DEWALT DW7451 Compact Table Saw Stand,
The DEWALT DW7451 compact table saw stand delivers the best of both worlds: solid construction for a safe work environment and a compact, folding design for easy transport and storage. Heavy-duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation. Integrated support bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand. This stand is lightweight; it folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw. Backed by a 3-Year limited warranty.
- Heavy-Duty tube steel construction provides the strength you need for safe operation
- Upport bar hardware holes for secure fastening of saw to the stand
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
- Designed for use with the DW7480 compact job site table saw, Dcs7485 60V table saw and DW745 compact table saw
DEWALT DW7440RS Rolling Saw Stand
Versatile and dependable, the DEWALT Rolling Table Saw Stand pairs heavy-duty aluminum construction with innovative details. It keeps your work at an ideal height while helping you keep work pieces under control for accurate cuts. Plus, at just 33 pounds with folding legs and convenient heavy-duty wheels, it is built for easy transport.
- Lightweight design weighs only 33lbs. delivers 20 less weight to carry than other competitive mobile stands
- Heavy-duty kickstand allows the stand to balance upright for mobility and storage
- Quick connect stand brackets attach to saw for easy detachment from stand for loading and unloading
- Wide stand base and offset rear legs provide stability and support for material feed control
- Folding legs with quick release levers collapse under the stand, minimizing overall size for transport.
DEWALT DWX724 Compact Miter Saw Stand
The DEWALT DWX724 compact miter stand has a universal design that works with all brands of miter saws. Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. The 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage and Leg Lock Levers allow for fast and easy set up. Tool mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to the stand. The work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material. Miter saw not included.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws
- Compact design allows easy transport and storage.
- Lightweight aluminum construction (29.8 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 40-Inch beam extends to support up to 10 feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage. Extended Tool Height 32 inches,Extended Tool Width 100 inches,Folded Tool Height 8 inches,Folded Tool Width 44 inches
DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
DEWALT DWX723 Heavy Duty Miter Saw Stand
Lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite. Universal design works with all brands of Miter saws. Legs provide superior support and fold for easy storage 5-1/2' Beam extends to support up to 16' Of material and up to 500 lb. (Pound). work stops/supports can be repositioned quickly anywhere along the rail. Non marking feet on tool mount won't scratch material. 500 Lb. (Pound) weight capacity. 150" W x 32" H when fully extended, 72" W x 6" H when folded. Includes: 2 Convertible work supports/stops and 2 mounting brackets. This product is manufactured in china. This product meets customer requirement.
- Universal design works with all brands of miter saws. Extended Tool Width-151 inch. Folded Tool Width-70 inch. Folded Tool Height-6 inch
- Lightweight aluminum construction (35 lbs.) allows for easy transport to and from the jobsite
- 5-1/2-Inch beam extends to support up to 16-Feet of material and up to 500 lbs.
- Miter saw mounting brackets allow easy and secure mounting of miter saw to stand
- Non-marring feet on tool mount will not scratch material.Extended Tool Height:32 inch
POWERTEC MT4009 Rolling Foldable Table Saw Stand
The POWERTEC MT4009 Rolling Foldable Table Saw Stand delivers both rugged work-platform stability for optimal benchtop operations, and effortless work-stand mobility/storage for project versatility and convenience. Solid steel plates and steel tubular body offer maximum reliability and top performance. Heavy, large machines, such as table saws can be mounted onto the steel plates or directly on the stand itself, and hardware for each attachment style is included. Its 22-5/8" bed height is ideal for use with table and tile saws, and other similar machines. Stand automatically locks securely in upright position, and its handy pin-release lever assists in folding for easy, efficient storage. Can be stored with mounted saw attached in either the vertical position (secured with sturdy wide foot measuring 12" x 21" x 1/2") or in the horizontal position. Adjustable, firmly gripping rubber-stop feet (with locknuts) further enhances crucial stand integrity. A comfortable, wide handle and 8-inch rubber wheels make for smooth, ergonomic portability. Streamline workshopp roductivity with this heavy-duty, high-utility stand. 330LB weight capacity.
- For easy, optimal stability, mobility, and storage of your table and tile saws, and other similar machines; set up and breakdown is a cinch; well-made; sturdy construction; good fit and finish
- Two bench-top solid steel plates measure 21-3/4" x 6-5/16" each; plates can be adjusted from 15-1/8 x 21-3/4" to 24-3/16" x 21-3/4"; each plate has 14" , 2-1/2" x 5/16" slots for mounting the saw; maximum mounting spacing: 21-3/4" x 18-1/4"
- Automatically locks securely in upright position; handy pin-release lever assists in folding for easy storage
- Height of the bed is 22-5/8"- suitable for use with table saws, tile saws and similar machines; 330 LB weight capacity
- Includes: frame assembly, two 8" rubber wheels, wide handle and foot pin-release lever assembly; hardware bag assembly. Tools required for assembly (not included): 13mm and 19mm wrench, 5mm allen wrench, Phillips screwdriver
Shop Fox D2275 Tool Stand
This sturdy 24" tall, universal tool stand measures 26-1/2" x 30-1/2" at the base and 18" x 22" at the top. Includes non-slip rubber feet. 1000 lb. capacity!
- Non-slip rubber feet to dampen vibration
- Convenient 24-inch working height
- Generously sized top area
- 1,000 pound capacity
- One-year warranty
DEWALT DWX725B Heavy Duty Work Stand with Miter Saw Mounting Brackets
Heavy duty work stand, with miter saw mounting brackets, compact design, 36" wide, allows easy transport & storage, 1000 lb capacity each handles the toughest jobs, lightweight aluminum construction allows for easy transport to & from the jobsite, legs provide superior support & fold for easy storage, leg lock levers allow for fast & easy set up, transport latch allows pair of stands to be easily transported together, includes miter saw mounting brackets allowing use as a tool stand.
- The product is highly durable
- The product is easy to use
- Manufactured in China
DEWALT DW745S Compact Job Site Table Saw with Folding Stand
DEWALT DW745S 10" Compact job site Table saw with compact table saw stand features a Site-Pro Modular guarding system allowing for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 20" Of Rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Weighing only 45 lbs, The DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" Vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. The DW7451 compact table saw stand included Features heavy-duty tube steel construction providing the strength you need for safe operation. It is also lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport. Both items are backed by a 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free service contract, and 90 day money back guarantee.
- 22 kg unit weight and optimized footprint make this the most portable saw in its Class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- 15 amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Powerful 1850 watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 watts 110 version for UK only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of Rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Lightweight; folds flat for easy handling, storage, and transport
DEWALT DW745 10-Inch Compact Job-Site Table Saw with 20-Inch Max Rip Capacity, Corded 120V AC
Compact 10" job site table say with Site-Pro modular guarding system. Rack and pinion telescoping fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate. 24" of rip capacity, easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Site-Pro modular guarding system allows for tool free adjustments of the guarding components appropriate for each application. 15 amp 4800 rpm motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease. On board storage provides easy access to the Site-Pro guarding components and push stick when not in use. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases. Blade can be adjusted 0-45 degrees for bevel applications. Weighing only 48 lbs, the table saw can easily be moved on and off the job. Rear feet adjust to level the saw on uneven work surfaces. Dust port allows for 2-1/2" vacuum hook up and minimizes clean up. 24T carbide blade enhances cut quality and prolongs blade life. Table coating reduces friction for smoother cutting. Includes: Miter gauge, push stick, 10" carbide blade and blade guard. (DW7450 Stand sold separately Orgill sku 573.9974)
- 22 kg unit weight and optimised footprint make this the most portable saw in its class. Shoe bevels 0 to 45 for beveled cuts
- Steel roll cage protects saw against jobsite drops and impacts, Rack and pinion fence system, front and rear fence lock and large, clear scales combine to give an extremely accurate and easy to use saw
- Powerful 1850 Watt motor for high performance in all applications (1300 Watts 110 version for UK Only)
- Fence system provides 610 mm of rip capacity in a portable design for cutting large sheet materials to size
- Cast table top design ensures accuracy and precision,Overload protection system ensures powerful performance in hard, wet or frozen woods, Quick bevel lock with large scale for easy, accurate adjustments
- Standard: 24 tooth SERIES 30 saw blade,Mitre fence, 2 blade spanners, Parallel fence, Dust port reducer, Push stick.No Load Speed:3,850 rpm
- 15 Amp motor quickly rips through hardwoods with ease
- Rack and pinion fence rails make fence adjustments fast, smooth and accurate
- Telescoping fence rails retract to create a small, portable package
- 20-inch of rip easily cuts a variety of larger shelving and trim materials. Metal roll cage base offers greater durability than plastic bases; Blade can be adjusted 0 - 45 degrees for bevel applications
- The DW745 does not include a stand. Weighing only 45lbs, the DW745 can easily be moved on and off the job
- Plese Note: This item is built and designed for the North America
- Climbing quickdraws
- Canon primes
- Tempered glass screen protector for s8
- Beard relaxing cream
- Sony cybershot charger best buy
- Anti vs syn
- Training shock collars for dogs