleep Mode for Toddlers Kids
Educational, Interactive STEM Talking Clock for Kids - Turn the hour and minute hand to learn the time. Perfect Learning Toy Present For Boys & Girls Aged 3, 4, 5, 6. The ideal Birthday gifts or Christmas presents for any young boy or girl who is keen to learn.
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Family Choice, Mom's Choice Gold Metal & Tillywig Brain Child Award Winner 2018! "What time is it?" The smartest interactive talking clock toy to engage youngsters on how to read the clock.
- Simply turn the hour and minute hands as it reads out the time. In Quiz Mode, its interactivity is essential to keep children absorbed. Teaching your little one to read the clock had never been easier with this Learning Clock.
- PUT YOUR CHILD TO BED with Sleep Mode as it plays 10 classical music and act as a night light with 12 options with a timer up to 60 minutes.
- Skills learned include time, numbers, music, logical thinking, motor functions, concentration, dexterity and memory.
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (included); intended for preschoolers and early learners of ages 3 years and up.
BEST LEARNING Book Reader Animal Kingdom - Educational Talking Sound Toy to Learn About Animals with Quiz Games for Kids Ages 3 to 8 Years Old
An interactive STEM book reader for children to learn about 12 animals' information through pages of beautifully illustrations. Filled with playful melodies, voices and sounds of animals and nature! Also comes with quiz mode for those up for a challenge to keep them enthusiastic and learning at the same time. Best Educational Toy Gift The ideal Birthday gifts or Christmas presents for any toddlers, preschoolers, boy or girl who is eager to learn.
- MULTI AWARDS WINNING FUN LEARNING TOY - Mom's Choice Gold Metal, Family Choice & Tillywig Parents' Favorite Products Award Winner 2018! An interactive book reader for children to teach 12 animals about their appearance, behaviors, habitats and much more!
- BEST GIFT IDEAS for childrens or preschoolers; boys and girls. Simply press the paw down against the page as it reads aloud the contents.
- INCLUDES A TRUE and FALSE QUIZ MODE for those up for a challenge to keep them enthusiastic and learning at the same time.
- SPOIL YOUR TODDLER & PACK THEM UP WITH SKILLS including animals, memory, dexterity, motor functions, concentration and problem solving.
- 100 ENGAGING, 100 FUN, 100 RISK - FREE! Intended for preschoolers and early learners of ages 3 years and up, backed by our parent-approved peace-of-mind guarantee! Requires 3 AAA batteries (included).
- How to sand small crevices
- Shark apex duo clean
- Motorcycle helmets 2017
- Large convection toaster oven
- Warm winter coats
- 30 foot jumper cables
- Power adapter for europe