Safety 1st Grow and Go 3-in-1 Convertible Car Seat, Harvest Moon
Get the car seat that's built to grow! From your first ride together coming home from the hospital to soccer day car pools, the 3-in-1 Grow and Go Car Seat will give your child a safer and more comfortable ride. Featuring extended use at each stage, this convertible car seat is designed to last through all your firsts with your child.
For newborns to growing toddlers, the Grow and Go can be used in the rear-facing position from 5-40 pounds. It includes two comfortable grow-with-baby pillows to give your new travel companion a snug fit, and they easily remove as your baby outgrows them.
In forward-facing mode, the Grow and Go keeps your child protected in a harness up to 65 pounds. In both rear-facing and forward-facing mode, harness holders keep the harness in an open position. This makes it easier for you to get your child in and out of the car seat. No more fishing for the harness and clips from behind your child – they’re right there when you need them. The QuickFit™ Harness offers additional convenience in both of these stages by letting you adjust the height of both the headrest and harness in one easy step, making it simple to give your growing child the best fit.
When your child is ready to use the vehicle seat belts, remove the harness to use the Grow and Go 3-in-1 Car Seat in belt-positioning booster mode: up to 100 pounds. The headrest still adjusts easily, letting you get the best fit for your child.
As your tiny baby grows into a big kid, messes are bound to happen, but the Grow and Go car seat pad makes cleanup easy. Machine washable and dryer safe, it is also designed to come off the seat easily, with no need to remove the harness. The Grow and Go is designed to provide more comfort to parents too. It takes up less room when placed rear-facing, giving up to 7 inches more leg room for parents in the front seat.
- BUILT TO GROW: The 3-in-1 car seat built to GROW for extended use through 3 stages: Rear-facing 5-40 pounds, Forward-facing 22-65 pounds, and Belt-positioning booster 40-100 pounds
- SIDE IMPACT PROTECTION: The Grow and Go's side impact protection helps keep your child safe
- EASY IN, EASY OUT: Harness holders keep the harness in an open position so it's easy to get your child in and out of the seat. Rear facing height is 19-40 inches. Forward facing height is 29-52 inches
- QUICKFIT HARNESS: With the QuickFit Harness you can easily adjust both the harness and headrest in one simple step
- WASH AND DRY: Machine washable and dryer safe seat pad features snaps that make it simple to take off of the seat; no fuss for truly easy cleaning
Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat, Kenzie
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit features a 3-position extension panel that provides 5" of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing from 22-65 pounds. The seat features Simply Safe Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows. The side of the base allows for one-second LATCH attachment and has fuss free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it's easy to get baby in and out. Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap & cool water
- For rear-facing infants from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 pounds
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5" additional leg room allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 pounds rear-facing allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing for longer
- Machine-washable seat cushion. 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy. 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability
Evenflo Vive Travel System with Embrace, Spearmint Spree
The Evenflo Vive Travel System - Just grab and go. A spontaneous adventure, perhaps a long walk in the park or a family vacation. The Vive's hassle free transfer from our stay-in-car base makes for a quick and safe connection. Ultra Slim 16", gravity fold/unfold fits any size vehicle from large to small. Our 4 point, 13" thick EVA wheels and front wheel shock adsorbing system provides increased stability, safety and comfort for your baby. Paired with the Embrace Infant Car Seat, for an extended weight rating (4-35pound). Do not allow child to stand on the footrest. Stroller may tip over and injure child
- Featuring the Embrace Infant Car Seat with an extended weight rating of 4-35 pound. and a Vive Stroller with a weight rating up to 50pound
- Keep your little one protected with a large canopy, full sun visor and a peek-a-boo- window
- Make on-the-go enjoyable with the ultra slim 16 inch fold - perfect fit for wherever you are going
- Customize your Vive Travel System to your little ones comfort with multiple reclining positions and a 3 to 5 point harness
- The Vive Travel System provides you with your own personal space - 2 cup holders, a cell phone compartment and a full storage basket
Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX Featuring TrueShield Technology
CLICK! That's the sound of a secure install. The Graco SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX featuring TrueShield Technology has a hassle-free installation using either vehicle seat belt or LATCH. In three easy steps you can feel confident you've got a secure install. TrueShield Technology helps keep your infant safe by providing advanced protection from head to hips in the event of a side impact. The one-hand adjustable handle moves with ease, leaving the other hand free to tend to baby. The Silent Shade canopy adjusts without disturbing baby. Baby will feel safe and cozy with quilted head and body support and the convenient 5-point, front-adjust harness. Click Connect technology provides a secure one-step attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a custom travel system that best fits your lifestyle. The SnugRide SnugLock 35 LX featuring TrueShield Technology helps protect rear-facing infants from 4-35 lb and up to 32".
- Adjust handle with one hand, leaving other hand free
- Silent Shade canopy easily and quietly adjusts without disturbing baby
- InRight LATCH system for a one-second LATCH attachment
- 4-position adjustable base lets you customize fit to your vehicle
- Easy-to-read level indicator helps eliminate installation guesswork
Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System, Hounds Tooth
The EZ Ride 5 Travel System in Hounds Tooth includes a fixed back infant car seat with an EZ Flex-Loc stay in car base. The Baby Trend EZ Ride 5 Travel System is the perfect solution for new parents. The three-wheel stroller provides outstanding ease of maneuverability compared to conventional travel system strollers. This travel system includes the EZ Ride Stroller and highly rated Flex-Loc Infant Seat. Both the stroller and infant car seat feature 5-point safety harnesses for maximum safety and protection. The EZ Ride Stroller features a thick and luxurious padded seat with multiple recline positions, a large, soft head support which can be used in either the car seat or stroller, a covered parent tray with two deep cup holders, a height adjustable handle and a peek-a-boo window on the canopy. The car seat has been designed with EPS energy absorbing foam for added protection. The EZ Flex-Loc Infant Car Seat comes with a five-point harness to securely hold your baby in place, and a base that installs in your car. The rear-facing car seat holds newborns from five to 30 pounds, and up to 30 inches tall. The base installs with LATCH clips or the automotive seat belt.23.62 x 34.65 x 42.13. To clean use only mild household soap or detergent and warm water on a sponge or clean cloth. D not use this Safety Seat in a vehicle that has a vehicle seat back that does not lock into place
- Infant car seat accommodates 5 30 pounds and heights of 30 inches or less.
- Large soft head support for the car seat or the stroller
- Multi-position reclining seat, and height adjustable handle
- Swing-away child tray with snack/cup holders
- Birth to 50lbs.
- Multi-position reclining seat,and height adjustable handle
- One hand fold, large storage basket
Evenflo EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat, Kids Rear-Facing Seat, Convertible & Booster Seat, Grows with Child Up to 120 lbs, Angled for Comfort & Safety, 3-Times-Tighter Installation, Canyons Gray
For nearly 100 years, Evenflo has been a trusted source of precision-manufactured, high-quality child-safety equipment engineered for real-life situations. This creativity and ingenuity is showcased in our EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat. Built with durable materials and scientifically engineered for maximum safety and comfort, this all-in-one childrens car seat is exceptionally versatile, easy to install, and can provide a safe and secure ride for up to a decade. The EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat features our EasyClick LATCH system that ratchets easily to achieve a tightness that is 3 times stronger than that of other car seats.* It can be used as a rear-facing harness, forward-facing harness, and belt-positioning booster that helps keep children up to 120 pounds secure while riding in a vehicle.
This Evenflo all-in-one car seat is packed with child-friendly features. The DLX has been tested in high-back booster mode while holding up to 120 pounds. Weve also designed this multipurpose child seat for comfort and safety, angling the position of the child to help minimize head slump and help keep his airway open. The EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat also adjusts to multiple positions, allowing toddlers to stay rear-facing for longerwithout the need to extend the seat or cramp other passengers. For easy cleanup, Evenflo manufactures this all-in-one car seat with a machine-washable seat pad and features 2 dishwasher-safe cup-holders.
Evenflo tests all car seats to an energy level approximately twice that of the federal crash test standard. We take a proactive approach to the design of each of our multi-mode products intended for extended use or multiple-use applications, which saves you money without compromising the safety of your children. Additionally, all Evenflo car seats include ParentLink customer-service perks like real-time chat and free live video installation support. When used in booster mode, this seat requires a vehicle seat belt with a lap and shoulder belt combination to be properly installed.* Based on consumer research on rear-facing installations with competitive LATCH systems.
- ROCK-SOLID ALL-IN-ONE CAR SEAT: The Evenflo EveryStage DLX All-in-One Car Seat features an innovative EasyClick LATCH system that easily ratchets to achieve a tighter installation for a wiggle-free seat and superior protection.
- ADJUSTS TO MULTIPLE POSITIONS: Our Evenflo DLX all-in-one car seat features a no-rethread harness, which can easily adjust the harness fit. It also can adjust to multiple positions without having to extend the seat or cramp other passengers.
- INFANT BOOSTER CONVERTIBLE: This all-in-one car seat grows as your children will. It can be used as a rear-facing harness, forward-facing harness, and belt-positioning booster that provides a safe and secure ride for up to a decade.
- CUSTOM CRADLED FIT: The EveryStage DLX All-in-One car seat features a proprietary in-seat reclining feature that provides enhanced support by comfortably angling your child to minimize head slump while helping keep her airway open.
- TRUSTED FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS: Evenflo has been a trusted source of quality-built child-safety systems for almost 100 years. The real-life design of each of our products has been engineered for everyday use.
Graco SnugRide 35 Infant Car Seat, Gotham
The SnugRide Click Connect 35 infant car seat is designed to protect babies rear-facing from 4-35 lbs and features a comfortable seat to keep baby safe and cozy. SnugRide Click Connect 35 is equipped with Click Connect technology providing a one-step secure attachment to all Graco Click Connect strollers making it easy to create a travel system that best fits your lifestyle.. Machine-washable seat cushion, Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water, Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth, Rear-Facing Only. Weight- 4-35 pounds Height- up to 32 inches Head must be more than 1 inches from the top of the headrest Infant car seats made 2011 or after have an expiration date of 7 years from manufactured date. STOP using this car seat and throw it away 7 years after the date of manufacture. Look for date of manufacture label on back of the car seat. Infant car seats made prior to 2011 have an expiration date 6 years from manufactured date.(General Warnings) The American Academy of Pediatricians (AAP) and National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA) recommend that children ride rear-facing until the age of 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height or weight rating for their car seat. Always remember to check your local or state laws regarding car seat usage. No bleach
- Ultra-lightweight infant car seat is easy to transport from the car to the stroller and everywhere in between
- Rear-facing newborn car seat helps protect infants from 4 - 35 pounds; and up to 32", making it an excellent first car seat for baby
- Click Connect system provides a one-step secure attachment between the rear facing car seat to all Graco Click Connect Strollers to create a travel system
- These Graco infant car seats are rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed US safety standards and reassure safety-conscious parents
- SafeSeat Engineered and crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213. EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
Evenflo LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat, Riverstone
Evenflo continues to redefine industry standards with ROLLOVER TESTED car seats. The LiteMax 35 Infant Car Seat is the easiest car seat to carry. It is designed with your lifestyle in mind. It's extremely lightweight carrier and ergo handle, is uniquely designed for your maximum comfort as you carry your little one. The LiteMax 35 also comes with an easy to install base equipped with a two step vehicle belt lock-off for a quick and secure installation. LiteMax 35 also provides 4 recline options to optimize your child's comfort on those long car rides.For almost a century we have been a leader in safety, innovation and education. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards to provide car seats that are 2X the Federal Crash Test Standard.
- VERSATILE & CONVENIENT: This Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat fitting newborns and babies from 4-35 pounds includes a stay-in-car convenience base that minimizes overall parent effort
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo’s comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards.Rear Facing - Height- 17 - 32 inches. (43-81 cm.)
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO CARRY: The extremely lightweight design equipped with a padded, ergonomic handle is uniquely crafted to make carrying your infant or newborn as comfortable as possible
- EASY TO INSTALL: The LiteMax 35 comes with an easy to install base equipped with a two-step vehicle belt lock-off for a quick and secure installation and provides 4 recline options top optimize your child's comfort
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Buckle pockets that neatly tuck the buckle tongues away, machine washable pads, removable head and body pillows, and full coverage canopy to protect your child from the elements
Evenflo Sonus Convertible Car Seat, Charcoal Sky
Keep your growing child safe and comfortable in Evenflo's Sonus convertible car seat. With a rear-facing weight rating up to 40 pounds and a forward-facing weight rating up to 50 pounds. your child can remain harnessed longer. For added comfort, this seat offers a built-in ventilation system that provides a comfortable seat for your child through all seasons. Try this seat for a top notch extended-use option at an affordable price. At Evenflo, we continue to go above and beyond government standards. Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2x the federal crash test standard AND tested to simulate a side impact event and rollover event. REAR-FACING Fit: Top of head is at least 25 mm (1 inch) below the top of the child restraint seat back. FORWARD-FACING Fit: The tops of the childs ears are at or below the top of child restraint seat back. Do not lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- VERSATILE: The Sonus Convertible Car Seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 pounds, and forward facing toddlers from 22-50 pounds, extending the life and use of this full-featured car seat
- TESTED & TRUSTED: In addition to meeting or exceeding all applicable federal safety standards, this car seat also passes Evenflo's comprehensive Side Impact and industry leading Rollover Test Standards
- ALL-SEASON COMFORT: The Sonus features a revolutionary air flow ventilation system that provides a temperature-regulated, comfortable traveling experience regardless of the season or your climate
- TRAVEL WITH FREEDOM: This restraint meets FAA Inversion requirements for airplane use allowing it to serve as a seat that can travel with you during family vacations or holidays around the world
- OTHER VALUABLE FEATURES: Up-front adjustment for easy access to harness, 5 shoulder strap positions for proper fit, removable pads for easy machine washing, 2 cup holders, and head pillow for support
Evenflo Symphony Elite All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, Paramount
The Symphony Elite All-In-One Convertible Car Seat holds a rear-facing infant from 5-40 lbs. (height: 19-40 inches), forward facing toddlers from 22-40 lbs. (height: 28-50 inches), and accommodates children in its booster mode from 40-110 lbs. (height: 44-57 inches). Simply put, it's the only car seat you will ever need! This top rated car seat meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards providing superior protection, and features Evenflo's proprietary e3 Side Impact Protection that significantly reduces side impact crash forces through advanced energy absorption and an expanded zone of protection. The Symphony features our 5-point Infinite Slide Harness that allows for an accurate fit every time. No constant fiddling with the harness as the child grows. With our exclusive Sure LATCH connectors, this car seat can be installed in 60 seconds, with no pulling necessary, which makes it great for moving between multiple vehicles. Other features include: energy absorbing foam liner, 1-hand adjustable headrest, removable head and body pillow for additional comfort and support, up-front multi-position recline for child's comfort while asleep or awake, easy-off, machine-washable car seat pad, integrated cup holder for easy access to drinks. The Evenflo Elite All-In-One Convertible Car Seat for infants, toddlers and children is designed, engineered, tested, molded and assembled in the United States. For almost a century, Evenflo has been a leader in safety, innovation and education. The Evenflo Symphony DLX adheres to that mission in providing a convertible car seat that combines safety, comfort and ease for the ultimate luxury in child restraints. Tumble dry 10 to 15 minutes on low heat.
- This All-In-One Convertible Car Seat fitting children from 5-110 lbs. is the only car seat you'll ever need providing rear-facing, forward facing and booster capabilities
- The Symphony Elite helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 lbs., forward facing toddlers from 22-65 lbs. and high back booster mode supports children 40-110 lbs
- Easy to install in vehicles in only 60 seconds using Evenflo's exclusive, auto-retracting Sure LATCH connectors with no pulling necessary
- The 5-point Infinite Slide harness easily slides to adjust for an accurate fit every time which means easy in and out for your child.Evenflo's proprietary e3 Side Impact Protection significantly reduces side impact crash forces up to 50 through 3 layers of expanded zone protection
- Dimensions(inches): 19.5 High x 21.5 Wide x 28 Long.DO NOT lubricate or immerse in water any part of this child restraint, unless rinsing is permitted
- Sure latch connectors just click, click, push for super-fast, super-snug installation in less than 60 seconds
- E3 side impact protection significantly reduces side impact crash forces up to 50 through an expanded zone of protection and 3 layers of superior protection
- An all in one car seat fitting children from 5 to 110pounds the only car seat you will ever need
- Infinite slide harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time no reworking the harness as child grows
- Up-front multi-position recline for child's comfort while asleep or awake
- Woodworking bandsaw reviews
- K cup coffee 2017
- The best wax for hair removal
- Looking digital watch
- Dewalt rapid load
- Drugstore stick foundation
- Starter airbrush