Makita BL1860B-2 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 6.0 Ah Battery (2 Pack)
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery charges faster and works longer than standard Lithium-Ion batteries, giving you and your cordless tools unmatched performance and productivity to take on the most demanding applications. The Makita 6.0Ah battery, model BL1860B, combines more run time (two-times more run time per charge than the Makita 3.0Ah battery) with a category-leading charge time of only 55 minutes so it spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For added convenience, it also features an on-board L.E.D. Charge level indicator to monitor battery charge. The 18V LXT 6.0Ah battery is compatible only with Star protection tools, indicated by the Star symbol and/or Yellow battery receiver under the tool. There are over 125 Makita 18V cordless tools with Star protection, and more are on the way. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries resist self-discharge so theyre ready for use even after long periods of storage. The Makita Rapid optimum charger (sold separately) is a smart-charging system that communicates with the battery during the charging process to monitor current, voltage and temperature. This advanced charging technology helps optimize battery life and deliver a faster charge. In addition, the charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster and more efficient charging, even in hot weather conditions. Note that model BL1860B-2 is a two-pack and includes (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 6.0Ah batteries.
- Integrated L.E.D. Battery charge level indicator allows user to monitor battery charge
- Provides up to 2X more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- Reaches full charge in 55 minutes or less
- Compatible only with Star protection tools, indicated by the Star symbol and/or Yellow battery receiver under the tool
- Battery delivers consistent power and run time in extreme temperatures, even in Winter (-4f/-20c)
Makita XMT03Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool, Tool Only
Trades of all kinds are turning to oscillating multi-tools for a range of applications, and the Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Multi-Tool (model XMT03Z, tool only) delivers corded speed and power without the cord. The XMT03Z is engineered with additional features like reduced vibration and lower noise for improved performance, and is ideal for cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It's part of Makita's expanding 18V Lithium-Ion series, the world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. The Makita 18V LXT battery has the fastest charge time in its category, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The XMT03Z delivers up to 20 minutes of run time with Makita's fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery (sold separately). The variable speed control dial (6,000 - 20,000 OPM) and soft start feature enable the user to match the speed to the application with more control, and the 3.2 degree oscillation angle is engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding. The XMT03Z has a small diameter barrel grip for improved handling, a large on/off slide switch with lock-on button, and adapters to fit most competitive accessories. The XMT03Z is engineered for a range of applications including cutting, sanding, scraping, grout removal, and more. It is ideal for remodelers, carpenters, plumbers, wood floor installers, and general contractors seeking a best-in-class cordless multi-tool.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery provides up to 20 minutes of continuous run time
- Variable speed control dial (6,000-20,000 OPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- 3.2Degree oscillation angle engineered for faster, more aggressive cutting and sanding
- Large on/off slide switch with lock-on button for operator convenience
- Tool-less clamp system for fast accessory installation
Makita XRU02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer, Tool Only
Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless String Trimmer (Tool Only) 180 degree rotating head allows user to easily convert from trimmer to edger with a 10-1/4" cutting width Instant start up: simply load an 18V LXT battery and the tool is ready to use Zero emissions and reduced maintenance, with no need for gas or oil Easy-loading bump and feed trimmer head for increased user convenience Adjustable loop handle is designed to suit the user's height and working posture Spool assembly is easy to attach and rewind, with improved reinforced metal bump-feed button Battery capacity warning system turns on indicator light, it is engineered to automatically stop motor to notify user when is time to recharge the battery Built-in lock-off lever for user convenience.
- Makita-built motor delivers 7,800 RPM for faster cutting speed and performance
- Ergonomic design is well balanced with less weight (only 6.4 lbs. with battery, sold separately)
- Compact size is ideal for trimming and precise edging
- Telescoping shaft allows the user to adjust the length of the tool from 48-1/2" to 56-1/2" for an optimum cutting position
- Battery and charger sold separately
Makita XWT04Z 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 1/2-Inch High Torque Impact Wrench (Tool Only, No Battery)
Makita's 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench delivers high-torque impact power with a 1/2-inch square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT04 packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, and is a powerful and convenient substitute for air powered and AC wrenches. Sold as Bare Tool Only. Refer page number 4 of user manual for the trouble shooting and usage details of LED light.
- Makita-built motor delivers 325 ft.lbs. of Max Torque, with 1,600 RPM and 2,200 IPM for superior fastening power
- Shock absorbent handle protects battery housing for extra durability
- Rocker switch for forward/reverse operation
- Soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Compact design at only 10-1/2" long and weighs only 7.5 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
Makita XSS02Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 6-1/2" Circular Saw, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless 6-1/2" Circular saw delivers cordless cutting power to the job site. The XSS02Z (Tool only) has a Makita-built high-torque motor and a compact design for a range of cutting applications, and will cut 2x material at 45 degrees. The Makita-built high torque motor produces 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting. The heavy gauge, precision machined base is engineered for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability in harsh job site conditions.
- Makita-built motor delivers 3, 700 RPM for faster cutting and ripping through wood
- Heavy gauge, precision machined base for smooth, accurate cutting and added durability
- 50 maximum bevel cutting capacity
- Weighs only 7.3 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- 6-1/2" Blade delivers a 2-1/4" Cutting capacity for a wide range of cutting applications
Makita 193983-2 PA12,12V Battery
Battery PA12, 12V, 6270DWPE Features and Benefits: Original Makita product, Designed for Makita 9.6V Cordless Tools, 1.3 AH, NiCad Pod Style, Quality construction
- Battery PA12,12V
- Nickel Cadmium Battery
Makita XT336T 18V LXT Brushless 3-Pc. Combo Kit
Makita is the innovation leader in Brushless motor technology, and the XT336T Combo kit provides three BL Brushless motor solutions for drilling, driving and demolition and each one delivers longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The XT336T includes a BL Brushless motor hammer driver-drill that delivers a full 1, 090 in.Lbs. Of torque, and a BL Brushless motor impact driver with 3-speed power selection and 1, 550 in.Lbs. Of max torque. Also included is an 18V sub-compact Recipro saw with a compact and ergonomic design at only 12-1/2 long. The compact size makes it ideal for work in tight spaces, and is a welcome solution for Plumbers, electricians, and more. The kit also includes two fast-charging 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah batteries, Rapid optimum charger, and tool bag. Its part of Makitas expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Variable 2-speed 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (0-550 & 0-2, 100 RPM) (0-8, 250 & 0-31, 500 BPM) delivers 1, 090 in.Lbs. Of max torque; weighs only 5.9 lbs. With battery
- Impact driver features 3-speed power selection switch (0-1, 100/ 0-2, 100/ 0-3, 600 RPM & 0-1, 100/ 0-2, 600/ 0-3, 800 IPM); delivers 1, 550 in.Lbs. Of max torque and weighs only 3.3 lbs. With battery
- Recipro saw delivers 0-3, 000 strokes per minute and a 13/16" Stroke length for faster cutting
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50 longer run time per charge
Makita XGC01Z 18V LXT 10-Ounce Caulk and Adhesive Gun
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 10 oz. Caulk and Adhesive Gun (XGC01Z, tool only) is a versatile, powerful, and lightweight solution for any contractor dispensing large amounts of caulk and adhesives. The XGC01Z delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force for even the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants. The XGC01Z features a 5-speed dial with 0-66 Inches Per Minute (IPM), and a variable speed trigger that allows the user to optimize the flow rate according to the application. It has a compact design at 15-7/8" with less weight (only 5.1 lbs. with 18V LXT battery, sold separately).
- Makita-built motor delivers 1,100 lbs. of dispensing force to dispense the highest viscosity adhesives and sealants
- 5 speed dial optimizes flow rate from 0-66 IPM
- Variable speed trigger allows user to match speed to the application
- 360Degree rotatable cartridge holder fits 10 oz. and 300 ml cartridges
- Drip-reduction feature automatically relieves pressure on the material when trigger is released to prevent unintentional dispensing
Makita XOC01Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Cut-Out Tool, Only
The 18V LXT Lithium-Ion cordless cut-out tool (model XOC01Z, Tool only) is a powerful and efficient solution for drywall contractors, With the cutting performance and power of a corded tool but without the hassles of a cord. It delivers 30, 000 RPM for fast cutting, and has a slim body design for improved comfort. It's part of Makita expanding 18V Lithium-Ion Series, The world's largest cordless tool line-up powered by an 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style battery. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls. Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Makita-built motor delivers 30, 000 RPM for fast cutting
- Weighs only 3.7 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Quick and easy "tool-less" Depth adjustment
- On board bit change capabilities eliminates need for wrench
- Large and conveniently located shaft lock button for fast bit changes
Makita XWT06Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless Square Drive Impact Wrench, 3/8-Inch
The Makita 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 3/8" Impact Wrench (model XWT06Z, tool only) delivers cordless impact power with a 3/8" square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets. The versatile XWT06Z packs plenty of torque for a wide range of fastening and loosening tasks, yet it weighs just 3.4 lbs.(with battery, sold separately) and is a cordless option to air-powered tools, particularly for automotive work. The XWT06Z features a Makita-built 4-pole motor that delivers 155 ft. lbs. of Max Torque, 0-2,100 RPM's, and 0-3,200 impacts per minute for a wide range of fastening tasks. Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power. The XWT06Z weighs just 3.4 lbs.(with battery, sold separately) with a more compact design at 6-1/8" long and an ergonomic shape that fits like a glove for reduced operator fatigue. The XWT06Z is also equipped with a phosphorescent bumper ring for quick location in dark spaces, a built-in L.E.D. light to illuminate the work surface for more efficient work, and a 3/8" square drive that will fit impact-rated socket sets.
- Makita-built 4-pole motor delivers 155 ft.lbs. of Max Torque
- Variable speed (0-2,100 RPM & 0-3,200 IPM) for a wide range of fastening applications
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 6-1/8" long
- Weighs only 3.4 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Oversize tennis racquet
- Portable dolly
- Pre workout for energy and endurance
- No flashback setting powder
- How to wire 2 12 inch subwoofers
- Spa in santa fe
- Selling toys for 2016