DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Single Speed Benchtop Planer
This item is DEWALT DW734 15 Amp 12-1/2-Inch Benchtop Planer . Used for Woodworking, Planers-Benchtop. The produt is manufactured in Taiwan.
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer
- Disposible, reversible knives deliver 30 percent more knife life and make knife change fast and easy
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2 inches of material support
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 20,000 RPM motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods.
- Three knife cutter-head with 10,000 RPM cutter head speed provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer.
- Disposible, reversible knives deliver 30 more knife life and make knife change fast and easy.
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2-inch of material support. Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
Bosch PL1632 6.5 Amp Planer, 3-1/4"
The PL1632 3-1/4-Inch 6.5 Amp Planer offers an industry-first planer lock-off/lock-on button that helps prevent accidental start-up and provides for extended operation. Dual-mount fence provides non-flexing guidance; prevents marring of door or workpiece face. Ball-joint cord swivel eases positioning of cord to keep it out of the way. Spring-loaded, built-in stand elevates tool to protect blade(s) and save money. Powerful 6.5 Amp motor with 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal. Includes: (1) 3-1/4-Inch 6.5 Amp Planer, (1) Reversible Woodrazor Blade, (1) Dual-Mount Guide Fence, (1) No Mar Plastic Overshoe for Fence, (1) Shavings Bag and (1) Blade Wrench.
- Powerful planer with 6.5 Amp rating and 16,500 RPM speed for fast stock removal and smooth finish in soft and hard woods
- Spring-loaded stand elevates tool to protect blade and tool resting spot; special shape allows easy entry in middle of workpiece
- Dual-mount guide fence with protective shield for steady planing of door edges with plastic overshoe to prevent marring of door face
- Separate inch and metric depth scales for easy setting of planing depth
- Optimally-angled handle for forward motion of tool with soft grip for comfort
Shop Fox W1812 Planer Moulder with Stand
This next generation Planer / Moulder features precision ground cast iron wings for greater work support, T-slots for easy guide rail adjustment, pedestal mounted switch, improved chip clearance, one-piece enclosed stand and variable speed control for unsurpassed planing and moulding capability. Open end design allows you to make elliptical mouldings with the optional elliptical jig. If you make your own mouldings and frames, you need this machine!
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Main motor: 2HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3450 RPM, Power feed motor: 1/4 HP, 180VDC, 1.5A, Feed speed: 0 - 18 FPM
- Precision-ground cast iron infeed and outfeed extension wings
- Dovetailed way for cutterhead housing with precision gib adjustments
- Variable speed power feed with chain drive power transfer
- Pedestal-mounted control switch with variable speed control
Shop Fox W1842 Planer/Moulder
For those woodworkers who want to make their own baseboards, crown moulding, door/window casings, fascia, or architectural mouldings, this 13" Planer/Moulder is a must-have. And with our full selection of optional moulding knives, processing mouldings in the wood species of choice is generally safer, faster, and more cost-effective than processing mouldings on a shaper. Adjustable guide rails ensure moulding stock runs true from one piece to a hundred pieces, and setting knives is a breeze with the top-accessible cutter head. Or, remove the guide rails and change over the cutter head and use this machine as a standard planer for work pieces up to 13" wide or 6" high.
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Maximum cutting width: 13" (planning)
- Maximum width capacity: 4-9/16" (moulding)
- Maximum lumber height: 6"
- Number of knives: 3 HSS
POWERTEC PL1251 15 Amp 2-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer For Woodworking 12-1/2 in. Portable
Introducing the Benchtop Thickness Planer by POWERTEC.
This powerful planer is specifically designed to repurpose and bring your old, worn out wood back to life. A powerful 15 amp motor enables it to take on a wide range of big and small woodworking projects. It flaunts a 2 blade cutting system with a precision steel cutter head (with lock) that generates 18,800 cuts per minute providing you with a quick and efficient wood planer tool. From building a work bench to bed frame, this workhorse excels at delivering a flawless finish. For additional convenience and versatility, this device features side mounted carrying handles, allowing you to take this portable planer wherever it is needed.
EZ Blade Replacement with index pin set up (Blade gauge not required).
Spindle lock for safe blade change.
Professional work piece roller assistance for extra long boards.
4 column design provides greater precision and stability while reducing snipe.
1-year limited manufacturer warranty.
Please Note: This thickness planer does not include a build in dust port; but you can order your dust collector port on Amazon by searching for POWERTEC Dust port and Screw Set or part #PL1251DPS
Universal Motor 120V, 60 hz, 2 horsepower (peak)
Cutter Head Speed 9400 RPM
Max. Width of stock 12-1/2".
Max. Thickness of stock - 6".
Max. Depth of cut - 3/32" for board less than 5" 1/32" for the board between 5" to 12-1/2"
POWERTEC is a leading manufacturer of high quality woodworking tools and accessories, measurement equipment, hand tools, and an assortment of OEM replacement parts. We are committed to exceeding expectations, while bringing the latest innovation, technology, and product development to the industry.
- FUNCTION: This portable thickness planer serves as an essential tool and workhorse for a wide range of professional and DIY woodworking projects - specifically designed to repurpose wood (old, weathered and worn wood), while giving it an extraordinarily smooth finish
- EFFECTIVE: Has a heavy duty, anti-wobble base that's ultra sturdy - providing a non-marring benchtop planer surface that will support an assortment of plane boards up to 12.5" wide and 6" thick
- POWERFUL: Combines an impressive 15 amp motor with an innovative 2 blade cutting system that delivers deep cuts into your hard woods (raw oak, pallet wood, walnut lumber) and more
- QUICK: A stainless steel precision cutter head allows this planer to deliver over 18,800 cuts per minute with a 9,400 RPM
- PRODUCT WARRANTY: Includes a 1 year limited manufacturer warranty for quality assurance
Delta Power Tools 22-555 13 In Portable Thickness Planer
After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. The company designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools including electric table saws, band saws, radial arm saws, scroll saws, drilling machines, jointers, planers, mortisers, lathes, grinders and dust collectors for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Motor: 15A, 120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
Motor Control: toggle with removeable key
Max Stock Dimensions: 13" wide x 6" high
Min Stock Dimensions: 1/8" x 10"
Max. Depth of Cut: 3/32"
Feed Rate: 28 ft./minute
Cuts per minute:18,800
Infeed/Outfeed rollers: Nitrile synthetic rubber
Infeed/Outfeed table dimensions: 6-3/4in x 13in each
Knife Type: Double edge reversible
Number of Knives: 2
Knife size: 333mmx12mmx1.5mm
- Powerful 15A motor capable of handling the demands of a small shop
- Four column design provides excellent stability for smooth, accurate planing over many years of use
- Quick-change knife system with dual edge disposable knives lets you change knives without difficult to use alignment jigs
- Adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to better support long pieces and reduce snipe
- Reversible dust port allows you to collect chips from the right or left side of planer
PORTER-CABLE PC305TP 12" Thickness Planer
The PORTER-CABLE PC305TP 12" thickness planer has a powerful 15 amp motor allowing for superior stock removal as its 8, 000 RPM Cutter head speed provides 16, 000 cuts per minute. The two-knife, quick-change, solid steel Cutter head assures smooth operation and long life. Ideal for dimensioning lumber to a desired thickness, and even planes glued-up materials.
- Powerful 15 amp motor for superior stock removal
- Two knife, quick change, solid steel cutter, head mounted on ball bearings, assures smooth operation and long life
- High carbon steel, double Edged, Reversible knives for twice the cutting life
- Patented cutter elevation on four precision ground columns for superior cut stability
- Poly V belt cutter head drive with rugged gearbox/chain and SPROCKET feed roller drive for maximum power transfer
Shop Fox D3393 Elliptical Jig for W1812 Planer Moulder
This Elliptical Jig enables the Mini Planer/Moulder to make high-quality arched casings and mouldings with the same profile normally produced when cutting straight runs of moulding. Ideal for round-top windows and arched doorways that are characteristic of fine custom woodwork. This jig requires a shop-made 3/4" thick template of the same arc or radius as the workpiece. Maximum width capacity is 5-1/2".
- 6-1/2-Inch Maximum Width Capacity
- Ball Bearing Guides
- Dovetailed Bearing Block and Base
- Hardware and Instructions Included
- The perfect complement to the SHOP FOX W1812 Planer Moulder
Shop Fox D3751 Precision Shoulder Plane
This cast iron Shoulder Plane is very finely made and features a two part sole, where the toe mates to the heel on precision ways. The throat can be adjusted and set with an internal set-screw. The toe portion can also be removed to yield a delicate chisel plane. Plane iron adjustment is very precise using the knurled thumb screw. Designed for trimming the shoulders of tenon joints, this plane measures 3/4 inch wide by 5 inch long.
- 3/4 wide by 5 inch long
- Two part sole; precision ways
- Adjustable internal set-screw
- Converts easily into a chisel plane
- For trimming shoulders of tenon joints
WEN 6552T 13 in. 15 Amp 3-Blade Benchtop Corded Thickness Planer
Remember when you brought those old jagged boards back to life. The WEN 13 in. 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer repurposes rough and worn wood to give it an exceptionally smooth finish. The powerful 15 Amp motor provides over 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 ft. per minute feed rate. Plane boards up to 13 in. W and 6 in. T with ease. The onboard planning gage helps inform users about the amount of material being removed during each pass. Combine that with the heavy-duty cast iron base for a sturdy planer that does not walk or wobble during operation. The handy depth adjustment knob varies each pass to take off anywhere from 0 in. to 3/32 in. of an inch. The fan-assisted dust port removes chips and sawdust from the workpiece and blasts them out of the way. This package also includes height-adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to limit snipe while providing extra support to your workpiece during planning. Easily mount the planer to a work surface or stand using the predrilled base holes. Repurpose old wood or make a set of boards flush with the WEN 13 in. 3-Blade Benchtop Thickness Planer. And because its a WEN product, this planer comes backed by a nationwide network of skilled service technicians, a helpful customer support line and a two-year warranty. Remember when your planer could handle even the hardest of woods. Remember WEN.
- Onboard material removal gauge informs users about the cutting depth of each pass
- Plane boards up to 6 in. T and 13 in. W
- 15 Amp motor generates 25,500 cuts per minute at a 26 ft. per minute feed rate
- 3-blade design makes easy work out of even the hardest of woods
- Fan-assisted dust port removes sawdust from workpiece
- Edc flashlight under 50
- Vodka flavors
- Buy video stabilizer
- Drugstore soap
- Family jersey shore beaches
- Usb hub for laptop
- Affordable carry on luggage