Rockford Fosgate R500X1D Prime 1-Channel Class D Amplifier
The Prime R500X1D is a 500 watt mono amplifier using efficient Class-D circuit topology. This amplifier is capable of running a 2-Ohm load and includes on-board Punch Bass and remote Punch Level Control.
Rockford Fosgate performance in a small package - this Prime Series R500X1D mono amp can drive a sub with up to 500 watts RMS, so you can really feel your bass rockin'. You can use the low-pass filter and Rockford Fosgate's famous Punch boost to get the best possible bass from the sub and enclosure in your vehicle. A phase switch gets your subs firing along with your other speakers for maximum impact, while the speaker-level inputs let you hook this amp up to almost any system, even a factory stereo.
Remote PLC (Punch Level Control) 0 /180 Phase Switch Real time output and power supply thermal sensing Cast aluminum heatsink 4 Gauge power/ground connectors MOSFET power supply Over current protection Short circuit protection Muted turn on 1 Year Standard Warranty
- 300 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohms, 500 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohms, Frequency 20Hz to 250Hz /-1dB
- Onboard 12dB/octave LP/HP/AP crossover & Infrasonic filter. Power Wire Gauge- 4 AWG. Power Input Connector-Screw Terminal. Suggested Alternator-75 A
- On-board Punch EQ with 18dB boost at 45Hz. Input Sensitivity: 150 mV to 4 V
- Cast Aluminum Heatsink with Stealth top mounted control panel
- Includes wired remote (Punch Level Control). High efficiency amplifier design that reduces current consumption from the charging system
Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier
Our Frontman amps deliver quality tone at a great price, with custom-voiced built-in overdrive for great tone and the unmistakable Fender Blackface look. The 10-watt Frontman 10G features a 6-inch Special Design speaker and a selectable gain control that can rock guitar tones from tube-emulated overdrive to full-strength ultra-saturated distortion; perfect for blues, metal and the famous Fender clean tone. Closed-back design gives a heavier bass response; the 1/8-inch input lets you play along with your media player of choice; and the 1/8-inch headphone output is great for silent practicing.
- 10 Watts
- 1-6" Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4" Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
Rockville Marine/Boat 2600 Watt 6 Channel Amplifier PA Microphone (RXM-S6)
The RXM-S6 is a 6 channel high power amplifier with 2,600 Watts peak output,
1320 Watts RMS output (6 x 220 RMS @ 2 Ohms) and 780 Watts RMS (6 x 130 @ 4
Ohms). You can also bridge the amplifier and get 3 x 440 Watts RMS @ 4 Ohms. The
CEA-2006 compliant rating is 70 Watts x 6 @ 4 Ohms and 110 x 6 @ 2 ohms
This 6 Channel marine amplifier is amazing. It gives you amazing options for
your marine speakers and/or subwoofers. Here are some wiring configurations. You
can run 4 channels to (4) full range speakers, and then 2 of the channels to (2)
subwoofers. You can also run those last 2 channels to wakeboard speakers if you
You can also run 2 speakers to each channel and connect for a total of 8
speakers to the 4 channels, and then you still have 2 channels left for your
subwoofer(s). Another option would be to connect 12 full range speakers.
You can bridge any of the 2 channels together which means you can run this is a
6 channel, 3 channel, or 4 channel amplifier. So if you need 1 channel to have
double the power, you can just bridge 2 channels into 1 and double the power.
- Rockville RXM-S6 Marine/Boat 6 Channel Amplifier 2600 Watt Peak / 1300w RMS.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 420 Watts (6 x 70 Watts) at 4 ohms and 1 THDN. 660 Watts (6 x 110 Watts) at 2 ohms < 1 THD. 660 Watts (3 x 220 Watts) bridged @ 4 Ohms < 1 THD.
- RMS Power Ratings: 1300 Watts (6 x 220 Watts RMS) @ 2 ohms. 1300 Watts (3 x 440 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohm Bridged. 780 Watts (2 x 130 Watts RMS) @ 4 ohms.
- Peak Power: 2600 Watts (6 x 440 @ 2 ohms or 3 x 880 @ 4 Ohms). High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. CH 1 - 6. Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. High Pass 50Hz - 250Hz.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control. 2 Ohm Stable Stereo. 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable.
- 3 Channel Mixed-Mono [email protected] 4 Ohm. 2 CH / 4 CH/ 6 CH Input Mode Selector. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors.
- Status Mode LED Indicator. Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 100dB.
- Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuses. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5" x 1.8" x 16.1".
Wireless Bluetooth Power Amplifier System - 200W Dual Channel Sound Audio Stereo Receiver w/ USB, SD, AUX, MIC IN w/ Echo, Radio, LCD - For Home Theater Entertainment via RCA, Studio Use - Pyle PDA6BU
Pyle Model : PDA6BU
Bluetooth Home Stereo Amplifier Receiver
Compact Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier - Desktop Audio Power Amp Receiver with FM Radio, MP3/USB/SD Readers, Digital LCD Display, Microphone Input (200 Watt)Features:
What's in the Box:
The Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is the perfect solution for all of your audio needs! Add powerful home theater quality sound performance to your desktop with compact amplifier style. Deliver clear, accurate sound that's loaded with plenty of sound playback features including Bluetooth wireless audio streaming, FM Radio, USB flash and SD memory card readers, MP3 digital audio file support -- along with an Aux (3.5mm) input jack to directly connect & stream audio from external devices. Rear Panel connection interface includes dual 1/4 inch microphone jacks, RCA (L/R) connectors, banana plugs, and the USB input also doubles as a device charge port. Gain convenient audio control with the front panel button control center while the digital LCD screen provides ID3 tag readout that conveniently displays track titles. Enjoyed versatile high-powered sound performance with the Pyle Compact Home Theater Amplifier Stereo Receiver System.
- 200 WATT POWER: The 2-Channel Pyle Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier Receiver is perfect for your karaoke and home theater acoustic sound system. Gives you 200W power w/ 100W RMS, accommodates 2 sets of speakers, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 7 INPUTS: The digital amp box supports various external sources - 2 RCA audio input for tuner, CD player, tape deck, 2 1/4" microphone IN, USB, SD card, 3.5mm AUX IN and FM radio antenna. Features RCA audio output, 2 pairs banana plug speaker output
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The sound amplifying mixer device is equipped with Bluetooth wireless music streaming w/ 40 ft wireless range. Works w/ today's latest devices including smart phone, iPad, iPhone and computer w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- EQ CONTROLS: The improved professional compact bookshelf sound amplifier features crisp, responsive buttons for mode controls. Rotary knob controls for mic echo / volume, balance, bass, treble, master volume, input source and the unique folder/track
- DISPLAY METER: The integrated receiver for home stereo has a built-in LCD display w/ front panel audio control center, ID3 tag song readout displays track title. FM antenna and remote control are included in the package for distant audio adjustments.
AudioSource Analog Amplifier, Stereo Power A Amplifier AMP100VS for Home Sound Systems
Experience the vibrancy of our home sound system. A great sound system relies on a great amplifier--theyre an integral element to a full soundscape. Create a multi-room audio environment, build a home theater, or expand your system to the outdoors. Our gold standard Class A amplifiers will fit your every need. This Power (A) AMP100VS system has 2 channels rated at a power output of 50 watts into 8 ohms. It has a power output of 60 watts RMS per channel into 4 ohms. 150 watts are bridged to an output at 8 omhs. Born out of Portland, Oregon, AudioSource began designing and manufacturing high-grade, affordable, and great sounding audio products in 1978. Our goal is to exceed your expectations for value and performance. Specifications: Input Sensitivity: Variable, .7 Vrms for rated power at 8 ohms. Frequence response: 10Hz to 30kHz. Channel Crosstalk: 70 dB. Less than 0.2 THD into 8 ohms at rated power. S/N Ratio: 100 dB A-weighted.
- POWER YOUR SOUND SYSTEM: 2 Channels rated at 50 watts into 8 ohms. 60 watts RMS per channel at 4 ohms. Bridge Output: 150 Watts at 8 ohms.
- HIGHLIGHTS: 5-Way Binding Posts. A/B Speaker selector. Auto Signal Sensing Power On. Dual Auto-Switching Inputs. Independent level and balance controls. Rear mounted treble and bass controls. Front panel diagnostic LEDS.
- AUTOMATICALLY KNOWS WHEN TO TURN ON: This amplifier is audio sensing, meaning it automatically turns on when you start your system.
- PERFECT FOR ANY HOME AUDIO SYSTEM: Our stereo amplifiers are great for home theaters and outdoor systems. Enjoy professional quality audio in the comfort of your own home.
- SPECIALLY DESIGNED FOR MULTIPLE ROOMS: Our amplifiers allow you to deliver high quality sound and power to multiple rooms for the ultimate surround sound experience.
Channel Master CM3414 4-Port Distribution Amplifier for Cable and Antenna Signal
Channel Master distribution amplifiers, manufactured by Channel Master's former parent company, PCT International, one of the leading manufacturers in the cable telecommunications industry, will boost your digital TV and HDTV signals, increasing their overall signal strength. They have a miniature design which will give you more space to relieve congested installs when space is at a premium. Channel Master distribution amplifiers are professional grade and meet stringent US and international standards, including those developed by the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE), who creates international standards for many TV signal distribution products. Channel Master distribution amplifiers can be used in HDTV, CATV, off air, analog and digital RF distribution applications where high performance and reliability are required. The CM 3410 is a high quality ultra mini single output digital TV amplifier with passive return, which means the distribution amplifier does not have any amplification for signals in the return path frequency range (5 42 MHz). This frequency range is used in cable telecommunications networks to allow cable modems and set top boxes to communicate back through the cable network. Passive return amplifiers are the most commonly used in house distribution amplifiers by cable operators. Channel Master distribution amplifiers have precision machined F ports (conforms to SCTE standards) that are gold plated with beryllium copper construction to provide optimal distribution and amplification of your RF signals.
- Four output ports. Professional grade performance. Power supply input voltage - 120v AC-60Hz, 100 mA. Power supply output voltage - 12v DC, 300 mA. Forward frequency range- 54 to 1002 MHz. Return path frequency range - 5 to 42 MHz
- 7.5db gain per output.Verify AC voltage rating of power source conforms withAC/DC adapter
- Operating frequency is 54 to 1002 MHz. Item dimensions is 4.5 long x 4.5 wide x 1 high in inches
- Meets US and international standards. AC/DC power supply included
Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Amplifier Car Stereo Amp
Over the years, the technology used to create audio amplifiers has grown by leaps and bounds. We consider it our mission to use our expertise in developing the latest technologies and to bring you the absolute best sounding amplifiers on the market at a reasonable price. From its clean, sleek design to its high quality components, you will be amazed at the quality and power that these new Phenom amps offer.
The RXH-F5 is a 5 channel high power amplifier with 3,200 Watts peak output, 1600 Watts RMS output (4 x 150 1 x 1000 @ 2 Ohms). The CEA-2006 compliant rating is 50 x 4 1 x 350 @ 4 Ohms and 75 x 4 1 x 500 @ 2 ohms <1 THD. Most brands do not use CEA compliant ratings because quite simply they do not want you to be able to compare their amps to others on the market. Over here at Rockville, we want you to be able to compare our amps to any brand on the market. For this reason we are supplying you with multiple ratings. The CEA compliant rating should be used when matching up or comparing this amplifier to other CEA compliant brands such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Alpine, etc. We also supply an RMS rating which should be used when comparing with great brands that are not CEA compliant such as Hifonics, Earthquake, Powerbass, etc. The peak rating is simply what the amplifier can hit for a split second at the highest point of a song. This rating from any brand is not really important. RMS and CEA ratings truly are the most important.
This is a 5 channel amplifier that is essentially 2 amplifiers built into one. There is a 4 channel class A/B amplifier and a mono class "D" amplifier all built into the same heatsink. The recommended configurations are to use the 4 full range channels to power all your interior speakers and then to use the mono channel for 1, 2, or more subwoofers
- Rockville RXH-F5 3200 Watt Peak/1600w RMS 5 Channel Car Stereo Amplifier. CEA Compliant Power Ratings:. 4 Ohms: 550 Watts (4 x 50 Watts 1 x 350) at 4 ohms and 1 THDN. 2
- Channels 1 through 4 are class A/B and channel 5 is mono class "D". High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors. Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry.
- CH3 & CH4 Low Pass 500Hz - 3KHz. CH5 Low Pass 50Hz - 250Hz. CH3 & CH4 High Pass 50Hz - 1KHz. High Level Input Auto Start Smart Turn-On. Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable Bass Equalization Control.
- 2 Ohm Stable Stereo. 4 Ohm Mono Bridgeable. 3 Channel Mixed-Mono Capable. Channel 5 - 2 Ohm Mono Capable. 2 CH / 4 CH / 5 CH Input Mode Selector.
- ELNA Brand Audiophile Quality Capacitors. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: < 0.05. S / N Ratio: > 100dB.
- Ohms: 800 Watts (4 x 75 Watts 1 x 500) at 2 ohms and 1 THDN. RMS Power Ratings. 4 Ohms: 1100 Watts (4 x 100 watts 1 x 700 Watts). 2 Ohms: 1600 Watts (4 x 150 watts 1 x 1,000 Watts).
- Fully Adjustable Subsonic Filter: 15 - 50Hz. Crossover Bandpass Control. Subwoofer Phase Control. Mute and Delay Soft Start System. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz - 40KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. Dual 60 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5? x 1.8? x 16.1?.
Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt Peak / 800w RMS 2 Channel Power Amplifier Pro/DJ Amp
RMS Power Output:
Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 250W
Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 400W
Bridged 4 Ohm: 1 x 800W
Peak Power Output:
Stereo 8 Ohm: 2 x 1000W Max
Stereo 4 Ohm: 2 x 1500W Max
Bridged 4 Ohm: 1 x 3000W Max
Combo jack (XLR and ) A & B inputs
RCA A & B Inputs
Banana binding post speaker output
XLR direct output
Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier
2U rack space
Bridged and Stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers
Built in crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers
Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators
Channel A & B Separate Level Controls
Power, signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp
Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles
Built-in dual high velocity quiet cooling fans
Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers
Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load
User serviceable fuse (5A, 250V)
Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20KHz 102dB
Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz
Weight: 17.19 lbs
Dimensions: 18.97 x 13.97 x 3.54 inch
- Rockville RPA9 3000 Watt Peak 2 Channel Professional/DJ Rack Mount Amplifier. 2U rack space. Bridged and Stereo output switch makes this perfect for (2) subwoofer, (2) speakers, or (4) speakers
- Built in crossover switch allows make this perfect for speakers, monitors, or subwoofers. Channel A & B Clipping Led Indicators. Channel A & B Separate Level Controls. Power, signal, overload, clipping, and protection LED indicators on front of amp
- Heavy duty rack mount ears with handles. Built-in dual high velocity quiet cooling fans. Maximum headroom for 4-ohm and 8-ohm Speakers. Level controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Computer controlled IC protection circuitry against speaker short circuit, thermal over load, DC over load. User serviceable fuse (5A, 250V).
- Input Impedance: 20K Ohm Balanced and 10K Ohm Unbalanced. Power Requirements: 120V / 50-60Hz. Weight: 17.19 lbs. Dimensions: 18.97 x 13.97 x 3.54 inch
VOX AP2AC amPlug 2 AC30 Guitar/Bass Headphone Amplifier
Offering the easiest way to enjoy true analog amplifier sound in your headphones, the amPlug series has been a bestseller since it first appeared in 2007. With amPlug G2, the crucial analog circuit has been drastically improved, and each model now provides three modes. Guitar types provide multi-effect functionality, and a rhythm function has been added to the bass type. A foldable plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees and an auto power-off function are additional features that contribute significantly to improved convenience and ease of use. The amPlug is the simplest way to get serious sound; occupying virtually no space, it's an ideal choice for any guitarist or bassist. Plug the amPlug into your guitar and enjoy serious sound. It's that simple! To use the palm sized amPlug, just plug it into your guitar and grab your headphones. Playing your guitar or bass with amPlug results in serious amp sound that's overflowing with presence. A wide range of variation is available, as the lineup consists of four models: "AC30" provides the AC30 top boost sound, "Classic Rock" gives you the classic crunch sound of a UK-made 100W amp, "Metal" delivers the extreme high-gain sound of a US-made amp, and "Bass" is designed specifically for bass.
- Power Supply: AAA batteries x 2 (Best with Polaroid AAA Batteries)
- Connections: Headphone Out, AUX In
- Dimensions: W x D x H) 3.39 x 3.15 x 1.22" 86 x 80 x 31mm)
Rockford Fosgate R600X5 Prime 5-Channel Amplifier
The PRIME R600X5 is a 5-channel amplifier designed to run an entire car audio system! The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
- 50 Watts x 4 200 Watts x 1 @ 4-Ohm / 75 Watt x 4 300 Watts x 1 @ 2-Ohm
- Accepts High Level & RCA Level Input
- Cast aluminum heatsink with Top Mount Controls
- 12dB/octave crossover. MOSFET power supply
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors. The R600X5 produces up to 75 Watts into each of its four channels with a dedicated subwoofer channel capable of producing 300 Watts into 2-Ohms.
- Green tea bag
- Dewalt 18 v drill
- Buy color laser printers
- Buy amazon echo dot 2nd generation
- Bottle of wine under 100
- Japanese pen
- Newborn bath tub