Compare-N-Save Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer, 41-Percent Glyphosate, 1-Gallon
Get to the root and kill grass and weeds with Compare-N-Save 41-percent Glyphosate Concentrate Grass and Weed Killer. Use for lawn or garden replacement, on patios, walkways, or in and around fences and gardens to remove unwanted grass and weeds. The 2.5 gal. container will treat over 630,000 sq. ft. with visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days. Kills all grass and weeds.
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- Visible results in as little as 2 to 4 days
- Contains 41-percent glyphosate
- Covers over 25,000 sq. ft
- Makes up to 85 gal. of ready-to-use spray
Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer, 4.93 lb, Covers 805 sq. ft.
Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer is the longest lasting Preen yet, stopping weeds for up to six months per application. It is labeled for use around 600 plants in perennial flower beds; around groundcovers; trees and shrubs; and in xeriscape settings and rock gardens. Preen Extended Control is easy to apply. Simply flip open the top, tilt the bottle and start shaking it to evenly distribute the product granules on top of soil or mulch. Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer tackles many of the toughest weeds a gardener faces, including: dandelions, crabgrass, field bindweed, white clover, chickweed, henbit, purslane, California geranium, stinging nettle, horseweed or marestail, oxalis, spurge, lambsquarters and more.
- Blocks weeds for up to six months per application, guaranteed
- When used as directed Preen Extended Control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label
- Flip-top applicator cap makes it easy to apply
- Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants
- Not available for sale in NY
RM43 43-Percent Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control, 1-Gallon
RM43 43 Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control is ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns -- anywhere you want to spray once and be done for up to 1 year. The concentrated formula of glyphosate and imazapyr is effective against most noxious weeds, grasses, vines, brush and trees. For use on non-crop areas as a spot treatment for brush, vines and weeds or on bare ground for total vegetation control. Do not spray this product over the root systems of desirable plants. One gallon treats 17,297 square feet.
- Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year
- Treats 17,297 square feet
- Ideal for fence rows, gravel paths, sidewalks, driveways, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns
- Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired
- Can be used for total vegetation control (bare ground) or spot control of brush, vines and weeds
Southern Ag 2, 4 - D Amine Weed Killer, 1 Quart
Low, economical use rate of 1 to 4 pints per acre. Controls many broadleaf weeds ; woody plants Use in turf, pastures, rangeland, ditch banks, fences... CONTAINS: 3.8 lbs. per gallon 2, 4-D acid equivalent liquid concentrate in a low volatile amine form. USE ON: Certain grasses in lawns, parks, golf courses, and pastures; fences, ditch banks, non-crop sites, small grains, and corn (pre and post emergent herbicide) CONTROLS: Many broad-leaf weeds. See list on label. RATE: 2- 3 tablespoons in 3 - 5 gallons of water to cover 1,000 sq. ft. APPLICATION: Apply as a coarse low pressure spray, preferably with fan type nozzle. CAUTION: SPRAY TO ACCURATELY OBTAIN INDICATED COVERAGE WITHOUT OVERLAP. AVOID DRIFT TO SUSCEPTIBLE PLANTS. INFO ; GUIDES Download Label Download Safety Data Sheet (SDS) You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
- Size: 1 Quart
- Low, economical use rate of 1 to 4 pints per acre.
- Controls many broadleaf weeds ; woody plants Use in turf, pastures, rangeland, ditch banks, fences...
- CONTAINS: 3.8 lbs. per gallon 2, 4-D acid equivalent liquid concentrate in a low volatile amine form.
- For large quantity discount consideration or to request a mixed multi-pack, please message us.
Weed Slayer Organic Herbicide Natural Grass and Weed Control
Weed Slayer is a WSDA certified Organic herbicide that provides safe yet effective control of hard to kill grasses and weeds. It is a unique two-part broad spectrum organic herbicide with one part being made from Eugenol, a plant-based essential oil of clove and the second part a unique proprietary biological amendment that helps translocate the herbicide material through the plant. Residuality has been observed on some plants up to 8 weeks. Comes in two 1 Quart containers (1 Quart of Part A: Weed Slayer and 1 Quart of Part B: Agro Gold WS).
- Organically Controls Grass and Weeds
- Natural and Safe Alternative to Glyphosate
- Certified for Organic Use by WSDA
- Travels through the plant to kills weeds at the root
- Natural Plant-Based Herbicide Derived from Eugenol, an Essential Oil of Clove
Roundup Max Control 365 Concentrate, 32-Ounce (Weed Killer Plus Weed Preventer) (Not Sold in NY)
Roundup Concentrate Max Control 365 kills and prevents weeds for up to 12 months by creating an invisible barrier. Not only does it kill visible weeds, it kills them down to the root, guaranteed!* Simply add 6 fl. oz. of concentrate to one gallon of water in a Roundup Brand Premium Sprayer! For use on driveways, patios, sidewalks, and gravel areas, Roundup Concentrate Max Control 365 is rainproof in 30 minutes with visible results in 12 hours. Use Roundup to kill weeds. Fast. *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.
- Kills and prevents weeds for up to 12 months by creating an invisible barrier in the soil
- Kills weeds to the root. Guaranteed!* *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price.
- Use on driveways, patios, sidewalks and gravel areas
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Visible results in 12 hours
- Not for sale in NY and select territories
- Not sold in NY
Dewitt P3 3-by-250-Foot 5-Ounce Pro 5 Weed Barrier Fabric
DeWitt Pro-5 Weed-Barrier 3ftx250ft Heaviest weight landscape fabric. A full 5oz/sq.yd. woven needle punch polypropylene fabric.
- DeWitt Pro-5 Weed-Barrier 3ftx250ft Heaviest weight landscape fabric
- woven needle punch polypropylene fabric
- This product is made in China
- Saves Big on Watering, by conserving the soil's moisture
- Provides complete weed control
- Only fabric that is hydrophilic treated, letting air, water and nutrients through
- Fabric is black on the back side, for the ultimate in light blockage
- Uses multiple-layer technology
Bayer Advanced All-in-One Lawn Weed & Crabgrass Killer 32 oz Concentrate for Dandelions, Crabgrass & Clover
Bayer All-In-One Lawn Weed & Crabgrass Killer I Concentrate 32oz Kills both lawn weeds plus Crabgrass without harming the lawn. Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as Dandelions and Clover. Plus controls grassy weeds like Crabgrass. Won't harm lawns when applies as directed. Rainproof in 1 hour. Active Ingredients: 4-D Dymethylamine Salt
- Kills even tough weeds - To the root. Including 200 of the most Common broadleaf weeds like dandelion, chickweed and Clover
- Plus controls grassy weeds like crabgrass
- Won't harm lawns when applied as directed - safe for use on bermudagrass, Buffalo grass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Ryegrass, Fescue, Zoysia and bent grass
- Rainproof in 1 hour
- Treats up to 5, 000 sq. Ft.
- Kills lawn weeds plus crabgrass without harming the lawn, when used as directed
- Kills over 200 of the most common broadleaf weeds, such as dandelions and clover
- Not for use on st. including floratam variety, , carpet grass, centipede grass or dichondra
- Won't harm lawns when applied as directed; rainproof in 1 hour; plus controls grassy weeds like crabgrass
- Lawn can be mowed one to two days after spraying; 32 ounces
Scotts 25-Year Pro Fabric, 3 by 150-Feet
Scotts Pro Landscape Fabric is an excellent product to use with hardscape projects Very good erosion control and long last weed control.
- Controls weeds without chemicals
- Walkways, patios and retaining wall jobs
- Long term durability
- Reduces soil erosion
- Type - heavy duty
BioSafe Weed Control Concentrate - 1 Gallon - Non-Selective Herbicidal Soap - Weed Killer - OMRI Listed - Organic - EPA Registered. Safe for People, Pets and the Environment.
BioSafe Weed Control is an organic herbicidal soap providing a burn down of annual and perennial broadleaf weeds and grasses within hours of application. The perfect choice for both avid and new gardeners, BioSafe Weed Control is easy to use with visible results; it will start to work immediately, destroying the cells of the unwanted plant within hours. Because BioSafe Weed Control does not leave any residue, gardeners can replant four days after application. As a non-volatile and water-soluble herbicide, BioSafe Weed Control is not harmful to people, pets or the environment.
- Kills weeds and grasses within two hours
- Will not migrate through soil to harm surrounding plants of future growths
- Gardens may be re-seeded or planted four days after use
- Organic approved by OMRI, EPA approved
- 2 fl. oz. covers 200 sq. ft.
- Beginner drum set
- Sup boards for beginners
- Beaches close to la
- Who makes the best electric range
- Price on dog kennels
- Dark eye corrector
- Outside heaters