111 Places in Chicago That You Must Not Miss (111 Places in .... That You Must Not Miss)
- The ultimate insider's guide to Chicago, fully illustrated with 111 full-page color photographs
- Features interesting and unusual places not found in traditional travel guides
- Part of the international 111 Places/111 Shops series with over 170 titles and 1 million copies in print worldwide
- Appeals to both the local market (9,5 million people call Chicago home) and the tourist market (over 60 million people visit Chicago every year!)
Adventures await, from the glamorous to the gritty. Sip dirty martinis in an elegant, underground, 1920's bank vault. Paddle a kayak down the infamous Bubbly Creek of Upton Sinclair's The Jungle. While away an afternoon in a salt cave, or smoke a classic cigar in the oldest family-run tobacco shop in the U.S. Snorkel a 32-acre, limestone sheet shoal, one of the most biodiverse ecosystems in the Midwest. Dine outdoors in a 23rd floor Beaux-Arts cupola overlooking the Chicago River. Whether you're an out-of-towner or a diehard Chicago dweller who thinks you've seen it all, these 111 hidden places are waiting for you to discover them.
- 111 Places in Chicago That You Must Not Miss
Smart RV Travel Guide For The Lower 48 States: List of RV & National Parks, the Cost, the Amenities, What to See and Do in Each State
Smart RV Travel Guide For The Lower 48 States
List of RV & National Parks, the Cost, the Amenities, What to See and Do in Each State
Smart RV travel guide For the Continental 48 states is a three-year compilation of all the RV parks and National parks in each and every state in the continental US. I outlined all the amenities they offer, the actual cost to stay and so much more. We gathered this data from our last three trips across all 48 states. I also included what to see, where to visit and what they are famous for in each of the states.
For each state, I created a detail travel plan that covers everything that is worth seeing along with where to stay while visiting that state. There are 48 chapters, each representing one individual state. Each state is divided into three categories. Suggested RV trips this is where I outline what the main attractions are for each of the states including cities, next I name each and every RV parks, the amenities they offer and what the costs are. Finally, I discuss all the state parks in each state and what perks and goodies they offer along with actual costs.
By profession, I was in instructional design, where I designed various commercial and industrial training modules and helped create mini-guides which are far from writing an RV travel guide. I am not qualified to write such guides, but after our 3rd around the country trips, my wife made a convincing argument that people like us could truly benefit from such guides which we didnt have when we first started traveling around our great country.
It took me little over nine months to gather all the information and start writing. It is a no-fluff guide with no storytelling as I am good at writing fiction, so I didnt even try, I stayed with the facts and information that I know is helpful to everyone that is looking to take a trip around our good ole USA.
My wife and I were lucky enough o be able to retire at age 52. We both share one passion, and that is the beautiful wide open roads and to see this great vast country of ours. We were able to buy us gently used Class A Fleetwood Southwind for a very reasonable price. It is spacious, maybe a little too spacious for just two of us, but we love every bit of it. It drives beautifully, and the interior comfort is almost like a 5-star hotel. We both love living in it.
We spend roughly five months out of the year on the road; we take a 2.5 month long trip around the lower half of the country during the spring, then another 2.5-3 month's long trip during late summer to early fall around the upper part of the country. Since we have been to each of the lower 48 states a dozen or so times and tried out various parks and amenities in every state. We have decided to share all our knowledge here with you.
Enjoy the freedom of open roads.
Indiana Off the Beaten Path: A Guide To Unique Places (Off the Beaten Path Series)
Offbeat Places To Eat And Drink In Chicago: The Glass Guide
Get out of the tourist areas and explore Chicago's restaurants and bars.
Bump! The Ultimate Gay Travel Companion - Chicago
CleanSmart To Go Disinfectant, 2 Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3) Kills 99.9 of Germs Leaves No Chemical Residue
CleanSmart To Go Disinfectant. Kills 99.9 of Viruses, Bacteria, Germs, Leaves No Chemical Residue, Contains No Harsh Chemicals. Great to Clean CPAPs, Disinfect CPAPs. 2oz Spray, 3pk Travel Size
- 2-OZ DISINFECTANT SPRAY is TSA-approved for air travel. Spray on airplane tray tables, restroom, with NO harsh fumes or lingering odor.
- Kills 99.9 of germs. CleanSmart kills cold, flu and strep germs, & unlike other sprays and wipes, CleanSmart contains no bleach or harsh fumes. Approved to use around babies and pets.
- TRAVELING with CPAP? Kill germs on-th- go with CleanSmart Disinfectant Spray. Use in hotel rooms, on airport seats, public restrooms, luggage handles, and restaurant tables.
- Hypochlorous Acid Technology: Used in the medical field for years, Hypochlorous is baby and pet friendly. Spray on CPAP, baby toys, puplic restrooms, and shopping carts.
- Healthier, CleanSmart sanitizing and disinfecting sprays are safe to spray around people with asthma and alergies. Use as alternative to Lysol, Seventh Gen, Pine Sol, Mr Clean and 409.
My Indiana: 101 Places to See
What started as a newspaper column, "Traveling Indiana," in the Muncie Star Press, has become a travel companion of interesting sites to see in Indiana101 places to be exact. The sites are a mixture of highly visited Hoosier travel destinations and many tucked in nooks and corners around the statemuseums, state parks, historic sites, monuments, recreation areas, and more. Presented in a conversational writing style, the book offers opinion on each destination from a visitor's perspective. My Indiana presents facts and insight, mixed with a little humor, to many unique experiences and sites to be found on the Hoosier State's front roads, back roads, and crossroads. This collection of offerings includes more than 300 color photos taken by the author, detailed route descriptions, travel information, local contact information, and fees. The included detailed maps also assist the reader in locating the various sites that dot the Indiana landscape like so many gems.
Pet Carrier: Hard-Sided Dog Carrier, Cat Carrier, Small Animal Carrier in Blue Inside Dims 17.91L x 11.5W x 12H & Suitable for Tiny Dog Breeds Perfect Dog Kennel Travel Carrier for Quick Trips
The Spree Pet Carrier by MidWest Homes for Pets is available in two sizes; 19" or 22" & 3 fun and fashionable colors; red, blue and green. The 19" Spree is recommended for average size cats, "Tiny" breed dogs and other small animals included Ferrets & birds. The Spree Pet Carrier is fast and easy to assemble with no tools required and is a perfect travel pet carrier for quick trips to / from the dog park, pet store, Veterinarian and etc. Each Spree features a secure / easy-to use door that can open in either direction & a built in carrying handle for easy portability. The Spree pet carrier is made of durable, easy to clean plastic and provides for the proper circulation and visibility for your pet. MidWest Homes for Pets stands behind the quality of our products with a 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty. If you have any questions about our Spree Pet Carriers our customer service department would be glad to help you. MidWest customer service can be contacted at: 1-800-428-8560, available 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Hard Sided Pet Carrier Spree is suitable for Tiny Breed dog carrier, cat carrier, small bird carrier & small animal carrier for quick trips to Vet, pet store, etc.
- Pet carrier interior dimensions: 17.91L x 11.5W x 12H Inches & doorway measures 7.16W x 7.63H Inches
- Pet carrier is available in 3 fun & fashionable colors & the design provides proper air circulation / visibility for your pet. The Spree Pet Carrier is ideal for short trips
- Pet carrier made of durable, easy-to-clean plastic & includes built in carrying handle. The 19-inch hard sided pet carrier is ideal for "Tiny" Breed Dogs & small cats
- Pet carrier / pet kennel has quick & easy 5 step assembly w/ no tools required. Spree Pet Carrier includes 1 year Manufacturer's Warranty
Try Not to Suck: The Exceptional, Extraordinary Baseball Life of Joe Maddon
JJ Cole - Car Seat Cover, Weather Resistant Blanket-Style Canopy Designed to Protect from The Cold and Winter Weather, Black Tri Stitch, Birth and Up
Keep your baby protected and warm with JJ Cole's Car Seat Cover. An elastic outer band fits easily over infant carriers and standard-sized strollers for easy on and off that won't slow you down. Shielded with the machine washable, weather-resistant nylon and soft fleece, your little one will stay toasty and dry even when winter rages outside. The zippered flap provides a custom fit or can be removed entirely for easy temperature control.
- LAYER OF PROTECTION: Stretch over your infant carrier or standard-sized stroller to protect your little one from the elements and low temperatures.
- WARM AND DRY: Weather-resistant nylon deflects wind and light rain; Soft fleece and a blanket-style design keep out the cold in place of a bulky jacket.
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Fits onto infant carriers and standard-sized strollers with an elasticized outer band; Adapt to the weather by unzipping the flap or removing the top entirely.
- REFINED STYLE: Choose between multiple styles with distinct colors and patterns; Makes a great gift for expecting parents or your family.
- UTILITY, CONVENIENCE, STYLE: Our mission is to provide products that resonate with the needs and wants of today's busy on-the-go parents.
- Air circulator fan
- Ball sander for drill
- College planner
- Buy straighteners
- Beach toys
- Chopper for onions
- Non toxic dishwasher detergent