Motul 5100-Ester 15w50 Syn Blend, 1-Gal
Newest API rating of SL for catalytic converters. Meets the following standards: API SL/SH/SG and JASO MA. Recommended for all 4-stroke engines. Ester technology to improve engine response. Proprietary extreme pressure formula to protect the gearbox. Low sulfur and phosphorus formula for bikes fitted with catalytic converters. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Newest API rating of SL for catalytic converters
- Meets the following standards: API SL/SH/SG and JASO MA
- Recommended for all 4-stroke engines
- Ester technology to improve engine response
- Proprietary extreme pressure formula to protect the gearbox
Castrol 03100 GTX High Mileage 5W-20 Synthetic Blend Motor Oil, 5 Quart
As vehicles age, they change and some of these changes can result in costly repairs or replacement. Catalytic converter failure is one of the most common and costliest problems faced by higher mileage vehicles. The phosphorus in all motor oil anti-wear packages is also an industry recognized catalyst poison. Castrol GTX High Mileage is specially formulated with less phosphorus than other leading oils, replacing it with advanced technology invented and patented by Castrol that helps prevent catalytic converter and emission system failure and delivers unsurpassed protection against sludge, wear and oil burn-off* *vs leading conventional oils, 5W-30 tested.
- For cars with over 75,000 miles
- Helps prevent catalytic converter and emission system failure
- Superior dispersancy that fights sludge build-up
- Exceptional oil burn-off protection exceeding industry standards** ** Based on API and ACEA volatility specifications
- Seal conditioners to help reduce leaks
- Advanced additives to minimize engine wear
- Improved fuel economy
- API SN; ILSAC GF-5
- Castrol recommends the use of Bosch oil filters
HONDA 08C35-A141L01 Honda Pro GN4 Motor Oil, 10W40, 1 gal
HONDA set the standard for motorcycle oil when it introduced GN4 way back in 1975. We selected the highest-quality base stocks and created an additive package specifically designed for the unique requirements of motorcycle and ATV engines. Constant testing and development give today's GN4 even better shear resistance, viscosity stability and cleanliness to meet the requirements and stresses of a new era of engine technology.
- 1 gallon, 10W40
- Genuine OEM Honda oil
- HONDA set the standard for motorcycle oil when it introduced GN4 way back in 1975
Mobil 1 120760 Synthetic Motor Oil 0W-40, 5 Quart
Mobil 1 0W-40 is an advanced full synthetic motor oil designed to help provide exceptional cleaning power, wear protection and overall performance. Mobil 1 0W-40 keeps the engine running like new in all driving conditions. Mobil 1 0W-40 (European Car Formula in North America) synthetic oil is engineered for the latest gasoline and diesel (without Diesel Particulate Filters or DPFs) engine technology delivering excellent all-round performance. Mobil 1 0W-40 is recommended for many types of modern vehicles where it will help provide unsurpassed performance even under very demanding driving conditions.
- Meets or exceeds the latest OEM and industry approvals; chosen for factory fill in many of the world's finest vehicles
- Provides exceptional cleaning power for dirty engines and excellent overall performance
- Excellent low temperature capabilities for rapid engine protection at start-up
- Enhanced frictional properties that aids fuel economy
- Delivers fast protection for reduced engine wear and deposits even in the most extreme driving conditions
Royal Purple 05154 API-Licensed SAE 15W-40 High Performance Synthetic Motor Oil - 5 gal.
Royal Purple Motor Oil Combines premium base oils with proprietary additive technologies to create high performance motor oils that optimize engine performance and provide superior protection. No special procedures are necessary when upgrading to Royal Purple. Royal Purple motor oil is fully compatible with mineral or other synthetic oils. Royal Purple recommends waiting until the manufacturers first scheduled oil change in new gasoline engines before upgrading to Royal Purple. Royal Purples API licensed motor oil delivers superior protection and improves performance in gasoline and diesel engines. Royal Purples API SN licensed motor oil meets ILSAC GF-5 and Dexos1 1 performance requirements.
- Better wear protection
- Increased fuel efficiency
- Better protection of the expensive catalytic emission system
- Improved compatibility with fuels containing ethanol
- Superior corrosion protection
Lucas Oil 10048 SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Transmission and Differential Lube - 1 Gallon
Lucas SAE 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Oil is a non-foaming, super slick, long lasting lubricant designed especially for heavy duty or high performance applications where other gear lubricants just aren't good enough. Contains a special additive package that cushions gears and resists squeezing out under extreme pressure situations where other gear lubricants just aren't good enough. Specially designed to stand up to high temperatures without losing its lubricity.
- Heavy duty
- High performance
- Stands up to high temperatures
Lucas Oil 10146 Synthetic 50WT Transmission Lubricant - 1 Gallon
Lucas Synthetic 50 WT Transmission Oil is designed especially for heavy duty truck transmissions but can be used in many other applications. Common gear oils are mostly base stocks with little more than an addition of sulphur and phosphorus as a total anti-wear package. Lucas Oil Products consider this inadequate. Most heavy duty truck transmission manufacturers now consider sulphur and phosphorus to be potentially corrosive to copper and brass and consequently recommend against common gear oils for this reason. The other 50 WT tested, synthetic or otherwise, are pure base stock, which is also considered inadequate. Lucas Synthetic 50 WT contains an exclusive additive concentrate derived from synthetic oil that ensures lower operating temperatures and better lubrication, especially to upper bearings and gears. This is a long lasting fluid that is far superior to conventional synthetic fluids and contains nothing that could be harmful. Meets or exceeds API MT-1, Eaton Transmission Div., 164 rev 7, Mack Truck TO-A Plus, International Truck TMS 6816 and other applications requiring non-EP Lubricants.
- Designed for heavy duty truck transmissions
- Lower operating temperatures
- Better lubrication
- Long lasting
Castrol 03083 EDGE 5W-20 Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil, 5 Quart
Castrol EDGE is Castrols most advanced engine oil. It is a premium full synthetic oil that is designed for consumers who demand the best performance from their cars. Castrol EDGE is recommended by leading car manufacturers. Castrol EDGE is engineered with fluid titanium technology that physically changes the way the oil behaves under pressure. As a result of increased demand for performance and fuel economy, pressures in todays engines have almost doubled over the last three decades. Greater pressure means more stress for the oil and the potential for more friction. As metal to metal contact increases, it causes wear and reduces performance. Underneath the hood, the pressure can reach 10 tons per square centimeter. Thats like five cars resting on a high heel relying only on a micro thin layer of oil for protection. So you need a strong oil to reduce friction, and to help increase horsepower and fuel economy. To combat the increased pressures faced in todays engines, Castrol EDGE is engineered with fluid titanium technology that physically changes the way the oil behaves under pressure. Castrols patented titanium technology provides documented performance in friction reduction, anti-wear and deposit control protection. The titanium-based technology ensures performance and strength
- Advanced premium full synthetic motor oil to offer strength under extreme pressure
- Titanium strong for maximum engine performance
- Reduces metal-to-metal contact across a range of different driving speeds
- Protects the engine for the entire drain interval even under extreme pressure
- Decreases engine deposit formation to help maximize engine response
- Best full synthetic money can buy
- API SN, ILSAC GF-5, ACEA A1/B1, Meets Ford WSS-M2C153-H, Ford WSS-M2C930-A, Ford WSS-M2C945-A, Meets engine test requirements of Chrysler MS-6395
- Castrol recommends the use of Bosch oil filters
Lucas Oil 10684 20W-50 Petroleum Oil - 5 Quart Jug
Lucas Hot Rod & Classic Car Motor Oil SAE 20W-50 is manufactured with the highest quality paraffinic base oils and is fortified with a unique additive package containing high levels of zinc, molybdenum and phosphorus, which provides a tougher, thicker additive film for maximum protection even under the most severe conditions. It lowers oil temperatures, extends oil life and minimizes metal fatigue. It improves the film strength between the cylinder wall and piston rings and slows oil burning and improves pressure in worn engines. It has good cold temperature properties and stands up to high operating temperatures. It is compatible with methanol and all racing fuels, as well as with synthetic and non-synthetic oils. Lucas Hot Rod & Classic Car Motor Oil SAE 20W-50 is for muscle, showroom, classic and trophy cars without catalytic converters. It can be used in racing applications. Not recommended for passenger car use.
- Contains the high levels of zinc necessary to protect flat tappet cams, lifters and pushrods
- Provides excellent thermal stability in case of overheating
- True long lasting high performance lubricant
- Contains special Lucas additives that protect against rust, corrosion and dry starts associated with long periods of non-use
Mobil 1 104361-UNIT 75W-90 Synthetic Gear Lube - 1 Quart
Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lube LS 75W-90 Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lube LS 75W-90 is a supreme performance, synthetic, multi-purpose, SAE 75W-90 automotive gear lubricant designed to meet the highest level of performance requirements of modern passenger vehicles in all types of operating conditions, including limited slip applications, as well as delivering outstanding power transfer performance. Compared to conventional hypoid gear lubricants, Mobil 1 Synthetic Gear Lube LS 75W-90 performs exceptionally well over a wide range of temperatures. It achieves this through a unique proprietary formulation that delivers optimized viscosity as a function of temperature properties together with the highest level of inherent formulation stability and protects against thermal and oxidative degradation, wear and corrosion, and viscosity loss associated with premature shearing. It also can be used in extended service and for aiding in fuel economy performance. It contains special friction modifiers designed for limited slip-type differentials. In most applications, the addition of special LS (limited slip) additives is not required. For axles requiring the highest level of limited-slip performance, OEM specific LS additives can be added to this fluid. It combines wax-free synthesized hydrocarbon base oils and a specially designed extreme-pressure, limited-slip, sulfur-phosphorous additive system to provide a significantly higher level of performance in rear axles and differentials versus conventional fluids. Greater film strength at higher operating temperatures, reduced fluid friction and low-temperature application down to -50 degree celsius provides significant advantages versus conventional mineral oil formulations. It reduces wear and spalling under the high speed, high torque and high horsepower conditions in competitive racing and high performance automobiles.
- Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation Extended gear and bearing life due to minimal deposits. Promotes Longer seal life and Potentially extended oil drain or service intervals
- Outstanding protection against low speed or high torque wear and against high speed scoring with capability to handle the severest driving conditions while delivering smooth efficient and reliable performance
- Exceptional shear stability. Retains viscosity and film strength under severe operating conditions to prevent wear
- Excellent rust, staining and corrosion protection of copper and its alloys. Reduced wear with Longer component life
- Excellent limited-slip performance. Reduced chatter and improved traction
- Organic vitamin d
- Indoor hdtv antenna for rural areas
- Jean shorts for moms
- High end surround sound system
- Home irons
- Cheap rolling tool chest
- Porter cable tile saws