Woodchuck Tools-Timberjack, logging, log jack, chainsaw, forestry, log lifter
Highlights: Woodchuck Timberjack Size: 48" Material: 6061 aluminum & powder coated steel red 20" long capacity, keeps your chain from hitting the ground, keeps bar from binding Dual feet prevent handle from digging into the ground
- Sturdy Aluminum Dual Foot Design keeps the handle from digging into the ground
- Long 48 inch Handle keeps hands from getting pinched and add leverage without bending or breaking
- 20 inch Log Capacity lifts and moves logs from 6 inches all the way up to 20 inches in diameter
- Best Log Jack on the market.
- Made entirely in the USA
Lumberjack Tools Home Series Beginner's Kit (HSBK1)
Looking for the perfect kit to get started building your own log furniture? Look no further! The Home Series Beginners kit features a 1 tenon cutter (our most popular size due to versatility), a self-feed or forstner bit (your choice!) and 20 piece plan booklet (for all those projects you want to build). This tenon cutter produces a radius shoulder (see the log picture in the thumbnail above) for a more refined look for that rustic furniture project. This high quality, made-to-last kit comes with a lifetime guarantee! Purchase it, and youll be well on your way to making indoor and outdoor projects for you, your spouse, your kids, and once they see the projects, probably all your friends.
- Includes: 1-1/2" Tenon Cutter, 1-1/2" Forstner Bit & 20 Log Furniture Plan Booklet
- Proudly designed and made in the USA
- Cuts a 1 1/2" diameter tenon with a radius shoulder profile
- Designed to run on a heavy duty 1/2", single speed, high torque, low rpm (500 or less) corded drill
- Ergonomically designed, lightweight, safe and easy to use
LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool The Back-Saving Log Hauler, Cant Hook, and Timberjack
Everything you'll need to process a downed tree with your chainsaw from roots to leaves, in this ONE MultiTool!
The LogOX stands out from other forestry tools on the market with the introduction of its patented back saving LogOX Hauler and three tool versatility.
Invented in the woods of Vermont, the Hauler's patented design allows it to easily engage log rounds or even split pieces on the ground, to then quickly lift and move them WITHOUT THE STRAIN of bending over repeatedly. Multiply this new found mechanical advantage 100X over the course of an average firewood splitting session and WE GUARANTEE YOU'LL FEEL THE DIFFERENCE the first time you use it!
Quickly add the Timberjack attachment and/or cant handle extension to the Hauler with the included clevis pins, and you'll be able to easily roll, lift, and cut a large variety of logs, without running your chain into the ground.
Featured on the January 2017 Tree Care Industry Association Magazine "Cutting Edge Product" list and profiled in the October 2018 edition of TCIA Magazine.
It is the ONLY cant hook or timberjack on the market that can be quickly dissembled into three pieces measuring just 28" long, making it easy to store and transport anywhere.
The LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool includes the LogOX Hauler, Cant Hook handle extension, and Timberjack (log jack) T-bar attachment. Tremendous strength, portability, and versatility makes LogOX the ultimate chainsaw, sawmill, and log splitter assistant.
Brought to you by a family owned business, now and forever 100 Made in USA.
- 21" LogOX HAULER - Quickly engage, lift, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, swinging a pulp hook, or pickaroon. This mechanical advantage saves your back! The ergonomic, EZ-grip horizontal hardwood handle also makes this tool a great short cant hook for rolling logs.
- 38" CANT HOOK - A cant handle extension easily attaches to the Hauler for extra leverage. The sharp precision ground hook tip and beveled toe design helps securely grip and roll logs up to 32" in diameter.
- 38" TIMBERJACK - Quickly lift smaller logs (up to 12" diameter) off the ground. This forms a solid elevated cutting platform, in order to prevent chain damage from ground strikes, bar pinch, and dangerous kickback. T-bar attaches easily using clevis pins, without additional tools.
- PATENTED - PROUDLY MADE IN USA & GUARANTEED FOR LIFE- We offer a 100 Ironclad Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty. Rugged hollow frame American steel construction you can trust.
- GREAT VALUE - The LogOX's multifunction design combines normally over 300 worth of the best forestry tools in a woodsman's arsenal into a single compact, portable, 12.0 lb. package. Saving you time, money, and storage space. If you use a chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill, the LogOX is a must have! LogOX accessories like the Hauler Holster, PickOX Pickaroon Attachment, and CarryOX Bag are sold separately.
Prazi USA - Blades - Beam Cutter for 7-1/4 Inch Worm Drive Saws
The Prazi USA PR7000 Beam Cutter (for 7-1/4-Inch Worm Drive Saws) cuts angles up to 45 degrees. The vertical foot-plate and built-in sight allow smooth, exact square cuts and ensures gliding manageability while cutting perfectly straight lines. With a 12 in. cutting capacity, you can professionally execute the following cuts and many more: rafter pitch cut, miters, stairs, arches, log cuts, compound angles, band saw cut, notch 6x12 panels and ripping. Quick & Easy Installation - 60 Second Installation, Installs with Three Bolts (included), No Need to Remove Any Saw Parts. Built-In Safety Features - Dust Deflector Guard, Double-Guarded, Kickback Resistant, Guide Bar, Low-Profile, Anti-Kickback Chain, Chain Guard with OSHA Recommendation. Vertical blade produces smooth, exact, perfectly square cuts. Foot Plate & Built-In Sight - Ensures perfectly straight cuts, Provides gliding manageability & precise control. Field Proven - Tested & proven under real world conditions, Meets the demands of every professional. NOTE: PR-7000 fits only SKIL or BOSCH 7-1/4" and 8-1/4" worm drive saws. Replacement chain Number P7020.
- Prazi Beam Cutter works with Bosch and Skil 7 1/4 and 8 1/4 worm drive saws
- Executes log cuts, compound angles, bandsaw cuts, and more
- Footplate and built in site ensures glide management; vertical blade allows smooth, exact, square cuts
- Will cut angles up to 45 degrees
- All products guaranteed--defective products can be returned for warranty replacement
Timber Tuff TMB-75ATJ Deluxe Timberjack
Timber Tuff TMB-75ATJ deluxe timberjack is the must-have tool for your logging needs. This all-in-one tool functions as a peavey, a timberjack, & a cant hook for an extremely versatile product that can perform a wide variety of tasks. Easily adjust the hook with the quick-pin at 5 different positions for logs up to 18" - 20". the deluxe timberjack measures 48" overall & is constructed of a fiberglass handle & high-carbon steel for a durable & reliable product. Specially designed, this timberjack has a double hook, giving it the ability to handle larger logs. The t-frame stand with its two-bolt design gives you extra strength & support & it is even removable for cant hook work. The wheels help you to roll under logs for easier lifting of logs & the wheels also make it easy to pull logs. The deluxe timberjack is the ideal tool for Loggers & even includes a textured rubber grip to give you a comfortable & secure grip. This valuable tool works as a timberjack, cant hook, log lifter, & peavey. 1 year limited manufacturer's parts warranty.
- All-in-one deluxe timberjack functions as a peavey, timberjack, log lifter, and cant hook for an extremely versatile product that can perform a wide variety of tasks
- Adjust the hook easily with the quick-pin at 5 different positions for logs up to 18" - 20"; wheels help you to roll under logs for easier lifting and pulling
- Measures 48" overall and constructed of a fiberglass handle and high-carbon Steel for a durable and reliable product; designed with a double hook to handle larger logs
- T-frame stand with its two-bolt design gives you extra strength and support and is removable for cant hook work ; textured rubber grip gives you a comfortable and secure grip
- Works as a timberjack, peavey, log lifter, and cant hook; 1 Year limited manufacturer's parts Warranty
Kindling Cracker Firewood Kindling Splitter
If you need to create kindling for your campfire, wood stove, fireplace or pizza oven and you don't want to risk injury by using an axe, the Kindling Cracker is just what you need. Built in Australia with an award-winning, patented design, it's the safer, faster and easier way to make the best kindling for your fire.
The Kindling Cracker delivers real-world ingenuity from an unlikely source - a school-age student who was determined to avoid injuries from splitting firewood into kindling. The simple, safe and easy-to-use design that began as a science fair project has become a perennial award winner, from science fairs in New Zealand to regional and international recognition from Scientific American, International TeenBusiness, Google and more.
Quality, Premium Build
The Kindling Cracker is made in an Australian foundry. It consists of one solid piece of high-quality cast iron, so it's something that your grandkids' grandkids will use to split their own kindling, if cared for and used correctly. The only maintenance it needs is a bit brushing off and maybe a touch of paint from time to time to look like new for generations.
Safe and Easy to Use
The Kindling Cracker is a top-grade cast iron splitting head mounted inside of a 12in.H cast iron frame. To make a perfect piece of kindling, place a piece of firewood inside the iron safety ring and strike with a blunt instrument, such as a hammer, mallet or even another piece of wood. This drives the wood down onto the splitting wedge for a quick, easy split. There is no need to swing a sharp axe blade dangerously close to your hands. It's the perfect companion for your backyard stack of firewood, creating perfect kindling for your fireplace, fire pit, pizza oven, sauna, barbecue or smoker.
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- 6.5in. inside diameter top ring
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
1940 Earth Worth Timberjack Log Lifter Wood Handle 48 Inches
Earth Worth Timberjacks are designed to be both functional and stylish. These timberjacks are ideal for lifting logs off the ground for effective chainsaw cutting. Logs are lifted 14" off the ground to prevent the chain from digging into the ground.
- Overall Length: 48"
- Log Size: Handle logs up to 14.5" in size
- Perfect for lifting logs off the ground for chainsawing
- Ideal leverage to move large logs
- Durable to hold up for years
- Stylish design with a long lasting sharpness
- 1 Year Warranty
What You Need To Know:
- Recommend two people at all time for basic log handling
- RAISE IT UP: Timberjack ideal for lifting logs up to 14" off the ground for better chainsawing.
- NO DIGGING: Raised log helps prevent the chain from digging into the dirt when cutting the log.
- LONG LASTING: Ergonomic wood handle designed for comfort. Work all day pain free.
- DIMENSIONS: Overall length of 48" 14.5" log opening.
- DURABLE: Timberjack are made to last and come with a 1-year warranty.
Timber Tuff TMW-56 Lumber Cutting Guide
Timber Tuff's TMW-56 Lumber Cutting Guide makes it possible for you to cut your own lumber. This must-have tool is adjustable up to 2" x 6" boards, allowing you to cut your logs into clean lumber that you can use on a wide variety of different projects. This tool measures 8" x 2.5" x 8" overall, making it compact and easy to transport wherever you need it. Constructed of heavy-duty steel to withstand heavy use and wear. The durable powder-coat finish resists corrosion for a long-lasting product you can count on. Quickly and easily assemble the Lumber Cutting Guide to get to cutting your own lumber faster. Save money by being your own lumber mill and make use of your logs and wood with this Timber Tuff Lumber Cutting Guide.
- Adjustable to cut up to 2" x 6" boards; measures 8" x 8.25" x 2.75" high overall, making it easy to transport
- Cut your own lumber and save yourself money with this must-have tool
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel to withstand heavy use and wear
- Durable powder-coat finish resists corrosion for a long-lasting product you can count on
- Quick and easy assembly; 1 year limited Manufacturer's parts warranty
WOODCHUCK Tools TimberPro Timberjack. Forestry/Logging / Log Jack/Chainsaw
The TimberPro is new newest tool from Woodchuck Tool. It combines the function of the Timberjack with the function of the Dual, giving it the ability to roll and position logs as well as lift. If you want an all in one solution for logs up to 20 inches then this is it. Lifts logs from 5 to 20 inches, rolls logs from 12 to 20 inches. The dual feet keep the handle from digging into the ground. The can't teeth grab logs for rolling and help stabilize logs when cutting. The convient toe lift removes the hook from the log when repositioning. 6061-T6 aluminum and high strength powder coated steel. 47 inch overall length. 10.5 pounds. Backed by a lifetime warranty. Proudly made in the USA!
- Lifts logs from 5 to 20 inches, rolls logs from 12 to 20 inches.
- Dual feet keep handle from digging into the ground. Can't teeth grab logs for rolling and help stabilize logs when cutting. Toe lift to remove hook from log when re-positioning.
- 6061-T6 aluminum and high strength powder coated steel.
- 47 inch overall length. 10.5 pounds.
- Proudly made in the USA and backed by a lifetime warranty!
Lumberjack Tools LL1545 Lock Log Holder, Grey
Secure your logs in place while cutting Tenons, tapering the log, peeling the bark and more with our all new log lock. This heavy-duty log holder will eliminate slipping, turning, and other issues. This quality product has great features at an affordable price.
- Made in the USA
- Quick release to easily switch between logs
- Salmon ladder secures lock in place to avoid slipping or turning of the log
- Accepts logs from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2"
- Erosion resistant powder coat finish
- Shocks for f150 4x4
- Auto mats
- Organic rice cereal
- Canon best price
- Overall shampoo
- Essie winter colors
- Hiit dvds