Alpine Type R 10 Inch 2250 Watt Max 4 Ohm Round Car Audio Subwoofer R-W10D4
Alpine R-Series 10" Dual 4-Ohm Mobile Subwoofer
- 10 inch subwoofer with dual 4 ohm voice coils and 750 watts RMS power
- Features a Kevlar reinforced pulp cone and HAMR Santoprene rubber surround
- Cast aluminum frame with strontium ferrite segmented assembly
- Progressive spider with reinforced layer tinsel leads
- Top mount depth of 5.875 inches
SWR-M100 - Alpine 10" Single 4-Ohm Type-R Marine Subwoofer
Product DescriptionThe SWR-M100's high excursion capabilities mean deep, high-output bass for great on -water performance, no matter where it is installed.Technical Specification* Sensitivity: 86 dB* RMS Power Range : 300 Watts* Peak Power Handling: 900 Watts* Impedance: 4 Ohm* Frequency response: 35-1000 Hz* Diameter: 10 InchFeatures* High Excursion for deep, high output bass* Infinite Baffle Design for widest application* Custom high-strength polypropylene frame* High AMplitude Multi-Roll (HAMR) Surround (Pat. Pend)* CRC Motor Structure (Patented)* 4-Ohm Impedance* Thermal Management System* Integrated Insert & Spade Terminals* Hidden Screw Mounting & Grille Design* Waterproof Rubber Mounting Gasket Included
- No sound system is complete without the perfect sub for complimentary bass
- Don't deprive your boat from the absolute best sound you can get
- High excursion capabilities mean deep
- High-output bass for great on-water performance
Alpine W10S4 10" 750 Watt Peak 250 Watt RMS 4-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer Sub
ALPINE W10S4 10\" SUBS CAR AUDIO 4-OHM 750W SUBWOOFERS BASS SPEAKERS
- 10" 4-ohm subwoofer Polypropylene and mica cone with poly-foam surround Stamped steel frame
- Power handling: 50-250 watts RMS Peak power: 750 watts
- Sensitivity: 86.6 dB Frequency response: 24-200 Hz
- Top-mount depth: 5-1/16" Sealed box volume: 0.83 cu. ft. Ported box volume: 1.51 cu. ft.
Alpine SWT-S10 1200W Max (250W RMS) Single 10" Sealed Subwoofer.
Description: With 1200W peak power handling, this ready-to-use bass reflex subwoofer tube is just the thing for big bass fans. A protective grille ensures that nothing sliding around in the trunk damages the woofer. Specifications: ALPINE SWT-S10 1200w 10" Car Audio Subwoofer in Bass Tube Enclosure 4-Ohm Sub Subwoofer Type: 10 (25CM) BASS REFLEX SUBWOOFER TUBEFrequency response: 35 - 200 HzPower handling: 1200 Watts peak power and 250 Watts RMS powerDesign: Stitched Alpine Logo, Rubber surround and push-type insert terminalsDimensions: 11.22" x 23.62"Enclosure Dimensions: 11.25"W x 23.65" D
- Alpine SWT-S10 10" (25CM) BASS REFLEX SUBWOOFER TUBE (4 ohms)
- 1,200 W Max Power
- 250 W Rating Power
- 10" Woofer size
- Tube enclosure type
(2) Alpine R-W10D4 10" Dual 4 OHM Type-R 2250W Pro Loud SUBWOOFER Speaker Sub
Alpine R-W10D4 R-Series 10" subwoofer with dual 4-ohm voice coils
- For those who like it loud, Alpine salutes you! Their legendary R-Series subwoofers are made to bring powerful bass to just about any vehicle. The R-W10D4 10" sub features a cone made from Kevlar treated pulp - the same material used to make bulletproof vests - while its durable Santoprene surround allows for huge amounts of excursion. Alpine built this sub for bassheads who want the best of both worlds: accurate response and otherworldly thump.
- Kevlar Reinforced Pulp Cone: This Alpine R-Series subwoofer has a parabolic, Kevlar reinforced pulp cone. Kevlar adds strength and tear resistance to the woofer cone while maintaining the benefits of a pulp cone design. There is also an inverted polypropylene/mica/talc dust cap, which increases rigidity.
- HAMRS: The woofer features a High Amplitude Multi Roll Surround (HAMRS), made of rubber, that allows a large linear excursion and greater SPL. The HAMRS design allows extreme excursions without sacrificing valuable cone area.
- Progressive Spider: The progressive spider has reinforced layer tinsel leads to ensure reliable and consistent control of the tinsel leads and eliminate any mechanical noise or interference often seen in high excursion cone designs.
- Jumpers: Included with the woofer are two voice coil terminal jumpers. These jumpers allow you to easily wire the voice coils in parallel (for a 2 load) or series (for an 8 load).
Alpine 10 Inch 1000 Watt Loaded Ported Truck Subwoofer Enclosure Box SBT-S10V
New Page 1 Description: Loud, Clean Bass Engineered for your Truck The SBT-S10V is engineered to fit and sound great in most truck applications without sacrificing quality and big output. More Bass, Less Space
With a compact wedge-style design and shallow mount, the SBT-S10V (2-ohm system) is a perfect fit for truck applications, with a design that works in small spaces. Two-Way Alpine Logo Flexibility
The Alpine logos on the front and the bottom offer convenient visibility options when mounted horizontally or vertically. Big Output in a Compact Package with 4 Unique Alpine Subwoofer Technologies Radial Vented VC Heat Sink & Airflow Management System
Actively manages voice coil temperatures by forcing air directly across the heat sink system. FEA Optimized Dual-Sided Machined CRC Motor Structure
Creates a symmetrical magnetic field with evenly distributed flux density to greatly reduce distortion, while further improving power handling and output. FEA Optimized Injection Molded TPE Spider with Pass-Through Gap Design
Provides the mechanical clearance needed for over 50mm of peak-to-peak excursion, unleashing massive output potential from a small package FEA Optimized HAMR Surround
The High-Amplitude Multi Roll Surround Design allows for extreme excursions without sacrificing valuable cone area. FEA Optimized for linearity and made with injection-molded Santoprene , the HAMR surround is a key part of the suspension system that provides accurate, distortion-free control at extreme excursions. Features: Subwoofer Features: 10" SWT Series Single 2-ohm Shallow Mount Subwoofer Power Handling: Peak: 1,000 watts RMS: 350 watts Recommended Power Range: 100W - 350W Poly-Mica Dust Cap & Pulp-Kevlar Polyurethane Foam Surround, featuring H.A.M.R. Surround Technology Spiral Cut Aluminum Former 65mm Voice Coil with High-Temp
- Impedance: 2 ohms
- Peak: 1000 watts
- Frequency Response: 28-200 Hz
- Subwoofer mounting depth: 4-5/32"
- Dimensions: 7"D x 22"W x 16"H
Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer
The PWE-S8 Alpine Restyle Compact Powered 8-inch Subwoofer is an easy way to add powerful bass to your vehicles sound system. It features a powered 8-inch subwoofer paired with a built-in amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure. The PWE-S8 measures just 13.5 L x 9 W x 3 D (at the tallest point) so you can add low, punchy, accurate bass to your sound system without taking up much space in your vehicle. The compact shallow mount design gives you the flexibility to install the PWE-S8 under or behind the seat of a truck, in the trunk of a sedan, or in the hatch of an SUV, or tucked in any other compact space. The die cast aluminum construction provides durability for ongoing performance. The amplifier produces 120W continuous power and the quad-coil subwoofer delivers 32Hz-150Hz frequency response. The PWE-S8 connects to your sound system through the RCA or Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs which are conveniently located on the side panel. The side panel also gives you access to Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level controls for proper sound setup and greater flexibility during installation. The PWE-S8 is authorized to be sold and shipped from Amazon. For professional installation, visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website to find an authorized Alpine retailer near you.Max Power Output: 240 Watts
- 8-inch subwoofer and 120W amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure
- The compact size measures just 13.5" L x 9" W x 3" D so it can be installed under or behind a seat in a truck, in a sedan's trunk or in an SUV's hatch
- 32Hz-150Hz frequency response, Power Rating: 120W RMS. RCA (0.1-4V) / Speaker Input (1.5-30V/auto sensing)
- RCA and Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs are located on the side panel, along with controls for Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level
- The PWE-S8 is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation
Alpine SWT-10S4 10" Subwoofer 4OHMS
Alpine SWT-10S4 Single 4-Ohm 10 Inch 1000 Watts Peak/350 Watts RMS Truck Subwoofer with Shallow Mounting Depth
- SWT-10S4 - Alpine 10" 350W RMS Single 4-Ohm Truck Subwoofer
- 10" truck subwoofer with 4-ohm voice coil
- Power handling: 350 watts RMS (1000 watts peak)
- Frequency response: 30-200 Hz
- Mounting depth: 4-3/16"
Alpine SWR-M100 10 Inch 900 Watt 4 Ohm Marine Subwoofer
Brand New Alpine SWR-M100 10 900 Watt 4 Ohm Marine Subwoofer
Alpine Two R-W10D2 R-Series 10-Inch Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofers bundle
This bundle contains two Alpine R-W10D2 R-Series 10-Inch Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofers Alpine R-W10D2 10-Inch Dual 2 Ohm Subwoofer Features: High Amplitude Multi-Roll surrounds (HAMR) Parabolic Cone Structure with Pulp/Kevlar Cone & PP/Mica/Talc Dust Cap. Concealed Mount Gasket. Reinforced Cone Neck & Spider Joint. Progressive Spider with Reinforced Layer Tinsel Leads. Integrated 8 AWG Push Terminals with VC Configuration Jumpers. High-Excursion Overhung Voice Coil Configuration. High-Grade Strontium Ferrite Segmented Assembly. 65mm Voice Coil with High Temp 4-Layer DVC Winding on AL former. Airflow Optimized Dual Flare Pole Vent. Cast Aluminum Frame with Integral Shorting Sleeve. Compound Radius Curve Extended Pole Geometry. Airflow Management & Heat Transfer System. Specifications: Size: 10 Inches. Frequency Response: 26Hz-200Hz. Power Range: 300W-750W RMS. Power Handling: 750W RMS / 2250W Peak. Magnet Weight: 111oz. Voice Coil Diameter: 65.5mm / 2.6". Sensitivity (SPL): 82.4dB. Inductance (Le): 4.46 mH. Free Air Resonance (Fs): 31 Hz. Equivalent Stiffness (Vas): 20 L. Mechanical Q (Qms): 7.71. Electrical Q (Qes): 0.59. Total Q (Qts): 0.55. Cone Area (Sd): 333cm2. Linear Excursion (Xmax): 20 mm. Mounting Depth: 5-7/8 Inch Mechanical Travel (Xmech): 70 mm. Box Specifications: Sealed Box Net Internal Volume: 0.4-0.85 ft3 Ported Box Net Internal Volume: 0.75-1.3 ft3 Ported Box Tuning Range: 35-39 Hz
- Power Range: 300W-750W RMS. Power Handling: 750W RMS / 2250W Peak (per woofer).
- Parabolic Cone Structure with Pulp/Kevlar Cone & PP/Mica/Talc Dust Cap.
- High Amplitude Multi-Roll surrounds (HAMR)
- Magnet Weight: 111oz. Voice Coil Diameter: 65.5mm / 2.6".
- Sealed Box Net Internal Volume: 0.4-0.85 ft3 Ported Box Net Internal Volume: 0.75-1.3 ft3
- 100 best selling products on amazon
- Locksets for exterior doors
- New years eve dress
- Hair dyes for natural hair
- Detergent for odor
- Home theater movies
- Leave in hair cream