Santa Fe's Historic Hotels (Images of America)
It is unknown when the earliest commercial lodging establishment came to Santa Fe. However, the first clear identification of a hotel at a specific site in Santa Fe dates to 1833, when Mary and James Donoho operated an inn on the site of what is now La Fonda on the Plaza, the Inn at the End of the Trail. This book presents an overview of Santa Fe hotels from the past and highlights the citys important remaining historic hotels. The chapters include key establishments that had their start in the early 20th century and continue in operation today. Most of them are still in buildings with considerable historic and architectural significance, such as Bishops Lodge, La Fonda, and the St. Francis. A chapter on an iconic Route 66 motor court, which is now known as the lovingly preserved El Rey Inn, is also included.
Santa Fe: Getaway Guide to America's Most Fascinating Town
Americas oldest capital city is the only one to have fascinated travelers for more than 400 years. Atop a rim of the vast upper Rio Grande basin 7,000 feet above sea level, it is one of the nations highest major towns. Nearby, the loftiest peaks of the southernmost Rocky Mountains provide a towering backdrop and a benign sheltered four-season climate. The unique site and relative isolation fostered slow, thoughtful growth. Today, Santa Fe has achieved world-class status as a fascinating getaway destination. Here, it is all about food; art; museums; operas and entertainment; leisure spas; and Rocky Mountain recreation. Santa Fe vies with any city as a top concentration of gourmet cuisine of many kinds (including peerless native food stylings) and at every level of cost. All of the most distinctive restaurants are reviewed in this guidebook. So are traditional and unusual attractions ranging from Americas oldest public building in continuous use to a purely 21st-century museum celebrating sensory interactions. Side trips to charming small villages are also provided, along with sylvan parks, a ski area, hiking and biking trails, and other outdoor recreation diversions. Lodgings, including all of the most romantic and luxurious resorts, hotels, and bed and breakfast inns, plus clean budget-oriented motels, are priced and described. More than 200 listings, plus a unique weather profile and a discussion of livability, are featured. This guidebook will provide all the information you need to make plans and discover why Santa Fe is Americas most fascinating getaway town.
Fodor's In Focus Santa Fe: with Taos and Albuquerque (Travel Guide)
Written by locals, Fodor's travel guides have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
On a 7,000-foot-high plateau at the base of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Santa Fe is one of the most visited small cities in the United States. The new Fodor's In Focus Santa Fe guide highlights the very best museums, one-of-a-kind cultural events, art galleries, and distinctive restaurants and shops that pack this small city.
This travel guide includes:
Dozens of maps
An 8-page color insert with a brief introduction and spectacular photos that capture the top experiences and attractions throughout Santa Fe
Hundreds of hotel and restaurant recommendations, with Fodor's Choice designating our top picks
Multiple itineraries to explore the top attractions and whats off the beaten path
Major sights such as The Museum of Indian Arts and Culture, Railyard District, Turquoise Trail, Santa Fe Opera, Santa Fe Plaza, Kasha Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, and Bandelier National Monument
Day Trips from Santa Fe with The Turquoise Trail, Kasha-Katuwe Tent Rocks National Monument, The Santa Fe Trail, Bandelier and Los Alamos, Georgia O'Keeffe Country, and The High Road to Taos
Coverage of Santa Fe, Taos, and Albuquerque
- Fodor s Travel Publications
Santa Fe Suite - Song Three (Spanish Spa Guitar)
Santa Fe Day Spa
- 1. Make Appointments. Make an appointment directly through your phone. Our staff will get back to you quickly to confirm availability.
- 2. Check your appointments. Once your requested appointment is confirmed, you'll receive notification within the app.
- 3. Specials. Keep up with seasonal offerings and specials.
- 4. General information.
- 5. Gallery
- 6. Menu
- many more
Santa Fe Day Spa - Birmingham, AL Gift Card (125)
Santa Fe Day Spa is a great place for your local spa-cation. We offer everything from hair styling, manicure and pedicures to body treatments, aesthetics and massage.
- 611 Doug Baker Boulevard, Suite 214D, Birmingham, AL 35242
- All gift card orders for this merchant will be fulfilled with a Spa & Wellness Gift Card by Spa Week.
Make: Arctic Spas; Model: The Santa Fe; Year: Unknown; Replacement spa and hot tub covers by BeyondNice
This is a BeyondNice brand replacement hot tub cover (made in USA) and features: A brand new, factory direct and manufactured just for you, spa cover Made any size up to 96 inches wide by 96 inches long, or 96 inches in diameter Standard foam cores that taper from 4 inches thick at the middle to 2 inches thick at the edges Standard 1.0 pound density, top quality virgin EPS foam cores (1.5 and 2.0 available) A 5 year standard warranty including coverage for waterlogging Manufactured in compliance with ASTM F1346 - 91(2012) Standards Non-corrosive Galvalum metal C-channels, 30 percent stronger than aluminum Polyethelene vapor barriers to keep moisture out 26 oz. Marine Grade (best for UV), mildew resistant vinyl 2 Nylon lifting handles, one on each side of the fold/hinge Marine Grade Polyester thread Steam stopper heat seals at each end of the hinge (full steam stopper available) 4 locking tie down straps Up to 6 inch wide skirt for weather and UV protection Typical time to manufacture is 10 - 15 business days Manufacturer of spa covers for 30 years
ORDERING Purchase this Amazon item, then provide your cover specifications such as shape, dimensions, color & skirt length. Every component can be specified to create the exact cover for your needs and budget. Your cover will be manufactured in about 3 weeks and shipped. Production cannot begin without your specifications, so do not delay in completing this process.
- Feel confident - shipping is free. Don't worry about paying full retail. Buy directly from the manufacturer here, pay wholesale and save your time and money.
- Feel secure - we have made ASTM compliant replacement covers for 30 years and deliver via freight directly to your residence.
- Feel safe - our hot tub covers are backed with a 5 year warranty, including water logging and no need to return your cover.
- Spa covers can have sloping tops for rain run off or be flat for protected areas such as under a deck. This cover is 4 inches thick, tapering to 2. Thicker options are available and insulate better.
- Per the spa maker - Shape: 1 side bowed out, 3 sides bowed in; Size: 93 X 89; These are provided for reference only. BeyondNice can not verify their accuracy.
Therapeutic Tubs Santa Fe Whirlpool Left Hand Drain Bath Tub
Includes 4-Piece faucet set and 7 in. extension kit. Deluxe whirlpool massages system includes six 360 degree directional water jets. Each individual water jet is also fully adjustable as far as pressure or velocity of water. Therapeutic air massage system includes 16 air jets. Three variable speed options, air jets are self cleaning so bacteria cannot cultivate within the air lines. Left side drain and right side seat. Slip resistant tub floor. Built in contoured 17 in. ADA compliant chair height seat for easy up and down. Revolutionary watertight and walk in tub door seal. Color matched built in safety grab bar for easy entry and exit. Free standing stainless steel support frame with six adjustable leveling feet. Inline water heater for ultimate temperature control. Tee heater for maximum water temperature comfort. Warranty: Life time guarantee for door seal, 12 years limited for tub. Made from industrial strength grade fiberglass and stainless steel support frame. Biscuit color and triple gel coat finish. No assembly required. 26 in. W x 53 in. D x 38 in. H (200 lbs.). Therapeutic Tubs "Santa Fe" Dual Whirlpool and Air Jetted Bath, enjoy the luxury of bathing once again, simple, safe, comfortable and convenient with a walk-in tub from Therapeutic Tubs. There is no straining or struggling to get in or out of the tub when you own a Symphony walk-in bathtub. Makes warm baths or soothing showers accessible to people who thought they'd never enjoy the luxury on their own again. The walk-in tub door, low-entry step (5 in.), 43.18 cm (17 in.) ADA compliant chair height seat, built-in Grab rail and slip resistant tub floor are just a few of the features that make independent bathing secure in a Therapeutic Tub. Built-in chair-height seat allows you to conveniently experience a comfortable, full body soak without the struggles of getting up and down. Air Switch finger tip touch controls make adjusting water flow and jet options as easy as touching a button.
- Includes 4-Piece faucet set and 7 in. extension kit
- Deluxe whirlpool massages system includes six 360 degree directional water jets
- Each individual water jet is also fully adjustable as far as pressure or velocity of water
- Therapeutic air massage system includes 16 air jets
- Three variable speed options, air jets are self cleaning so bacteria cannot cultivate within the air lines
Relaxso Microwavable SPA Slippers, Wool-Blend Santa Fe Grey
Our unique microwavable slippers allows them to be worn as indoor slippers on your feet. They provide a soothing natural therapy through your feet which can in turn relax and comfort your muscles. Use them to to help 'warm up' during the cold winter or release nurturing heat to soothe tired toes and achy arches. It can also relieve symptoms of arthritis, joint stiffness and other types of inflammation. Each made by gentle wool blend and a penetrating a fragrance aroma blend of mineral thermibeads & natural herbs. Great for relaxing as hot packs or cold packs. One size fits most.
- Warm up slippers provide a soothing natural therapy through your feet which can in turn relax and comfort your muscles
- Gentle micro fleece wearing to provide rejuvenating comfort
- Filled with a fragrance aroma blend of mineral thermibeads & natural herbs
- Heat therapy naturally for strengthen blood flow, soothing of bursitis, arthritis, stiffness & fatigue & rotator cuff injuries
- Cold therapy naturally for reduces tumidity, bruises which in turn can treat pain associated with joint & tendons
Weekend Explorer Santa Fe, New Mexico
- Cheap ergonomic keyboard
- Cheap curly hair products
- Led bulb for bathroom
- Cruise ships for singles
- Desk lamps
- 30 under cabinet range hood
- Hotel bars nyc