It's fun, it's challenging, it's exciting, it's sequence! Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board. When you have five in a row, it's a sequence. Learn to block your opponents or remove their chips, and watch out for the jacks - they're wild! With a little strategy and luck, you'll be a winner. For 2-12 players, ages 7 and up.
- Play a card from your hand, and place a chip on a corresponding space on the game board - when you have five in a row, it's a Sequence.
- Each player or team tries to score the required number of five-card sequences before their opponents.
- Exciting gameplay develops STEM skills like Strategy
Four diseases have broken out in the world and it is up to a team of specialists in various fields to find cures for these diseases before mankind is wiped out. Players must work together playing to their characters' strengths and planning their strategy of eradication before the diseases overwhelm the world with ever-increasing outbreaks. For example the Operation Specialist can build research stations which are needed to find cures for the diseases. The Scientist needs only 4 cards of a particular disease to cure it instead of the normal 5. But the diseases are out breaking fast and time is running out: the team must try to stem the tide of infection in diseased areas while also towards cures. A truly cooperative game where you all win or you all lose.
- For 2-4 Players
- 60 minute playing time
- Updated version of the popular co-operative game
Game of Life (EA)
In The Game of Life game players choose a path and move their car tokens around the gameboard from Start to Retirement. Who is headed for wealth and fortune? Pick a path for a life of action, unexpected surprises, and dream vacations, but spend cash wisely because the wealthiest player at the end wins the game.
- Family classic for over 40 years!
Leder Games Root
Find adventure in a marvelous asymmetric Game. Root provides limitless replay value as you and your friends explore the unique factions all wanting to rule a fantastic forest Kingdom. Play as the: Marquise de cat: dominate the woods, extracting its riches and policing its inhabitants. Woodland Alliance: gather supporters and coordinate revolts against the ruling regime. Eyrie dynasties: regain control of the woods while keeping your squabbling court at bay. Vagabond: seek fame and fortune as you forge alliances and rivalries with the other players. Each faction has its own play style and paths to victory, providing an immersive Game experience you will want to play again and again.
- Find adventure in a marvelous asymmetric Game. Root provides limitless replay value as you and your friends explore the unique factions all wanting to rule a fantastic forest Kingdom.
- For 2-4 players. Ages 10
- 60-90 minute playing time.
- A Game of adventure and War In which players battle for control of a vast wilderness.
Your adventurous settlers seek to tame the remote but rich isle of Catan. Start by revealing Catans many harbors and regions: pastures, fields, mountains, hills, forests, and desert. The random mix creates a different board virtually every game. Skills - Clever trading, strategy, tactical skill, luck
- 3-4 Players, 60 minute playing time
- Tons of replay value
- New graphics, board and cards
- Expanded Rule Book
- Winner of "Game of the Century" award
Plan B Games Azul Board Game Board Games
Azul was designed by the world famous, award winning game author Michael Riesling. Azul captures the beautiful aesthetics of Moorish art in a contemporary board game. Players compete as artisans decorating the walls of the royal Palace of Dvora. By carefully drafting the correct Quantity and style of tiles, the most clever of artisans plan ahead to maximize the beauty of their work (not to mention their scores!) while ensuring they wasted no supplies in the process. Introduced by the moors, "azulejos" (originally white and blue ceramic tiles) were fully embraced by the Portuguese, when their King Manuel I, on a visit to the Alhambra Palace in Southern Spain, was mesmerized by the stunning beauty of the Moorish decorative tiles. The King, awestruck by the interior beauty of the Alhambra, immediately ordered that his own Palace in Portugal be decorated with similar wall tiles. As a tile-laying artist, you have been challenged to embellish the walls of the royal Palace of Dvora.
- High quality components and fun, accessible gameplay
- Fun tile drafting and tile placement mechanics
- For 2 - 4 artisans, age 8 and up
- Game plays in 30-40 minutes
Two to six players compete in this classic race around the board from base to home. Take shortcuts to zip ahead. Or, try the super shortcut to shoot across the board.
- WHATS IN A NAME: Aggravation, comes from capturing an opponent's piece by landing on their space, known as "aggravating".
- THE OBJECT: Two to six players compete in this classic game of race around the board from base to home. Be the first player to move your marbles around the board and reach home.
- THE PLAY: Take shortcuts to "zip" ahead. Or, try the super shortcut and shoot across the board! There are no safe spaces where player's marbles can't be captured.
- SPECIAL FEATURE: Our game accommodates up to 6 players!
- INCLUDES: Heavy duty gameboard with original 1962 artwork, 30 plastic marbles (5 ea. of 6 colors), one die and full instructions.
Buffalo Games Chickapig Board Game - A Strategic Board Game Where Chicken-Pig Hybrids Attempt to Reach Their Goal While Dodging Opponents, Hay Bales, and an Ever-Menacing Pooping Cow.
Break your flock of Chickapigs free while dodging opponents, hay bales, and an unruly pooping cow in this strategic board game. Chickapig breeder and game creator Brian Calhoun joins forces with his farming buddy Dave Matthews to bring this game from the farm to table.
It can be funny, silly, and sometimes really quite brilliant - Best Play
Chickapig is better for kids than chess because it introduces chess-like thinking, but in a fun light-hearted way - Judah Brownstein, former 12th grade National Chess Champion
"I love Chickapig! Its engaging, interactive, and has great replay value. Chickapig is mighty, mighty fun!" -Pete Fenlon, CEO Catan Studio
"The future looks bright for this farm-to-table age-versatile game. That is, until you slip in the poop and have to pick up a poop card" -Entertainment Weekly
"I cannot recommend Chickapig highly enough" - Coleman Charlton, Managing Editor, Catan Studio
Your First Edition Chickapig Game includes:
1 Game Box
1 Quad-fold Game Board
6 Chickapigs per color
4 Hay Bales per color
1 Cow Fence
8 Cow Poops
9 Poop Cards
9 Daisy Cards
1 Sand Timer
1 Custom Die
1 Rules Booklet
- AWARD WINNER - 2018 TOY OF THE YEAR Nominee & "Recommended by MENSA MIND GAMES" winner!
- AN EXCITING, FUN-FILLED STRATEGIC BOARD GAME where chicken-pig hybrids attempt to reach their goals while dodging opponents, hay bales, and an ever-menacing pooping cow.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY game for 2 or 4 players. Works great with teams or as a party game. Takes 30 - 60 mins to play
- EASY TO LEARN but serious chess-like strategy with just enough luck to keep everyone competitive.
- QUALITY - Over 50 wooden pieces with an organic, down-on-the-farm feel!
PlayMonster Classic Stratego Board Game
Two armies clash who will be victorious? Stratego is the classic game of battlefield strategy that has sold over 20 million copies worldwide. For over 50 years, Stratego has thrilled strategy game fans by inspiring them to challenge an opponent and attempt to lead their army to victory. Two players command armies and devise plans to deploy troops, using strategic attacks and clever Deception to break through the opponent line and capture the flag! for ages 8 and up.
- The classic game of battlefield strategy!
- Devise a Plan to capture your opponent's flag, and use your army wisely!
- Includes 30 red army pieces, 30 blue army pieces, 2 label sheets, game board, rules
- For 2 players, ages 8 and up
Winning Moves Games Parcheesi Royal Edition
Players Race to get all their Pawns into the Center Home Space. Ages 8 and Up. 2-4 Players. Game board. 16 plastic pawns (4 sets of 4 colors). 4 individual dice cups. 8 dice (4 sets) and instructions
- Contents: Gameboard, 16 plastic pawns (4 sets of 4 colors) 4 individual dice cups, 8 dice (4 sets) and instructions
- Classic game of chase, race and capture
- Ages 8 and up
- Players: 2 to 4
- Changing mat
- Shark rotator truepet upright corded bagless vacuum
- Weather app for apple watch
- What is the best spray paint for cars
- Herb grinder 2017
- Gimbal for iphone 7
- Of the best camp