Elgato Video Capture - Digitize Video for Mac, PC or iPad (USB 2.0)
Digitize video from a VCR, camcorder and other analog video sources for playback on your Mac, PC and iPad. Transfer video to your Mac or PC from a VCR, DVR, camcorder, or any other analog video device as a high quality H.264 file. Elgato Video Capture's easy-to-use software assists you through every step, from connecting an analog video device to capturing video and choosing how you will watch and share it. There is no easier way to digitize home videos to playback on your computer, to sync with an iPad or iPhone, to edit in iMovie or Windows Live Movie Maker, or to upload to YouTube.
- Transfer video from a VCR or other analog video source to your Mac or PC
- Put family memories and family videos on your computer
- Easy-to-use software guides you through every step and turns your analog into digital
- Captures video in the universal H.264 digital format - ready for iPad, iMovie, Windows Live Movie Maker, and YouTube
- World-ready; handles NTSC, SECAM, PAL and PAL/60 video
- Comes with Elgato Video Capture, Composite-to-SCART adapter, Composite video/RCA stereo cable
- Video resolution: 640480 (4:3) or 640360 (16:9)
USB 3.0 HDMI Video Capture Dongle with HDMI Loop-Out,HD HDMI Game Capture Card,HDMI Streaming and Recording Devices for PS3 PS4 Xbox Wii u Support HDCP 1080P Windows 7/8/10 Linux YouTube OBS Twitch
1.Stronger Compatibility--This 1080P hdmi capture can be compatible with Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii and Nintendo Switch.
2.PRO Camera to Webcam Solution --Pro camera (like camera, DSLR etc.) to webcam solution. Very easy to setup, plug and play, no need to install driver.
3.Local Game Player Screen Helper --Good helper for local game player, supprior low latency using OBS/PotPlayer to play Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii game on a integrated computer or laptop.
4.Compatible with mainstream streaming media software and live platform --It can be compatible with OBS(Open Broadcaster Software) , XSplit , Potplayer , twitch , Youtube Live , Facebook Live , Wirecast , vidblasterX , Resolume , Google Hangouts , Skype , etc.
5.Compatible with mainstream system --It can be compatible with Linux , Windows7/8/10 , Ubuntu Mate .
Host Interface: USB3.0, *300-350MB/s,USB2.0,*40MB/s
Input Interface: HDMI interface
HDMI Input Formats:
Frame Rate: 25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60 fps
Audio and Video capture: standards of UVC and UAC
Support of OS:Windows 7; Windows Server 2008, R2 Linux
(Kernel version 2.6.38 and above).
Software Compatibility:Windows Media Encoder
(Windows), Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows), Real
Producer Plus (Windows), VLC (Windows, Linux),Wirecast
(Windows), Potplayer(Windows)and etc.
Development interface compatibility: DirectShow
(Windows), DirectSound (Windows), V4L2 (Linux), ALSA (Linux)
- Stronger CompatibilitySupport Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360-This 1080P HD capture can be compatible with all 1080P 720P hdmi device, such as Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo Switch, DVD, camera, ZOSI security camera, DSLR and set top box etc.
- 1080P With 60FPS,Support HDCP-The HD video capture card can support HDCP 1080P with 60FPS, it is very suitable to use it for game live streaming, Compatible with Windows 10, Linux, OS X(MAC) operating system,
- Plug & PlayNo Need to Install Driver-Small size , easy to install and carry, With die-casting aluminum case, good for heat dissipation. Mounting ear for easy installation. It is compatible with Lunix, windows 7/8/10, Simple Installation,very easy to setup, there is no need to install driver.
- ZERO Latency HDMI Loopout-There is no Latency when you use the HDMI loopout port, the HDMI loopout port is very usefully when you are making a game live streaming, you can enjoy Full HD game or video fully
- Extremely fast Data Transmition1080P HDMI Capture-- HDMI Game Video Recorder captures the video and games to 1080P, and then save them to a USB flash drive or HDD ,USB3.0 high speed transmission port,let your live streaming to Twitch Youtube Facebook Twitter and etc more easily, Support Live Stream Software OBS / PotPlayer
Elgato Game Capture HD60 S - Stream and Record in 1080p60, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360
Elgato Game Capture HD60 S - System Requirements and Technical Specifications
- PC: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 4th generation quadcore Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
- Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
- 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
- Internet connection
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Comes with: Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, USB cable, HDMI cable
- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps. For Mac- GPU- AMD or NVIDIA. For windows- GPU- Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better). CPU- Intel i5-4xxx quad or better for both OS
- State-of-the-art USB 3.0 Type C connection , Capture Birate- Upto 40 Mbps
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology. Supported OS - Windows 10 (64-bit). MacOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Stream Command: add webcam, overlays, and more. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual/Installation steps. Nintendo switch(unencrypted HDMI)
MYPIN 1080P 60fps USB3.0 HDMI to Type-C Capture Card, Game Video Recorder Compatible with Gaming Console, Camcorder, DSLR, Support Broadcast Live Streaming to Android/Windows/Mac System
Interface: USB 3.0 Type C
A/V Input: HDMI v1.4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080p 60fps Max.
Support Software:OBS Studio (windows, OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live - Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows, OS X);Potplayer(Windows) and etc.
Operation System Requirement: Windows 7, 8, 10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux
Hardware Requirement:PC: Intel Core i5-3400 NVIDIA GT630
Laptop: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz NVIDIA GT735
Mac: i5 quad-core or above, VGA card supporting DirectX 10
Sound card, 4GB RAM, Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller
* Note: Maybe the recording or streaming will not smoothly enough if the hardware does not meet the requirement.
Dimension: 3.5 x 1.57 x 0.43 inch
Net Weight: 0.11 LB (50g)
Shell Material: Metal
1 x USB3.0 Type-C HDMI Video Capture Card
1 x USB3.0 Type-C to USB3.0 Plug Adapter
1 x English User Manual
- HDMI input to Type-C output -- Thanks to the USB 3.0 super fast transfer speed-With the integrated Type-C plug, it is easy to connect with laptops/phones. No TV is needed. You could enjoy the absolute gaming pleasure of PS4, Xbox One, Switch, STB on your laptop/PC
- 1080P 60fps HD Quality -- Stunning 1080P quality with 60fps, support up to [email protected] video source input, Stream and record your finest gaming moments , This capture card can record HDMI videos in [email protected], Supports up/down scaling, de-interlacing (1080i to 1080p)
- Live Streaming to Android Phones --This capture card features a reliable, high-performance USB 3.0 connection to bring Instant Gameview to an external capturing solution. Your stream is powered by superior low-latency technology that gets you up and running on Twitch or YouTube in no time, Support Live Streaming to Mac OS, Windows & Android Smartphones, Not suitable for iPhones
- Screen Share for Meeting -- A fast, familiar, and affordable way to share content in the conference room or online meetings. No software required; Directly connect a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing
- Broad Compatiblity -- Easily connect and capture from your DSLR, camcorder, game console and other HDMI source devices to your Android phones, PC (Windows 7/8/10), Mac or Linux. Compatible with popular 3rd party live streaming software such as OBS, XSplit, CameraFi Live APP
Pirect Uldra-P60 Video Capture Card, True 60fps Recording and Streaming @1080p, Ultra Low Latency Preview, H.264/AVI Software encoding, PCI-Express x1 (Pirect Uldra-P60)
Pirect Uldra-P60 is the PCI-Express video capture card which is capable of recording and streaming 1080p video @ true 60fps from HDMI input. Bundled with Pirect Capture EX60 software, you can record high quality 1080p video @60 fps at H.264/AVI format. As with its DirectShow compatibility, you can capture HD video by popular video software. Simply connect it with your game console and you are ready to record or share your gameplay footage. A) Hardware specifications Interface: PCI-Express x1 (Gen 2) Video input: HDMI x 2 (Choose one HDMI input by software selection) Supported input resolution: 480p60, 576p50, 720p50, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i60, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p60 Capture: 480p60, 576p50, 720p50, 720p60, 1080i50, 1080i60, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p60 Low profile support: Yes Chroma Subsampling: YUV 4:2:2 Audio input: 2ch PCM (48KHz) Capture encoding type: Software codec DirectShow filter compatible: Yes Compatible software: DirectShow compliant software (OBS, Ustream Producer, XSplit Broadcaster, AmaRecTV, Niconico live encoder, etc.) Dimension and weight: 102 x 56 x 12 mm , 56g / 4.0 x 2.2 x 0.47 in, 1.98 oz Included accessory: Low profile bracket, User manual, Software CD Note: HDCP content cannot be previewed or recorded B) Software specifications Software: Pirect Capture EX60 Codec: H.264 / Low compressed AVI File format: MP4 / AVI Recording video bitrate (H.264): 1M - 24Mbps Recording frame rate (H.264): 24, 25, 30, 50, 60 fps H.264 recording resolution (support downscaling and upscaling) 1920 x 1080 (1080p 16:9) 1280 x 720 (720p 16:9) * 854 x 480 (480p 16:9) 640 x 480 (480p 4:3) 640 x 360 (360p 16:9) 480 x 360 (360p 4:3) AVI recording resolution and frame rate: Same as input Screen capture: JPEG Operating system: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- HDMI selectable input, capture and stream 60fps content @1080p
- Live streaming to OBS, Twitch, XSplit & more
- PCI-Express x1 (Gen 2)
- DirectShow Compatible, h.264 / AVI software codec
- Instant preview
HDMI Game Video Capture Card, USB 3.0 Capture Device, 1080P 60fps Video & Audio Grabber, Broadcast Live and Record for Xbox One PS4 Wii U Nintendo Switch Consoles DSLR Camcorder etc.
Notice1: Please follow the user manual for the setting or it maybe causes audio problem.
Notice2: Please make sure your devices support HDMI output.
Capture or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0 with resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p) at 60fps. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the device will internally up or down-covert the input signal. Because the device uses the existing drivers on your computer, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers (even possible to use with Skype, Google Hangouts, WebEx and more).
HDMI Video Formats: 1080p/60Hz 8-bit, (RGB, YUV)
HDMI Audio Input: 1 LPCM audio signal
Resolutions: 1920*1200 / 1920*1080 / 1680*1050 / 1600*1200 / 1440*900 / 1368*768 / 1280*1024 / 1280*960 / 1280*800 / 1280*720 / 1024*768 / 1024*576 / 960*540 / 856*480 / 800*600 / 768*576 / 720*576 / 720*480 / 640*480 / 640*360
Frame Rate: 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 fps
Video Sampling Rate: HDMI: 165MHz
Audio and Video Capture: Standards UVC (USB video class) and UAC (USB audio class)
Output Color Space: YUY2, RGB24
Hardware Color Space Conversion
Hardware Up/down Scaling
Image Adjustment of brightness, contrast, hue, saturation
Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2008/2008 R2/2012 (x86 & x64)
Linux (based on V4L2 , supports x86, x64 & arm architecture)
OS X (10.8 and above)
OBS Studio (Windows, OS X, Linux), Windows Media Encoder (Windows), Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X), Real Producer Plus (Windows), VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux), QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X), QuickTime Player (OS X), Wirecast (Windows, OS X), etc...
Development Interface Compatibility:
DirectShow (Windows), DirectSound (Windows), V4L2 (Linux), ALSA (Linux), OS X (QuickTime), etc.
- HDMI Video Capture It can display HDMI content, video recording, meeting recording, game recording and other functions on the computer. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the device will internally up or down-covert the input signal. Because the device uses the existing drivers on your computer, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers (even possible to use with Skype, Google Hangouts, WebEx and more).
- 1080p @60Hz Record or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0(2.0) with resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60fps.
- UVC and UAV Standards The capture meets Standards UVC (USB video class) and UAC (USB audio class) without installing any other driver, plug and play.
- Operating System It supports Windows 7/8/10, MAC OS X, Linus operating system.
- Connecting Connect HDMI video source via HDMI wire (purchase by yourself) and the USB access to the PC's USB 3.0 interface (USB 2.0).
MiraBox Capture Card,USB 3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card Device With HDMI Loop-out Support HD Video HDCP 1080P Windows 7 8 10 Linux Youtube OBS Twitch for PS3 PS4 Xbox Wii U Streaming and Recording, HSV321
Mirabox USB3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card HSV321 - System Requirements and Technical Specifications
PC: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
4th generation quadcore Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
Interface: USB 3.0
Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.5 x 0.86 in Weight: 3.7 oz Comes with: Game Capture HSV321, USB cable, user manual
- Stronger CompatibilityThis 1080P hdmi capture card can be compatible with all 1080P 720P hdmi device, such as Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo Switch, DVD, camera, ZOSI security camera, DSLR and set top box etc.
- 1080P With 60FPS,Support HDCPThe HD video capture card can support HDCP 1080P with 60FPS, it is very suitable to use it for game live streaming.
- Faster Data TransmitionUSB3.0 high speed transmission port,let your live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer and VLC more easily.
- ZERO Latency HDMI LoopoutThere is no latency when you use the hdmi loopout port, the hdmi loopout port is very usefully when you are making a game live streaming.
- Plug and Play,No Need to Install DriverIt is compatible with Lunix, Mac OS, windows 7/8/10, very easy to setup, there is no need to install driver.
MYPIN HDMI Game Capture Card USB 3.0 HD Video 1080P 60FPS, Live Streaming Game Recorder Device Compatible with PS4, Xbox One,Wii U etc, Windows Linux Os X System
Notice before purchasing
1.No HDMI cables included
2.Not support Mic-in for comment
With AGPtek Full HD 1080 60FPS game capture,you can record the game more easily.
No need to install any driver, you can use any 3rd party software to capture or stream your HD game, or other HD video source
It can be used for video conference, game collection, multimedia teaching scenario, etc,it has superior performance and compatibility than the previous versions. System Requirement
Windows 7,8,10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux.
CPU:PC: Intel Core i5-3400 NVIDIA GT630, Notebook: Intel Core i7-3537U 2.0 GHz NVIDIA GT735, Mac: i5 quad-core or above, VGA card supporting DirectX 10, Sound card, 4GB RAM
Powered USB 3.0 port: Intel chipset with native USB 3.0 host controller (Renesas, Fresco )
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
OBS Studio (windows,OS X); Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash Media Live -Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux); QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X); Wirecast (Windows,OS X); vMix(Windows); Potplayer(Windows)and etc.
4.Development interface compatibility:
DirectShow (Windows), DirectSound (Windows),V4L2 (Linux), ALSA (Linux) OS X (QuickTime)
1 x AGPtek USB3.0 HDMI HD Video Capture
1 x USB3.0 Cable
1 x User manual
- HDMI Game Capture -- Based on the high-speed USB 3.0 technology, It can capture one single channel HD HDMI video signal. Suitable for devices with HDMI output such as Blu-ray player, PS3/4, Xbox One, Wii U etc, DON'T work for HDCP2.2 devices
- 1080P 60fps HD Quality -- Capture resolution up to 1080p at 60fps for 1080P video source with hardware accelerated up-scaling/down-scaling. Automatically converts input audio formats to 48 kHz PCM stereo audio
- Live Streaming -- Audio & Video recordability from external devices via HDMI port, simple file save and share on the computer, compatible with popular streaming software and services like OBS Studio, VLC, etc, Live streaming supports up to 1080P 30fps only
- Screen Share for Meeting -- A fast, familiar, and affordable way to share content in the conference room or online meetings. No software required; Directly connect a laptop or tablet via HDMI to start sharing
- Plug-N-Play -- No driver or external power supply required, a Low latency game, meeting, live streaming; Share to youtube, facebook, and twitter, Not support Mic-in for commentary; Record HDMI signal source directly, No HDMI splitter needed anymore;We stand by our products 100 with a 12-month warranty
Capture Card Video Recording System - AV Game Recorder Converter, Full HD 1080P Digital Media File Creation System w/HDMI Support, Audio for USB, SD, PC, DVD, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii - Pyle
Pyle Model : PVRC52.5
HD External Capture Card Video Recording System - Record Full HD 1080p VideoFeatures:
Whats in the Box:
The Pyle HD External Capture Card Video Recording System - Record Full HD 1080p Video - Full HD 1080p Video Recording - Recording Streaming HD Video on PC - Quick & Hassle-Free Digital Media File Creation - Includes Video Editing Software for Easy File Management - On-Board Hot Button for One-Click Recording - Screenshot Capture Ability via Remote Control - Manage Your Recorded Media Then Post to Social Media & YouTube - HDMI Support: Pass-Through from HDMI, Component or Composite - USB Flash Drive & SD Memory Card Readers - Directly Save Files to Removable Memory, No Computer Required - Comes with All Necessary Cables & Adapters to Record - Whats in the Box: - External Capture Card Recorder - Audio/Video Connection Cable - Software CD - Remote Control.
- FULL HD 1080p: The Pyle Capture Card Recording System has the ability to record videos or audio files. It records full HD 1080p video quality with an HDMI pass-through support. After recording, it also converts the file into a digital format
- ONE-CLICK RECORDING: Features an onboard hot button for one-click recording and screenshot capture ability via remote control. Allows you to manage recorded media easily and instantly post to social media like YouTube
- SAVE FILES INSTANTLY: Introducing no computer or laptops required, instantly save files into USB flash drive and SD memory card readers and other removable external memory. Features MP4 video record format and AAC stereo audio record format
- SUPPORTS VARIOUS DEVICES: This capture card can record videos from any devices with HDMI output like Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Wii U, PC computers, PS3, PS4, Blu-ray DVD player, Set-top Box, and DVR. Compatible w/ Windows 7 OS and higher
- VIDEO EDITING SOFTWARE: Includes video editing software for a quick and hassle-free digital media file creation and easy file management. It can record, convert and edit videos, audios, and games. Comes w/ all necessary cables and adapters to record
HDML-Cloner Box Evolve, 2 HDMI inputs and 4K Video Input Supported, Capture HDMI Videos and Games to USB Flash Drive/TF MicroSD Card Without PC, Schedule capturing, Remote Control, CEC Supported.
HDML-Cloner Box Evolve is a standalone video capture device with 2 HDMI and 1 AV(composite) inputs. Including features like schedule recording, 4K input, analog to digital video converter and more. To-USB mode, it captures and record videos from various video source to USB flash drive/TF/MicroSD/external HDD. To-PC mode, you can capture and live videos on YouTube/Twitch/Facebook with 3rd party software working on Windows.
Capture videos in full HD 1080p from any HDMI and analog video sources, like game consoles, VHS, camcorder, VCR etc. It will be your great assistant to capture them all to USB flash drive/TF/MicroSD/external HDD.
Schedule Recording at your convenience. Set the starting time, recording time and recording frequency to capture wonderful moments automatically.
Unlimited video file size. Press the "Bitrate" button on the remote and define the capturing bitrate as "UNLIMITED" options, then the recorded video will be one complete file without split.
Designed with 2 HDMI and 1 AV inputs, you can connect up to 3 video sources and press "SOURCE" button on remote to switch among them.
4K input is supported. HDMI sync-output feature allows you to record videos while watching them. (HDMI output and recording are in 1080p)
Saving videos as MP4 files by using H.264 hardware encoder.
Capture Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch gaming videos and live them on YouTube/Twitch/Facebook is an easier work than before. 3rd party software like XSplit, OBS, etc are required.
Internal mic jack allows you to add own live commentary during the gaming live.
Remote included, schedule recording, firmware update, CEC, bitrate adjustment, screenshot can be realized.
Bundled software HDML-Cloner Pro Helper can help you record unlimited size video files, MP4-Cloner can help you convert video formats, edit videos, burn videos to discs etc. Note: All the bundled software are running on Windows system only.
- Standalone video capture device with 2 HDMI and 1 AV(composite) inputs. 4K input is supported.
- Capture and record Full HD 1080p hdmi videos from various game consoles and other video sources.
- H.264 hardware encoder. Save videos as MP4 to USB flash drive/MicroSD/external HDD. No PC required.
- Free video edit/conversion software included. Live gameplay/videos to YouTube, Twitch or Facebook.
- Convert analog video to digital MP4 files. Schedule recording, CEC, bitrate adjust, snapshot, etc.
- Bento box for adults
- The best riding lawn mowers
- Nipple concealer
- Beer apps for iphone
- Hairspray for curling iron
- Incense scents
- Wake up alarm