Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench with 6-Inch Extended Anvil, 1 Inch
Powerful and durable, the Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench allows you to install and remove threaded fasteners with ease and efficiency. This pneumatic impact wrench delivers a maximum torque of 1,475 foot-pounds, offering plenty of power for heavy equipment repair, full automotive disassembly, and other heavy-duty applications. Dual handles offer excellent maneuverability and leverage, while a 6-inch extended anvil offers access to hard-to-reach areas. And thanks to a 360-degree swivel inlet that prevents kinked hoses, this pneumatic impact wrench provides a hassle-free and comfortable operator experience.
- Powerful pneumatic impact wrench ideal for heavy-duty applications
- High-efficiency 6-vane motor delivers 1,475 foot-pounds of maximum torque
- 6-inch extended anvil provides reach and accessibility
- Offers exceptional control and leverage with swept-back handle and top-mounted dead handle
- 360-degree swivel inlet helps prevent hose kinks
Ingersoll Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2 Inch
Pressure-Feed lubrication System automatically greases the impact mechanism. Exclusive TwinHammer Plus impact mechanism. Pressure-feed lubrication. Adjustable power regulator. Easy to service two-piece construction. Contoured handle for comfort and control. Tool Type: Pneumatic Impact Wrench Head Type: 1/2quot; Drive Opening Size: 1/4quot; NPT Inlet 3/8quot; Hose Torque Rating: 25 ft-lbs to 350 ft-lbs.
- Classic, reliable design offers proven power, performance, and durability
- Twin-hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds
- Adjustable power regulator provides easy control of torque output
- Ergonomic 2-piece design is easy to operate and maintain
- Arrives fully lubricated and ready for use out of the box
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench, Black, Medium
1150 Killer Torque Twin Hammer Impact Wrench. The sheer power and performance of 1,295-Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market. A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle. AIRCATs patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power. The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
- sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and Max. Torque 900 ft-lbs
- 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market
- 15-Percent larger rotor creates unmatched power
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
DEWALT DCF889B 20V MAX Lithium Ion 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench (Tool Only)
The DEWALT 20V Max 1/2-Inch High Torque Impact Wrenches are designed for mechanical contractors, plumbers, automotive users, maintenance and repair professionals and remodelers. They are designed for professionals who demand a tool for difficult fastening applications, such as driving and removing fasteners, nuts and bolts in wood, metal and concrete. These impact wrenches deliver the power, durability and control they need to tackle the toughest tasks on the jobsite. They have 400-Feet/Pound of torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications.
- 400-Feet Pound of maximum torque to perform a wide range of heavy-duty fastening applications
- Ergonomic handle provides user superior comfort and control
- Variable speed trigger with electric brake provides user improved control
- Durable magnesium gear case and all metal transmission for extended durability
- Bare tool, batteries and charger sold separately
Porter-Cable PCE211 7.5 Amp 1/2" Impact Wrench
The Porter-Cable PCE211 7.5 amp 1/2" impact wrench features a 1/2" hog ring anvil for easy socket changes. The 7.5 amp motor allows for heavy duty applications, with 450 ft.lbs of torque for installing and removing heavy fasteners. 2, 200 RPM & 2, 700 BPM provide fast application speeds. This impact wrench also offers a forward/ Revers rocker switch. 120 volts. Backed by a 3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee. Includes: 1) PCE211 impact wrench.
- 7.5 amp motor for heavy duty applications
- 450 ft.lbs of torque
- 2, 200 RPM & 2, 700 BPM for speed
- 1/2" hog ring anvil for easy socket changes
- Forward/ reverse rocker switch
Milwaukee 2767-20 M18 Fuel High Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench with Friction Ring
The 2767-20 M18 FUEL High Torque 1/2 inch Impact Wrench with Friction Ring eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool for those stubborn and rusted bolts by delivering 1,000 ft-lbs of fastening torque and 1400 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque. With 2X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout their day. By providing the industrys most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench at 8.39 inches length, this tool allows for more access in tight spaces. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL with Bolt Removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners. Bolt Removal mode gives the user more control when removing fasteners by slowing to 750rpm once the fastener has been busted loose. This tool offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 1/2 inch friction ring anvil. A premium rubber overmold material gives you ultimate comfort during prolonged use while lasting longer against corrosive materials.
- Provides maximum productivity by removing stubborn and high torque fasteners up to 2X faster than the competition
- Most compact cordless High Torque Impact Wrench in its class at 8.39" in length
- Industry leading 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode, allowing for ultimate control.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Features a friction ring design to ensure quick and easy socket changes
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- LED light to illuminate the work area
Milwaukee Fuel High Torque 1/2 Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Kit
By delivering 1,000 flubs of fastening torque and 1400 flubs of nut-busting torque, the Milwaukee M18 High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring eliminates the need to use a pneumatic tool on stubborn and rusted bolts. With a 2X faster removal speed, users will be able to get the job done faster and be more productive throughout the day. At 8.39 in length, its the industrys most compact cordless high torque impact wrench. A versatile tool, its small size allows for more access in tight, hard-to-reach spaces. The 4-mode drive control with bolt removal mode gives users the most control over their fasteners by slowing to 750 RPM once the fastener has been busted loose. For added ease of use, it allows for quick, tool-free socket changes with a friction ring anvil and is outfitted with a premium rubber over mold material, which provides superior comfort during prolonged use and is durable enough to withstand corrosive materials. Everything you need in one convenient set, the impact wrench comes with two M18 red lithium XC 5.0 extended capacity battery packs and an M18/M12 rapid charger.
- Includes impact wrench with friction ring, two battery packs, and charger
- Ideal for use on stubborn and rusted bolts
- Compact design for easy use in tight spaces
- Rubber grip for comfort during use
NitroCat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Clutch Mechanism
This NitroCat 1/2in. square drive impact wrench with 1295 ft.-lbs. of torque and Kevlar composite body outperforms anything in its class! It is used by many NHRA Top Fuel race teams. Kevlar adds high strength and durability to the 1200-K, making this tool a valuable addition to your air tool work force. Noise Level (dB): 86, Variable Speed: No, Case Included: No, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Hammer Mechanism: Twin clutch, Reversible: Yes, CFM at Load: 4.5, Inlet Size (in.): 1/4, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 4, Drive (in.): 1/2, Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 950 under load, Operating PSI: 90-120, Speed - No Load (RPM): 8,000, Tool Length (in.): 8 1/4, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,295, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 200-900, Tool Weight (lbs.): 4 1/2
- Most powerful 1/2-inch impact in its class; Durable Kevlar composite housing with ergonomically designed handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented quiet technology (86 decibels)
- Hard hitting twin clutch mechanism
- Patented through-the-handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Easy operation flip lever - forward and reverse
DEWALT DCF899HB 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Anvil (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCF899HB 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Hog Ring Anvil features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run-time, performance and durability. It has a heavy-duty impact mechanism with a max torque at 700 ft./lbs. for best-in-class torque with the most demanding applications, with a max breakaway torque at 1,00 ft./lbs. This tool features a 3-speed selector switch that allows for application specific torque/drive control. It also has a LED work light with a 20 second delay that will provide visibility when working in dimly lit spaces. Even though this tool is ergonomic and lightweight, it can handle a 6-8ft drop and is resistant to chemicals, grease & cleaners. The hog ring offers quicker/easier socket changes for users who swap sizes frequently and don't require maximum retention. This is a barstool item, battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor for superior performance. Tool Length-8.81 inch
- Power tool type cordless.Heavy-duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 ft./lbs., breakaway torque 1,200 ft./lbs.
- 3-speed selector switch for control
- LED work light. No load speed : 400/ 1200/ 1900 rpm
- Able to handle a 6ft drop
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
Astro 1822 1/2" Nano Impact Wrench
The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 1/2" Nano Impact is the latest in mini lightweight impact development. At only 3.85" long (or about 1/2" longer than a credit card), the twin hammer 1822 Nano Impact is deceivingly powerful, registering a max of 450 ft./lbs. of torque. The 1822 was designed to be extremely light (3.0lbs.) and well balanced when connected to an air line, and operates in 3 forward and reverse speeds. Featuring a twin hammer design for increased reliability, and coming from Astro's robust ONYX line, this impact has more than just the numbers behind it.
- 450 ft./lbs. of max torque
- Extremely short profile, full length of less than 3-7/8"
- Incredibly lightweight at 3.0lbs
- 3 forward and 3 reverse settings
- Innovative twin hammer design
- The best ironing board cover
- Perfumes that last all day
- Which french door refrigerator brand is best
- Caribbean islands for kids
- Hotels on the strip
- Battery tender for car
- Value bass amp