midiplus Tbox2X2 USB MIDI Interfaces
This MIDI interface is suitable for all operating systems and provides two MIDI inputs and outputs. Up to 32 channels and sending them out. Very useful in situations where multiple keyboards or controllers to be connected to a software program. Each input and output has its own signaling LED which can be clearly seen which port is active. T Box 2x2 has a full metal housing.
- Inputs: 2 MIDI inputs (32 MIDI channels) Outputs: 2 MIDI outputs (32 MIDI channels) Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required
- Power supply: USB Powered, no external power required Operating Systems: Mac OSX, Windows XP and above (no driver needed)
- ATTACHMENT: 2 MIDI cable, USB cable
FORE USB IN-OUT MIDI Interface Converter/Adapter with 5-PIN DIN MIDI Cable for PC/Laptop/ Mac Color Red
FORE USB MIDI Interface is a 1 in 1 out USB 16 channel MIDI interface to connect your MIDI compatible controller, keyboard, synthesizer, or drum machine to your computer. USB bus-powered, compatible with Windows and Mac.
1. Connect the cable marked "In" and "Out" to the corresponding MIDI DIN of MIDI device.
2. Plug the USB to Laptop/PC/Mac, LED indicator will show the power on.
3. Open music software program.
4. Set the music software programs MIDI IN/OUT device to USB-Audio-Device.
5. FORE USB MIDI Interface is now ready for use.
Interference with other electrical devices:
Radios and TVs Placed nearby may cause the reception interference. Operate this unit at a suitable distance from other devices.
1USB MIDI 1in/1out Interface
- 1 MIDI in / 1 MIDI out interface, 16 MIDI input & output channels.
- Plugs and play, with a built-in driver and LED indicator. Attention: The device does not transmit sysex data.
- Ultra low latency MIDI Input and Output. FL studio12, DirectMusic, CoreMIDI, Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc. Supported.
- 6.5ft USB to MIDI DIN 1 In & 1 Out Cable, USB bus-powered.
- Designed by FORE. Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and Mac OS X. Attention: If your Mac USB Port is USB-C (Thunderbolt 3), please use original authentic USB-C to USB Adapter from the manufacturer or MIDI interface may not work.
Roland MIDI Cable UM-ONE-MK2
Compact, convenient, and fast, the affordable UM-ONE mk2 boasts high-performance FPT processing for low latency and tight timing. The bus-powered MIDI interface is compatible with Macs and PCs, and now with the iPad as well via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit!
- One-in/one-out MIDI interface with high-performance FPT processing
- Compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, and now with iOS on the iPad via the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
- Data indicators for both MIDI input and output
- Conveniently integrated USB and MIDI cables
- USB bus-powered operation
iConnectivity mio 1-in 1-out USB to MIDI Interface for Mac and PC
iConnectivity's mio is a 1 in 1 out USB 16 channel MIDI interface to connect your MIDI compatible controller, keyboard, synthesizer, or drum machine to your computer. mio is USB bus powered and is plug and play compatible with Windows and Mac computers.
- Natively compatible with most operating systems PC (from Windows XP SP3 to Windows 8) Mac (OS X 10.4 or greater)
- Plug and play - no drivers or difficult installation needed
- Ultra Low latency MIDI Input and Output
- 5-Foot Long USB to MIDI DIN 1 In & 1 Out Cable; USB Bus Powered
- Designed by iConnectivity's Award Winning Design Team in Canada. Please refer the User Guide before use.
Our smallest and simplest USB MIDI interface, USB Uno offers basic 1 x 1 operation and bus-powered mobilityand even comes with its own built-in USB and MIDI cables. What could be simpler?
MIDI is the acronym for Musical Instrument Digital Interface and is the protocol used by MIDI keyboards and other devices (sound modules, sequencing software, virtual instruments, etc.) to communicate with each other.
Uno provides your computer with one MIDI input and one MIDI output port, each supporting 16 MIDI channels.
- Size: 3.5 x 0.875 x 1.8 (width x height x depth) x 116 (cable);
- Weight: 1.2oz
- Perfect for connecting a keyboard or controller to your computer
- Installation is external, so no need to open the computer case
- Powered by USB port, so no searching for a free power outlet
- Upward Mobility - add as many USB Midisport interfaces to your computer as you have USB ports
- Built-in USB cable and MIDI extension cables
USB IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, LiDiVi Professional Piano Keyboard to PC/Laptop/Mac MIDI Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio - 6.5Ft
LiDiVi USB 2.0 IN-OUT MIDI Cable Converter, Professional PC/ Laptop/ Mac to Music Keyboard Adapter Cord for Home Music Studio
LiDiVi MIDI cable is essentially a data link between the MIDI instrument and the PC. Plays MIDI input signal by MIDI keyboard, through this MIDI Cable, implement MIDI to usb, so as to achieve the editing of music on the computer.
1. Connect the cable marked "IN" to the MIDI "OUT" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
2. Connect the cable marked "OUT" to the MIDI "IN" socket of a MIDI keyboard (or MIDI device).
3. Plug the USB cable into any free USB socket on your computer, Led indicats power on.
4. Open your music software program, e.g. Cubase, Sonar, MIDI Connections, etc.
5. Set the music programs MIDI in and MIDI out devices to "USB Audio Device".
6. Your USB to MIDI interface is now ready for use.
7. To save potential problems, it is recommended that this interface is always connected to the same SUB as it was originally installed on USB to prevent multiple installations of the driver.
1 * MIDI Cable
1 * User Manual
60 days money-back and 12-month worry-free Guarantee!
Please feel free to contact us via e-mail regarding our products or service. Thanks a lot!
- Update Version since October 1, 2018According to consumer feedback, we released an updated version since October 1, 2018, this MIDI to USB cable is compatible with more instrument equipment and computer systems, and more fast and stable data transmission. We promise 12 months manufacturer 100 money back guarantee. Welcome to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Our reliable Customer Service will be sure to reply within 24 hours and offer proper solutions for you.
- Plug & Play & Wide Compatibility LiDiVi MIDI to USB 2.0 cable comes with built-in driver, truly plug and play, needs no difficult driver installation. Well compatible with most computer systems, such as Windows XP, Vista, Win7, Win8, Win10 and Mac OS X operating systems. Attention: This USB 2.0 to MIDI cable is NOT compatible with USB 3.0 devices
- Fast and Stable High-performance FTP processing chip to ensure the stability of input signal without delay, enjoy fast and stable MIDI data transmission
- High Quality High quality wire, multi-layer protection design. 1 in 1 out MIDI interface, 16 MIDI input channels & 16 MIDI output channels
- How to Use It's easy to turn your PC into a music studio. Start by connecting an electronic musical instrument to your computer with the supplied USB MIDI cable. Within minutes you'll be able to play songs while they are being recorded on your PC! With appropriate software, you can overdub additional instruments, then edit, mix and even print sheet music of your final compositions
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface
A great choice for mobile musicians and podcasters, the 2-channel AudioBox USB 96 is bus-powered, compact, ruggedly built, and works with virtually any PC or Mac recording software. It boasts high-performance Class A mic preamplifiers and professional-quality, 24-bit, 96 kHz converters. And it comes with PreSonus amazing Studio One 3 Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Compatible with almost all recording software for Mac and Windows
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with high-performance, low-noise, high-headroom mic preamplifiers
- Includes Studio One Artist DAW software and 6 GB of third-party resources
- Includes the Studio Magic Plug-In Suite
- Frequency Response is 20 Hz to 20 kHz
BEHRINGER UMC 404HD Audiophile 4X4 24-Bit/192 KHz USB Audio/Midi Interface with Midas Mic Preamplifiers Black
BEHRINGER UMC404HD Audiophile 4x4, 24 - Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers.
- 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24 - bit/192 kHz resolution for Professional Audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- 4 state - of - the - art, Midas designed mic preamplifiers with 48 V phantom power
BEHRINGER UMC204HD Audiophile 2x4, 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio/MIDI Interface with MIDAS Mic Preamplifiers
- 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with 48 V phantom power
MIDI 4x4 USB MIDI interface
4-IN,4-OUT MIDI interface(64 MIDI channels) low latency High-speed USB connection to PC or Mac MIDI in and MIDI out activity indicators for each port USB powered (no external power supply requires)
- 4-IN,4-OUT MIDI interface(64 MIDI channels) low latency High-speed USB connection to PC or Mac MIDI in and MIDI out activity indicators for each port USB powered (no external power supply requires)
- No driver needed Compact size MIDI IN: MIDI input 1-4 jack MIDI OUT: MIDI output 1-4 jack USB B Type: connection between the MIDI 4x4 and the host computer
- ATTACHMENT: USB cable
- 1 inch wood boring bit
- Toys for 2 1 2 year olds
- Small belt sanders for sale
- One pin archery sight
- Men's anti aging
- Beginner soldering iron
- Buy smoothie maker