Logitech Dual-motor Feedback Driving Force G29 Gaming Racing Wheel with Responsive Pedals for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3
The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3. Driving Force is designed for the latest racing game titles for your PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3 console. Add Driving Force to your controller selection and you may never want to race with a regular controller again. With dual-motor force feedback, on-wheel controls and responsive pedals, G29 makes racing feel like the real deal.
- The definitive sim racing wheel for PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3: Realistic steering and pedal action for the latest racing titles Note: Kindly refer the user manual before usage of the product
- Built to last: Durable solid steel ball bearings, stainless steel shifter and pedals and hand-stitched leather wheel grip
- Dual-motor force feedback: Realistically simulates the racing experience with smooth, quiet helical gearing 900 Wheel Rotation
- Easy-access game controls: On-wheel D-pad, console buttons, paddle shifters and LED indicator lights Responsive floor pedal unit: Accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car
- Platform compatibility : PlayStation 4 / PlayStation 3 and games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel , OR Windows 8, 81, or Windows 7, 150 MB of available hard disk space, USB port, games that support Logitech force feedback racing wheel
MX vs. ATV: Supercross Encore Edition - PlayStation 4
Rip, jump, and scrub your way on over 30 tracks and try to cross the finish line first against more than 60 official riders to attain all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, Free Ride, and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just "whip" over jumps to finish the race first. Customize your rider with items from more than 80 licensed motocross companies and kick up dirt and dust on your way to victory.
- Over 30 Tracks - Including challenging Super cross tracks and bonus outdoor tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive!
- Career mode with 5 series including an Alive series (250 East, 250 West, 450 MX, 450 ATV, 450 MX vs. ATV)
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Over 60 professional riders licensed to race against
- New improved physics and control system including reinterpreting the fan favorite "pre-load" from classic MX vs. ATV games
NASCAR Heat Evolution (PS4) - PlayStation 4
NASCAR Heat Evolution will race its way to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 for the first time ever on September 13, 2016. Featuring over 40 drivers, all 23 licensed NASCAR Sprint Cup Series tracks, and a variety of gameplay modes, NASCAR Heat Evolution is the first authentic NASCAR game for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. New Gameplay Engine: Rebuilt from the ground up, NASCAR Heat Evolution brings back the fun and excitement of NASCAR you know and love. New AI: Whether you're a rookie or a trained racing veteran, the dynamic AI system adjusts to your skill level. New Tracks: Daytona has risen, Colossus is fired up at Bristol, and your other favorite tracks are ready for the 2016 season. New Damage: With the all-new damage model, Darlington Stripes have never looked better, if you earn 'em. New Drivers: Matt DiBenedetto, Landon Cassill, Chris Buescher, and other drivers make their NASCAR video game debut. New Online: The online gameplay system has been rebuilt to ensure fun, competitive, and fast racing Game Modes: A variety of gameplay modes will give you more to do than ever before. Gameplay modes include Race, Challenges, Season, Chase, Online, and Career. In Career, customize your own NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver like never before! Tracks: From the high banks of Talladega to the tight turns in Martinsville, each of the 23 licensed NASCAR tracks have been carefully recreated in conjunction with track owners. Drivers: NASCAR Heat Evolution offers 43 different drivers from the most popular race teams including Stewart-Haas Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing, Hendrick Motorsports, Team Penske, Chip Ganassi, and many more
- After over a decade, Monster Games returns to the NASCAR franchise.
- This all-star developer created the original NASCAR Heat and NASCAR: Dirt to Daytona in the early 2000's, two of the most highly rated and best-selling NASCAR titles of all-time.
- This dedicated group has built NASCAR Heat Evolution from the ground up to ensure a brand new racing experience.
- Race as your favorite NASCAR Sprint Cup Series drivers across all 23 licensed NASCAR tracks in stunning HD.
- Whether you're a rookie or racing veteran, get ready for a good time.
Need for Speed Payback - PlayStation 4
- Play through an explosive adventure as three distinct characters united by one common goal: revenge
- Endlessly fine-tune your performance through each of the five distinct car classes (Race, Drift, Off-Road, Drag, and Runner)
- Get on a roll and win big with risk-versus-reward gameplay. The return of intense cop chases means the stakes have never been higher
- Pre-order bonus offer: Pre-order Need for Speed Payback now to receive the Platinum Car Pack. Drive straight into the action on the roads of Fortune Valley with instant access to five uniquely customized and tuned iconic cars, each with exclusive Platinum Blue Tire Smoke
Subsonic SA5156 - Drive Pro Sport Racing Wheel for Playstation 4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and PS3
Racing wheel for PS4 / XBOX ONE / PS3 with paddle shifters, manual shifter and pedal unit with 2 pedals. 270 steering with double vibration motors. Sensitivity adjustment and programming the buttons. Can be attached to a desk thanks to the suction cups, or be positioned on the knees thanks to its curved base. Connects directly to the controller and the console, and is compatible with all the games on the market. Compatible with PS4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and PS3.
- Racing wheel for PS4 / XBOX ONE / PS3 with paddle shifters, manual shifter and pedal unit
- 270 steering with double vibration motors, sensitivity adjustment and programming the buttons
- Can be attached to a desk thanks to the suction cups or positioned on the knees with its curved base
- Connects directly to the controller and the console, and is compatible with all the games
- Compatible with PS4, PS4 Slim, PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One S and PS3.
- 240 rotation for more realism and precision driving
Openwheeler GEN2 Racing Wheel Stand Cockpit Yellow on Black Fits All Logitech G29 G920 All Thrustmaster All Fanatec Wheels
Racing wheel and controls sold separately! Designed to accommodate all major brand wheels Logitech, Thrustmaster and Fanatec: such as G920, G29, Logitech shifter (941-000119), VG Ferrari 599XX EVO, T-GT, T300 RS GT, TMX, VG T300, T150, TH8A shifter, Fanatec Forza Motorsport, CSL Elite, ClubSport shifter and hand break, Racing seat/cockpit simulator that offers stability and comfort you can't find that easy. Its simple design and high quality materials make it a unique peace of accessory for any steering wheel and video game platform. The chassis together with the supreme racing cockpit seat provide all the stability a game racer need for a total game control, in perfect comfort position.
- CONTROLLERS SOLD SEPARATELY. DESIGNED, ASSEMBLED AND PACKAGED WITH ATTENTION TO DETAIL IN USA.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL RACING WHEELS: THRUSTMASTER, LOGITECH, FANATEC
- ALL MOUNTING HARDWARE AND TOOLS INCLUDED. READY TO USE RIGHT OUT THE BOX
- COMPACT, EASY TO MOVE, EASY TO STORE AWAY
- GEAR SHIFTER MOUNT INCLUDED FOR EITHER LEFT OR RIGHT HAND SIDE USE
Thrustmaster T80 Ferrari 488 GTB Edition Racing Wheel PS4
Playstation 4 Officially Licensed racing wheel, for all racing games on PlayStation4, Built-in "PS", "SHARE" and "OPTIONS" buttons for easy navigation of the PS4 system and in-games menus
- Product manufactured under official PlayStation license.
- Wheel grip with rubber texture coating.
- 2 on-wheel sequential digital Gear shift paddles
- Large optimized pedal set
- Central clamping system with wide jaws for optimal stability with all desk and Table types
TT Isle of Man: Ride On The Edge - PlayStation 4
TT Isle of Man: Ride on the Edge welcomes you to the most famous motorbike race of all time: Isle of Man TT (Tourist Trophy). No other motorcycle race is as challenging or revered as the Isle of Man. Held on 38 miles of treacherous track - with a seemingly never-ending series of bends, bumps and jumps - the infamous race features 264 turns and is longer and more difficult than all other MotoGP tracks put together! Test your stamina and skill as you risk it all for a chance to have your name inscribed in history as winner of the most daring race in the world!
- The Isle of Man perfectly reproduced - Meticulously detailed Mountain Course replicated with each stretch and bend of the circuit; Accurately represents the uniqueness and challenge
- Official Riders and Their Super-Powered Bikes - 24 riders, 38 bikes, and sidecars rocketing along village and mountain roads at 200 mph
- True Sensations of Riding - Accurate bike physics as confirmed by famed TT riders
- Career mode inspired by TT - training and qualifying rounds on 10 different tracks, and a garage for managing and fine-tuning bikes
- Challenge friends online - play with up to 8 other people to Prove you've got what it takes to win the trophy
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Online Game Code
PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS is a last-man-standing shooter being developed with community feedback. Starting with nothing, players must fight to locate weapons and supplies in a battle to be the lone survivor. This realistic, high tension game is set on a massive 8x8 km island with a level of detail that showcases Unreal Engine 4's capabilities.
PLAYERUNKNOWN aka Brendan Greene, is a pioneer of the Battle Royale genre. As the creator of the Battle Royale game-mode found in the ARMA series and H1Z1 : King of the Kill, Greene is co-developing the game with veteran team at Bluehole to create the most diverse and robust Battle Royale experience to date Not Just a Game. This is BATTLE ROYALE
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
- Realistic gunplay mechanics with a large array of weapons & attachements
- Motion captured character animations
- Realistic vehicle mechanics
- Session based gameplay with an in-depth loot system and different end-game locations each round
- State of the art character customization system
Thrustmaster T80 Racing Wheel PS4/PC
The T80 puts control right at your fingertips with its 2 digital gear shift paddles, 11 action buttons and D-pad. This fully programmable controller has adjustable steering sensitivity for more precise control, and the realistic linear resistance and automatic re-centering immerse you in the game. The official PlayStation4 wheel for total realism in all PlayStation4 racing games supporting wheels (also compatible with PlayStation3).
- The First PlayStation 4 officially licensed Racing wheel, for all racing games on PlayStation 4; Official embedded firmware (allowing for automatic recognition of the wheel by the PS4)
- Wheel grip with rubber texture coating; Two on-wheel sequential digital gear shift paddles
- Large optimized 2-pedal set with wide foot-rest and adjustable angle of inclination for each pedal; Brake pedal featuring progressive resistance
- 2 up/down sequential levers 11 action buttons multidirectional D-Pad; Adjustable wheel sensitivity for precise driving; Linear resistance and Auto-centering; Thrustmaster "bungee cord" exclusive system providing realistic resistance
- Central clamping system with wide jaws for optimal stability with all desk and table types. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual.
- Js660 jig saw
- The best halloween movies for family
- Baby rice cereal organic
- Ice packs for ankles
- Spf sunscreen for tanning
- Selling foundation for dry skin
- Cheap headset with mic