JP Commerce 500 Piece Pro Poker Clay Poker Set
500-PP Features: -''Pro Poker'' style. -Pre-packaged and cannot be customized. -Poker chip set includes: 500 piece - 13.5 gram clay poker chips. -Poker chip set includes: Aluminum poker chip case. -Poker chip set includes: 2 decks of playing cards. -Poker chip set includes: 5 red dice. Game: -Poker. Accessory Type: -Poker Chips. Dimensions: Overall Height - Top to Bottom: -23". Overall Width - Side to Side: -10". Overall Depth - Front to Back: -3". Overall Product Weight: -20 lbs.
- 500 piece 13.5 gram Casino Quality Clay Poker Chips
- Poker Chip Color Combination: 150 White, 150 Red, 100 Green, 50 Blue, 50 Black
- Exclusive Poker Chip Design with Denominations
- Poker Chip Set includes an aluminum carrying case, 2 decks of playing cards, 5 red dice, and a dealer button
- New and Improved poker case. The inner chip tray thickness has been increased by 30 for more strength. Great Poker Chip Set to Play with Friends and Family
Bicycle Poker Size Standard Index Playing Cards, 12 Deck Player's Pack
Style Name:12-pack Product Description Do you remember learning your first card game? How about winning at an old-fashioned game of solitaire? Or that holiday tradition of Gin Rummy after dinner? Since 1885, Bicycle playing cards have been a part of household gaming. Known for its quality and rich heritage, Bicycle playing cards have been bringing people together for generations. Every Bicycle playing card deck is specially crafted so that you can trust Bicycle cards performance, hand after hand. Great for all card games. Great for all players.
- Bicycle Rider Back Playing Cards
- Standard Index, Poker Size
- Carton holds 12 decks of playing cards
- Classic Air- Cushion Finish for ease of shuffling and optimum performance
- Made in the USA
LCR Left Center Right Dice Game - Blue Tin
LCR/Left Center Right is a fun, fast-paced dice game that you won't be able to put down! 3 specialty marked cubes are rolled to determine where players distribute their chips as they compete to keep as many of their chips as they can. The last player with chips is the winner and wins the center pot. Hours of fun for the whole family.
Play LCR with chips or whatever makes it fun for you.
LCR/Left Center Right is available in blue, green, yellow, or red.
Game includes three LCR specialty marked cubes, 24 chips and instructions. For 3 or more players ages 5 to 105!
- 3 LCR Dice
- 24 playing chips (blue)
- and Instructions
- comes packaged in a blue Tin
- Great for all ages!
It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting, it's sequence! Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board. When you have five in a row, it's a sequence. Learn to block your opponents or remove their chips, and watch out for the jacks - they're wild! With a little strategy and luck, you'll be a winner. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence.
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents.
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like Strategy
Indie Boards & Cards Coup
In the not too distant future, the government is run for profit by a new "royal class" of multi-national CEOs. Their greed and absolute control of the economy has reduced all but a privileged few to lives of poverty and desperation.Out of the oppressed masses rose The Resistance, an underground organization focused on overthrowing these powerful rulers. The valiant efforts of The Resistance have created discord, intrigue and weakness in the political courts of the noveau royal, bringing the government to brink of collapse. But for you, a powerful government official, this is your opportunity to manipulate, bribe and bluff your way into absolute power. To be successful, you must destroy the influence of your rivals and drive them into exile. In these turbulent times there is only room for one to survive.
- An exciting game of bluffing.
As a wealthy Renaissance merchant, acquire mines and transportation, hire artisans and woo the nobility. Create the most fantastic jewelry to become the best-known merchant of them all! Acquire precious stones to trade them for development cards. Use development cards to acquire more gem stones. Use your gems and gold to create the most fantastic jewelry, and appeal to the nobles to gain the prestige you need to win.
- Ages 10 and up
- Number of Players: 2 to 4
- Game Time: 30 minutes
- Challenging economic theme
- Includes: 40 gems-'poker style' weighted tokens: 7 5 colors (green, blue, red, white, black) 5 jokers (yellow)/ 90 development cards (63.588mm): 40 level 1, 30 level 2, 20 level 3 / 10 noble tiles (6060mm)
Play Nine - The Card Game of Golf!
SCORE! HOLE IN ONE! Play Nine, the Card Game of Golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins! Perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, Play Nine is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball. Game play: Players are dealt 8 game cards each with a discard pile as well as a draw pile at the center of the table. Players then without looking separate their 8 cards into 2 rows of 4. They each then flip two cards over. Moving forward each player has an option whether to replace one of their flipped or face down cards with a card from the draw pile or the discard pile. If they do not like the card from either the draw pile or the discard pile, the player may choose to flip one of their face down cards for their turn. Play continues until a player has one card left. At this point, everyone has one hand left until the end of the game. When someone has all 8 cards shown players tally up their totals at the top of the cards and record them into the score card. That was round one! Full point details and further game direction can be found in the Play Nine Instructions included. For 2-6 Players. Recommended for ages 8. Includes 2 decks of premium Play Nine cards (108 Cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play time: 15-20 min.
- HOLE IN ONE: Play Nine, the Card Game of Golf, is a fun and exciting twist on the classic game of golf. Just like the actual game, the person with the lowest score wins!
- ALL AGES: Recommended for ages 8 and up, Play Nine has easy to follow instructions and simple game play so the whole family can join in on a round and play a hole or two.
- PLAY: Players are dealt 8 cards with a discard and draw pile at the center. Players then take turns drawing, discarding, or trading their cards for the lowest value cards. (Full play in description)
- ANY OCCASION: Perfect for family game night, reunions, holiday parties, or as a down time activity, This match game is just the thing to keep everyone entertained and having a ball.
- SPECIFICATIONS: For 2-6 Players. Recommended for ages 8. Includes 2 decks of premium Play Nine cards (108 Cards), easy to follow game instructions, scorecards, and a pencil. Play time: 15-20 min.
Tenzi Dice Party Game with 77 Ways to Play - 6 Sets of 10 Colored Dice with 77 Card Game Add-On (Colors May Vary)
Tenzi Party Pack with 77 Ways - All Ages Dice Party Game for 6 Players with Add-On Card Set- Colors May Vary - Want more TENZI in your life? This expansion set features deck of 77 cards, each with a new, fun way to play TENZI. Tenzi is the world's fastest dice game! Fast, fun, engaging, and surprisingly intricate, Tenzi is perfect for table top beginners and aficionados alike. Every player gets 10 dice. The object of the game is to roll the dice as fast as possible, the player who gets all dice on the same number and yells "Tenzi!" is the winner. Simple yet engaging, Tenzi is a fantastic game for 2 to 4 players of almost all ages.
- FAST AND FUN: TENZI is the world's fastest dice game. Simple, fun, and engaging, TENZI is perfect for table top beginners and aficionados alike.
- HOW TO PLAY: Every player gets 10 dice. The object of the game is to roll your dice as fast as possible, the first player who gets all their dice on the same number and yells "Tenzi" is the winner.
- FOR ALL AGES: TENZI is a fantastic party game for 2 to 6 players of almost any age. Great for family gatherings or play dates, TENZI is an instant icebreaker. Have more than six people... Buy more than one game.
- EDUCATIONAL: While the basic game of TENZI is approachable and easy to learn, there are lots of different ways to play including SPLITZI, STEALZI, and TENZI TOWER! Teachers love TENZI.
- SPECIFICATIONS: Package includes 1 TENZI Party Pack Game 1 77 Ways to Play TENZI Deck. Measures 1.5 x 1.6 x 10 inches. Recommended for ages 7 years and up. Please note - dice color may be different than what you see in the picture on the left. Product contains small pieces and is not suitable for children under 3 years of age.
Bicycle Original Pokeno Card Game
The Pokeno Original Game Set consists of 12 original Bicycle Jumbo Index Game Boards. These are the original Pokeno style boards, but have been re-created in a large, easy-to-read format. Each board measures 9.5in L x 7in W and has pictures of 25 cards. Each card picture is 1.75in high and 1.25in wide. This set also includes 200 Pokeno chips, plus rules for the Original Pokeno, Five-Card Pokeno, Black Jack Pokeno, Four-Corner Pokeno, and Pokeno Roulette. Playing cards are not included.
- Easy to Read Jumbo Pokeno Boards!
- 200 Pokeno Playing Chips
- Complete Rule Book
- Playing Cards Sold Separately
Secret Hitler is a dramatic game of political intrigue and betrayal set in 1930's Germany. Players are secretly divided into two teams - liberals and fascists. Known only to each other, the fascists coordinate to sow distrust and install their cold-blooded leader. The liberals must find and stop the Secret Hitler before it's too late. Secret Hitler introduces new mechanics to the hidden-identity game genre. The first is the element of randomness. When laws are passed, the President draws three policies, passes two to the Chancellor, and the Chancellor enacts one. Only the enacted policy is revealed, so players have to rely on the President and Chancellor's word to know what got discarded. The deck has a known initial composition (11 Fascist policies, 6 Liberal policies), and players can roughly track deck contents based on what the President and Chancellor report, though someone might have lied about what was discarded. That means players can form reasonable expectations and plan around probability, but they can also manipulate future probabilities and expectations in a way that benefits their team. The second new mechanic is the "Hitler" identity: If Hitler is elected as Chancellor after the third fascist policy has already been enacted, the game ends immediately and the fascists win. This means Hitler will spend most of the game playing as a liberal to gain players' trust. Once the third fascist policy is enacted, anyone who has helped the group becomes immediately suspect; if the liberals make a wrong move at this point, they lose immediately. This creates incredible moments of tension and relief in the game.
- A fast-paced game of deception and betrayal
- Beautiful wooden components
- Solid game boards with foil inlay
- Hidden roles and secret envelopes for five to ten players
- Hamster homes
- Bbq spice rub
- The best spinner review
- Car cooler 12v
- Outdoor smartwatch
- How much is a car amplifier
- Stardew valley best universal gift