SKILSAW SPT77WML-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Worm Drive Circular Saw
The lightest worm drive continues the long tradition of SKILSAW quality, rugged durability and consistently exceptional cutting performance. Weighing in at just 11.5 lbs., its the lightest worm drive saw on the market. The rugged magnesium housing stays strong but keeps the motor cooler, giving you powerful performance job after job. Legendary SKILSAW worm drive technology meets our best-in-class Dual-Field motor, invented specifically for saws. This model even comes with a SKILSAW blade, just to make sure your SKILSAW is tough as nails right out of the box.
- Lightest magnesium construction reduces user fatigue for less down time
- Cut-Ready depth of cut system helps with quick, accurate depth measurements
- 53 bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts
- 15 Amp of power gives users the power to rip through more lumber in less time
- The anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
SKIL 5280-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Single Beam Laser Guide
Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- Powerful 14-amp motor delivers 5,300-RPM for greater speed and faster cuts
- 7-1/4-in carbide-tipped blade included. Spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- 51 bevel capacity for a wide variety of cuts. Arbor size: 5/8 inches, cord length: 6 feet
- Lightweight 6.95-lb design reduces fatigue
- Dust blower keeps line-of-cut free of sawdust for improved visibility.Anti-snag lower guard reduces snags when making narrow cut-offs
DEWALT DWE575SB 7-1/4-Inch Lightweight Circular Saw with Electric Brake
The Dewalt DWE575SB 7-1/4-inch lightweight circular saw with electric brake is designed to be one of the lightest and well balanced saw in its class at only 8.8 pounds, with an electric brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. A ball bearing lower guard provides a durable design even against dust contamination for smooth retraction along with the high grade stamped aluminum shoe that provides the user with a durable and smooth base for accurate cutting. Advanced lower guard geometry for bevel cuts with integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the sightline while cutting. A patented tough cord protection system provides 3x durability against cord pull-out. On-board blade wrench storage allows for easy storage and convenience for blade changes. It also includes a handy carrying case for easy portability.
Small but Powerful
Weighing only 8.8 pounds and measuring 7.2 inches in width, the DWE575SB is one of the lightest circular saws in its class. Despite its small size, the unit delivers plenty of power to perform some of the most demanding applications with 1,950 Max Watts Out (MWO) and 5,100 revolutions per minute (RPM). The saw is ideal for framers, concrete formers, general contractors, and remodelers who are tasked with completing applications ranging from framing walls to cutting plywood, siding, exterior finishing, and more. Also, thanks to an integrated dust blower that cleans the users line of sight before cutting and high quality gears, the saw provides smooth cutting, high quality performance. The saw also features a 57-degree bevel capacity, with 22.5- and 45-degree detents, and a 2 9/16-inch depth of cut capacity, which is best in class and allows for a variety of applications.
Tough and Durable
To provide durability, DEWALT incorporated several features into the design of the new circular saw. For instance, a ToughCord cord system provides three times more resistance to cord pullouts when compared to circular saws without a ToughCord system. To aid in comfort and balance, the new circular saw features ergonomic handles and trigger actuation. The DWE575SB also features an electric break that allows for the saw blade to stop after two to three seconds from the time the trigger is released, providing additional safety. This feature allows users to start repetitive cuts faster.
What's in the Box
7-1/4 inch circular saw, blade wrench, carbide-tipped 7-1/4 inch circular saw blade, user instruction manual, contractor bag.
- Amps: 15 amps
- Max Watts Out: 1950 watts
- No Load Speed: 5200 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 57 degrees
- Bevel Stops: 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Electric Brake: Yes
- Rear Pivot: No
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 inches
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2.55 inches
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1.9 inches
- Tool Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Lightweight and compact 15A (Ampere) saw delivers power for the toughest applications
- This product is manufactured in China
- This product meets customer requirement
- Lightweight and compact 8.8-Pound
- Electric Brake
- Patented 15-Amp motor
- 57-Degree beveling capacity with positive stops at 45-Degree and 22.5-Degree
- Integrated Dust blower
Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Saw
Makitas 7-1/4-Inch Hypoid Saw (model 5477NB), combines a powerful 15 AMP motor and Makitas efficient hypoid gears with ease-of-use features for more power, better performance and superior cuts. The 5477NB is engineered for framing walls, siding, roofs and floors using a range of dimensional lumber and engineered lumber, including OSB, LVL, PSL, plywood, and more. It is ideal for framers, builders, carpenters, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class 7-1/4-Inch hypoid saw. The 5477NB has a powerful 15 AMP motor with ball bearing construction for increased productivity. Makitas efficient hypoid gears have greater surface contact and deliver more constant power. The oil bath technology and sealed gear housing are engineered for less maintenance, with high quality heat treated hypoid gears for long lasting performance. The 5477NB includes a Makita 7-1/4-Inch General Contractor Framing Blade with Advanced Tooth Design. The carbide tips are specifically set to withstand the harshest conditions such as plowing through nail-embedded wood. The blade is designed with special Makita heat vents strategically set to dissipate heat and increase performance.
- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity.
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance.
- 0 - 51.5 bevel capacity with positive stops at 45 and 51.5 is ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance.
SKILSAW SPT70V-11 SUPER SAWSQUATCH 16-5/16" Worm Drive Circular Saw
Super Sawsquatch is the new boss. The biggest worm drive saw on Earth tears through whatever you throw at it. This beast of a saw boasts a 6-1/4 In. cutting capacity to power through 6x in one easy cut. The magnesium, die-cast foot plate guarantees true, square cuts every time. With lightweight, durable magnesium construction, brass worm drive gearing, and our 15 AMP Dual-Field motor and an electric brake that quickly stops the blade, everything about this saw is built to be relentless. The SPT70V-11 includes 16-5/16 In. SKILSAW blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box. Are you ready for this monster?.
- 6-1/4 in. Cutting capacity for one-and-done, clean cuts through 6x and lumber up to 6-1/4 in. Thick
- Largest capacity worm drive circular saw that delivers Relentless power for the Biggest jobs
- Tough, durable magnesium die-cast footplate ensures accurate cuts every time; all magnesium construction for durability and reduced weight
- 15 amp Dual-Field motor keeps the motor cooler to provide increased power
- 16- 5/16 in. SKILSAW blade to make perfect cuts right out of the box
Makita 5007MG Magnesium 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
Powerful 15.0 amp motor delivers 5,800 rpm for proven performance and jobsite durability. Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs) that is well balanced and jobsite tough. Make quick, one-handed adjustments using large, rubberized levers. Better fit and more control with comfortable rubber grip handle. Settings are easy to read with oversized number and ruler markings. Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90 degrees) and bevel capacity (0-56 degrees) with positive stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees. Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy. Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy. Blade wrench is attached to saw for fast and convenient blade changing. Reinforced power cord withstands jobsite abuse and lower repair costs. Includes a premium 7-1/4" carbide tipped framing blade that cuts faster and lasts longer.
- Magnesium components create a lightweight saw (10.6 lbs.) that is well balanced and jobsite tough.
- Powerful 15.0 AMP motor delivers 5,800 RPM for proven performance and jobsite durability
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights illuminate the line of cut for increased accuracy
- Large cutting capacity (2-1/2" at 90) and bevel capacity (0-56) with positive stops at 22.5and 45
- 1 year warranty
SKILSAW SOUTHPAW SPT67M8-01 15 Amp 7-1/4 In. Magnesium Left Blade Sidewinder Circular Saw
For improved blade and cut line visibility the SKILSAW SPT67M8-01 left blade sidewinder, southpaw is ready for the job. With this 7-1/4 in. Circular saw users can see it all with the blade located on the left for improved accuracy. The 15-Amp saw features the best-in-class Dual-Field motor that provides reliability and with all-magnesium construction it keeps the motor cooler. The left blade saw can bevel up to 56 degrees with bevel stops at 0 and 45 degrees. Included with the SPT67M8-01 is a 24-Tooth carbide blade and multi-functional wrench.
- Left blade sidewinder improves blade and cut line accuracy and visibility
- All-magnesium construction reduces user fatigue and adds durability
- Powerful Dual-Field motor increases cooling and extends tool life
- Best-in-class torque improves productivity and increases speed of cut
DEWALT DCS575T2 FLEXVOLT 60V MAX Brushless Circular Saw with Brake and 2 Battery Kit, 7-1/4"
The DEWALT DCS575T2 flexible 60V MAX* 7-1/4" Circular saw with brake features FLEXVOLT technology; the world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V MAX* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools.) You can slide the battery into a whole new lineup of 60V MAX* and 120V MAX* tools from DEWALT. It operates with a brushless motor, maximized for run time and durability - 5800Rpm optimized speed for quality cuts with speed. This circular saw offers a 7 full size blade for corded capacity, with an electronic brake that stops the blade after the trigger is released. It has a durable high grade aluminum shoe for accurate cuts, along with a versatile bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45. This unit also has an LED light that provides clear sight to the cutline. It can cut up to 339 cuts per charge in 2x4 using a flexible battery. Specs: depth of cut at 45 1-5/8" in, depth of cut at 90 2-1/4" in, capacity at 90 cut 2-1/4" in. Tool weight at only 7.6 lbs. Kit includes: (1) Dcs575 7-1/4" (184 mm) Circular saw, (2) 60V MAX* Lithium Ion battery packs, (1) fast charger, (1) DEWALT 7-1/4"(184mm) diameter saw blade, (1) blade wrench.
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- 7-1/4" full size blade for corded capacity
- Electronic brake stops the blade after trigger is released. Max Watts Out 1600 Watts
- Bevel cut capacity up to 57 degrees with stops at 22.5 and 45
- Brushless motor is maximized for run time and durability; 5800 RPM for quality cuts with speed
- *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18
Skil Wormdrive Cord Ass Repl
Replacement cord for 120 volt skil circular saws. Heavy-duty with a 3-prong plug. 15 amp, 120 volt capacity. 8' cord.
- 8 ft cord
- Replacement cord for 120 volt skil circular saws
- 15 amp
- Heavy duty with a 3-prong plug
- Suitable for use with: SHD77, SHD77M Skill Wormdrive circular saws.
DEWALT DCS391B 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Circular Saw (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCS391B 20V MAX 6-1/2" Circular Saw features a powerful 460 MWO, 5250 RPM motor that delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease. A high strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy, and an optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control. The 0Degree-50Degree bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications, along with the 6-1/2" carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90Degree and 45Degree and more cuts per charge. No load speed: 5250 rpm, Arbor size: 5/8", Depth of cut at 45Degree: 1-5/8", Depth of cut at 90Degree: 2-1/4". Includes: DCS391 6-1/2" Circular Saw, 6-1/2" Carbide-tipped Blade. This is a bare tool item (battery sold separately).
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,150 RPM motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- 0-50(degree) bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control; Power Tool Type: Cordless
- 6.5-Inch carbide-tipped blade for cutting 2 times material at 90 and 45 and more cuts per charge
- Includes: DCS391 6.5-Inch Circular Saw and 6-.5-Inch Carbide-tipped Blade
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- Mens overcoats
- Commercial grade juicer
- Expandable hose 2018
- Red nail polish for olive skin
- Womens multivitamin gummy
- Small dehydrator
- Garage bike storage