The Belly Book: A Nine-Month Journal for You and Your Growing Belly (Potter Style)
Before you get to meet your baby, you spend a swell (so to speak) nine months getting acquainted with your growing belly. The first pregnancy journal devoted 100 to you and your belly, The Belly Book is organized by trimester and includes pages for time-lapse belly photos and ultrasound images, as well as prompts for writing about morning sickness, food cravings, maternity clothes you never want to see again, and much more.
- The Belly Book A Nine Month Journal for You and Your Growing Belly
The Big Fat Activity Book for Pregnant People
"Funny as hell.Amy Morrison, founder of Pregnant Chicken
The ultimate must-have for any mom-to-be with a sense of humor: an irreverent, laugh-out-loud activity book filled with quizzes, mazes, fill-in-the-blanks, journaling pages, and hysterical musings on what pregnancy is really like.
Baby shower gifts don't get more perfect than this.
Word finds: Sorry, Nope (all the stuff youre not allowed to have anymore); Bad Baby Names (Murl, anyone?)
Mazes: Make it from Your Desk to the Bathroom Without Throwing Up
Lists: How to Register Without Crying; Things Every OB on the Planet Has Been Asked by Newly Pregnant Women
Journaling: Yoga Teachers (Also Your Mom Friends, Your Parents, People on Facebook, All Articles, and Everyone You Meet) Want to Tell You How to Give Birth, But You Dont Have to Listen
Quizzes: Which 1500 Stroller is Different?
"Comfort, solidarity, entertainment, and maybe even total life enlightenment.Lauren Smith Brody, founder of The Fifth Trimester
PREGNANCY: What You Need To Know When You're Expecting - The Complete Pregnancy Guide For Moms And Dads (Pregnancy Books) (Pregnancy Books for First Time Moms Book 1)
Download Today & You'll Receive 2 Incredible Bonuses ABSOLUTELY FREE!
Do You Want To Know What To Do To Prepare For A New Child?
Dr. Jyothi Shenoy explains EXACTLY what you need to do, why you need to do it, and when you need to do it...all in an easy to understand, step-by-step fashion.
Inside this complete pregnancy guide, you will learn:
- The 11 most important facts about pregnancy that all mom's and dad's need to know
- The top 10 pregnancy myths
- The most recent developments in obstetrics that will save you time and energy
- The physical symptoms you will experience and the solutions
- Dangerous pregnancy symptoms that should not be ignored
- Diet and nutrition tips for a pregnant woman
- Guidelines for safe exercises during pregnancy
- How to handle the emotional roller coaster during pregnancy
- The most current lifestyle trends in the pregnancy world
- Whats hot and what's not for sex during pregnancy
- How to juggle a busy career with your pregnancy
- Travel tips for pregnant women
- What a man needs to know about pregnancy
- Safe skin-care products during pregnancy
- What clothes you should and shouldn't wear during pregnancy
- The packing list for the hospital or birth center
Deep Breaths: The New Moms Handbook to Your Baby's First Year
#1 Amazon New Release! Millennial moms. You've survived pregnancy and now you have a newborn baby and you're entering your first year of newborn care. What's next?
Deep Breaths: The New Moms Handbook to Your Baby's First Year is Michelle Pearson's debut book. In her newborn baby book, this YouTube mom of 5 details:
- What to expect during pregnancy
- What to expect during the first year of motherhood
- The importance of finding your mother tribe
- How to embrace motherhood with all of its ups and downs
- How to continue managing your career
- How to continue your social life
Millennial moms: This isnt your grandmas parenting book. YouTube parenting vlogger, Michelle Pearson, brings her inspiring and motivating parenting stories, tips and tricks for the modern millennial mom. From what to expect as the pregnancy develops to the milestones within the first 12 months, Michelle knows that the journey will have highs, lows and the occasional unexpected surprise on social media.
Starting a family and caring for your new baby: Reading Michelle's journey as both a mom and a millennial woman, with hopes and admirations of her own, I couldn't help but feel like I was sitting down to coffee with a close friend, sharing some of our hardest and most beautiful struggles. Michelle's depiction of both the blessings and the challenges that every millennial mom faces is raw, refreshing, and shows truly how unique the millennial generation is. Sharing her high moments, as well as the low, you get an intimate look into her life as both a young woman and also a mom who is passionate about everything she does. Millennials have both the advantage and the curse of social media, and Michelle so candidly speaks life and hope into a generation of moms who just want someone to tell them they're doing it "right". Jaimie Kight, YouTube Vlogger
Key elements of Deep Breaths include:
- How to become the mom you want to be
- The good, the bad, the ugly
- Embracing/finding/defining the mother within
- Delicate balance
- A day in the life of a millennial mom
- Pamper yourself
- My favorite recipes for the millennial mom
Welcome to the Club: 100 Parenting Milestones You Never Saw Coming
From the comedian behind the popular parenting blog The Ugly Volvo comes a refreshing spin on the baby milestone book. Instead of a place to lovingly capture the first time baby sleeps through the night, this book shows what it's like the first time baby rolls off the bed/sofa/changing table, leaving mom or dad in a state of pure terror (it happens). These 100 rarely documented but all-too-realistic milestonessuch as "First Time Baby Says a Word You Didn't Want Her to Say"provide comfort, solidarity, and comic relief for new parents. Laugh-out-loud relatable text and distinctive paper-cut illustrations of these "bad" parenting moments make this a must-have book for anyone entering the mysterious club of parenthood.
- Welcome To The Club
TAFLY 10 Sheets Facial Expressions Pregnancy Baby Bump Belly Stickers Maternity Week Stickers
Tell everyone it is a boy, a girl or that it is a surprise with one of the stickers and a baby bump photo---Beautiful Memories.
- Great maternity photo prop
- Makes a wonderful gift for an expectant mommy
- Just peel, stick, and take a photo to document your pregnancy growth
- High quality fashionable stickers,Meet rigid safety and non-toxic materials standard
- Package Included : 10 Sheet ,we send it randomly
I Hope My Vagina Will Be Ok (And Other Thoughts During My Pregnancy): Funny Gag Journal for Mums or Moms Who Are Pregnant (Baby Shower Present For New Mothers To Be) (Large Blank Lined Notebook)
A cute blank lined journal/notebook, makes a great gift as it's sure to put a smile on the user's face!
- SIZE: 8.5x 11 inches (approximate a4)
- PAPER: Lined Paper
- PAGES: 100
- COVER: Soft Glossy Cover
Alexis Corey has a pretty normal life. But here's the catch: she has cystic fibrosis. Follow Alexis as she discovers the awkward side of being a teenage girl.
365 Things Every New Mom Should Know: A Daily Guide to Loving and Nurturing Your Child
365 Things Every New Mom Should Know combines prayerful, playful, and above all practical information with thoughtful devotions to energize new moms seeking to treasure every moment of a baby's first year.
The book begins each week with a brief devotional and prayer followed by daily tips and activities that foster a baby's physical, emotional, social, intellectual, and spiritual growth. Among the daily topics:
- beginning steps to godly character development
- capturing and recording memories
- sleep problems and how to solve them
- mother/infant exercise and baby massage
- finding moments for Momtime management tips
Designed for ease of use, 365 Things Every New Mom Should Know will inspire any new momwhether it's her first baby, or, in the case of the author, her fourth! A great gift for anyone who wants to lay a foundation for motherhood that will last a lifetime.
What to Expect the First Year
With over 11 million copies in print, What to Expect: The First Year, now in a completely revised third edition, is the worlds best-selling, best-loved guide to the instructions that babies dont come with, but should. And now, its better than ever. Every parents must-have/go-to is completely updated.
Keeping the trademark month-by-month format that allows parents to take the potentially overwhelming first year one step at a time, First Year is easier-to-read, faster-to-flip-through, and new-family-friendlier than everpacked with even more practical tips, realistic advice, and relatable, accessible information than before. Illustrations are new, too.
Among the changes: Baby care fundamentalscrib and sleep safety, feeding, vitamin supplementsare revised to reflect the most recent guidelines. Breastfeeding gets more coverage, too, from getting started to keeping it going. Hot-button topics and trends are tackled: attachment parenting, sleep training, early potty learning (elimination communication), baby-led weaning, and green parenting (from cloth diapers to non-toxic furniture). An all-new chapter on buying for baby helps parents navigate through todays dizzying gamut of baby products, nursery items, and gear. Also new: tips on preparing homemade baby food, the latest recommendations on starting solids, research on the impact of screen time (TVs, tablets, apps, computers), and For Parents boxes that focus on moms and dads needs. Throughout, topics are organized more intuitively than ever, for the best user experience possible.
- Travel shoes mens
- Who makes the best shocks and struts
- Power drill black and decker
- Men's watch
- Compact makeup
- How to drill into ceramic tile
- Hotel williamsburg brooklyn