Rockville dB15 6000w Peak/1500w RMS @ 2 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier
The dB15 is a class D monoblock high power amplifier with 6,000 watts peak output, 3,000 watts RMS output, and 1500 watts CEA-2006 rated power. All of the mono amplifiers in the dB series are 2 ohm stable. They are all CEA-2006 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this amplifier to other CEA compliant amps on the market. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
One of the tricks to determine the real power of a car amplifier is to multiply the fuse rating by 10 to determine the true RMS power. This formula almost always works within 20 . The dB15 features a Maxi fuse with a rating of 150 Amps. Although we rate these conservatively at 1500 watts CEA @ 2 ohms, this amplifier puts out more power than this!
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, mute and delay soft start technology, a phase control switch, and a dashboard subwoofer control for added convenience. The dB15 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
- Includes: Amplifier. Bass Remote. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB15 6000 Watt/3000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings (Rated at less than 1 distortion). 2 Ohm: 1500 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm: 900 Watts x 1 Channel <1 THDN
- RMS Power Ratings: (Use these RMS ratings when comparing with great brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Soundstream, etc.). 2 Ohm: 3000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1800 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm: 6000 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 3600 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply . Optical Coupler Class "D" Technology. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz - 55Hz. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry.
- Minimum THD at Rated Power: <0.1. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Frequency Response: 15Hz - 250Hz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 150 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L)9 x 2.4 x 17.8.
crunch PX1000.4 Power Amplifier (Class Ab, 4 Channels, 1,000 Watts)
Class Ab Bridgeable Variable Input Voltage Qtd (Quick Thermal Dispersion) Technology Heat Sink Low-Noise Preamp High-Level Inputs Low-Level Rca Inputs & Outputs 2- & 3-Channel Operation Modes Built-In Variable Electronic Crossover
- QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) technology heat sinkLow-noise preamp
- High-level inputs
- Low-level RCA inputs & outputs
Rockville dB45 3200w Peak / 800w RMS @ 4 Ohm CEA Compliant Mono Car Amplifier, Loud!!
The dB45 is a class AB 4 channel high power amplifier with 3,200 watts peak output, 1,600 watts RMS output, and 800 watts CEA-2006 rated power. Here at Rockville we offer the best value in car audio. We therefore want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market. So we provided 3 ratings for all of our car amplifiers. We provided a CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this amplifier to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supplied an RMS rating that is not CEA compliant, but has become standard in the industry. You should use this rating when comparing with ratings from brands such as Hifonics, Earthquake, DB Drive, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the amp puts out at the loudest moments during a particular song.
This amp has a fully adjustable 12dB/Octave crossover with differential circuitry. Other features include a subsonic filter, a fully adjustable bass equalizer, and mute and delay soft start technology. The dB45 is protected by a full IC controlled circuit and has professional peak limiter circuitry guaranteeing distortion free music playback at all levels.
The dB amps by Rockville use the top parts and components recommended by Rockvilles very own engineer. These amps are the best sounding out of any series we have ever created. They perform more efficiently resulting in even dB of sound. We created them to be 2 ohm stable just like the worlds most famous amps by Rockford Fosgate, Kicker, etc. If you compare our amp to the most famous amps you will find our amp can compete and, in my opinion, surpass the performance of anything in its class.
- Includes: Amplifier. Birth sheet with tested power. Owner's manual. Mounting Screws. Warranty.
- Rockville dB45 800Watt/400 Watt RMS Class AB 2 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology. CEA Compliant Power Ratings. 2 Ohm: 200 Watts x 4 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm:135 Watts x 4 Channel <1 THDN. 4 Ohm Bridged: 400Watts x 2 Channel<1 THDN.
- RMS Power Ratings: 2 Ohm: 400 Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm: 270 Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm Bridged: 800 Watts x 2 Channel. 2 Ohm: 800 Watts x 4 Channel . 4 Ohm:540Watts x 4 Channel. 4 Ohm Bridged: 1600Watts x 2 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Under Voltage Protection at 10V. Over Voltage Protection at 16V. Tertiary Supplies Circuitry. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass Filter: 60Hz - 1.2KHz.
- Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: >90dB. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 50KHz. Damping Factor: >150 @ 100Hz. 35 Amp*3 ATC Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 9 x 2.4 x 21.0.
Crunch PX-1000.4 1000 Watt 4 Ch. Powerful Car Audio AmplifierAmp Wire Kit
Crunch POWERX incorporates full Class A/B technology in amplifiers. With Crunch POWERX we have trimmed away some of the more esoteric features to deliver a great amplifier that sounds like you would expect Crunch to sound. The POWERX line also includes Crunch technology like QTD (Quick Thermal Dispersion) Technology which puts more aluminum on the heatsink than a normal amplifier. QTD assures the amplifiers make huge power while running very cool with nearly undetectable musical distortions.
PX Crunch 1000 Watt 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier
MAX Power Rating (14.4V):
4 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
2 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan.
Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 2 chan.
RMS Power Rating:
4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan.
2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan.
Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan.
SEPP (Single Ended Push-Pull) output technology
Pulse Width Modulated power supply
LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
Slow un-mute soft start turn-on
4, 3 or 2 channel operation
Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps
3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
Variable high-pass filter 120 - 3,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Variable low-pass filter 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz
Damping factor: >180
Signal-to-nose ratio: >98dB
Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
Fuse rating: 30A x 2
Dimensions: 12.6 x 10.8 x 3.7 inches
Weight: 5.4 pounds
Rockville RWK82 8 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit
(2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100 Copper RCA Cable
17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables
17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable
17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire
3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire
Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder
- PX Crunch 1000 Watt 4-Channel Class A/B Car Amplifier. MAX Power Rating (14.4V): 4 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. 2 ohms: 250 watts x 4 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms: 500 watts x 2 chan. RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 75 watts x 4 chan. 2 ohms: 125 watts x 4 chan. Bridged, 4 ohms: 250 watts x 2 chan. SEPP (Single Ended Push-Pull) output technology.
- Pulse Width Modulated power supply. LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators. Slow un-mute soft start turn-on. 4, 3 or 2 channel operation. Speaker-level inputs. Preamp RCA outputs to daisy chain multiple amps. 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Variable high-pass filter 120 - 3,000 Hz, 12 dB/octave. Variable low-pass filter 50 - 250 Hz, 12 dB/octave. Variable Bass Boost: 0 - 12 dB bass boost at 45 Hz. Damping factor: >180. Signal-to-nose ratio: >98dB. Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz. Fuse rating: 30A x 2.
- Rockville RWK82 8 Gauge 4 Channel Car Amplifier Wiring Installation Kit. (2) 17 High Grade Twisted Pair of 100 Copper RCA Cable. 17 8 Gauge Translucent Blue SuperFlex Power Cables. 17 18 Gauge Blue Remote Cable. 17 16 Gauge Clear Speaker Wire. 3 8 Gauge SuperFlex Ground Wire. Gold Plated AGU Heat Resistant Fuse Holder. 60 Amp AGU Gold Plated Fuse. 7 Split Tube Loom.
- Accessories Included: Wire Ties, Ring Terminals, Butt Connectors, Spades, and Grommets. Soft abrasion proof insulating jacket allows for 100 improved flexibility. PVC outer jacket can with-stand an extreme temperature range of -40 to 220 degrees F.
Planet Audio PL2400.4 Pulse 2400 Watt, 4 Channel, 2 to 8 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive your audio experience to the next level with the Planet Audio Pulse PL2400.4 Class A/B 4-Channel Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 2400 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to rock your tunes. Customize the sound with Fixed High Pass Crossover, Variable Low Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Turn it up with the Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. When space is limited but your passion for great sound is not, Pulse Amplifiers with blue illuminated end panel strips and logo are just what the doctor ordered to power up your music and get your heartbeat racing. Get your tunes cranked up with the Planet Audio PL2400.4. For further product details, please scroll down.
- 600 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 300 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 1200 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- Full-Range, Class A / B Topology, MOSFET Power Supply
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost
- Remote Subwoofer Control, Blue Backlit Illumination
- Dimensions: Depth 15.9" x Width 7" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty valid only on products Sold / Shipped by Amazon.com. This offer is not valid on purchases made from third party market place sellers
BOSS Audio Elite R1004 4 Channel Car Amplifier 400 Watts, Full Range, Class A/B, 2-4 Ohm Stable, Great for Car Speakers and Car Stereo
Power up your music on the trails with the Boss Audio Riot R1004 4 Channel Class A/B Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 400 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your music in gear. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking for enhanced sound and performance for their system at an affordable price. Get better sound with the Boss Audio R1004. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: 100 Watts Max x 4 @2-Ohms, 50 Watts Max x 4 @4-Ohms
- CLASS A/B TOPOLOGY: Class 'A' amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class 'B' amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- FULL RANGE: With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- VARIABLE GAIN CONTROL: The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- LOW / HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- OTHER SPECS: Dimensions - Depth 7.8" x Width 9" x Height 2", Weight - 3.1 lbs.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio provides a powerful 6-year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
2 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier - 2000W Dual Channel Bridgeable High Power MOSFET Audio Sound Auto Small Speaker Amp Box w/ Crossover, Bass Boost Control, Silver Plated RCA Input Output - Pyle PLA2378
Features: - Maximum Power Output 2 x 1000W - Bridgeable Power @ 4 Ohms: 1 x 2000W - 2 Channel Bridgeable MOSFET Amplifier - Frequency Response 20 Hz-50kHz (3dB) - Output Power @ 14.4v DC, 50Hz - 2 Ohm Stable - MOSFET Power Supply - PWM ( Pulse-Width-Modulation ) System - Glass Epoxy PCB - Silver RCA Inputs - Custom Terminal Block for Speaker Connection - Thermal / Overload / Short Circuit Protection - Input Impedance: 47K Ohms - Soft Turn On/ Off - Advanced Protection Circuitry - S/N Ratio: >90dB - Dimensions:10.24"W x 2.21"H x 11.02"L
- 2000 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Car Amplifier is perfect for your vehicle's sound system. Gives you up to 2000W bridgeable output. Features switchable bass boost, variable gain control, configurable electronic crossover network
- SILVER-PLATED RCA PORTS: The RCA ports are silver-plated for eliminating signal loss. The subsonic filter allows low-end interference to be cut so your speakers will always deliver the highest quality audio
- MOSFET PULSE: The MOSFET pulse width modulation power supply allows for a clean distortion-free signal to your compact speakers providing you w/ crisp and clear audio for an outstanding music experience. Also features pulse width modulation system
- THERMAL PROTECTION: To keep both your car and the stereo amp safe, this model is equipped w/ thermal, overload and short circuit protection. Has been specially designed from the bottom up to provide safe and high quality sound in a sturdy form factor
- SLIM SIZE DESIGN: This box amp's small size makes installation a breeze, you'll have no trouble finding a spot for this little yet powerful device. Additional features include LED indicators, RCA output, soft turn-on circuit, glass epoxy PCB and more
KTP-445A - Alpine 4-Channel 45W RMS X 4 at 4-Ohms Amplifier
More power for your Alpine receiver Want a simple way to kick up the power of your Alpine receiver? Alpine's "Power Pack" amplifier increases your Alpine receiver's power output to 45 watts RMS power by 4 channels - plenty of power to drive high-performance speakers or keep up with a big subwoofer amplifier.
- 45 Watts x 4 @ 4/2
- Compact size
- Hear the Difference with this Simple Power Upgrade
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 45W x 4 @ 4/2
- The Power Pack boasts 1 Watt Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 82dB or better
Orion HCCA1500.2 6000 Watts MAX Power 2-Channel Class A/B Amp Car Audio High Performance Amplifier
Linear AB 2 Ch3000 Watts Peak2 x 500 @ 4ohm2 x 750 @ 2ohm1 x 1500 @ 4ohm BridgedFuses: Fuses: 250A recommended (not included)Dimensions: 12" W x 3"H x 16-1/2"L All MOSFET Power Supply and Output Stage Heavy Gauge / High Current Custom Power and Speaker Terminals 12/24dB / Octave Low-Pass Filter Remote Gain Controller Included Low-Level and High-Level Balanced Input Infrasonic Filter Concealed Controls Under Locking Top Panel Orion Patented ESP?: Digitally Programmed Input Voltage for Fast,Accurate System Setup Input Sensitivity Lock-Out Mode - Lock the Tweekers Out! Turn-On Delay Fault and Protection Monitoring
- Orion HCCA 2 Channel Amplifier
Power Acoustik EG1-10000D 5000W Class D Monoblock Amplifier
10,000 Watts, new for 2016, edge amplifiers are the next step in performance and value. Taking advantage of our improved efficiency class d monoblock platforms, edge amplifiers continue down the road of reliability and longevity you know well. Satin Silver chassis, Engraving, and accents teetering on the edges bring a high end appeal to traditional performance.
Please note the symptoms described below are resulting from an installation that does not provide the correct electrical supply current to the amp. This supply current is in the control of the installer - they must use wiring, batteries, connectors, capacitors to ensure this amp is capable of being delivered between 400 and 600 amps of 14 volt DC current. When the amp starves for current it will get hot and possibly fail.
The protection light indicates incorrect installation in most cases. In addition to input current: The output circuit must show a minimum 1 Ohm load (and no lower during use) to avoid driving the product into protection. Continuously driving the product into protection causes excessive heat, and will shorten the products lifespan.
In this consumers case: Professional installation may be warranted to obtain correct functionality and lifespan. The product is robust and reliable when used as directed.
Lastly,These guidelines are true for any high output amplifier and by no means are exclusive to any one brand.
- 1-Ohm stable monoblock operation for Max power link 2 monoblocks together for double power!
- 1 to charge x 5000 watts RMS @ 1 ohm, 12Db bass Boost increases low octave harmonics 1800 phase Shift improves low octave dynamics
- Dash mount remote bass control knob included
- NOTE: Check User Manual on Technical Specification before use
- Italian upper west side
- Natural eye palette
- Single cd players best buy
- Small cordless screwdriver
- Night face moisturizer
- Attack lacrosse stick
- Tattoos to cover scars