Espresso Machine, Aicook 3.5Bar Espresso Coffee Maker, Espresso and Cappuccino Machine with Milk Frother, Espresso Maker with Steamer, Black
AICOOK COFFEE MAKER, JUST FOR YOU
3.5bar Espresso Machine Capachino Machine Espresso Maker with Steamer
1.Don't pour water into tank immediately after making espresso coffee, wait about 1 minutes at least
2.Don't open the lid when making espresso coffee
What Includes within the package:
1x Espresso cappuccino maker
1x User's manual in English
1x Glass Carafe
1x Metal funnel
1x Stainless steel filter
1x Plastic measuring spoon
1, Fill the reservoirs with water and screw very tight.
2, Power on and start heat water.
3, Put coffee grounds into filter and tamp tight, no more than 4, clean grounds on filter edge to prevent leaking.
4, Insert and lock the filter properly.
5, Switch to coffee mode to brew coffee, switch steam mode to froth milk.
6, To avoid leaking, coffee dregs stick on seal ring should be cleaned after uses.
7, Ensure switch is in off , and cool down the boiler after brewing and frothing.
8, The stainless steel filter inside the funnel is dishwasher safe, but not the funnel.
9, Please turn off the power and unplug, if you don't want to brew anymore.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: It's super easy to use the 3.5 bar espresso machine to brew really superior tasting coffee, Can brew 4 cups (240 ml) espresso coffee at a time.
- BUILT-IN STEAM WAND: You can create a rich and creamy foam for lattes and cappuccinos with steam wand, enjoy cappuccino, latte at home!
- REMOVABLE UNITS: The drip tray and nozzle can be removed, makes it easier to clean.
- COMPACT DESIGN: It's also compact machine that would not take up too much space of your counter.
- NOTICE: Please ensure the handle has been turn to the "lock" position before start brewing coffee, you can see the lock logo on the head of the machine. By the way, we advice you to use the medium ground to brew coffee.
AICOOK Espresso Machine, Barista Espresso Coffee Maker with One Touch Digital Screen, 15 bar Pump and Automatic Milk Frother, Cappuccino maker, Latte maker
Aicook Espresso machines, Compact size and modern design, give your family or office a touch of elegance and class.
Having an automatic espresso machine can allow you to offer a selection of delicious drinks,all you need to do is press a button or two and the machine does the work for you.
Rated Voltage: 120V
Rated Power: 1350W
Capacity: Maximum 61.5ounce(1.8Liter)
How to use:
1.Fill your espresso machine's reservoir and milk reservoir.
2.Choose the filter and fill the filter with coffee grounds, tamp and press firmly by using the messure scoop. Medium fine grind ground is recommended.
3.Lock portafilter in the grouphead and run the machine for a few seconds.
4.Place the cup and turn the machine on.
5.Select your prefer drink and touch the button.
1.Please brew with water only to clean the boiler for the first use or for use after a long period of time.
2.Clean the intervals every 80 brew cycles of soft water, every 40 brew cycles of hard water.
3.To avoid leaking, Medium fine coffee ground is recommended. Coffee grounds should be tamped and no more than max level of filter, and coffee dregs on seal ring should be cleaned with paper towel after uses. OR brew water only to clean seal and filter.
- ONE-TOUCH OPERTATION: One-touch control digital screen for 15 BAR espresso machine. Almost no special skills required,just touching screen keys, you can get your favourite drink.
- FROTHING WAND: Make fantastic foamed milk for cappuccinos, lattes.You can turning the Froth Control Knob to the right for more foam and to the left for less foam.
- LARGE RESERVOIR: 61.5ounce(1.8Liter) removable water reservoir, easy to fill water and wash. Holds more water for brewing more shots.
- ENERGY SAVER: The espresso machine automatic stop when brewing cycle is finished, and will be into "sleep state" after no operation for 25min.
- WARRANTY: Espresso coffee maker with 2 Years Replacement or Repayment Warranty for defective products is proof that we stand behind our products. Contact Customer Service 24 hours a day and we can assist you.
Espresso Extraction: Measurement and Mastery
Espresso Extraction: Measurement and Mastery is the highly technical follow-up to The Professional Barista's Handbook. Baristi who have mastered Scott's earlier work will enjoy this compact ebook's new material and numerous original ideas. EEMM examines topics such as pressure profiling, portafilter basket design, and advanced use of the coffee refractometer. Scott also discusses the current popular topic of how to produce delicious coffee at extractions as high as 23, an idea he pioneered in 2010.
DeLonghi EC155M Manual Espresso Machine, Cappuccino Maker
The DeLonghi EC155M Pump Espresso Machine brings the coffeehouse to your home. This compact machine is so simple to use, the most difficult decision youll face is whether to brew a single or double shot of espresso, or a delicious cappuccino. Entertaining guests is seamless with the Rapid Cappuccino System; it maintains the optimal temperature so you can brew cup after delicious cup without any wait time. The EC155M has two separate thermostats to control water and steam pressure separately so you can make espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature every time. Its 3-in-1 filter is designed for one or two espressos and easy-serve espresso pods, giving you a multitude of brewing options. It has a dishwasher safe drip tray and a removable 35 oz. water tank. With its durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15-bar professional pump pressure, youll enjoy delicious, authentic espresso and cappuccino for years to come. The input power is 1100 watts and the pump pressure is 15 bar
- Metal: top, control panel and drip tray. Stainless steel boiler. Transparent water reservoir (capacity: 1 l.)
- Self-priming system means machine is always ready for use. 2 separate thermostats to control water and steam temperatures
- "Cappuccino System": it mixes steam, air and milk, producing a rich, creamy froth for great cappuccino
- Single selector knob for on/off, espresso and cappuccino with indicator lights. Adjustable steam emission
- Special filter holder for ground coffee and "Easy Serving Espresso" pods with crema device( 2 different filters with crema device)
- Removable drip-tray. Anti drip system. Incorporated coffee tamper
Calibrated Coffee Tamper 58mm Flat Base,304 Stainless Steel Professional Barista Espresso Coffee Tamper Machine 58mm(Black)
- 58mm base calibrated coffee tamper.Professional Barista Espresso Coffee Tamper Machine.
- Solid Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel Base and High Quality Aluminum handle Construction.Choose food safety material to ensure your and your familys health.
- Anti-Rust - It will never rust, very delicate with premium material and Exquisite appearance.
- 30 pound force feedback -Each press is 30 pounds of pressure with Elasticity.Stainless steel flat base, pressure well-distributed and labor-saving.Best Choice for barista
- A substantial piece of equipment for your coffee/espresso experience! HEAVY DUTY tamper, extremely nice gift for any coffee lover!
Capresso 117.05 Stainless Steel Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine EC50, Black/Stainless
CAPRESSO EC50 Stainless Steel Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine: Hottest Espresso around. Metal Warming Platform ensures espresso stays at a perfect temperature. The Capresso EC50 is perfect for all types of coffee drinkers, single server, drip coffee lovers, and of course espresso aficionados!
- Fast and consistent results with a 15 bar pump, stainless-steel lined Thermoblock
- Easy brewing with Patented Stainless Steel sieve
- Simple cleanup with innovative self-locking filter holder
- Convenient filling with 42-ounce removable water tank
- High pressure frothing creates the perfect froth on espressos and cappuccinos
How to Make Espresso So Good You'll Never Waste Money on Starbucks Again (The Coffee Maestro Series Book 2)
If you want to know how to make creamy, rich, mouth-watering espresso at home, even without a fancy machine, then you want to read this book.
You see, making killer espresso that blows Starbucks away (and any other coffee chain for that matter) comes down to doing a lot of little things right--selecting the right beans and roasts, and creating the right blends; using your machine and grinder correctly; dosing, tamping, level, and pulling the shots properly; and more.
If all that sounds complicated to you, don't worry--this book breaks it all down and teaches you, step by step, everything you need to know to brew heavenly "god shots" that are the hallmark of true coffee maestros.
In this book, you'll learn things like...
- How to "speak espresso" so you can understand all of the important aspects of beans, espresso coffee, and machines. Without fully understanding everything taught in this chapter of the book, you'll never make great espresso coffee.
- How to pick the right espresso machine and get the most bang for your buck, regardless of your budget. (Don't make the mistake of thinking that the more you pay, the better the machine!)
- Everything you need to know about coffee beans to master the art of creating incredible custom blends just for espresso. Just knowing which types of beans and roasts to combine and in what proportions can take your espresso coffee to another level.
- Why you should seriously consider getting a coffee grinder, and which are best for making espresso coffee.
- The step-by-step, no-fail method of pulling a perfect shot of sweet, decadent espresso every time. Say goodbye to espresso that's too weak or strong or bitter, and say hello sweet, aromatic indulgences.
- How to keep your coffee machine in top-top shape, ensuring that it can consistently make delicious coffee. If you don't clean and care for it properly, it'll make bitter, gross coffee and you'd never know why.
- And more...
Scroll up and click the "Buy" button now to learn how to make espresso so good that your friends and family will rave.
LuxHaus 51mm Calibrated Pressure Tamper for Coffee and Espresso
- YOUR ESPRESSO WILL TASTE BETTER - For perfectionists who demand the best possible tasting espresso shot - our calibrated tamper ensures you get a 100 PERFECT TAMP EVERY TIME. The tamper is pressure sensitive - when fully compressed, the coffee grounds in the portafilter are compacted with consistent pressure every time - the perfect tamp for the best tasting espresso possible.
- FOOD SAFE STAINLESS STEEL - Your health is our #1 priority. Rest assured that you are getting your money's worth here. We use the highest quality, food-safe 100 stainless steel for our tampers' base with no coating. Don't buy other cheaper tampers as they may flake off metal pieces into your grounds when tamping. Your well-being is too important to risk it.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY - Step up to by far the highest quality tamper available anywhere at this price point. You will never need to buy another tamper again, and will save time, money and frustration. Once you taste the rich aroma of smoothly tamped espresso from your own machine you will forget about your local coffee shop and prefer to make your own.
- IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS - The elegant red velvet pouch makes the LuxHaus tamper an ideal gift for any coffee enthusiast and home barista looking to get the most out of her espresso machine. It also doubles up as great place to store your tamper, fitting nicely into your drawer and keeping it well protected or looking great right on your counter-top.
- PLEASE MEASURE YOUR COFFEE FILTER BEFORE ORDERING! - To ensure the best experience, we recommend that you measure your coffee filter by following our tamper sizing guide to size your tamper perfectly. We are so confident that you will love our espresso tamper set that we are offering all customers a lifetime satisfaction guarantee. If at any point you decide you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, just drop us an email and we will refund 100 of the money.
Peet's Coffee Big Bang Medium Roast Whole Bean Coffee, 12 Ounce Bag with Natural Ethiopia
Alfred Peet has been described as the "Big Bang" of the craft coffee movement for transforming what Americans have come to expect from the flavor body and depth of their coffee. Created for Peet's 50th anniversary this signature blend celebrates Mr. Peet's legacy by expanding the horizon of what coffee can be with a vibrant full-flavored and boldly original taste. Crafted with Latin American and East African beans including some of the same premium coffees as the trademark Major Dickason's blend Big Bang offers a new and exciting twist on an old favorite by adding the sweet and aromatic citrus notes of Ethiopian Super Natural. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
- WORLD BLEND: A brilliant blend created to celebrate Alfred Peet and our 50th anniversary, featuring the exotic fruitiness of Ethiopian Super Natural. Flavor notes: Vibrant blast of tropical fruit in a smooth, medium style
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet's Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet's ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O'clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.
Connecting Threads 100 Cotton Thread Sets -1200 Yard Spools (Neutral - set of 10)
Set includes 10 spools: Caramel, Parchment, Natural, Bark, Sandstone, Espresso, Brown, Latte, Fawn, & Ivory
- 10 spools - Size 50/3, 100 Cotton, 1200 yards each
- Includes as subtle a range of warm neutrals as any could want, from browns in dark chocolate and caramel to warm off-whites and ivories
- Extra-long staple cotton, which produces a smoother thread with less lint
- Satin Finish--Mercerized for a stronger, more lustrous finish
- Fits standard sewing machine spindles
- Places to stay in lake placid
- Nes emulator mac
- Vacuum sealing liquids
- Hood vent for kitchen
- Clip in human hair extensions reviews
- Gift for a teacher
- Dustbuster to buy