DEWALT DWS780 12-Inch Double Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, One Size
The DEWALT 12" Double Bevel Compound Miter Saw is powered by a 15A 3,600 RPM and offers a new precise miter system and machined base fence support for optimal accuracy. Features a new handle design for maximum portability, cam lock miter, detent override, bevel crown stops and is best in class capacity. Constructed for easy, hassle-free use saw's capacities are miter 0 to 60 degree left, 0 to 50 degree right, bevel 0 to 48 degree left and right, cross cuts 2 x 14 on 90 degree and miters 2 x 10 on 45 degree, base capacity 6-1/2" left and right with a crown capacity of 6-5/8". Carbide blade, dust bag, wrench and manual, 90 day money back guarantee, one year service, three year limited warranty and accessory DW7187 adjustable miter saw laser system included. Weighs 54 pounds.
- New precise miter system
- Handle design for added portability
- 90 day money back guarantee
- Product does not include a stand
- Integrated XPS cross cut positioning system provides adjustment-free cut line indication
- Powerful 15 amp, 3,800 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive Back Fence design cuts up to 2 by 16 dimensional lumber at 90-degrees, 2 by 12 at 45 degrees
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops improves productivity, ensures accuracy
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75-percent of dust generated
- This product does not come with a stand
DEWALT DW716XPS Compound Miter Saw with XPS, 12-Inch
This DEWALT DW716XPS 12" Compound Miter Saw features the integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System, with an integrated high intensity LED light that casts shadows of the blade to be used like a laser to indicate cut location. No alignment necessary; change blade, bump / transport. The XPS system is operated by a simple on/off switch. This saw has a high visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy. A powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability. An easy to read scale allows you to make fast independent adjustment of bevel presets, the ability to quickly bevel from side to side, with 9 bevel stops. This saw offers tall sliding fences that support crown molding up to 6-5/8 in. nested and base molding up to 6-1/2 in. vertically against the fence, while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. Additional features on this miter saw include a miter pointer centered in a window for easy visibility, a bevel crown stop that can be reversed for either 52/38 or 45/45 crown, a cam-lock with miter detent override which makes it faster and more accurate, and a louvered guard that allows the user to see the blade. Includes: DW716XPS Compound Miter Saw, Carbide Tooth Blade, Dust Bag, Blade Wench.
- Integrated XPS Cross Cut Positioning System with LED light. No Load Speed 3800 rpm
- Powerful 15 amp motor delivers 3,600 RPM for extended power and durability.
- High visibility bevel scale that makes bevel adjustments fast and easy. 0-50 degrees left and right miter capacity for greater versatility
- Largest vertical capacity of 6-1/2" and largest nested crown capacity of 6-5/8"
- Cam-lock with miter detent override
Hitachi C12RSH2 15-Amp 12-Inch Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser Marker
The new Hitachi C12RSH2 sliding dual compound miter saw is equipped with a compact slide system that requires zero rear clearance. The fixed rail system allows the saw head to smoothly glide along the fixed rails, eliminating the rear clearance that other sliding miter saws require. The compact slide system decreases the footprint of the saw by up to a foot saving you valuable real estate in any shop environment. The saw also features all new tall sliding fences that allow you to cut much larger material, while easily sliding out of the way when making bevel cuts. The easily adjustable tool-less laser marker allows even the most novice users to make perfectly accurate cuts. Includes 12" 60T TCT Saw Blade (726100), Vice Assembly (339624), 17mm Box Wrench (333732), Dust Bag.
- Compact slide system allows the saw head to slide along fixed rails, for zero clearance. Laser Marker System from Hitachi increases cutting accuracy
- Max Cutting Capacities (HxW)- 90 Degree Cross Cut-4-3/16x12-1/4 inch or 4-11/16x10-3/16 inch. 45 Degree Miter (L/R)- 4-3/16x8-5/8 inch or 4-11/16x7-1/16 inch. 45 Degree Bevel (L)-2-3/4x12-1/4 inch or 2-15/16x10-3/16 inch. Compound Cut 45x45 (L/L)- 2-3/4x8-5/8 inch or 2-15/16x7-1/16 inch
- Powerful 15 Amp motor to tackle tough cutting jobs with ease
- Large sliding fence raises fence height to 5-1/8 inches to cut up to 7-1/2 inch crown molding vertically
- 0-57 degree miter angle to the right and 0-45 to the left for flexibility
- 0-45 degree bevel angle range to the right and left allowing users to quickly and easily flip the saw blade and leave the material in place
- Positive stops and indications on the miter and bevel scale, for easy to read measurements and quick settings
- Vertical handle with soft, vibration reducing elastomer grip adds comfort and control
Delta 26-2250 12" Dual Bevel Sliding Cruzer Miter Saw
Introducing the 12 inch. Delta CRUZER Miter saw with robot arms from military-grade aluminum for unsurpassed accuracy, smoothness and durability. Plus control Features that make CRUZERS the fastest dual-bevel Miter saws available today. Available in 12 inch or 10 inch blade models, CRUZERS have the latest technology available in Miter saws.
it starts with a heavy-duty base table, with a wide, sliding fence to securely hold crown molding up to 7.5 inches nested or 6.5 inch vertical baseboard. You get 60 degree right and 50 degree left Miter capability with positive stops at the most common Miter positions.
an easy-to reach bevel switch lets you bevel 45 degrees left or right. Stops at the most popular bevel angles and an accessible override switch make Delta CRUZERS the fastest, easiest to use Miter saws available.
patented flip down fence design gives the Cruzer line the widest cross cut capacity in its class. A huge 17.5 for the 12 CRUZER and 15.5 for the 10 CRUZER.
15 amp proprietary motor with belt drive is designed for maximum power and cooling. It has soft starts and an easy to use trigger design.
delta the measure of precision
- 12 in. Blade with versatile flip-down fence design for industry-best 18 in. Crosscut capacity.
- Adjustable Crown fence lock increases stacked Crown capacity at 45 to 7-1/2 inches
- Dual bevel 47 left/47 right with front bevel release and 7 positive stops at the most popular bevel angles and an easy to reach lever override to move between stops.
- 50 left miter/60 right miter capacity with 10 miter detents and positive stops
- One-hand front miter Controls with push button miter detent override and front bevel release for quick movement.
10" Compound Miter Saw
Makitas 10 Compound Miter Saw (model LS1040) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common miter cuts including a range of applications including woodworking, cabinetry, deck building, framing, and more.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1040 has a dynamically balanced 15 AMP direct drive motor with 4,600 RPM for improved performance. The direct drive motor with soft start delivers smoother start-ups and constant power, with no belts to slip or replace.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1040 has a dual post compound pivot arm, with bevel cuts up to 45 to the left. Miter adjustments range from 0-45 (left) and 0-52 (right), with 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 30, and 45 (left or right), and 0 (90 cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use and comfort features include a fluorescent light that works independently of the blade rotation to clearly illuminate the work surface, and a compact size (weighs only 27.3 lbs.) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1040 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 10 compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop.
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor for improved performance; 4,600 RPM
- Dual post compound pivoting arm
- Miter cuts 0-45 left and 0-52 right
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings: 15, 22.5, 30, 45, right or left and 0 (90 cuts)
- Bevel cuts up to 45 to the left
- Weighs only 27.3 lbs. for easy portability
- Precision machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts
- Performs compound cutting operations
- Shaft lock for easy blade changes
- Features powerful 15 amp motor and dual post compound pivoting arm
- Provides a large capability with cuts 52 degrees right and 47 degrees left with 9 positive stops at 15, 22-1/2, 30, 45 degrees left or right and 0 degrees
- Durably designed with a machined aluminum base, dual aluminum base, dual slide rails and a carbide tip blade
- Saw includes vertical vise, blade, wrench and triangular rule
- Covered by 1-Year warranty
DEWALT DHS790AT2 FLEXVOLT 120V MAX Corded / Cordless 12" Double Bevel Compound Sliding Miter Saw (includes 2 Batteries & Fast Charger)
The DEWALT DHS790AT2 flexible 120V MAX* double bevel compound sliding miter saw, features FLEXVOLT technology; the world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools. The flexible battery is backwards compatible with our 20V MAX* tools so you get up to 4X the runtime. (**With FLEXVOLT 60V max* battery when used with DEWALT 20V MAX* tools.) A powerful 120V Brushless motor provides long runtime compared to brushed motors. Designed for cutting wood, this miter saw offers extended runtime, capable of 310 cross cuts in baseboard molding. For ultimate accuracy, this miter saw offers easy to read bevel and miter scales, along with the CUTLINE blade positioning system. Tall sliding fences support crown molding up to 7-1/2" nested and base molding up to 6-3/4" vertically against the fence. Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 10 positive stops miters 60 to the right and 50 to the left providing increased capacity. With a tool weight of only 56 lbs., this miter saw is compact and portable. Specs: no load speed of 3800 RPM, arbor size: 5/8", vertical capacity (baseboard against fence): 6-3/4", vertical capacity (crown molding vertically nested): 7-1/2", horizontal capacity (baseboard lying flat): 16", horizontal capacity (crown molding lying flat): 13-3/4". Includes: (1) DHS790 miter saw, (1) blade, (1) blade wrench, (1) dust bag.
- Flexible - power of corded. Freedom of cordless. The world's first battery that automatically changes voltage when you change tools
- Runtime; Up to 289 Cross Cuts in 3-1/4" baseboard molding
- Powerful 120V Brushless motor provides longer runtime compared to Brushed motors
- CUTLINE blade positioning system; adjustment free cutline indicator
- Portability - Compact design weighs only 56lbs.
DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding Compound Miter Saw
The DEWALT DWS779 12" Sliding compound Miter saw features a powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor that delivers extended power and durability. It has a super efficient dust collection system that captures over 75 of dust generated. This miter saw also offers an exclusive back fence design which cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45.
- Powerful 15 amp, 3, 800 RPM motor delivers extended power and durability
- Exclusive back fence design cuts up to 2x16 dimensional lumber at 90 and 2x12 at 45
- Super efficient dust collection system captures over 75 of dust generated.
- Backed by DEWALT'S 3 year limited warranty
DEWALT DW715 15-Amp 12-Inch Single-Bevel Compound Miter Saw (Discontinued)
Adjustable stainless steel Miter detent plate with 11-positive stops delivers repeatable accuracy and worksite durability. Tall sliding fence supports crown molding up to 5-1/4" nested and base molding up to 6-1/2" vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts. 0-48 degree to the left and 0-3 degree to the right for increased capacity. 0-50 degree left and right Miter capacity for greater versatility. Cam lock Miter handle with miter detent override deliver Quick, accurate Miter angles. Hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 degrees. Lightweight with built-in carry handle for easy portability. Standard equipment: carbide blade, extension kit, dust bag, blade wrench. Specifications: 15.0 amps, 4, 000 RPM No load speed, 12" blade diameter, 5/8 or 1" Arbor size, 6-1/2" vertical capacity baseboard against fence, 5-1/4" vertical capacity crown molding vertically nested, 8" horizontal capacity baseboard lying flat, 6-1/2" horizontal capacity crown molding lying flat, 2 x 8" for 45 degree bevel cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" for 90 degree cross-cut capacity (dimensional lumber), 2 x 8" Max width for 90 degree cross-cut capacity, 4 x 6" dimensional lumber Max height for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 2 x 6 dimensional lumber Max width for 45 degree miter cut capacity, 42 lbs. Tool weight. 15 amp motor, 4, 000 RPM delivers extended power and durability. Stand not included.
- Includes: a carbide blade, dust bag, blade wrench and comfortable side handles in the base
- Miter detent override that allows you to override the miter stops and adjust to the desired setting without the saw slipping into the miter detents
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops
- Tall sliding fences that support crown moulding up to 5-1/4-Inch. nested and base moulding up to 6-1/2-Inch vertically against the fence while easily sliding out of the way for bevel cuts
- Crosscut capacity up to 2x8-Inch dimensional lumber
- Bevels to the left up to 48 and to the right up to 3, with positive stops at 0, 45 and 33.9 for cutting crown moulding laying flat
- 4 hardened steel bevel stops at 0, 33.9, 45 and 48 that delivers versatility at most common bevel angles
- Cam lock miter handle with miter detent override that eliminates the need to twist the handle to lock in on the angle
DEWALT DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw Stand
Durable Work Support Stand
DEWALTs DWX726 Rolling Miter Saw/Planer Stand allows for easy jobsite mobility thanks to its wide rubber wheels and fold-up design. The DWX726 is designed for a variety of contractors including cabinetmakers, trim carpenters, framers, installers and many other professionals who are tasked with using a miter saw on the jobsite.
With three-position pneumatically assisted raising and lowering, the DWX726 is easy to assemble to minimize downtime. The unit is also durable with a tubular steel construction that allows for 300 pounds of maximum weight capacity. The mounting rails are easily adjustable, and they can adapt to nearly any miter saw on the market. Additionally, the stand offers wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports, which provide up to 8 feet of material support. Weighing a manageable 67 pounds, the stand is 98 inches long and 32.5 inches wide when it is unfolded. To save space, the unit folds vertically and measures only 59.5 inches by 17 inches. Miter saw not included.
- Tool Width - Extended: 98 inches
- Tool Height - Extended: 32.5 inches
- Tool Width - Folded: 59.5 inches
- Tool Height - Folded: 17 inches
- Tool Weight: 67 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 75 pounds
DEWALT is a leading manufacturer of industrial power tools and accessories, including corded and cordless drills, saws, hammers, grinders, routers, planers, plate joiners, sanders, lasers, generators, compressors, nailers, saw blades, metal and masonry drill bits, abrasives, screw driving accessories and more. DEWALT tools can be found nationally and internationally, wherever tools are sold. With more than 1,000 factory-owned and authorized locations, DEWALT has one of the most extensive service and repair networks in North America.
- Wide adjustable infeed and outfeed work supports provide up to 8' of material support
- Easily adjustable mounting rails adapt to nearly any miter saw
- Wide rubber grip wheels provide easy jobsite mobility
- Three-position pneumatic assisted raising and lowering for the ultimate in flexibility and ease of set up
- Durable tubular steel construction allows for a 300-Pound maximum weight capacity
Bosch Power Tools GCM12SD - 15 Amp 12 in. Corded Dual-Bevel Sliding Glide Miter Saw with 60 Tooth Saw Blade
The 12 in. Dual-bevel Glide Miter saw features the smooth cutting motion, accurate performance and space-saving design of Bosch Patented axial-glide system.