Stadea CBW110H 2 Inch Concrete Core Drill Bit Diamond Hole Saw For Concrete Brick Block Stone Masonry, Wet 5/8"-11 Threaded 14" High
Stadea Series Standard C, 14 inch long - 2 inch diamond core bits are designed for coring cutting concrete, bricks blocks and soft to medium hard material. It has 5/8"-11 thread for connection. The core barrel is 14 inch long, the diamond segments are high frequency welded for stonger bond. It works effectively on cutting hole in soft to hard concrete, stones, bricks, blocks, mansonry.
STADEA offers industrial diamond tools, power tools, and wide range of tools accessories. STADEA durable, aggressive diamond tools are used by natural stone fabrication shops, artificial stone manufacturing shops, DIY worldwide.
STADEA trademark is owned by ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA. STADEA trademark is owned by ePortal LLC, Santa Clara CA.
- 2 Inch Diamond Concrete Core Drill Bit Hole Saw, 14 Inch long Designed for drilling Concrete, masonry, brick, stone, and other soft to medium hard materials
- High Frequency Welded Diamond Segments for joint strength needed to cut concrete and other soft to medium hard materials effectively
- 14" High tube length, with 5/8"-11 arbor
- Designed to cut in wet, for longer life span use wet
- 5 Pieces diamond Segments with high diamond concentration. each segment is 10 MM High, 3.5 MM thick and 24 MM wide
Dry Core Bit for Brick and Concrete Block with Pilot Bit - 2" Diameter - SDS Plus Arbor - #30/40 Diamond
Designed for drilling masonry, concrete block and brick - Pilot Bit Included - Multiple sizes available - 2" Diameter - Thread: SDS Plus - Drilling depth: 9.5" - High diamond concentration and quality guarantee longer coring life
- #30/40 diamond grit for drilling soft brick, soft masonry, concrete block
- Diameter: 2 inch - Pilot Bit Included
- SDS Plus
- Drilling depth: 9.5"
- High diamond concentration and quality guarantee longer coring life, solid poured concrete Not commended
MAGBIT 625.3216 MAG625 2-Inch Carbide Grit Hole Saw with 1-9/16-Inch Depth
- 1-3/8-Inch depth
- Use standard or SDS shank arbors
- Works in rotary and SDS hammer mode, works forward and reverse
- Drilling a hole through concrete block takes less than 7 seconds
- Cuts brick, concrete block, fiber cement siding & backer board, stucco, old plaster
Starrett KD0200-N 2-Inch Diamond Grit Holesaw
Starrett Diamond Edge Holesaws have a uniform coating of synthetic diamond grit bonded to a durable steel platform that provides exceptional performance and effective cutting action on non-metallics and other difficult to cut materials. Diamond edge saws produce clean, accurate cuts and offer extended life well beyond that of conventional tools. Coolant should be used, especially when cutting metals and fired ceramics. Always start with low or recommended speed. Speed can be increased as ease of cutting is noticed. Avoid extreme heat build-up on the cutting surface.
- Effective cutting of hardened steels, fired ceramics, aggregate containing concrete, non-metallics and other difficult to cut materials
- Clean effective cuts and extended life
- Uniform synthetic diamond grit bonded over a durable steel platform
- Always use a coolant and start at a low speed, increase speed as ease of cutting is noticed while avoiding heat build-up on the cutting surface
- Recommended cutting speed is from 150 to 300-RPM
Concord Blades CBT02000SP 2 Inch Continuous Turbo Dry/Wet Diamond Hole Saw with Carbide Pilot
2 Inch Continuous Rim Turbo Dry/Wet Diamond Hole Saw with Carbide Pilot. This core bit has a medium crown wall turbo rim with a 3/8" diameter carbide pilot drill bit to make drilling smooth precision holes very easy. The 3/8" shank fits easily in all electric drill chucks. Drill depth 2". This drill can be used to cut Granite, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, and more using a hand drill with Max RPM's of 12,000 Dry/Wet.
- Crown Segment Width. 8mm Segment Height & 3/8" Inch Shank
- Can be used Dry/Wet
- Cleanly Cuts Granite, Marble, Porcelain, Artificialand Natural Stoneand More
- Max RPM 12,000-use wet only
JINGLING 50mm 2" inch Diamond Coated Tool Drill Bit Hole Saw for Glass Tile Ceramic Marble Color Silver
2" inch 50mm Diamond Coated Drill Bit Hole Saw Glass Tile Ceramic Marble Granite Product Name: 50mm Diamond tip drill bit, 2" inch Glass hole saw bit, Glass drill bit Product Description: Hole Diameter: 50mm (close to 2" inch) Shank Diameter: 10mm(3/8") Total Length: 55mm(2-3/16") Drill depth: 26mm depth Quantity: 1 Piece Features: Brand new & high quality Easy to use, good performance and long life Excellent for making clean and accurate hole on glass, tile, stone, granite and marble Works better with an electric drill (Excluding in this item) Use with water as a lubricant Drilling speed: drill a hole in seconds Quick Tips 1. Please add water for coolant and drill slowly 2. Start drill at 45 degree to surface and align to 90 degree as hole forms 3. Never use drills while machine is in hammer action 4. Holes require no futher work as cutting is clean How to use a hand drill to drill holes in the tile? Step 1. The bit on the tile 45 degree, open a half-moon notch on it Step 2. Slowly up the bit to 60 degrees, and then gently drill Step 3. Reached 90 degrees, continue to drill Step 4. Drill through the tile finally Welcome to Visit Our Store: www.amazon.com/shops/DiamondTools30
- Product Name: 50mm Diamond tip drill bit, 50 mm Glass hole saw bit, 2" inch Glass drill bit
- Suitable for use in drill hole on glass, tile, ceramic, stone, marble or granite
- Hole Diameter: 50mm(2");Shank Diameter: 10mm (3/8" );Total Length: 55mm
- Start drill at 45 degree to surface and align to 90 Degree as hole forms
- The hole does not need further work because the cut is clean
Bosch 4-Inch x 17-Inch x 22-Inch SDS Max Rotary Hammer Core Bit HC8555
114-HC8555 Features: -One Piece Core Bit with Integral Shank/Centering Drill. -Cutting Diam: 4 in. -Cutting Direction: Right. -Cutting Edge Material: Carbide. Number Of Bits: -1. Product Type: -Core Bits/Sds Bits & Adapters. Generic Dimensions: -Cutting Length: 2 5/8 in. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -6.3 Pounds.
- EFFICIENT: The Bosch SDS-max carbide-tipped rotary hammer core bit features an effective wave design to transfer energy for up to 40 percent speedier drilling versus other bit designs.
- POWER: With an integral shank, the HC8555 offers better power transmission and is designed to allow smaller hammers to drill larger holes.
- VERSATILE: This core bit is versatile in application with materials including concrete, brick, and block.
- DIMENSIONS: The Bosch HC8555 SDS-max core cutter measures 4-inches in diameter. The useable length is 17-inches and the overall length is 22-inches.
50mm 2" Diamond Hole Saws Drill Bit Masonry Drilling Tools for Stone Glass Tile
50 mm Diamond Coated Hole Saw Drill Bits for Stone Granite Marble Ceramic Product Specification Product Name: Diamond tip masonry bit, Stone cutting bits Outside Diameter : 50mm Hex Shank Diameter: 10 mm (3/8") Total length: 65mm (2-9/16") Drill depth: 29-30mm Quantity: Only 1 Piece Brand Name: Joiner Use: Masonry Drilling Material: Diamond, metal Type: Core Drill Bit Features Brand new & high quality Easy to use, Good Performance and long life Excellent for making clean and accurate hole on stone, granite, marble, tile Works better with a electric drill (Excluding in this item ) Diamond drill set with standard 3/8" hex shank that will fit cordless screwdrivers, drills etc or use in standard drill chuck Drilling speed: drill a hole in seconds Use with water as a lubricant Quick Tips 1. Please add water for coolant and drill slowly 2. Start drill at 45 degree to surface and align to 90 degree as hole forms 3. Never use drills while machine is in hammer action 4. Holes require no ruther work as cutting is clean We Can List Any Size( Hole Diameter from 6mm - 160mm) & Amount Of This Product Please let us know if you are looking for other accessories or hardware. Should you have any queries, please contact me directly Welcome to Visit Our Store: www.amazon.com/shops/DiamondTools30
- Product Name: Diamond tip masonry bit, Stone cutting bits, Large hole saw, Granite hole bit
- Outside Diameter:50mm(2 inch); Hex Shank Diameter:10 mm (3/8"); Total length:65mm; Drill depth:29-30mm
- Excellent for making clean and accurate hole on stone, granite, marble, tile
- Diamond drill set with 3/8" hex shank that will fit cordless screwdrivers, drills or drill chuck
- Start drill at 45 degree to surface and align to 90 degree as hole forms
DAMO 2 inch Dry Wet Diamond Core Drill Bit for Concrete Granite Marble Hole Saw
Although DAMO Dry / Wet Core Bits are designed for use on the job site without using water,wet cutting is recommended whenever possible. They fit on high-speed angle grinders with a 5/8" -11 spindle. Adopting the Vacuum Brazed Tech., they provide the best cutting performance and can drill through the toughest 1-1/4" granite or engineered stone countertop. They can be used to drill the faucet-mounting holes in countertops and vanities. They can also be adapted for use in construction trades wherever holes are needed for water, gas and electrical piping, especially when natural stone, concrete or ceramic tile is already installed. We recommend a template be used when drilling free-hand and a scrap piece of stone be clamped under the stone to prevent excessive chipping on the backside of the stone. Available in 1/4",3/8",1/2",5/8",3/4",7/8",1", 1-1/4", 1-3/8",1-1/2",1-3/4",2",2-1/2" and 3" sizes.
You may buy seperately our core bits adapter to use with the normal electric hand drills which take 3/8" shank.
We DAMO Diamond Tools, LLC holds exclusive distribution to DAMO Trademark products as you can see clearly marked from the picture on the product listing.
- Diameter 2", Max. drilling depth 2";
- 5/8-11 thread fits on most popular high-speed grinders;
- Use on the job site without using water;
- Aggressive cutting on granite and engineered stone;
- Max. speed 11,000 RPM.
Drilax Heavy Duty Wet and Dry Use 3 inch Diamond Hole Saw Drill Core Bit for Brick, Concrete Block, Masonry 2 inches Depth of Cut - 3/8 inch Standard Shank DrilaxHD010075
Drilax Heavy Duty Wet and Dry Use Diamond Hole Saw Drill Core Bit for Brick, Concrete Block, Masonry - 2 inches Depth of Cut - 3/8 inch Standard Shank
Shank Size: 3/8 inch - Standard for Cordless or Electric Drills
Diamond Coating Sintered within the Material - Does not wear off
Suggested Cutting Condition: Dry or Wet
Applications: Stones - Rocks - Bricks - Blocks - Granite, Marble, Concrete
Heavy Duty Superior Performance and Lifetime.
Please note our tools do not need center pilot holes. Center pilot hole drills are mostly for wood, metal, etc.
Can drill 2 inches deep and has 3/8 inch shank for STANDARD Electric or Cordless Drills - Also perfect for upright drills.
Here is how you can keep the drill bit on target: DRILAX DRILL BIT GUIDE on Amazon
a- You can make your own guide out of plywood - plastic or even a card board. All you need is to keep the drill bit in place until it makes the initial marks.
b- You can start drilling at an angle, with the edge of the drill bit making a C slot and then getting the drill bit up to vertical.
c- You can manually guide the drill bit with wet sponge.
Please use protective gear.
Drilax has a drill bit guide available on Amazon. The guide has a suction base. Just search for "Drilax Drill Bit Guide" on Amazon.
- PROFESSIONAL HEAVY DUTY - HIGH QUALITY, DURABLE Diamond Coated Hole saw Tool 3 inches Diameter
- INCREASED 2 inch DEPTH of CUT - STANDARD 3/8 inch Shank Use with Standard Electric or Cordless Drills
- DRY or WET USE - Drilling Holes in Concrete Block, Brick, Stones, Foundations, Tiles, Glass, Fish Tanks, Marble, Granite Countertop, Ceramic, Porcelain
- SAVE OVER 80 Percent for DIY Projects - Use DRILAX Guide for Precision
- Trusted DRILAX Brand - Please visit us for instructions or questions.
- Whitening kit for sensitive teeth
- Athletic shoe brands
- Ios action games
- Mosquito spray for babies
- All purpose cleaners
- Shoes that breathe the best
- Budget gaming microphone