Alpine KTP-445U Universal Power Pack Amplifier
Alpine Black Universal Power Pack
- Compact Class D amplifier for factory and aftermarket receivers
- Universal plug lets you send signal from RCA outputs or speaker-level wiring
- Runs off same power circuit as receiver.
BOSS Audio R1002 Car Amplifier 2 Channel, 200 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Full Range
Power up your music on the trails or water with the Boss Audio Riot R1002 2 Channel Class A/B Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 200 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your music in gear. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking for enhanced sound and performance for their system at an affordable price. Get better sound with the Boss Audio R1002. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: Maximum Power output of 200 Watts at 2 Ohms into two channels. Maximum power output of 100 Watts at 4 Ohms into two channels
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the R1002 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the R1002 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- VARIABLE INPUT GAIN CONTROL: The Variable Input Control allows the amplifier input to match the output signal from the head unit to achieve optimum performance when adjusted properly.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
4 New Rockford Fosgate R165X3 6.5" 180W 3 Way Car Audio Coaxial Speakers Stereo
6.5" 180W 3 Way Car Audio Coaxial Speakers Stereo
- Product Dimensions:20 x 8 x 8 inches, Domestic Shipping:Item can be shipped within U.S., Brand:Rockford Fosgate
- Item Weight:9.7 pounds, International Shipping:This item can be shipped to select count, Mpn:45790
- Shipping Weight:10 pounds, Item Model Number:45790
Alpine MRV-F300 4-Channel Car Amplifier, 50 Watts RMS x 4
75W RMS x 4 (2, 14.4V, 1 THDN) 50W RMS x 4 (4, 14.4V, 1 THDN) Same power in a 40 smaller chassis Evolution to Class D digital platform New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
- 75W RMS X 4 (2, 14.4V, 1 THDN)
- 50W RMS X 4 (4, 14.4V, 1 THDN)
- Same Power In A 40 Smaller Chassis
- Evolution To Class D Digital Platform
Kenwood KAC-M1804 Compact 4-channel Amplifier
Kenwood 4ch amplifier 400w max. Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier. RMS power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan. Max power output: 400 watts. Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications. Extruded aluminum heat sink design.
- Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier
- Rms power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 Chan, max power output: 400 watts
- Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications
- Extruded aluminum heat sink design
ACDelco 19116641 GM Original Equipment Front Door Radio Speaker
Music will sound its best with ACDelco GM Original Equipment Car Speakers, and are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicles original components. Speakers turn electrical energy into mechanical energy to move air, using a permanent magnet and an electromagnet. The electromagnet is energized when the radio or amplifier (if equipped) delivers current to the voice coil on the speaker. The voice coil will form a north and south pole that will cause the voice coil and the speaker cone to move in relation to the permanent magnet. The current delivered to the car speaker is rapidly changing alternating current (A/C). This causes the speaker cone to move in two directions, producing sound. These original equipment car speakers have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- Restore the sound quality of your audio system
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory speaker
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
KTP-445A - Alpine 4-Channel 45W RMS X 4 at 4-Ohms Amplifier
More power for your Alpine receiver Want a simple way to kick up the power of your Alpine receiver? Alpine's "Power Pack" amplifier increases your Alpine receiver's power output to 45 watts RMS power by 4 channels - plenty of power to drive high-performance speakers or keep up with a big subwoofer amplifier.
- 45 Watts x 4 @ 4/2
- Compact size
- Hear the Difference with this Simple Power Upgrade
- CEA-2006 Power Rating: 45W x 4 @ 4/2
- The Power Pack boasts 1 Watt Signal-to-Noise Ratio of 82dB or better
Planet Audio AC1800.5 Anarchy 1800 Watt, 5 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier with Remote Subwoofer Control
Drive up your music vibes with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC1800.5 5-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 1800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low and High Pass Crossover, Bass Boost and Remote Subwoofer Control. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Revolutionize your audio experience with the Planet Audio AC1800.5.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- 300 W MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 150 W MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 4 Channels
- 600 W MAX Bridged Power @ 4 Ohm x 2 Channels
- 600 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 2 Ohm x 1 Channel
- 300 W 5th Channel MAX Power @ 4 Ohm x 1 Channel
- Low and High Level Inputs, Variable Filter, Variable Bass Boost, Blue Backlit Illumination, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Dimensions: Depth 19.7" x Width 10" x Height 2.4"
- 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty
Kenwood 1177524 Compact Automotive/Marine Amplifier Class D Kac-M1824BT, 180W RMS, 400W PMPO, 4 Channel
With today's smartphones hosting a wide variety of listening choices such as stored music, internet radio, podcasts, etc., It is no wonder that customers want to use this as their primary listening source. Bluetooth offers the easiest and most popular connection, kac-m1824bt is not only your standalone Bluetooth gateway but if used with an in-dash receiver, it will double the power of a typical CD receiver with it's built-in 45watts x 4 of amplification. A water resistant controller can be used to adjust volume and change tracks. Many of today's power sports have very limited space to work in and tend to be a harsh environment for electronics because of the exposure to outdoor environments. Kenwood's compact performance amplifiers are small in size so they fit even the most limited installation areas. The amplifiers also use a conformal coated main pcb (printed circuit boards) which offer extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from damaging the product.
- New Kenwood 4 channel Bluetooth marine atv motorcycle amplifier (kacm1824bt)
- 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Peak power: 400 watts
Skar Audio RP-75.4ABM 4-Channel Full-Range 500 Watt RMS Class A/B Marine Amplifier
Scar Audio engineered the RP-75. 4ABM marine amplifier to set a new standard in marine grade amplifier performance. This four-channel marine amplifier is 2-ohm stable and utilizes a wide array premium internal components, such as its high speed MOSFET power supply as well as an advanced marine grade PCB board layout. Conservatively rated at 500 watts RMS power (125 watts x 4 channels), this amplifier will bring the speakers on your boat to life with unrivaled power output and sound clarity. The RP-75. 4ABM is extremely versatile as well with its compact physical design, which allows it to fit in a variety of tight or small locations on your boat. Also present on one side of the amplifier is a built-in user control panel that is fully adjustable - allowing you to dial in your sound exactly how you want it. Featuring adjustable controls for gain, high pass filter, low pass filter, a crossover switch, and more, you'll have full control over your listening experience. In addition to all the above features, this model also features four-way protection circuitry, which will give the user the peace of mind knowing they are protected against damage to the amplifier for various reasons - including electrical shortage, overheating, low voltage, and more. Our marine amplifiers feature a special marine coating internally that allow them to withstand the harshest conditions for long lasting use.
- MOSFET Full-Range 4-Channel Marine Amplifier, 2/4 Ohm Stable
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms (Bridged): 250 Watts x 2 Channels
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 115 Watts x 4 Channels
- Fully Marinized with Waterproof Coating on Circuit Board & Rust Proof Painting on Mechanical Case
- Variable Low Pass Filter (50Hz - 500Hz) & Hight Pass Filter (20Hz-5KHz)
- Indoor grill 2018
- Small suv for tall drivers
- Dewalt 18 v xrp
- Spa santa fe
- Crib brand
- Hose timers
- Which verizon phone has the best reception