Zodiac Baracuda G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner
The Baracuda G3 will thoroughly clean your inground pool floor and walls to automatically remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles. The G3 has only one operational moving part-the Long-Life Diaphragm. No gears, wheels, or flappers means simple operation, maximum power, and low-cost maintenance. It's compact and self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch.
- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency.
- Devours small and medium-sized debris and cleans floor, walls and steps of your entire pool.
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps.
- Wheel Deflector for movement around tight corners.
- Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette provides simplified routine maintenance.
- Easy installation
- Pool Type: In-Ground
Zodiac BARACUDA G3 W03000 Advanced Suction Side Automatic Pool Cleaner with Additional Diaphragm and Finned Disc
The Baracuda G3 automatic pool cleaner for inground pools thoroughly cleans swimming pools including the walls! This pool vacuum removes dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves and even pebbles! The patented Flowkeeper is a self-adjusting control valve that automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horse power pumps. Only one operational moving part with a quick release cassette for easy repair or replacement.
- Simple, quiet, automatic pool cleaner
- Cleaner includes 39-foot of hose
- Anti-stick design and wheel deflector ensures optimal pool coverage and allows navigation around steps, ladders, and corners
- Includes a long-life hose
- 90-day warranty on manufacturer defects and wear and tear.
- For Vinyl, Fiberglass,Tile, Gunite Pool Surfaces
- Cleans automatically & removes dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles.
- Patented Quick Release Cassette - Provides quick and easy access to the Diaphragm
- Long-Life Diaphragm - The only operational moving part.
- Finned Disc - Ensures maximum adhesion on all pool finishes.
- Anti-Stick design - Ensures optimal pool coverage.
- Pre-Assembled - Requires no tools to install, operate or maintain.
- Quieter operation - No flapper or hammer noise.
- Flowkeeper Valve with Insta-Skim - Compact self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Plus, Flowkeeper offers pool surface skimming with a turn of a switch.
- Wheel Deflector - Allows the G3 to navigate around steps, ladders, and corners in even the most complex pools.
- Long-Life Diaphragm -The G3 has only one operational moving part-the Long-Life Diaphragm. No gears, wheels, or flappers means simple operation, maximum power, and low-cost maintenance.
- This listing includes everything needed to get started today New G3 Cleaner For In-Ground Pools, 36 Feet of Hose and an additional Diaphragm and additional finned disc.
- Quiet, powerful suction cleaner; works with low-speed pumps for maximum efficiency. Durable Long-Life Diaphragm with reliable, one-moving-part-technology
- FlowKeeper Valve automatically regulates water flow to maintain peak cleaning performance even with lower horsepower pumps. Scuff-resistant Long-Life Hoses eliminate scuffs on all pool surfaces.
- 36-Fin Disc increases adhesion to pool surface and avoids getting hung-up on lights, drains covers, fittings and other pool features.
- The Zodiac G3 In-Ground Suction Pool Cleaner is a quiet and powerful suction cleaner that works with low-speed pumps to clean with maximum efficiency.
New In/above Ground Zodiac Baracuda Style Automatic Swimming Pool Cleaner Vacuum Suction Climb Wall 30ft Hose - Complete Set w/Color Box
Never worry about cleaning your pool again. Pools are meant for fun not work. Stop spending hours manually vacuuming your pool and invest in an automatic pool cleaner to do the work for you! Time-Tested This top-of-the-line cleaner will thoroughly clean your inground pool floor and walls to automatically remove dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, sand and even pebbles. Single moving part reduces repair and replacement cost. Easy to Install You can install the Automatic Pool Cleaner in minutes. No tools needed. Since it's pre-assembled in the box, just attach the disc and Long-Life hoses.
- Simple, quiet, automatic pool cleaner like Baracuda G3, G2
- Suitable for above ground and in-ground pools (but not with Splasher pools)
- Suction side cleaner hooks up to pool skimmer or vacuum line
- Requires a minimum flow of 1600 ga/h or a pump of minimum 3/4 hp to function properly (1.5 HP max )
- Hoses included. Up to 30 feet
Zodiac Cyclonic Leaf Canister
The Zodiac Cyclonic Leaf Catcher works with your automatic vacuum to clean your pool faster! Simply plumb the canister between two hose sections of your suction-side automatic vacuum hose and the large-capacity cyclonic canister goes to work trapping leaves and debris before your skimmer - so you never lose suction from a blocked skimmer basket. Just empty and repeat until your pool is spotless. The Leaf Catcher includes fittings for Zodiac cleaners and slip fittings for all other brands.
- Works with your automatic vacuum to clean your pool faster
- Plumb the canister between 2 hose sections of your suction-side automatic vacuum hose...
- ...and the large-capacity cyclonic canister goes to work trapping leaves and debris
- Never lose suction from a blocked skimmer basket
- Includes fittings for Zodiac cleaners and slip fittings for all other brands
VINGLI Automatic in-Ground Pool Cleaner Suction-Side Vacuum-Generic Climb Wall Pool Sweeper
1 x Swimming Pool Cleaner
10 x Durable Hoses Sets
1 x Regulator Valve
1 x Manual
Problem: Cleaner is sluggish or has stopped operating.
Check if the pump is ON and / or primed.
Check Cleaner head for blockages.
Clean and empty pump basket and empty skimmer/weir basket.
Ensure the filtration system is thoroughly cleaned. Clean sand/cartridge filters on your pool
pump as per manufacturers specifications.
Inspect the regulator valve and flush away any debris build-up.
Check the Mat for wear.
Make sure the curved tips of the Mat are facing upwards.
Ensure that the skimmer/weir vacuum lid is fitted correctly and check for cracks.
Check the hose for blockage.
Check the hose for leaks by lifting each section above water while pump is running.
Consult a pool shop in your area.
Problem: Cleaner travels in a repetitive pattern.
Adjust return jets downwards.
Verify proper hose length.
Ensure cleaner sits flush with the pool floor. Adjust the position of hose weight if necessary.
This should be done at the deepest part of the pool.
Remove or add one hose section.
Inspect the Regulator Valve and flush away any debris build-up.
Check that the hose sections are straight; if not, lay hose in a straight line in the sun to relax
Twist each hose section a half-turn at each connection point.
Ensure the wheel at the top of the Cleaner head is rotating freely.
- EASY TO SET UP & SUPER QUIETLY: Our pool vacuum cleaner is very easy to assemble and install and allows you to clean your pool effortlessly and quietly, unlike some other automatic pool cleaners that make an annoying hammer noise. Low noise, create a quiet operate environment.
- HIGH EFFICIENT CLEAN: VINGLI automatic pool cleaner is thoroughly designed to remove dirt, debris, sand and hair of your pool, which makes your pool maintenance not that hard and liberates you from spending the whole day scrubbing your pool floor.
- COST-EFFICIENT POOL CLEANER: Instead of hiring someone to clean your pool or using a more expensive robotic cleaner, this suction-side pool cleaner is a better option for the budget conscious pool owner.
- WORRY-FREE GUARANTEE: We go above and beyond to provide the highest quality product. If you have any questions or concerns about your order,please keep in touch with us, we'll always provide you a timely and satisfying solution.GREAT SUCTION: VINGLI Suction cleaner is equipped with premium rubber disks which offers a wide cleaning path and suits for concrete, tile or vinyl pool surface. It will also sweep every corner of the pool, not only the floor, but also the wall and steps.
- NOTE: THIS VACUUM JUST FIT 3/4 HP- 3HP PUMP. FREE HOSES: The upgrading hose is durable and scuff-resistant, which can be contacted closely, and therefore prevent air leaks and not discontact even with higher horsepower. Ten hoses make it possible to clean a bigger pool.
Zodiac MX8 Suction-Side Cleaner
The Zodiac MX8 is ready to battle your pool's toughest dirt and debris. The dual cyclonic suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30 percent less flow. Its ultra efficient design requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy savings. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.
It has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, with a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris. maX-drive technology promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability, allowing the MX8 to aggressively clean your pool walls and floors. Its twist locking hose enables quick, secure attachment to the cleaner head and the cleaner includes 39 feet of hose.
Dual Cyclonic Suction
Cleans better and faster than other pool cleaners with greater vacuum power, wider cleaning path, and largest debris inlet.
Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang-ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
Optimized Flow Control
Automatically controls excess flow through cleaner for optimal performance and longevity.
Most Energy Efficient
Requires as little as 20 GPM of flow, making the MX8 the best choice for solar, two speed, and variable speed pumps.
What's in the Box
MX8 cleaner body, Flowkeeper valve, valve cuff, two twist-lock 45-degree elbows (one extended), flow regulator valve, leader hose section with hose float, 11 twist lock hose sections, operating instructions
MX8 Premium Suction-Side In-Ground Pool Cleaner
At a Glance
- Double cyclonic suction creates a wider cleaning path and larger debris consumption
- maX-Drive Navigation Advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups
- Flex-Power turbine provides ultra-efficient operation on low-flow without compromising power
- Sealed gearbox prevents debris from fouling components
- Heavier-weight construction increases durability and robustness
- For use on all pool surfaces
- Includes 36 feet of feed hose
|Cleaner Type||In-ground suction cleaning robot|
|Connection||Skimmer or 1.5-inch vacuum line|
|Traction||maX-Drive technology with X-Trax|
|Hose Type||Advanced twist lock, long life|
|Pool Surfaces||Concrete, tile, vinyl and fiberglass|
- Cyclonic Vacuum technology ensures the MX8 captures maximum debris whilst maintaining maximum cleaning power - connects directly to skimmer or dedicated 1.5" vacuum line
- X-Drive technology provides advanced dual navigation for best pool coverage with no hang ups. Thoroughly cleans floor, walls, and waterline of any size or shape pool.
- X-Trax tires provide extreme maneuverability and climbing performance, even in tight corners and on vertical walls
- Ultra-efficient power source provides maximum torque while operating at low flow, not burdening the pool system - compatible with variable-speed pumps
- Operates in all in-ground pools. Best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps.Pool Surface(s)-Concrete, Tile, Vinyl and Fiberglass. The flow regulator valve is designed to consistently limit high flow of water through the cleaner. When flow is correct, the cleaner components are less susceptible to damage and the life of the cleaner can be extended. By checking for proper wheel rotation timing, you can verify the cleaner is operating at maximum efficiency
Zodiac Suction Side Cleaner Plus in-Line Leaf Catcher
- Package includes:
- 36 feet of hose
- Durable long-life diaphragm
- In-line leaf catcher
Zodiac Ranger Suction Side Automatic Above-Ground Pool Cleaner
The Baracuda Ranger effectively cleans above-ground swimming pools (not recommended for Intex/soft-sided pools), including dished-out bottoms up to 72 inches! It features only one moving part, so there's no annoying hammer or flapper noise commonly associated with other pool vacuums! And the unique deflector wheel helps prevent it from getting caught in steps, ladders and corners! The Ranger comes pre-assembled for easy installation and includes 32' of hose.
- Effectively cleans above-ground swimming pools (not recommended for Intex/soft-sided pools), including dished-out bottoms up to 72 inches.
- One moving part technology, eliminates annoying hammer or flapper noise; works quickly, effectively, and quietly.
- Unique Deflector Wheel helps prevent it from getting caught on steps, ladders and corners!
- Comes pre-assembled for easy installation and includes 32 feet of feed hose.
- AG Disc allows the Ranger to glide effortlessly along the bottom of your pool, up the sides and around steps, cleaning your whole pool.
- Flowkeeper Valve and Insta-Skim Compact self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance.
- Simple operation and easy maintenance
ATIE PoolSupplyTown Pool Cleaner Long Life Diaphragm Replace Zodiac Baracuda G3, G4 Diaphragm W69698 - (2 Pack)
The diaphragm is one of the most important parts in G3, G4 pool cleaner. It regulates the water flow and enable the cleaner function properly. This yellow diaphragm replacement fits Zodiac Baracuda G3, G4, and Alpha 2, 3, and Zoom pool cleaner. The quality and performance is the Sturdy, Flexible, Durable. ** Package included: 2 long life diaphragms and 2 Retaining Rings. **
- Fit Zodiac Baracuda G3, G4 pool cleaners
- Also fits Zodiac Baracuda Alpha 2, 3, and Zoom pool cleaner
- It comes with Retaining Ring W81600
Hayward Poolvergnuegen 896584000-013 The Pool Cleaner Automatic Suction Pool Vacuum, 2-Wheel, White
The 2x Suction PoolCleaner uses your existing pump and filter for power. This cleaner plugs into either your designated suction port or the skimmer. The 2x is ideal for most average sized pools. Some of the features that make 2 Wheel POOLCLEANER unique: SELF ADJUSTING TURBINE VANES All the POOLCLEANER cleaners have the patented self-adjusting turbines, which maximizes the power from the water flow. This turbine is similar to a paddle wheel with blades that are adjustable. This feature allows the POOLCLEANER to still move at low suction and low pressure. In addition the folding vanes of the turbine allow for the easy passage of larger debris through the cleaner. STEERING SYSTEM The 2x Suction POOLCLEANER has an internal programmed steering system, that causes the left wheel to periodically reverse, allowing the POOLCLEANER to turn and then move into another direction. For the 2x Suction POOLCLEANER there are five different programmed turns ranging from 90 to 450 degrees. This feature allows the POOLCLEANER to cover not only the deep end, but also the shallow end. The POOLCLEANER has no problem with uneven surfaces or strange shapes. It wont stick in a corner, or get hung up by a main drain. ROBUST TIRE TREADS One look and you will see that the patented tire treads give the POOLCLEANER better climbing ability and obstacle maneuverability. The tires come with tread wear markers that show you when to replace your tires. The front tires of the POOLCLEANER have humps (raised treads) that allow the POOLCLEANER to overcome any reasonable obstacles such as the main drain and uneven surfaces. This makes the POOLCLEANER ideal for all pool surfaces and shapes. ADJUSTABLE SKIRT The POOLCLEANER has patented adjustable skirts that allow the cleaner to maintain optimal suction under the machine even when it encounters obstacles. When the POOLCLEANER encounters an obstacle one (or more) of the skirts will lift up (adjust) over the obstacle while maintaining suction under the cleaner. An easy way to determine if you need a 2 Wheel Suction PoolCleaner or a 4 Wheel Suction PoolCleaner is to imagine a 40 ft long pool. If the suction port or skimmer is half way (most newer pools) approx. 20 ft from one end, then the 2 Wheel Model will be sufficient. If however the suction port is all the way at one end AND you have a very deep end the 4 Wheel PoolCleaner would be better suited for your pool. The best way to describe it is that the 4 Wheel model can drag more hose. PLEASE NOTE: Special tires may be needed for certain pool surfaces such as tile, vinyl and fiberglass.
- 2-wheel drive cleans pools up to 16' x 32'
- Patented self-adjusting turbine vanes provide maximum power at any ow and allow passage of large debris
- Patented tire treads for enhanced climbing and obstacle management
- Patented adjustable roller skirt optimizes suction on uneven surfaces
- Multiple pre-programmed internal steering sequences ensure full pool coverage
- Affordable pots and pans set
- Bath mat for baby
- Rated mini split
- Places to travel in the us in march
- Semi permanent eyeliner
- Walking shoes for bad ankles
- Looking air conditioner