DEWALT D24000S Heavy-Duty 10-inch Wet Tile Saw with Stand
The 69-pound D24000S 10" Wet Tile Saw allows a one person set up and transport. Stainless steel rail system is integrated into the tile saw frame, insuring accurate cuts. Rear and side water attachments can be placed on tile saw to catch over-spray from large tile to keep the water in the pan.The D24000S includes a 10" Wet Tile Saw with a stand that folds for easy transporting and storage. The stand holds the 69-pound Wet Tile Saw and provides an ideal work space. Durable aluminum framing and stainless steel rails are built to stand up to the tough jobsite environment.
- Cutting capacity to rip cut 25 inch or 28 inch with a plunge and cut 18 inch x 18 inch tile on a diagonal. Cut line indicator and stainless steel rollers provide stable, accurate cutting to within 1/32 inch over 18 inch cuts
- Weighing only 69 pounds, one person can transport and set up
- 45 or 22.5 degree miter feature for quick angled cuts with dual water nozzles. Compact saw frame allows for easy transport and storage in vehicle - 34 inch x 26 inch
- Plunge feature allows user to make quick plunge cuts for electrical outlets and A/C registers
- This product ships in two boxes and includes the D24000 saw and the D24001 stand
SKIL 3550-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw with HydroLock Water Containment System
Whether you're updating or renovating, adding tile to your kitchen or bathroom is now easier than ever with the SKIL 7-inch Wet Tile Saw (3550). The saw's innovative HydroLock System keeps water splash to a minimum so tiles can be cut in the room where they're being installed. You no longer need to go back and forth to a saw set up in the garage or outside to cut the tiles, so the SKIL tile saw with HydroLock System helps you finish the project faster too! The 3550 works with a 7-inch continuous rim diamond blade, which provides efficient and even cutting. It also comes equipped with a durable rust-resistant aluminum table top and a sliding side extension that can be used to support tiles up to 18 x 18-inch.
- Hydro Lock Water Containment System keeps water contained near the blade and reduce clean-up time
- Sliding Side Extension provides support for tiles up to 18 x 18-in.
- Aluminum table top is a durable, rust-resistant surface
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Bevel cuts tile at 0, 22.5 and 45 degrees, giving flexibility for different cut types.Spins the blade up to 3,600 RPM
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 7 in. Table Top Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 1.0 Horsepower motor providing smooth cutting of porcelain, ceramic and Stone tiles. Cast-metal cutting cart delivers 17 in. Cutting capacity, allowing cutting of 12 in. X 12 in. Tile on a Diagonal. Get accuracy of 1/16 in. On cuts up to 12 in. Long. The Pce980 includes Pce980 7 in. Wet tile saw, 7 in. Porcelain tile blade, Miter square, blade wrench. Includes 3 year limited warranty, 1 year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
- Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts
- Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart
- Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse
- Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess.RPM:2850 rpm
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw
Been putting off that kitchen or bathroom tile project? Lets get that off the to do list and complete tiling projects easily with the SKil model 3540, 7 in. Wet Tile Saw. The stainless steel top resists corrosion and the adjustable rip fence with miter gauge ensures accurate straight and miter cuts. Its 7-in included diamond blade ensures smooth cutting along with a blade cooling water reservoir that keeps the blade cool and minimizes dust and debris. Why rent one, when you can add this power tool to your collection for about the same cost? - Stainless steel table top - resistant to corrosion - Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge - for accurate straight and miter cuts - Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees - flexibility for different cut types - Blade cooling water reservoir - keeps blade cool and minimizes dust and debris\nWe are an authorized SKiL dealer
- Corrosive resistent stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-in.
- Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts
- Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris
- Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees. Cut Material: Stone/Masonry
- Cross Cut Capacity: 7.75-in. Diagonal Cut Capacity: 7.25-in.
60020SQ 24-Inch Dual Speed Tile Saw with Water Pump and Folding Stand
This dual-speed tile saw features an enclosed dual-spray water system for evenly distributed water flow. Great for cutting all kinds of tile, including marble, granite, porcelain and other masonry products. HP: 2, Speed - No Load (RPM): 1,750/2,450, Blade Diameter (in.): 10, Cutting Thickness (in.): 3 1/4
- Powerful 2 HP motor cuts through all types of tile quickly and easily.
- Rip Cuts tile up to 24" x 24" square and diagonally cuts tile up to 14" x 14". Locking tilt-up blade guard makes blade changes quick and easy
- Accessories include: Convenient folding stand, 10" continuous rim wet diamond blade, high volume water pump, miter block, rip guide and wrenches
- Allows user to manually change RPM's to accomodate different blades for use with a wide variety of materials.
- High volume water pump and dual spray system. Rust proof
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Masonry Saw
DEWALT DWC860W 4-3/8-Inch Wet/Dry Handheld Tile Cutter has a powerful 10.8 amp (1,300 watts) motor that delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials. Compact and lightweight at only 6.6-Pound Premium 4-3/8-Inch diamond blade for cutting ceramics and stone materials up to 1-3/8-Inch deep, wet or dry. The dust sealed switch protects the unit from contamination and prolonges the life of the unit. It also has a lock-on button to reduce user fatigue durign production cuts and a rubber ermold grip tp provide increased user comfort and ergonomics. Also includes: 13" Water line and regulator, (1) 4-3/8-Inch DeWalt Diamond Blade, (2) wrenches for blade change, and instruction manual.
- Power 10.8 amp motor delivers the cutting power to cut through granite, porcelain, concrete and other stone materials
- Premium 4-3/8-inch diamond blade allows the user to cut ceramics and stone materials up to 3-centimeters deep-wet or dry
- 13-Foot water line feeds water to the blade decreasing dust and increasing blade performance and life
- Bevels to 45 Degrees for quick angled cuts
- Lock-on button reduces fatigue during production cuts
MK-370EXP 1-1/4 HP 7-Inch Wet Cutting Tile Saw
The light weight and portable MK-370EXP Tile Saw is made to the highest professional specifications. If features a built in adjustable 45 degree cutting head that allows for quick and accurate miter cuts. The high torque motor efficiently cuts tile up to 18 and will diagonally cut a 13 tile.
- Lightweight and portable tile saw is made to the highest professional specifications
- Hinged blade guard for easy blade changes and maintenance inspection
- Built in 45 miter system
- Plunge capability makes cutting outlets and other openings quick and easy
- The 5/8-Inch diameter chrome-plated linear guide bar provides smooth, straight, ridgid support for precision cutting
QEP 22650Q 650XT 3/4 HP 120-volt Tile Saw for Wet Cutting of Ceramic and Porcelain Tile
The QEP 650XT 3/4 HP 120-Volt Wet Tile Saw features a powerful 3/4 HP motor that generates up to 3,600 RPM to cut ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone. Its 7 in. continuous rim diamond blade is positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/4 in. and the table tilts for 22.5-degree and 45-degree miter cuts. The saws durable steel table and frame have rubber foot pads for stability and its rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. The water recirculation system and reservoir are designed to help keep your work area dry.
- Powerful 3/4 HP motor generates up to 3,600 RPM for the most demanding installation jobs
- Cuts ceramic tile, porcelain tile, marble, granite and stone
- Durable steel table and frame with rubber foot pads for stability
- 8 in. table extension is included for use on either side to support large tiles when cutting
- Flat table design provides unlimited tile size for rip and diagonal cuts
QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw, 4-Inch
The QEP Wet Tile Saw is ideal on job sites where space prohibits the use of a large wet saw. The 3/5 HP, high-torque motor and included 4 in. continuous rim diamond blade cuts through unlimited sizes of ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile up to 3/4 in. thick. This tile saw even cuts mosaic tile and backsplash tile for DIY projects. The water system not only reduces water runoff, it recycles the water back into the reservoir, minimizing refill frequencies. This dependable wet saw includes dual extension tables to support larger tiles and a hinged cutting table for miter cuts. A 4 in. blade with a 5/8 in. arbor is required. For cutting porcelain and hard tiles, we recommend using the QEP Black Widow Blade, sold separately.
- Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile
- Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion
- Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22.5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts
- Includes 4 in. QEP continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table
WEN 71745 4.1A 4.5-Inch Portable Wet Tile Saw with Fence and Miter Gauge
Remember when you remodeled your own bathroom? Take on stone tiles, porcelain tiles, ceramic tiles and more with the WEN 4.1-Amp 4.5-Inch Wet Tile Saw. The perfect companion for the DIY tiler, youll be able to rip through flooring with ease. This 4.1-amp motor makes easy work out of even the toughest materials, rotating the 4-1/2 inch diamond disc blade (with 5/8 inch arbor) up to 5000 times per minute. Power through tiles over 3/4 inch thick, or bevel the table up to 45 degrees to create angled cuts in tiles up to 1/2 inch thick. Fill up the internal water reservoir to keep your blade cool during long hours of operation, preventing tiles from cracking and breaking due to excessive heat. This package also includes an adjustable fence and a sliding miter gauge to help create accurate cuts to exactly match the dimensions and idiosyncrasies of your flooring. The onboard cord storage system combined with the carrying handle and the lightweight design make for easy transportation and storage between uses. And because its a WEN product, your flooring saw comes backed by a two-year warranty, a friendly customer help line, and a stocked inventory of replacement parts. Its time for some home renovation with the WEN 4.5-Inch Wet Tile Saw. Remember when you did it yourself? Remember WEN.
- 4.1-amp motor rotates the 4-1/2-inch diamond blade up to 5000 times per minute
- Cut stone, porcelain, and ceramic tiles up to 3/4 inches in thickness
- Bevel the table up to 45 degrees for angled cuts in tiles up to a 1/2 inch thick
- Internal water reservoir keeps your blade cool to prevent tiles from cracking and breaking
- Includes an adjustable fence, a sliding miter gauge, a carrying handle, and onboard cord storage
- Wireless computer headset with microphone
- Top 10 best shampoo and conditioner
- Powered subwoofer car reviews
- Protein granola
- Book to study for real estate exam
- Calf compression sleeves
- Summer beers 2016