Betty Crocker BC-2958CR Pizza Maker, 1440 Watts, Red
For fast, delicious pizza, this pizza maker is a great choice. It's not just for pizza, though - make quesadillas, nachos, mini frittatas, quiche, croissants, giant cookies, hors d'oeuvres and more. The nonstick coated baking plate bakes the crust to perfection and makes cleanup easy. Don't worry about turning on an oven next time you want pizza. Just reach for this pizza maker. 1440 Watts
- Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D'oeuvres & More
- Fast, Fun & Energy Efficient. Dishwasher safe- no
- Bakes 12" Pizzas With A Deliciously Crispy Crust
- Nonstick Coated Baking Plate Bakes Crust To Perfection & Makes Clean Up Easy
- Bakes Fresh Homemade Pizzas Or Flatbreads With Favorite Toppings Without Even Turning On An Oven
Hamilton Beach 31700, 12 Inch Cooker, Red Pizza Maker
Enjoy hot and delicious pizza at home with the Hamilton Beach Pizza Maker. No preheating is required and it cooks a 12" pizza up to 40 faster than a regular kitchen oven. The viewing window lets you watch as it cooks.
- Hot & delicious pizza, snacks & appetizers
- Cooks a 12 inch pizza
- Rotates for even cooking
- Viewing window lets you watch food as it cooks
- 30 minute cooking timer with auto shutoff
Presto 03430 Pizzazz Plus Rotating Oven
The fast and easy way to bake frozen, homemade, take-and-bake, and deli pizza. Also great for preparing frozen convenience foods such as chicken nuggets, jalapeo poppers, fish fillets, egg rolls, cinnamon rolls, cookies and much more. Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking. Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time. Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements. Save as much as 60 in energy compared to a conventional oven. Nonstick pan is removable for easy cleanup and storage. 120 volts AC, 6o Hz only, 1235 watts
- Rotating tray turns continuously to assure even baking.
- Top and bottom heating elements bake foods from both sides. Heating elements are separately controlled, allowing you to select top, bottom, or both elements for perfect results every time.
- Timer signals end of cooking time and automatically turns off heating elements.
- Saves as much as 60 in energy compared to a conventional oven.
- Removable nonstick baking pan is easy to clean and store.
Forno Magnifico Electric 12 Pizza Oven by Forno Magnifico
The perfect pizza for cooking! Requires three things, high temperature, a refractory cooking stone and a dome-shaped cooking chamber. Until now the only other options were to either use pizza stones in a convention oven, with less than optimal results or purchase a wood-fired pizza oven which are expensive, immobile and time consuming.
- Cooking Chamber reaches over 750F (400C)
- ceramic refractory cooking stone
- Cooks fresh pizzas to perfection in under 10 minutes
- Includes 2-piece wooden pizza peel
Courant Precision Non-Stick Pizza Maker Machine For Home, Calzone Maker, Pizza oven in Red
Courant Pizza Maker For Fast, Easy and Delicious Pizza, This Pizza Maker Of Choice.
- It's much more than a pizza Maker, it make quesadillas, nachos, mini frittatas, quiche, croissants, giant cookies, hors d'oeuvres Mini Pizzas, S'mores Pie, Cinnamon Buns, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Cheese Nachos, Party Mix, Omelets and much more .
- The Courant Pizza maker is self-regulated thermostat to ensures pizza crusts to perfection.
- The illuminated Power On and Ready-to-Bake indicator lights ensure you know exactly when to drop in your favorite ingredients
- The nonstick coated baking plates bakes the crust to perfection and makes cleanup easy.
- Easy and compact Storage Pizza Maker offer a cord wrap to make storage even easier
Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D'oeuvres & Much More
Bakes 12 Inch Pizzas with a deliciously crispy crust
Temperatures self-regulated thermostat to ensures pizza crusts to perfection.
Non stick coated cooking plates for easy cleaning
Signals when baking time is complete
Power on and ready to cook indicator lights
Cord wrap for easy and compact storage
1440 Watts, 120V, 60Hz
- Bakes 12 Inch Pizzas with a deliciously crispy crust, also
- Perfect For Quesadillas, Nachos, Mini Frittatas, Quiche, Croissants, Giant Cookies, Hors D'oeuvres & More
- Fast, Fun with Non stick coated cooking plates for better crust and easy cleaning
- Power on and Ready-to-Cook indicator lights
- Stands upright for easy and compact storage, 1440 Watts, 120V, 60Hz
Zojirushi BB-PAC20BA BB-PAC20 Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker with Gluten Free Menu setting
Zojirushi Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker
Get performance like you've never seen from a breadmaker. A revolutionary heating element built into our Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker changes the way you can bake bread at home. With perfectly browned crust every time, anyone can be a master baker. From novice to expert, now any home baker can take advantage of our most technologically advanced breadmaker, loaded with menu settings and options for the ultimate in versatility.
For a basic bread recipe, simply add in measured ingredients, close the lid, make a selection from the user-friendly LCD control panel, and the Home Bakery Supreme takes care of the rest--baking up a rectangular-shaped 2-pound loaf of bread to perfection. Choose from three crust shades--light, medium, or dark--and from 10 pre-programmed settings that consist of Basic, Basic Wheat, Basic Dough, Quick, Quick Wheat, Quick Dough, Jam, Cake, Sour Dough Starter, and Home Made.
Best of all, the machine's timer can be set to delay the end of the baking cycle by up to 13 hours, which makes it possible to wake up to the smell of freshly baked, homemade bread in the morning or to come home to a warm loaf at the end of a long day at the office. The bread maker provides two blades for thorough dough kneading and a higher rise, a large viewing window, an "on" indicator light, a start/reset button, and a removable nonstick bread pan for easy cleaning. A double-ended teaspoon/tablespoon measuring spoon, an 8-ounce measuring cup, and a user manual with a variety of recipes come included.
Bake a Variety of Recipes
From cinnamon-raisin bread for breakfast to buttery dinner rolls or garlic bread sticks to serve with dinner, this counter top appliance makes it easy to create delicious bakery-style artisan bread right at home. It can even be used to make homemade meatloaf, strawberry jam, chocolate cake, and more.
Pre-Programmed Baking Options
Breads, cakes and other menu options are pre-programmed. In certain models, you can also program your own cycles as well.
The extended kneading time helps knead heavier flour such as whole wheat and rye flour thoroughly.
Don't sweat over the stove stirring the pot; the Home Bakery will do it for you automatically. Enjoy preservatives and additive free jam all year round.
No need to get out the whisk or mixers; the Home Bakery will mix the ingredients AND automatically bake the cake for you.
The Home Made cycle allows you to program the knead, rise and bake times to create your own menu setting. It even lets the Home Bakery work like an oven and bake meatloaf in it!
Prepares dough for you to shape and bake in the oven. Enjoy fun recipes such as pizza, bagels, pretzels and cinnamon rolls.
Bake Bread with Ease
Use Fresh Ingredients
First, prepare fresh ingredients. Quality of the finished bread will depend on ingredients used. Avoid mixing in old or stale ingredients.
Blades are especially important parts of the breadmakers. Make sure the blades are properly attached.
Next, measure ingredients accurately. The more accurate the measurements are, the better the finished bread will be. Rough measurements will result in a rough bread.
Add Ingredients in Order
Ingredients have lives. There are compatibilities among ingredients, too. Through trials and errors, we found a right order for adding ingredients. Please add in the order of liquids, powders, and yeast to be assured your bread comes out the way you want.
Finally, make sure to choose the right course setting.
Zojirushi's Home Bakery Supreme Features
Large Open Lid
There is a large viewing window to watch the baking process. The lid has an additional heater for even baking.
Inner Cooking Pan
Handles on the baking pan for easy handling and removal. Dual kneading blades to knead the dough thoroughly. Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2 lb. loaf.
User-friendly LCD control panel
Choose from three crust shades, 10 pre-programmed settings, and set the timer.
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-lb. loaf
- Exclusive Home Made Menu function includes 3 memory settings
- Additional heater on lid for even baking
- Quick baking cycle prepares bread in a little over 2 hours
- 13-hour delay timer
- LCD clock makes it easy to check the completion time and set up the Timer
- Includes as easy-to-follow instructional DVD, manual and recipe booklet
- Menu settings include: basic bread, wheat bread, gluten free bread, sourdough starter, dough, jam, cake, quick bread and 3 home made menus
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf; Gluten Free and Custom Menu settings will accommodate gluten free and organic baking ingredients.
- Bakes a large traditional rectangular shaped 2-pound loaf;Electrical Rating:120 volts
- Dual kneading blades to knead the dough thoroughly.
- Quick baking cycle prepares breads in about 2-hour.
- Includes a measuring cup and measuring spoon.
- Additional heater on lid for even baking.
Wolfgang Puck 1400-Watt Electric Countertop Baker Pizza Maker
It's time to whip up something delicious, and this electric countertop baker is here to help. With a large cooking area, this baking beauty is perfect for making pizza, chicken, salmon fillets, vegetables and more. Adjustable temperature settings up to 450 degrees allow you to do everything from keep food warm to bake at toasty temperatures right on your counter. Plus, it comes with two nonstick pans that make clean-up a breeze. Let the culinary creating begin!
- Large cooking area perfect size for making pizza, chicken, salmon fillets and vegetables
- Adjustable temperature control has 5 settings from Keep Warm up to 450 degrees F for high-temperature baking
- Dual-loop back heating elements provide coverage throughout edges and center of baker for even cooking
- 30-minute timer automatically shuts off when cooking time has elapsed
- Nonstick coated pans make for easy clean-up
Pizzacraft PC0601 Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven
If you've ever dreamed of transforming your kitchen into a pizzeria, the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven can help you get the hot, fresh pizza you love.
Most conventional ovens can only achieve temperatures of 500 F and require up to an hour to reach those heats. The Stovetop Pizza Oven can heat up to 600 F in about 15 minutes, allowing you to cook your pizza in as little as 6 minutes. The Stovetop Pizza Oven uses one of your stovetop's gas burners to reach cooking temperature. Simply place the oven on top of your burner and turn it on.
The oven's heat-efficient design traps and reflects heat to create the optimal pizza-cooking environment. Dual cordierite baking stones absorb the direct heat from the flame and redistribute it evenly, eliminating hot spots. The stones are separated by a layer of air to diffuse heat, and the bottom stone has a cutout for improved airflow. The built-in thermometer lets you know when it's time to cook, and the moisture vent in the top prevents your pizza from becoming soggy.
With the Pizzeria Pronto Stovetop Pizza Oven, you can get pizzeria-perfect pizza in your own home.
HOW TO USE: Assemble your oven as instructed in the manual (about 15 minutes). Place the oven on top of your gas stovetop burner, making sure the opening on the bottom of the oven (which exposes the bottom cordierite stone) is centered above the burner. Turn your burner to high and allow to preheat for 15 minutes with the door shut. Remove the door and place your pizza on the stone using a pizza peel. Replace the door and allow to cook for about 3 minutes. Remove the door and use your peel to extract the pizza and then rotate it 180, then replace the oven and shut the door. Allow to cook another 3 minutes and remove.
PLEASE NOTE: Your stove top needs to have gas burners. The Stovetop Pizza Oven will not work with an electric range. Recommended for 9500-15000 BTU NG or LPG Indoor gas range burners. Can be used on burners with lower BTU, but preheat time may be longer.
PLEASE NOTE: The Stovetop Pizza Oven will reach 600F during cooking. Please keep this in mind when determining whether the Stovetop Pizza Oven is compatible with your stove top. The Stovetop Pizza Oven should fit directly over one of your burners without covering or coming too close to materials that could be damaged by high heat such as plastic knobs or counter tops made of heat-sensitive materials. Built-in ranges featuring knobs on top of the range directly next to burners are not compatible with the Stovetop Pizza Oven. We do not recommend purchasing the Stovetop Pizza Oven if your range has dial knobs near your burners or if your range is directly next to a countertop that can not withstand some heat.
PLEASE NOTE: Many types of peels will work with the Stovetop Oven. However, we strongly recommend Pizzacraft PC0231 Aluminum Folding Pizza Peel (pictured above, sold separately) designed specifically to work with the Stovetop Oven. This peel will make it easier to transfer pies in and out of your oven.
CAUTION: Oven will become very hot. Use heat safe gloves when handling. Do not leave unattended. Allow to cool before cleaning and storing.
100 Satisfaction Guaranteed. Pizzacraft is here to help if you have any questions or concerns.
- Bake restaurant-quality homemade pizza on your gas stovetop
- Pre-heats to hotter than a conventional oven in under 15 minutes, up to 600F
- Cooks pizza in only 6 minutes
- 12" hollow-core Cordierite pizza stone distributes heat evenly for a perfect, crispy crust every time
- Constructed of a sturdy Steel base and vented Hood, includes built in thermometer
- Door keeps heat in while cooking, silicone handle slides it safely open and closed
- Fits most but not all gas stovetops, not compatible with electric ranges
Zojirushi BB-HAC10 Home Bakery 1-Pound-Loaf Programmable Mini Breadmaker
Wake up to the smell of freshly baked bread with this programmable breadmaker2C which features a 132Dhour advance timer for delayed baking2E The unit produces one pound loaves2D2Dperfect for smaller households to enjoy the taste of freshly baked bread every day without waste2E The machine provides automatic settings for preparing a wide variety of breads2C cakes2C and fresh fruit jams as well as doughs for rolls2C croissants2C pizza2C pasta2C cookies2C and more2E When time is limited2C its quick baking cycle bakes bread in under two hours2E0D0A3CP3E 0D0AThe breadmaker also offers three bread textures to choose from2D2Dregular2C firm2C or soft2C as well as a crust2Dcontrol function that allows for selecting regular or light crust2E The machine27s nonstick kneading blade ensures that dough is thoroughly kneaded for consistent results2C while its nonstick baking pan releases bread effortlessly2E For added convenience2C the appliance comes equipped with a viewing window2C an easy2Dto2Dread control panel and LCD screen2C and a sturdy handle for simple transport2E Accessories include a simple2Dto2Dfollow instruction video2C manual2C and recipe booklet2E The compact breadmaker measures 8 by 11 by 12 inches and carries a one2Dyear warranty2E
- Programmable breadmaker produces 1 pound loaves of cakes or breads
- Settings for cookie/pasta dough and fresh fruit jams; quick-bake cycle
- 13-hour delay timer; LCD control panel; viewing window; carrying handle
- Nonstick kneading blade and baking pan; instructions and recipes included. Electrical Rating- 120 volts / 450 watts
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 8-1/2 x 11-1/4 x 12-1/4 inches ,1-year warranty
Kalorik PZM 43618 R Red High Heat Stone Pizza Oven
Authentic, brick-oven style pizza made at home in minutes. The dual heating elements and built-in baking stone guarantee a crispy crust and perfectly melted finish every time. From Chicago style deep dish to classic new York thin crust, the adjustable temperature control provides a variety of pizza types to try. Capture the brick-oven pizza experience right in your kitchen with the Kalorik Red hot stone pizza oven.
- Ideal for all frozen, pre-baked or fresh dough pizzas
- Includes a real removable oven stone to bake pizza evenly and crisp
- Preheating function
- Upper and lower heating elements
- Variable temperature control up to 625 degreef-680 DegreeF
- Large glass window for viewing
- Small microwave ovens
- Cutting hardened steel
- Places to see fall foliage in new england
- Miter saw stand 2017
- Tracfone flip phones
- Drum set for metal
- Balaclava for snowboarding