DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-Inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2-Inch Rip Capacity and Rolling Stand
Functionality and Portability
The DEWALT DWE7491RS 10-inch Jobsite Table Saw with 32-1/2 inch (82.5cm) Rip Capacity and a Rolling Stand features a rack & pinion fence system which makes fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. The 32-1/2 inch rip capacity easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials - the patented material support allows this to be used for narrow rip cuts. This unit features a 15 amp motor which quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. The telescoping fence rails easily extend and retract to create a small portable package and the flip-over ripping fence allows for narrow rip cuts.
This saw offers 3-1/8 inch depth of cut at 90 degrees and 2-1/4 inch at 45 degrees. A 2-inch dust collection port easily connects to a vacuum for efficient dust extraction to keep clean up at a minimum. The rolling stand is designed for easy set up and breakdown with excellent stability, and features large heavy duty wheels that easily roll over steps, curbs, and jobsite debris. The 26-1/4 inch X 22 inch table provides superior material support. This unit features an on-board storage system which provides easy access to the Site-Pro Guard components and push stick when not in use.
- Cabinet Installers: ripping filler boards.
- Hardwood Floor Installers; ripping floor boards.
- Trim Carpenters: ripping moldings, wainscoting, ripping and cross cutting 1X material for framing book shelves and entertainment centers, ripping framing lumber.
- Deck Builders: ripping deck boards, rail cap, railing.
- Remodelers: ripping framing lumber, sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet).
- Serious Woodworkers: home hobbyists, ripping sheet material (4 feet X 8 feet), framing lumber, (2-inch X 12-inch), sizing material up to 3-inches thick, ripping and cross cutting 1X material used for dados, rabbets, mortise and tenons.
What's in the Box
- Jobsite Table Saw
- 10-inch 24-Tooth Carbide Blade
- Rolling stand
- Push Stick
- Miter Gauge
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Features a 15.0A high-torque motor with the power to cut pressure-treated lumber and hardwoods
- This product is manufactured in Mexico; Tool Weight: 90 pounds
- This product meets customer requirement
- No Load Speed:4800 rpm
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10-Inch Portable Table Saw
The DEWALT DWE7402DI Dado Throatplate for 10" Portable Table Saw allows for use of stacked dado cutters. This insert is designed to be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 Table saw versions . For woodworkers, carpenters, remodelers, deck builders.
- Allows for use of stacked dado cutters
- Can be used with DWE7490 and DWE7491 versions
- For woodworking and building
DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75 of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45.
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75 of dust generated.
- Backed by DEWALT'S 3 year limited warranty
DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (Discontinued)
Adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right Miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock Miter handle with miter detent override deliver Quick, accurate Miter angles. Hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. Standard equipment: carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. Specifications: 15.0 amps, 4, 000 RPM No load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" Arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" Max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber Max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber Max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. Tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4, 000 RPM delivers extended power and durability. Stand not included.
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48 and to the right up to 3, with positive stops at 0, 45 and 33.9 for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
DEWALT DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand with Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
Heavy duty work stand, with miter saw mounting brackets, compact design, 36" wide, allows easy transport & storage, 1000 lb capacity each handles the toughest jobs, lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to & from the jobsite, legs provide superior support & fold for easy storage, leg lock levers allow for fast & easy set up, transport latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together, includes miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2' Beam extends to support up to 16' Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won't scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150" W x 32" H when fully extended, 72" W x 6" H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWX724 compact miter stand has a universal design that works with all brands of miter saws. Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. The 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage and Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up. Tool mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to the stand. The work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material. Miter saw not included.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10 feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage. Extended Tool Height 32 inches,Extended Tool Width 100 inches,Folded Tool Height 8 inches,Folded Tool Width 44 inches
DEWALT DWX725 Heavy Duty Work Stand
DEWALT DWX725 Heavy Duty Work Stand Saw Horse Utility Holder
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage
- 1000-pound capacity (each) handles the toughest jobs
- Lightweight aluminum construction (15.4-pounds) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage
- Leg lock levers allow for fast and easy set up
DEWALT Express Folding Work
Versatile clamping compatible with trigger clamps, allowing to carry out all clamping applications Metal legs support up to 1000 lbs. Quick setup and folding less than 3 seconds Includes: .
- Authorized Distributor Includes All Documentation and Support.
- What is the best instant pot to buy
- Spiced rum brands
- Popcorn popper 2018
- Fiio best buy
- The best hair color for grey hair
- Dispensaries in denver colorado
- Consumer reports best propane grills