Morakniv Craftline Basic 511 High Carbon Steel Fixed Blade Utility Knife and Combi-Sheath, 3.6-Inch Blade, Red
The Morakniv Craftline Basic 511 Utility Knife features a 3.6-inch fixed blade made of high carbon steel for high hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness. High carbon steels are preferred in applications that demand durability and frequent regrinding. The material is harder than stainless steel, allowing it to hold a sharper and more durable acute edge. An impact-resistant, large TPE rubber handle fits comfortably in the hand. And a finger guard provides additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest-quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Mora Craftline Series includes sharp, durable, high-quality utility knives suitable for construction, trade and industrial professionals. The Morakniv Craftline Basic 511 Utility Knife blade is 0.08 inches (0.2 cm) thick, and 3.6 inches (9.1 cm) long, with a total length of 8.25 inches (20.9 cm); weighs 3.9 ounces (110 g). Limited lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- 3.6-inch fixed blade, high carbon steel utility knife, for high hardness, easy sharpening, and exceptional toughness
- Impact-resistant, ergonomic TPE rubber handle for optimum grip; included finger guard provides additional safety
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath features a quick-connection for the addition of a second knife and sheath
- Blade thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), blade length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), total length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), net weight: 3.9 oz (110 g)
- Made in Sweden; limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Gerber EAB Lite Pocket Knife 31-000345
The Exchange-A-Blade pocket knife uses 1.5 in. Contractor grade or standard size utility blades that can be easily replaced as necessary. The 2.85 in. Stainless steel handle works well as both a pocket or a money clip. Knife has an overall length of 5.1 in. Attributes blade detail: plain blade length (inches):&Bsp; 2.25&Nbsp; blade material: utility blade&nba; carry system: pocket clip handle material: stainless steel Lock style: liner locking; overall length (inches):&Bsp; 5.10&Nbsp; special Features: finger Protector
- Rugged and reliable design in all our products
- Can be used in various military, hunting, survival, tactical, industrial and outdoor situations
- Comfort and performance come hand in hand with rothco blade length: 4.8 inches
Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade, 4.1-Inch, Magenta
The Morakniv Companion Fixed-Blade Outdoor Knife is an all-in-one knife for outdoor enthusiasts, ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder and wood. Featuring a 4.1-inch, three-quarter tang hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade, it maintains an edge and stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is far less prone to rust, for outdoor and marine applications where knives are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. A patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions. A must-have knife for camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and survival/emergency preparedness, the Moraniv Companion has a blade length of 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness of 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length of 8.6 inches (218 mm), and weight w/ sheath of 4.1 oz. (116 g). Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with a belt clip. Manufacturers limited lifetime warranty. Made in Sweden.
- Versatile fixed-blade outdoor knife with a 4.1-inch hardened Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blade is ideal for carving, food prep, and cutting tinder
- High-quality Swedish steel is razor sharp and exceptionally tough; stainless steel blade stays sharp longer than carbon steel, and is less prone to rust
- Patterned, high-friction grip sits comfortably in the hand, for greater control, safety, and performance, especially in wet and cold conditions
- Blade length: 4.1 inches (104 mm), blade thickness: 0.1 inch (2.5 mm), overall length: 8.6 inches (218 mm), weight w/ sheath: 4.1 oz. (116 g)
- Includes a color-matching plastic sheath with belt clip; manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty; made in Sweden
NT Cutter ABS Grip Auto-Lock Utility Knife (A-300RP)
NT's best selling, auto-lock snap off blade knife with professional quality ABS grip. Convenient snap off utility knife has an extra high quality stainless steel sliding track which allows the blade to glide in and out smoothly. Ratchet Auto-Lock slider will hold blade secure for maximum cutting efficiency. End cap also functions as a blade snapper. Designed for right and left handed use with simple reversal of blade. The blade used in this professional snap off knife is made of high quality carbon tool steel and produced through multiple stages of precise process to obtain the ultimate sharpness and optimum edge-retention. Includes one carbon steel blade. Good for craft & hobby projects, professional artists or installers, general use. Made in Japan.
- Standard duty snap off blade utility knife
- Extra high quality ABS grip
- Blade Size: 9mm
- Features an automatic blade lock
- Stainless steel blade-sliding-track / Designed for right and left handed use / With built-in blade snapper
- Replacement blade: BA-160, BA-50P (BA-50SS, BAD-21P, BA-51P, BA-53P and BA-40000-ON are also applicable)
- Cutting Material: Paper, wallpaper, card stock, vinyl, film, shrink-wrap, etc.
- Made in Japan
Morakniv Craftline Pro S Allround Fixed Blade Utility Knife with Sandvik Stainless Steel Blade and Combi-Sheath, 3.6-Inch
The Morakniv Craftline Pro S Knife features a 3.6-inch fixed blade made of specially selected, hardened stainless steel that allows it to stay sharp longer and withstand higher loads. The composition of the Sandvik stainless steel blade on the Craftline Pro S is ideal for working in marine, fishing, outdoor and construction applications where knives see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. The ergonomic handle is made of TPE rubber with a coil-formed rounding process that delivers extra grip and control. A finger guard offers additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Limited lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- Fixed blade utility knife with stainless steel blade
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in (0.2 cm), Blade Length: 3.6 in (9.1 cm), Total Length: 8.25 in (20.9 cm), Net Weight: 4.0 oz (115 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Shun DM0701 Classic 6 Inch Utility Knife
From the Manufacturer
Shun Classic Cutlery
Why Buy Shun Classic:
Born of the ancient samurai-sword-making tradition and hand-finished for precision and beauty, Shun Classic is an ideal choice for anyone buying their first Japanese knife or 50th. The high-quality line of cutlery makes a worthwhile addition to any chef's arsenal of tools--it's used by professional chefs and home cooks alike. Produced in the widest variety of specialized styles, the Classic line features both traditional European blade shapes and innovative cutting-edge designs.
Shun Classic's amazingly sharp blade is famous for both edge retention and ease of sharpening. Each blade has a core of VG-10 "Super Steel" with a Pattern Damascus cladding of 32 layers of high-carbon stainless steel--16 layers on either side. While the wood grain pattern enhances the knife's beauty, it also adds durability and stain resistance, and reduces friction when cutting.
NSF certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Blade core consists of high-carbon VG-10, a Japanese super steel known for its edge retention, allowing the knives to hold their sharp edges for years.
- Blades boast a 16-degree angle, making these the sharpest knives out of the box. This is sharper than traditional European blades, which are usually sharpened to 20-22 degrees.
- Clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side for strength and flexibility. This metal is corrosion-resistant and easy to maintain.
- Damascus styling adds to the beauty of the knife while the microscopic air pockets created by the cladding process reduces friction during slicing.
- D-shaped handle fits in the palm and provides comfort and control, keeping the knife's handle secure in the hand during use.
- Available standard in D-shaped handle styles or by special order in reverse D-shaped handle styles.
- Pakkawood handles, made of resin-impregnated hardwood, are NSF Certified for use in commercial kitchens.
- Produced in Seki City, Japan, the capital of samurai sword manufacturing.
- Rockwell hardness rating of 60-61 ensures that it takes and holds its incredibly sharp edge longer.
- Hand wash and dry recommended; limited lifetime warranty.
|Blade Material:||VG-10 hardened Japanese steel cutting core, clad with 16 layers of SUS410/SUS431 Pattern Damascus stainless steel on each side, for a total of 33 layers of metal.|
|Cutting angle:||16 degrees per side (comprehensive angle 32 degrees). This is sharper than European knives, ground to 20-22 degrees per side.|
|Handle Material:||PakkaWood (resin-impregnated hardwood); D-Shaped handle available in right and (by special order) left-handed versions.|
|Sharpening recommendations:||Weekly honing to maintain the blade, sharpening as needed with professional sharpener or Asian-style electric sharpener.|
- 6-inch multipurpose Japanese utility knife; ideal for peeling, chopping, or slicing
- Precision-forged high-carbon stainless-steel blade; holds a razor-sharp edge
- Clad with16 layers of stainless steel to produce a rust-free Damascus look
- Durable D-shaped Pakkawood handle; comfortable offset steel bolster
- lifetime warranty; manufactured in Seki City, Japan
Victorinox Swiss Army Multi-Tool, Fieldmaster Pocket Knife, Red
For every Wounded Warrior Project(WWP) Swiss Army Knife sold between May 20, 2016 and June 30, 2017, Victorinox Swiss Army, Inc. will donate 5 of the manufacturers suggested retail price directly to WWP. The Classic Swiss Army Knife is a practical, useful and reliable companion that has every tool youll need for everyday adventures. Swiss-made precision engineering features stainless steel construction encased in polished ABS/Cellidor and packaged in a box. At 58mm long, the Classic is small enough to fit in your pocket yet still contains 7 functions (Blade, Nail File, Nail Cleaner, Scissors, Key Ring, Tweezers, Toothpick). These knives are hand-crafted in Switzerland to guarantee the highest quality and are backed by a lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Make it your mission to join Victorinox Swiss Army in supporting Wounded Warrior Project.
- FOR OUTDOORS & EVERYDAY. Features (15) functions including: 2.45" blade, Phillips screwdriver, bottle opener with screwdriver, wood saw, and scissors - this versatile multi-tool can be used camping or around the house or office.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. Swiss Made stainless steel construction encased in our traditional polished red ABS scales provides sleek durability.
- COMPACT CARRY. Bring this knife with you on your daily adventures without sacrificing space - The Fieldmaster fits comfortably in a pocket or bag, making it the perfect addition to your everyday carry
- PARTNER WITH A PURPOSE. We're proud to partner with Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) and have developed an exclusive collection of co-branded knife designs.
- TRUSTED QUALITY. Made in Switzerland; Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Coast 21351 DX211 Pro Razor Knife
With razor blades being at the top of the list for workplace-related accidents, Coast has created the DX211 Pro Razor Knife with safety in mind. Utilizing Coast's Double-Lock technology, anyone can work with confidence knowing that the added safety prevents the knife from accidentally closing. The knife's fiberglass-filled nylon handle has a specially designed shaping to fit in your hand with texture for a secure grip and an easy pulling motion. This knife comes with Coast's lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Quick-release razor
- 2 blade locks
- Double lock technology
- 1.2" blade
- 7.4" overall
Westcott Ceramic Safety Knife (16475)
Westcott's Full Size Retractable Ceramic Utility Cutter is not only capable of cutting the largest of boxes the blade retracts for easy storage! Allowing you to open boxes with ease. Perfect for home or office. Also, featuring safe and easy blade change.
- Full size retractable ceramic utility cutter
- Capable of cutting the largest of boxes
- Retractable blade for easy storage
- Perfect for home or office
- Compact size is pocket-friendly and easy to carry along
Benchmade - Bugout 535 EDC Manual Open Folding Knife Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade, Plain Edge, Satin Finish, Blue Handle
The Bugout was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim yet ergonomic package. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: AXIS Lock; Action: Manual-opening; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 3.24" (8.23cm); Blade Thickness: 0.090" (2.29mm); Open Length: 7.46" (18.95cm); Closed Length: 4.22" (10.72cm); Handle Thickness: 0.42" (10.54mm); Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g).
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER: And incredibly tough; Ideal for hiking, camping, and backpacking, and made for everyday use; A lightweight, go-anywhere tool.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility.
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS GRIVORY HANDLE: Has an ergonomic textured grip and is molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE YOUR BENCHMADE ANYWHERE: With its slim profile and featherweight design, the Bugout 535 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.
- What are the best puppy pads
- Front brake rotors
- Golf laser rangefinder for the money
- 12 inch punch subwoofer
- Glucometer in market
- Way to apply tarte amazonian clay foundation
- Eye patches for wrinkles