The Bowflex Body Plan: The Power is Yours - Build More Muscle, Lose More Fat
THE BOWFLEX BODY PLAN
Discover the super secrets for getting the most out of the hottest home workout machine ever.
We've all seen those attractive Bowflex bodies on television. Well, you don't have to resemble a model to achieve a Bowflex body. Now, you can apply the complete science behind what it takes to get that lean, muscular look. The course of action you're holding in your hands contains the best-possible routines and practices that, combined, cause greater and faster results.
The Bowflex exercise system is based on the simple bow-and-arrow principle. Its patented Power Rod technology flexes and extends to provide force or resistance, part of your week-by-week workouts, which focus on all major muscle groups. Merge the recommended Bowflex routines with Dr. Ellington Darden's guidelines on eating, hydrating, and resting, and you'll be well on your way to getting the results you've always wanted.
In addition to four fat-loss meal plans, you'll find complete programs for out-of-shape athletes, women who want to reduce their hips and thighs, and individuals who wish to focus on their abdominals. Choose the one that's right for you, depending on your age, experience, body type, and personal goals. Throughout these pages you'll be inspired by reports and photographs of real results from real people using a real Bowflex machine.
With a little discipline and patience, you'll see your extra fat begin to vanish, revealing your muscles' lean lines. In only six weeks, a man could drop 35 pounds of fat and 5 inches from his waist. A woman could lose 19 pounds of fat and 4 inches from her thighs. And both can build 3 pounds of muscle. Best of all, you will experience strength, firmness, and muscular refinement as never before.
Elegant, instructive photographs of Dr. Darden's top 23 Bowflex exercises make this the ideal fitness manual for both men and women-- those who already use the Bowflex system as well as the many new users of this fast-growing home-exercise system. The only authorized book on the subject, The Bowflex Body Plan will help you lose fat, build muscle, and reshape your body-- fast.
Soon you will have the results you've always wanted. Soon you will have a Bowflex body.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Bowflex 3.1 Adjustable Bench
Turn your workout area into the ultimate home gym. Adjusts to four positions for over 30 different exercises. Ideal for dumbbells, barbells and cage use.
- Adjust to 4 positions: decline, flat, 45, 90
- Built strong to last long with heavy-duty commercial quality steel
- Removable leg hold-down brace for added decline position support
- Corrects posture and stabilizes positioning for a safe, muscle-building free weight workout
- Transport wheels
- 56" L x 26" W x 20" H
Bowflexercise Bowflex Ercise the 12 Week Exercise and Nutrition Plan That Takes You to the Next Level
EXCLUSIVE LISTING! Take your training to the next level in just 12 short weeks with Bowflexercise. Brand new officially published book written and developed by award-winning Personal Trainer and Associate Editor and senior writer for Planet Muscle Magazine, George A. Baselice. This 183-page exercise and nutritional plan is really two powerful books in one. Part one, Bowflexercise, is a 12-week program that outlines (with pictures and exercise description and performance) the specially designed and unique workout and eating plan YOU can use to transform your body. Learn never before seen exercises and routines developed exclusively for the Bowflex, which the author calls Bowflexercises. Part two, The Turning Point, is a day-by-day diaried account of the exact 12-week exercise and eating plan that won George Baselice the Grand Championship in The World's Best Personal Trainer Contest. We're also making available to everyone, who purchases George's book through Amazon, the entire chapter (47 pages!) that was left out of the book, devoted to the exercise description and performance of each exercise listed. With special features on working the rotator cuff muscles of the shoulder (which will keep the most injury prone joint strong and healthy); exercises for in the home with nothing more than dumbbells and a bench; and George's thoughts on Free Weights vs. Machines, and the fastest methods for a flat, tight, ripped "six-pack" (abdominals). RETURN POLICY: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your book purchase (condition or contents) return it postmarked within 7-days of receiving it for a total refund of purchase price. Numerous 5-star reviews = buy with confidence. International Buyers - Please Note: Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)
With just the turn of a dial you can automatically change your resistance from 5 lbs. all the way up to 52. 5 lbs. of weight. No more picking up 30 different dumbbells to get the results you want, these adjustable dumbbells replace 15 sets of weights! All you need is two SelectTech 552 Dumbbells to transform your body for good. Compatible with the free Bowflex SelectTech training App for iOS and Android
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- Eliminates the need for multiple dumbbells cluttering your workout space
- Two year warranty on weight plates and parts
Bowflex Xceed Home Gym
The Bowflex Xceed is designed for serious strength training in home gyms. With a lat tower, squat station, leg attachment, bench press, etc. the Xceed offers the capability of performing over 65 gym-quality exercises in a relatively small space.
- 210 lbs. of Power Rod resistance standard upgradeable to 310 lbs. or 410 lbs.
- Progressive resistance Power Rod system
- 65 exercises for chest, shoulders, back, arms, abs and legs
- Bowflex provides 7 trainer build workout regiments
- Heavy-duty steel frame ensures long lasting protection and shape retention
- Multiple cable/pulley positions for custom workouts
- NOTE: The Power Rod Rejuvenator is not included with the product. The Power Rod Rejuvenator is a separate purchase.
Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym
The Bowflex PR1000 home gym helps strengthen your muscles and add a bit of cardio training to the mix with over 25 strength exercises and a built-in rowing station. With up to 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance, this versatile machine helps work the abs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, and lower body.
- 25 exercises that cover the entire body
- Over 200 lbs. of Power Rod resistance
- Bench converts to a rolling seat for aerobic rowing
- Built-in media rack; 4-Position Lower Pulley/Squat Station
- Multiple cable pulley positions allow you to easily change the angle of resistance and increase effectiveness of many exercises
Bowflex I Trainer Interactive Fitness Training Software DVD Only Pc Software
Designed to run on a Windows platform only.
- Evaluate your level of fitness
- Help you determine your body-building goals
- Design a program to meet your goals
- Train you to use Bowflex to maximize your results
- Plan and track your workout schedule
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
The Bowflex Blaze home gym offers over 60 gym-quality exercises that work all of your muscle groups. The 210 pounds of Power Rod resistance technology maximizes your strength training and fitness goals. Never attempt to exercise with more resistance than you are physically able to handle
- 60 exercises for a fully body workout
- 210 lbs. of Power Rod resistance, upgradable to 310 lbs. or 410 lbs
- Bowflex provides 7 free trainer-built workout regimens
- Sliding seat rail allows you to perform aerobic rowing and leg presses
- Multiple cable/pulley positions enable custom workouts
- Lat bar and squat bar included
- Triple function hand-grip/ ankle cuffs included
- Folding bench and wheels provide easy storage
Bowflex Xtreme 2SE Home Gym
The Bowflex Xtreme 2 SE offers over 70 exercises and comes included with 7 trainer-built workouts to meet your fitness goals. Xtreme 2 SE lets you change exercises more quickly and easily with no cable changes needed between exercises using the Quick Change Power Rod system. Now includes the lat bar, squat bar and ergonomically designed adjustable seat.
- 70 exercises that cover the entire body
- 210 lbs. of Power Rod resistance, upgradeable to 310 lbs. or 410 lbs
- Multiple cable/pulley positions with the Quick Change Power Rod system
- Bowflex provides 7 free trainer built workout regimens
- Heavy-duty steel construction frame offering long-term durability
- Ergonomic adjustable seat with polyurethane high-density foam cushion
- Ab training strap, squat bar and lat bar included
- 5-way hand-grip/ankle cuffs
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell (Single)
Just like all Bowflex SelectTech dumbbells, with just the turn of a dial you can automatically change your resistance from 10 lbs. all the way up to 90 lbs. of weight. No more picking up 17 different sets of dumbbells to give you the results you want!
- Use the Bowflex SelectTech App to journal your strength training
- Space efficient - say goodbye to 17 sets of dumbbells
- Select the weight you want with a turn of a dial
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 10 lbs to 90 lbs
- Durable molding around metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts
- Primer to buy
- Usb wireless headset
- What is the best electric clothes dryer to buy
- Value all inclusive resorts punta cana
- Chair for backpacking
- Climbing harnesses
- Paint sprayer for cars