NYC Speakeasy's Six Course Dessert Menu
The Greatest Speakeasies in New York City (Secret Guides Book 1)
Down dark alleys, hidden behind boarded-up shops or anonymous doors, are New Yorks biggest secrets: the raucous, cocktail-swigging speakeasies that are still in operation 80 years after Prohibition ended.
Some are original relics from the Jazz Age, restored to their former glory whilst others have meticulously recreated the Prohibition era with antique fittings, gin in teacups, and a Boardwalk Empire aesthetic of bartenders in waistcoats mixing cocktails in subterranean pleasure palaces.
Several have an atmosphere of quiet refinement, with the murmur of conversation held within book-lined walls, others are more lively, with live music playing and customers singing and dancing till the small hours of the morning.
But each has its own unique charm. Boo York Citys editor, Boo Paterson, has spent years frequenting the speakeasies of Manhattan and is now sharing her confidential list of The Greatest Speakeasies in New York City in a new e-book; the first in a series of Secret Guides.
Prohibition Era Speakeasy Tour New York Experience Gift Card NYC - GO DREAM - Sent in a Gift Package
This product is good for 1 reserved spot on a speakeasy tour of NYC! With this experience gift card, you'll get a little taste of the glitz, glamour, and excess that made the roaring 20's so iconic. Sneak into speakeasies like a slick bootlegger and travel back in time for the afternoon! At GO DREAM, our mission is to make people EXPERIENCE life and change the way people gift. Discover more GO DREAM gift cards on Amazon!
- This experience gift card is redeemable for 1 reserved spot on a tour through NYC's bootlegging history, with visits to speakeasies and opportunities to buy cocktails along the way!
- Learn all there is to know about NYC during the prohibition era and get a taste of the roaring 20's party lifestyle! By the end of the tour, you'll definitely be in touch with your inner flapper.
- Become a savvy insider and discover the city's best-kept secrets. You'll get to go through hidden doors and back alleys to sneak into speakeasies like the coolest cats from back in the day.
- This 2.5-hour tour departs from Dr. Gertrude B. Kelly Playground, 317-319 W 16th St. between 8th Ave. and 9th Ave. in Manhattan and runs Mon.-Fri. at 4:45PM and Sat.-Sun. at 4:15PM. Once you receive your gift card, you can redeem it online and contact GO DREAM via phone or email to book your tour.
- Shipped to you in a beautiful GO DREAM gift box. With GO DREAM you always get free, unlimited exchanges. If you have any questions or need more information, do not hesitate to contact GO DREAM customer service. Packaging and delivery are included in the price!
Posterazzi Poster Print Collection Prohibition Booty from Nyc Speakeasy Raid 1932 Science Source, (24 x 36), Multicolored
Prohibition Booty from NYC Speakeasy Raid 1932 is a licensed reproduction that was printed on Premium Heavy Stock Paper which captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original. The overall paper size is 24.00 x 36.00 inches. This print is ready for hanging or framing and would make a great addition to your home or office decor.
- Print Title: Prohibition Booty from NYC Speakeasy Raid 1932
- Print Type: Fine Art Print
- Paper Size: 24.00 x 36.00 inches
NYC Guide to Historic Restaurants, Landmarks, and Secrets
- 20 historic bars and restaurants where New York history is served with your favorite cocktail,
- Spotlights 20 hidden spots not known even for New Yorkers
- 20 most known NYC landmarks which you must see
- Intuitive, easy-to-use and responsive
- Uses GoogleMaps API for navigation
IZZY EINSTEIN United States Prohibition Speakeasy Agent DEATH 1938 NYC Newspaper THE NEW YORK TIMES, Feb. 18, 1938
THE NEW YORK TIMES, Feb. 18, 1938 * Izzy Einstein death (1st report) * U.S. Prohibition officer - agent The top of page 19 has a one column heading: "IZZY EINSTEIN DIES; NOTED DRY SLEUTH" with subheads and photo. (see) I suspect this is one of the few publications to report this particular event as other titles in our inventory do not. Other news, sports and advertisements of the day. Complete with all 38 pages, rag edition in very nice condition. wikipedia notes: Isidor "Izzy" Einstein was an United States federal police officer, agent of the U.S. Prohibition Unit, who achieved the most number of arrests and convictions during the first years of the alcohol prohibition era (19201925). He was known nationally for successfully exploding illegal speakeasies and for using disguises in his work.
- Rare Newspaper
- An original, printed in 1938
- We make every effort to describe each item accurately and to provide photos which reflect both content and condition. Please see the item's description and photos for details, and feel free to be in touch if you have additional questions.
Rugged Heavy Duty Leather Fitted Case fits Virgin Mobile Alcatel One Touch SpeakEasy flip phone. Comes with Metal Belt Clip.
Perfect for your tough every day needs, this Turtleback Heavy Duty Case is rock solid, durable, protective and it looks and feels great! Its made with genuine Nylon and is equipped with a removable heavy duty metal clip for ultimate durability. Best of all, our ergonomic design allows you to use the phone while in the case but can be removed in a snap. We have a 30 day money back guarantee. Our products are proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- Access to all ports on your phone
- Locking D ring clips
- Comes with steel clip
- Built in screen protector
- Rugged Genuine Leather with heavy duty stitching
Prohibition vs. The Iron Horse NYC
The Lost Plot (The Invisible Library Novel Book 4)
After being commissioned to find a rare book, Librarian Irene and her assistant, Kai, head to Prohibition-era New York and are thrust into the middle of a political fight with dragons, mobsters, and Fae in this novel in the Invisible Library series.
In a 1920s-esque New York, Prohibition is in force; fedoras, flapper dresses, and tommy guns are in fashion: and intrigue is afoot. Intrepid Librarians Irene and Kai find themselves caught in the middle of a dragon political contest. It seems a young Librarian has become tangled in this conflict, and if they cant extricate him, there could be serious repercussions for the mysterious Library. And, as the balance of power across mighty factions hangs in the balance, this could even trigger war.
Irene and Kai are locked in a race against time (and dragons) to procure a rare book. Theyll face gangsters, blackmail, and the Librarys own Internal Affairs department. And if it doesnt end well, it could have dire consequences on Irenes job. And, incidentally, on her life...
Fantastic Beasts Blind Pig Coaster Set - Wizarding World Exclusive (November 2017)
Not everyone can get into this secret, magical NYC Speakeasy Four two-sided coasters
- Not everyone can get into this secret, magical NYC Speakeasy, Four two-sided coasters
- Beard relaxing cream
- Blood pressure meter
- What does royal purple look like
- 12 inch sub with amp
- On court basketball shoes
- Rower machine
- Gifts for boys