Go to content
LetterSchool - Learn to write the ABC AlphabetCheck Price on Amazon
- Uppercase and lowercase letters numbers 1-10 geometric shapes!
- Two exciting levels: Silver and Gold (with new animations).
- Choice out of three most popular typefaces in handwriting education (Handwriting without tears-style, Zaner-bloser style & D'nealian style fonts)
- Progress and settings stored for up to three players on the same device.
- In A-Z section, specific graphics available to match the letters (e.g. ant graphic for letter A)
ABC Kids - Tracing & PhonicsCheck Price on Amazon
- A colorful early education app that helps children learn the English alphabet.
- Includes ABC tracing games, phonics pairing, letter matching, and more.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters to trace, listen to, and match.
- Smart interface helps kids focus on phonics and letters without accidentally exiting the game.
- No third party ads, no in-app purchases, no tricks. Just pure educational fun!
Alphabet Preschool - Free Kindle Fire EditionCheck Price on Amazon
- Learn the alphabet
- Learn numbers 1-10
- Matching game
- Coloring images
Endless ReaderCheck Price on Amazon
- 6 words free to try with additional word packs available for purchase.
- Delightful animations reinforce sight recognition of words in a fun and interactive way.
- Word puzzles reinforce spelling using lower-case letters and the sentence puzzles teach definition and usage (in addition to sight recognition).
- Endless Reader was designed with your children in mind. There are no high scores, failures, limits or stress. Your children can interact with the app at their own pace.
Math Kids - Add, Subtract, Count, and LearnCheck Price on Amazon
- Math Kids features a number of puzzles that teach while your child plays, including:
- Counting - Learn to count objects in this simple game of addition.
- Compare - Children can build their counting and comparing skills to see which group of items is bigger or smaller.
- Adding Puzzle - A fun mini-game where kids create math problems by dragging numbers on the screen.
- Adding Fun - Count the objects and tap on the missing number.
- Adding Quiz - Put your child's math and addition skills to the test.
- Subtracting Puzzle - Fill in the missing symbols in the math problem.
- Subtracting Fun - Count the items to solve the puzzle!
- Subtracting Quiz - See how much your child has improved in their mathematics skills for subtraction.
ABC Spelling - Spell and PhonicsCheck Price on Amazon
- Fun, educational activities for toddlers, kids, and parents alike!
- Colorful graphics and wonderful animations to help kids learn.
- Sounds to help children learn phonics for letters and words.
- Report cards show learning progress so parents can help their kids at every turn.
- Parents have complete control to set options and customize game modes to make learning more effective.
- Collect stickers to celebrate learning achievements!
ABCmouse.com - Early Learning AcademyCheck Price on Amazon
- Full standards-based curriculum for kids ages 2 to 8, for learning on any device
- Covers math, reading, science, social studies, art, music, and more, for toddlers, preschool, kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade
- Award-winning program with 10,000 individual Learning Activities, books, videos, puzzles, printable activities, songs, games, and animations, across all school subjects
- 10 levels and over 850 lessons, plus 900 books and activities in Spanish
- 100 safe and kid-friendly environment
Wonster Words: ABC, Phonics, and Spelling for KidsCheck Price on Amazon
- Help kids spell new words using phonics, word families, digraphs, and more.
- Fun mini-games for many repeat plays
- Silly animations that reinforce the definition of words in a fun and engaging way
- Like our award winning Puzzingo Puzzles, Wonster Words encourages kids to engage and explore, with no scoring, quizzing, limits, or stress.
PBS KIDS GamesCheck Price on Amazon
- Free learning games, anytime, anywhere.
- New games added all the time!
- All your favorite PBS KIDS characters.
- Parents can manage the amount of storage the app can use on your device.
HOMER Reading - Proven Learn-to-Read Program for Kids 2-8Check Price on Amazon
- Proven to increase early reading scores by 74 with just 15 minutes a day
- Combines your child's passions and interests with their age and ability to create a personalized learn-to-read plan
- The only program that actually teaches your child to read step-by-step
- Thousands of expert-designed lessons on ABCs, sight words, and phonics for readers at every level
- A program that grows with your child as they learn
- Hundreds of stories your child will love, from classic fairy tales like Little Red Riding Hood to favorites like Thomas the Train
- Download 150 printable worksheets, learning games, and activities
- Track your child's progress with the Parent Dashboard and record your child reading their first book
- One membership designed for the whole family with up to 4 customizable profiles