Ingersoll Rand 231C Super-Duty Air Impact Wrench, 1/2 Inch
Pressure-Feed lubrication System automatically greases the impact mechanism. Exclusive TwinHammer Plus impact mechanism. Pressure-feed lubrication. Adjustable power regulator. Easy to service two-piece construction. Contoured handle for comfort and control. Tool Type: Pneumatic Impact Wrench Head Type: 1/2quot; Drive Opening Size: 1/4quot; NPT Inlet 3/8quot; Hose Torque Rating: 25 ft-lbs to 350 ft-lbs.
- Classic, reliable design offers proven power, performance, and durability
- Twin-hammer mechanism delivers a maximum torque of 600 foot-pounds
- Adjustable power regulator provides easy control of torque output
- Ergonomic 2-piece design is easy to operate and maintain
- Arrives fully lubricated and ready for use out of the box
- Exclusive impact mechanism
- Pressure-feed lubrication
- Adjustable power regulator
- Easy to service two-piece construction
- Contoured handle for comfort and control
Campbell Hausfeld TL140200AV 1/2" Impact Wrench, Air Impact Driver W/550'/Lbs Torque ()
The Campbell Hausfeld 1/2-inch twin hammer impact wrench (TL140200AV) is designed for DIY projects and general-purpose applications such as automotive maintenance and repair. A twin hammer mechanism helps this impact wrench deliver up to 550 ft.-lbs. of torque with reduced vibration. A soft comfort grip helps reduce fatigue. Not intended for assembly line applications or commercial usage. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Pair this impact wrench with the right Campbell Hausfeld air compressor to generate 550 FT/LBS of nut-busting torque so you can rotate your car's tires, change a lawnmower blade, or repair your brakes.
- 3-Speed power regulator makes it easy to select the speed you need to get the perfect tension on your lug nuts every time.
- The sturdy composite design creates a long-lasting durable tool so you can complete job after job with confidence.
- This impact wrenches light weight, smooth twin-hammer mechanism, and ergonomic soft grip design work together to reduce vibration and fatigue so you can work longer with less wear on your hands.
- Combine with a Campbell Hausfeld 30 gallon air compressor (VT6271 or VT6358) and air hose (PA117701AV) for best results
- This impact wrench is backed by a 1 Year Limited warranty from Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Experts
Goplus 1" Air Impact Wrench Gun Heavy Duty Pneumatic Tool Long Shank Commercial Truck Mechanics w/Case
This is our heavy duty long shank air impact Wrench gun which is perfect for general repair work on trucks, tires and heavy duty equipment. Featured a convenient reverse valve, 2 standard impact sockets and a storage case, this air impact Wrench gun is really worth buying. Don't hesitate to bring one home!
Brand New And High Quality
Heavy duty and durable
Easy to operate and maintenance
With black carry case
Free speed: 4200 RPM
Max torque: 1900 Ft-lbs
Air inlet: 1/2" NPT
Square drive: 1" (25.4mm)
Included: 1-1/2"(38mm), 1-5/8"(41mm) sockets
- Heavy Duty And DurableMade of high strength aluminum alloy, special treated anti rust and corrosion finish, makes our are impact wrench gun durable and strong enough to withstand heavy use. Long serving life span, a value maintenance necessity in household garage or repair shop.
- Easy OperateLabor saving air impact design, easy to use with auxiliary handle. Also comes with a 1" Square drive.
- FunctionMax air pressure of 175 PSI. Rated free speed of 4200RPM. Max torque of 1900ft-lbs. 6 levels of speed adjustments, 3 speeds forward and 3 speeds reverse. Perfect for general repair work on trucks, tires and heavy duty equipment. Both domestic and commercial use available.
- Comes With All NecessitiesPackage includes a 1-1/2"(38mm) and a 1-5/8"(41mm) socket. One 1/2" NPT air inlet. An easy operate internal hexagonal wrench. And a Mobil-oil pot.
- A Portable Tool KitBlow molded case keeps the tools organized and easy to transport. Simply put under the seat when not in use.
AIRCAT 1150 Killer Torque 1/2-Inch Impact Wrench, Black, Medium
1150 Killer Torque Twin Hammer Impact Wrench. The sheer power and performance of 1,295-Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market. A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle. AIRCATs patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power. The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
- sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and Max. Torque 900 ft-lbs
- 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market
- 15-Percent larger rotor creates unmatched power
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
NoCry 20V Cordless Impact Wrench Kit - 300 ft-lb (400 N.m) Torque, 1/2 inch Detent Anvil, 2700 Max IPM, 2200 Max RPM, Belt Clip; 4.0 Ah Battery, Fast Charger & Carrying Case Included
NoCry 1/2in Impact Wrench Kit Specs:
- Package contents: 1x NoCry 20V impact wrench, 1x 20V 4.0Ah battery, 1x 20V fast charger, 1x belt clip, 1x carrying case
- Nut-busting torque: 300 ft-lb (400 N.m)
- Fastening torque: 260 ft-lb
- Variable speed range: 0-2200 rpm
- Impact rate: 0-2700 ipm
- Anvil diameter: 1/2 inch detent
- Compatible batteries: NoCry 20V 1.5, 3.0 and 4.0 Ah Li-Ion (120V, 60 Hz)
- Compatible charger: NoCry 20V fast charger
- Total weight: 5.7 lbs (with battery attached)
- Warranty: 4 years limited
Is this impact wrench worth it?
Considering you are getting a wrench with torque and speed rates on par with more well-known impact wrench makers, superior build quality, and 300 dollars worth of additional kit - you'd really struggle to find a better deal out there.
What's included in the package
One rechargeable 20V 4.0 Ah lithium-ion battery pack, and 20V fast charger (both compatible with the entire range of NoCry 20V cordless power tools), a belt clip, and a carrying case.
Why use an electric handheld wrench over an air-powered one?
This battery powered impact wrench can be taken anywhere yet has more than enough torque to handle lugnuts on cars, motorcycles, trailers, trucks and tractors, or heavy machinery.
How long does the battery take to charge?
The included fast charger has a 2Ah per hour output rate and will charge your 4.0Ah battery from flat to full in 2 hours. Fully charged, the battery will last 65 minutes of continuous use at max rpm with no load. Built-in LED charge indicators let you know when to recharge.
- This cordless impact wrench will effortlessly loosen any lug nut, bolt or large screw with 300 ft-lb (400 N.m) of torque, and give you 260 ft-lb (350 N.m) to tighten them. Along with the tool itself, you will get one 20volt battery, a belt clip, fast charger, and a carrying case.
- Work quicker, longer and with fewer stops thanks to the rechargeable 20V 4.0 Ah lithium-ion battery - fully charged in only 2 hours with the NoCry fast charger (both compatible with NoCry 20V power tools only).
- The 2700 max IPM rate creates heavy duty impacts for easy fastening and loosening of nuts and bolts - just as effective as a bulky and expensive pneumatic air powered electric gun.
- The 1/2in detent anvil will remove tires from cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, trucks, and trailers in a flash at 2200 rpms - and can be used for automotive repairs, major construction projects, heavy equipment maintenance, or product assembly.
- The NoCry impact wrench comes with a 4-year limited warranty, covering you in case there's an issue. But if you find that this wrench simply isn't what you needed, contact us within 30 days of purchase, and we'll issue you a quick refund, or send you another one of our products to try - up to you.
NitroCat 1200-K 1/2-Inch Kevlar Composite Air Impact Wrench With Twin Clutch Mechanism
This NitroCat 1/2in. square drive impact wrench with 1295 ft.-lbs. of torque and Kevlar composite body outperforms anything in its class! It is used by many NHRA Top Fuel race teams. Kevlar adds high strength and durability to the 1200-K, making this tool a valuable addition to your air tool work force. Noise Level (dB): 86, Variable Speed: No, Case Included: No, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Hammer Mechanism: Twin clutch, Reversible: Yes, CFM at Load: 4.5, Inlet Size (in.): 1/4, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 4, Drive (in.): 1/2, Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 950 under load, Operating PSI: 90-120, Speed - No Load (RPM): 8,000, Tool Length (in.): 8 1/4, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,295, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 200-900, Tool Weight (lbs.): 4 1/2
- Most powerful 1/2-inch impact in its class; Durable Kevlar composite housing with ergonomically designed handle (reduces operator fatigue)
- Patented quiet technology (86 decibels)
- Hard hitting twin clutch mechanism
- Patented through-the-handle exhaust to keep debris away from face
- Easy operation flip lever - forward and reverse
Astro 1822 1/2" Nano Impact Wrench
The Astro Pneumatic Tool 1822 1/2" Nano Impact is the latest in mini lightweight impact development. At only 3.85" long (or about 1/2" longer than a credit card), the twin hammer 1822 Nano Impact is deceivingly powerful, registering a max of 450 ft./lbs. of torque. The 1822 was designed to be extremely light (3.0lbs.) and well balanced when connected to an air line, and operates in 3 forward and reverse speeds. Featuring a twin hammer design for increased reliability, and coming from Astro's robust ONYX line, this impact has more than just the numbers behind it.
- 450 ft./lbs. of max torque
- Extremely short profile, full length of less than 3-7/8"
- Incredibly lightweight at 3.0lbs
- 3 forward and 3 reverse settings
- Innovative twin hammer design
Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench
The Chicago Pneumatic 3/4in. air impact wrench offers powerful performance and durability in a compact package. Features a twin hammer clutch for power and durability. Perfect for spring work, pinion nut and tractor pad removal, truck tire work and major engine teardowns. Inlet Size (in.): 3/8, Impacts Per Minute (IPM): 850, Working Torque (ft.-lb.): 100-950, Min. Hose Size (in.): 3/8, Speed - No Load (RPM): 6,300, Average Air Consumption (CFM): 7.5, Tool Length (in.): 8 13/16, Max. Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,200, Tool Weight (lbs.): 11.6, Reversible: Yes, CFM at Load: 30, Max. Reverse Torque (ft.-lbs.): 1,200, Drive (in.): 3/4, Variable Speed: Yes, Hammer Mechanism: Twin
- 1200 Ft. Lbs. of Torque - power to loosen the toughest fastener
- Weighs less than 12 lbs. - comfort over long periods of use
- 6 vane motor for speed - power with any 1/2-Inch hose air supply
- Twin Hammer high performance clutch - longer life under tough conditions
- Ergonomic handle exhaust keeps exhaust air away from the operator
Briggs & Stratton 6392-00 Air Tool and Accessory Kit (62 Piece)
The Briggs & Stratton 62-piece kit has everything you need. Includes: the 1/2-inch impact wrench, which is great for general assembly work with 7, 000 RPM and 250 ft.- lbs. Of torque. The 3/8-inch air ratchet is the ideal tool for automotive work. With 50 ft.-Lbs of torque, this compact and ergonomic tool can fit into the tightest spaces to get those hard to reach bolts. The air hammer has enough power to scrape, cut, chip, and punch through most metals. Also includes 10-piece socket set, 7-Piece blow gun kit, Tire chuck and gauge, 3-piece chisel set, adapters, storage case, and more! includes a 1-year limited warranty. Extended warranty available.
- Contains: 3/8" air ratchet, 1/2" impact wrench, 150 mm air hammer, 10-Piece socket set, 7-pice blow gun kit, tire chuck and gauge, 3-piece chisel set, adapters, storage case, and more!
- 1/2-inch impact wrench is great for general assembly work
- 3/8-inch air ratchet is the ideal tool for automotive work
- Air hammer has enough power to scrape, cut, chip, and punch through most metals
- Includes a 1-year limited warranty
Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench with 6-Inch Extended Anvil, 1 Inch
Powerful and durable, the Ingersoll Rand 285B-6 Heavy Duty Pneumatic Impact Wrench allows you to install and remove threaded fasteners with ease and efficiency. This pneumatic impact wrench delivers a maximum torque of 1,475 foot-pounds, offering plenty of power for heavy equipment repair, full automotive disassembly, and other heavy-duty applications. Dual handles offer excellent maneuverability and leverage, while a 6-inch extended anvil offers access to hard-to-reach areas. And thanks to a 360-degree swivel inlet that prevents kinked hoses, this pneumatic impact wrench provides a hassle-free and comfortable operator experience.
- Powerful pneumatic impact wrench ideal for heavy-duty applications
- High-efficiency 6-vane motor delivers 1,475 foot-pounds of maximum torque
- 6-inch extended anvil provides reach and accessibility
- Offers exceptional control and leverage with swept-back handle and top-mounted dead handle
- 360-degree swivel inlet helps prevent hose kinks
- Adjustable dumbbell
- Buy toaster oven
- Mini flashlight
- Hand cream for working hands
- Cooling pillow 2018
- 3 ring binder for middle school
- Romantic movie 2016