Chirps Cricket Protein Chips, Gluten-Free, High Protein, 5 Oz (Pack of 3) (Variety)
Chirps are crave worthy and packed with nutrients including 5g of protein and 20 of your daily recommended amount of B12! With the addition of cricket protein our chips pop with protein, fiber, and a delicious nutty flavor. You'll feel better for every delicious bite! Chirps are great for dipping and sharing with your friends and family! Chirps have 4g of protein per serving (20g if you eat the whole bag!).
- PROTEIN: Most chips are just empty carbs, but Chirps pack 5g of protein per serving. Chirps are made with sustainable and nutritious cricket flour, which is a complete protein with all essential amino acids.
- SUSTAINABLE: Chirps areSUSTAINABLE: Chirps are the first-ever chip made with cricket flour. Crickets require very little resources and are super efficient making cricket flour one of the most sustainable protein sources available! Support the Earth and try some Chirps today! the first-ever chip made with cricket flour. Cricket flour is one of the most sustainable protein sources available! Support the Earth and try some Chirps today.
- WHOLESOME INGREDIENTS: Chirps are made with a wholesome mix of non GMO corn, chia seeds, and nutrient dense cricket flour.
- DELICIOUS: Chirps Chips taste like the tortilla chips you already love but with the addition of a subtle nutty, umami flavor. Seasoned with your favorite flavors like zesty cheddar, spicy sriracha, and tangy barbecue.
- Gluten-free, soy-free, nut free, non-GMO corn, no trans fat, no artificial colors or flavors.
Capital Gaines: Smart Things I Learned Doing Stupid Stuff
National BestsellerNew York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal
The funny and talented Chip Gaines is well known to millions of people as a TV star, renovation expert, bestselling author, husband to Joanna, and father of five in Waco, Texas. But long before the world took notice, Chip was a serial entrepreneur who was always ready for the next challenge, even if it didnt quite work out as planned. Whether it was buying a neighborhood laundromat or talking a bank into a loan for some equipment to start a lawn-mowing service, Chip always knew that the most important thing was to take that first step.
Now a #1 New York Times bestselling book, Capital Gaines offers readers a ringside seat as Chip relives some of his craziest antics and the lessons learned along the way. His mentors taught him to never give up and his family showed him what it meant to always have a positive attitude despite your circumstances. Throw in a natural daredevil personality and a willingness to do (or eat!) just about anything, and you have the life and daily activity of Chip Gaines.
Capital Gaines is the perfect book for anyone looking to succeed not only in business but more importantly in life.
Quest Nutrition Tortilla Style Protein Chips, Chili Lime, 8 Count
Quest Protein Chips revolutionized snack food, offering a delicious, savory way to #Crunch Clean. These Chili Lime Tortilla Protein Chips (what we're calling Protein Chips 2.0) change the game again! These chips have more protein in every bite, an improved taste, and a crunchy texture that'll make you swear you're munching on junk food. We hope you like Protein Chips 2.0 as much as we do! Get ready to revolutionize snack time all over again.
- 20g of Protein and 3g of Net Carbs
- Baked - never fried; Made with high-quality Whey and Milk Protein Isolates
- No added soy ingredients
- All natural, Gluten and Soy Free
- Includes 8 bags of Quest Tortilla Chip Chili Lime Protein Chips
Chips of Red Paint
Brian Haynes, the third-generation owner of a successful realty company, who married the owner of an even more successful lumber company, remembers back to one pivotal summer during his childhood that changed his perspective on life forever.
Following a frightening premonition from a mysterious neighbor, Brian, believing he has inadvertently contributed to the death of his grandmother's housekeeper, runs away from home with his best friend, Charlie. Aided by their friend Stephanie, the two friends find refuge with an old man living a hermit's life on a nearby knob. The old man teaches the boys the virtues of living a simple life and teaches them even more about letting go of the past and never taking things for granted.
It all comes to a terrifying climax one day when Charlie climbs inside an abandoned, rusty truck, a truck that still has a few chips of red paint, and closes the door. Here begins a struggle between life and death.
Chips of Red Paint is a modern Southern Gothic novel that weaves the past with the present into a colorful quilt that touches every emotion.
Western Premium BBQ Products Hickory BBQ Smoking Chips, 180 cu in
Enjoy the distinct hickory smoke flavor from Western Premium BBQ Products. Take your cookout to the next level with Western Premium BBQ Products Hickory BBQ Smoking Chips. They are made from real heat-treated hickory wood to deliver a robust flavor to every meal. Hickory smoke can give your smoked meats a bold new layer of flavor. Smoking chips are a great way to add depth to the taste of your next barbequed meal. Kudos to you, fellow grill master. You got this far by adding some wood smoking chips to your grill to infuse your meats with a hickory flavor. Western Premium BBQ Products Hickory BBQ Smoking Chips are easy to use and they work on gas grills, charcoal grills, and electric smokers. The next time youre thinking of making smoked meat for the family, add some Western Premium BBQ Products Hickory BBQ Smoking Chips to the grilling process. Be the cookout hero your friends and family deserve! If youre using wood chips for smoking your meats on a gas or charcoal grill, place dry wood chips in a foil pack or a smoke box and place them over the heat. Let the hickory chips start smoking, and then move them to one side of your grill. Place your meat on the grill and close the lid. Cook to time or temperature you normally would, keeping the lid closed as much as possible. If youre using wood smoking chips in a charcoal grill, load your grill with lump charcoal. Light the charcoal using your preferred method; however, we would recommend you avoid using lighter fluid, so your meat retains the natural hickory smoke flavor. Several minutes prior to cooking, fill a smoker tray or a foil pouch with one to two handfuls of chips. Place the tray or pouch on the hottest part of the grill surface until it begins to smoke. Once the chips have begun smoking, move them with tongs to make room for your future meal. Add your meat to the grill, close the lid, and smoke until you achieve that great hickory smoke flavor.
- Hickory BBQ Smoking Chips for a charcoal, gas, or electric grill. See description for cooking instructions.
- Hickory wood heat treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, or rot.
- 180 cubic Inches of large sized Hickory BBQ Smoking Chips per package.
- Use to make a variety of hickory smoked meat. Delicious with Beef Sirloin or Filets, Salmon or Trout, Braised Brisket, or Pork Loin.
- Try Western Premium BBQ Products Hickory BBQ Smoking Chips with these American favorites: Hamburgers, Whole Chicken, BBQ Smoked Wings, or Baby Back or Spare Ribs.
Square Contactless and Chip Reader
Accept every way your customers want to pay with the new Square Reader for contactless and chipEMV chip cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay, other NFC payments, and magstripe cards. The reader connects wirelessly to iOS or Android devices with Bluetooth LE or with USB if you sell with the optional Square Stand. It works exclusively with the free Square Point of Sale app to take care of payments, tipping, inventory, reports, and more. Square Reader for contactless and chip comes with a free Square Reader for magstripe so you can swipe cards the old-fashioned way, too. Pay only 2.75 per swipe, dip, or tap for Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express, with no surprise fees. Square sends deposits directly to your bank account in one to two business daysor you can enable Instant Deposit for 1 per deposit to get your money in seconds. Get a Dock for Square Reader to anchor the reader on your countertop and keep it charged all day.
- Accept EMV chip cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay, and other NFC payments fast
- Connect wirelessly to your mobile device with Bluetooth LE or plug directly into an optional Square Stand and Dock for Square Reader
- Charge easily with the included micro USB cable
- Use with the Square Point of Sale app and see money in your account in one to two business days
- Swipe magstripe cards with the included Square Reader for magstripe
All Natural Chicken Chips- Dog Treats (Large- 16 oz. bag)
All Natural Chicken Chips- Dog Treats (Large- 16 oz. bag)
- 100 Chicken Tenderloin
- ALL PRICES ARE FOR ONE BAG OF CHICKEN CHIPS! PLEASE SELECT ADDITIONAL QUANTITIES IN THE RIGHT HAND COLUMN!
- MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- No fillers or preservatives.
- No additives or chemicals.
Larabar Gluten Free Bar, Chocolate Chip Brownie, 1.6 oz Bars (16 Count), Whole Food Gluten Free Bars, Dairy Free Snacks
The foundation of a sound mind, body, and spirit is derived from what you eat and what you eat is most delicious and satisfying when its in a whole, natural state. Thats why Larabars Chocolate Lovers bars only include simple, real ingredients. Larabar believes that its whats on the inside that counts, and, with only a few ingredients each, their bars are beautifully simple and delightfully delicious. Theyre kosher, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegan. Minimally processed Chocolate Lovers bars are a wholesome, on-the-go indulgence you can feel good about eating. Sign up for Amazons Subscribe & Save for up to 15 off plus regular and routine deliveries and free shipping, all with the ability to change or cancel a subscription at any time.
- WHOLESOME FOOD: Tasty brownie snack bars made with Fair Trade Certified chocolate chips
- REAL FLAVORS: 6-ingredient bars made from a simple blend of dates, chocolate chips, almonds, walnuts, cocoa powder, and sea salt
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Gluten-free, non-GMO, dairy-free
- CONVENIENCE: Wholesome snacks that are a guilt-free indulgent treat and fits your active lifestyle
Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 4 - Starring Chip 'n Dale
An hour-long collection of Disney cartoons. Chicken in the Rough, 1951, In a farmyard a hen is sitting on a nest of eggs when Chip an' Dale, who are picking acorns, come upon the eggs. A baby chick comes out of one of the eggs and Dale, in trying to stuff chick back into the egg, gets involved with a rooster. He is finally trapped under hen with rooster pacing out in front. Chip 'n' Dale, 1947, Cold Awakens Donald; he goes out to chop tree for log. Chipmunks, Dale and Chip, inside log, shaken out into snow, follow Don into house to get nuts left in log. They try various ways to get log from fireplace and finally succeed. Out of Scale, 1951, Donald, as the engineer of a miniature train, runs into difficulties with Chip 'n Dale when he replaces an oak tree, where they have stored nuts, with a miniature tree. A chase follows and chipmunks end up in the miniature village where they duck into a tiny house. Gags follow with Donald simulating extremes of weather. Chips decide to get their tree back. Tree is kicked onto tracks and train drives a hold through the tree. Chips put "Giant Redwood" sign on tree and convince Donald it is in scale. Two Chips and a Miss, 1952, Chipmunks attend a nightclub and vie with one another for attention of a nightclub singer who divides her attention between the two. Food for Feudin', 1950, Chipmunks fill a tree with nuts. Pluto causes the nuts to roll down into his doghouse. They try to retrieve nuts. Eventually lure Pluto up hill with nuts. Working for Peanuts, 1953, Chip and Dale steal peanuts from Dolores, the elephant. Donald, using Dolore's trunk as a vacuum cleaner, pulls the peanuts away from the thieves, and then in machine-gun fashion, he shoots the nuts back at the chipmunks. He misses the chipmunks, they laugh, he chases them and knocks himself out by hitting a wall. Chipmunks cover themselves with whitewash, and sneak back into the zoo as rare albino chipmunks, fooling both Donald and Dolores into giving them more peanuts. Out on a Limb, 1950, Donald, as a tree surgeon, discovers the tree home of Chip an' Dale and decides to have sport. The chipmunks, unaware he is in the tree, think the tree pruner is a monster. Gags with pruner and lawn mower; Donald loses and has tantrum. Three for Breakfast, 1948, Chip and Dale try to get pancakes which Donald is making. Fork flies in and leaves with pancake on it. Continues until fork misses and sticks into pan of rubber cement, spilling on stove which forms rubber pancake. Donald replaces pancake with rubber cake. The chipmunks are frustrated, and the gag backfires on Donald. Dragon Around, 1954, Donald, a steamshovel operator, is clearing an excavation and must tear out the tree where the Chips are living. Chip and Dale have been reading a fairy tale and imagine the steamshovel is a dragon. When they see their home threatened, they set out to 'kill' the dragon. Donald decides he is going to have some fun and tease the Chips. In the course of the battle that ensues, the Chips manage to get into Donald's tool chest. With his wrench they unbolt the steamshovel, causing it to fall apart. Having thus 'slain' the "Dragon," they save their home.
- The world's favorite pair of chipmunks, Chip 'n Dale, are back in this wildly entertaining collection of their greatest animated cartoons. Each episode is filled with laughs and is sure to entertain the entire family again and again. Come along with Chip, Dale, and Donald as the two fairy tale-loving chipmunks go "Dragon Around," mistaking Donald's steam shovel for a dragon, and enjoy
- Teen titans
- Energy efficient dryer
- Chocolate stout beer
- Rated gas cooktop
- Phones with best speakers
- Youtube camera under 200
- Sports bras for dd runners