Hasbro Gaming Candy Land Kingdom Of Sweet Adventures Board Game For Kids Ages 3 & Up (Amazon Exclusive)
If you loved playing the Candy Land board game when you were a child, you can share the experience with your loved ones and start down the "magical" road to sweet surprises! This adorable version of the classic Candy Land game features gingerbread men as movers, colored cards, and fun illustrations that kids love, with different destinations like Cookie Commons and the chunky Chocolate Mountain. Players choose their cards, move their pawns, and let their imaginations soar as they make their way to the castle to win! For 2 to 4 players. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Candy Land when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to this sweet kids' board game
- RACE TO THE CASTLE: Players encounter all kinds of "delicious" surprises as they move their cute gingerbread man pawn around the path in a race to the castle
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Candy Land can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- GREAT GAME FOR LITTLE ONES: The Candy Land board game features colored cards, sweet destinations, and fun illustrations that kids love
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck, and instructions
- Sweet version of the classic boardgame features a race to the castle
- You encounter all kinds of delicious surprises
- Includes gameboard, 4 pawns, card deck and instructions
Wonder Forge Richard Scarry's Busytown, Eye Found It Toddler Toy and Game for Boys and Girls Age 3 and Up - A Fun Preschool Board Game
oin Huckle Cat and Lowly Worm on a Busytown adventure, racing around Busytown to search for hidden objects in this fun-filled collaborative. Richard Scarrys classic world comes to life in the gigantic, colorful game-board. Drive through city streets, and activity-filled farm, a busy airport, and a bustling harbor full of boats. Theres so much to discover along the way!
- What you get - The game includes 1 game board, 4 movers, 4 mover bases, 1 spinner, 1 ferry tile, 10 magnifying glass tokens, 6 food tiles, 30 goldbug cards, 1 sand timer, and instructions
- Fun play experience - Eye Found It is a ton of fun for 2-4 players and makes a great gift for kids and families. It's a cooperative game for preschoolers where you race across Busytown along a game board that's more than 6 feet long
- Clear instructions - The game is easy to learn with clear instructions, so you can start playing right away!
- Great replay value - You can race across Busytown over and over, and have a new and fun experience each time!
- Develops critical skills - Eye Found It encourages teamwork, promotes attention to detail, and reinforces object identification and matching skills
- Kids have fun and build confidence every time they say, "I found it!"
- Encourages teamwork
- Promotes attention to detail
- Reinforces object identification and matching skills
Hasbro Hi Ho! Cherry-O Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
It's the family favorite HI HO! CHERRY-O board game! Preschoolers can have so much fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they dont even realize theyre practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction. Players choose from two different play options and take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples and oranges from their tree. If the spinner lands on a bird or a dog players will have to return cherries to their tree. Landing on a spilled bucket means they have to start the game over! Think of the Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game when it comes to a fruity fun way for kids to practice math skills! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing the Hi Ho! Cherry-O game when you were a child? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for boys and girls ages 3 and up
- FUN COUNTING BOARD GAME: Kids ages 3 and up can have a blast picking pretend fruit from the trees on the game board, and filling their buckets. The spinner lets them know the number of pieces to pick -- or put back
- SIMPLE GAMEPLAY FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Players take turns picking pretend cherries, blueberries, apples, and oranges from their trees to fill their basket. The first to fill their basket wins
- PRACTICE BASIC MATH SKILLS: Kids can have such fun picking fruit to fill their baskets, they don't even realize they're practicing math skills, such as counting, addition and subtraction
- GREAT GIFT FOR BOYS AND GIRLS: The Hi Ho! Cherry-O board game makes a great birthday gift for both boys and girls ages 3 and up. Play it at home with the family. Use this fun counting game in the classroom
Educational Insights The Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game
our forest friends from the award-winning Sneaky, Snacky Squirrel Game are hungry and they need your help. This preschool game develops matching and sorting skills, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, and pre-handwriting skills. Spin the spinner, squeeze the matching colored acorn with your Squirrel Squeezers, and place it into your log. Be the first to fill your log with delicious acorns, and you win! You could also spin pick an acorn, steal an acorn, or lose an acorn, so be strategic, little squirrel. Includes one set of Squirrel Squeezers, 20 colored acorns, four logs, one game spinner, and game board (doubles as packaging). For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
- NO READING REQUIRED! Your forest pals are hungry and need your help. Help them find their acorns in this fun and addictive toddler board game designed to teach young children about colors. Easy to understand and play-no reading required. Easy set up and clean up; box doubles as storage.
- BEST-SELLING PRESCHOOL GAME 5 YEARS RUNNING! Reinforces color learning and helps develop matching skills, strategic thinking, turn-taking, hand-eye coordination, and fine motor skills.
- HOW TO PLAY: Spin the spinner and pick up the matching acorn with your Squirrel Squeezer, placing it in your log. The first to collect 5 acorns wins!
- INCLUDES colorful tree-shaped game board, Squirrel Squeezer, 20 colored acorns, 1 game spinner, 4 logs, and instruction guide.
- AWARD WINNING! Winner of Parents' Choice Award, Dr. Toy Best Picks, Good Housekeeping Best Toy, Canadian Toy Testing Council, and NAPPA Games Honors awards.
- Squirrel themed game
- Game board doubles as packaging
- Develops matching, sorting, strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and pre-handwriting skills
Chutes and Ladders Board Game for 2 to 4 Players Kids Ages 3 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
Climb up and slide down in the exciting game of ups and downs, Chutes and Ladders! The Chutes and Ladders board game for girls and boys has been around for over 60 years and has been enjoyed by families for generations. Players can see the square marked 100, but how will they get there? If a player lands their pawn on a good deed, they can shimmy up a ladder, but land on the wrong spot and they'll shoot down a chute! No reading is required to play this simple and easy game for preschoolers. Players spin the spinner to see how many spots they'll move. Will their new spot send them down or move them up, up, up? Slip, slide and see who will win the Chutes and Ladders board game. Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CLASSIC BEGINNER GAME: Do you remember playing Chutes and Ladders when you were a kid? Introduce new generations to the classic gameplay of this kids' board game for 2 to 4 players
- NO READING REQUIRED TO PLAY: For kids ages 3 and up, Chutes and Ladders can be a great game for kids who haven't learned how to read yet
- CLASSIC UP AND DOWN GAME FOR PRESCHOOLERS: Spin the spinner and move the pawn up the ladders and down the chutes. Chutes and Ladders is a classic game that children enjoy playing over and over
- BE THE FIRST TO REACH THE TOP: Players scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down! Land on good deeds to climb ladders but watch out for the chutes
- KIDS CAN PRACTICE NUMBERS: Children can practice counting and number recognition as they travel along the gameboard to get to the top
- Classic game challenges you to scramble to the top of the gameboard without slip-sliding down!
- Land on good deeds to climb ladders
- Watch out for the slide
- The first player to reach the 100 square wins
- Includes gameboard, spinner with arrow, 4 pawns with plastic stands and instructions.
Operation Electronic Board Game With Cards Kids Skill Game Ages 6 and Up (Amazon Exclusive)
In the Operation game, kids get to be the doctor and make Cavity Sam better or get the buzzer! Perform successful action noted on the cards by picking funny ailment pieces out of the game tray with a pair of tweezers. But watch out! If the tweezers touch the sides of the openings, the buzzer goes off and Cavity Sam's nose lights up! Then players look for their Specialist card that fits that action to earn an even higher fee. The player with the most money after all of the Funatomy parts have been removed wins the game! Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
- CHALLENGING AND FUN KIDS BOARD GAME: Players get to be "the doctor" and make Cavity Sam better or get the buzzer. Easy-grab ailment pieces and large openings help make gameplay fun for kids 6 and up
- SKILL AND COORDINATION: Players use their skill and coordination to remove the patient's "ailments" with the tweezers. Collect the most money by successfully removing the Funatomy parts to win
- INCLUDES DOCTOR CARDS AND SPECIALIST CARDS: Earn money if your removal of the Funatomy part didn't set off the buzzer. If it did, it's not a success and players get to use their Specialist card
- CHILDHOOD MEMORIES: This Operation game with classic gameplay is similar to what many people remember from their childhood. Introduce a new generation to this silly, electronic board game for kids
- FUN AND UNPREDICTABLE GAMEPLAY: The game features a surprising buzzer and a flashing nose when a player hits the sides with the tweezers
Pete the Cat the Missing Cupcakes Game
Find the missing cupcakes! Join Pete and his friends as they work together to get the missing cupcakes back from Grumpy Toad. Players collect colorful 3D cupcakes as they sing songs, act out physical activities, and identify favorite animals, foods, and words in this fun board game. It is a game of luck, simple strategy, and memory, that changes every time it is played. Children will want to play again and again. No reading required. For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up. University Games Briarpatch division is Americas leading preschool game and puzzle line, with more than 25 years of innovative and exceptional learning games.
- Find the missing cupcakes!
- Players work together to get the cupcakes back from Grumpy Toad
- Kids sing songs, act out physical activities, and identify favorite animals, foods, and words
- Fun board game for 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up
CatchStar Wack A Mole Mouse Fast Reflexes Whack A Mole Game Language Learning Durable Musical Whac Wackamole Educational Toys for Kids
Wack A Mouse Require Hand-eye Coordination Fast Reflexes Feature Language Learn Easy Play Durable Ideal Educational Toy For Family Fun Game And Competition
The Goal Of Whack A Mole Is To Beat 36 Total Levels And Get The Highest Score Possible.
For Every 9 Levels That You Beat, The Speed Increases. There Are A Total Of 4 Different Speeds.
Only 6 Mistakes Are Allowed Before The Wack A Mole Game Is Over.
Every Time A Level Is Beat, 1 Mistake Is Removed. Wack As Many Moles As You Can!
The Suction Cups At The Bottom Of The Station Keep Wack A Mouse From Moving. The Moles Are Easy To Hit.
Follow Each Steps Of Your Whac A Mole Game When You Received The Toy
1. Twist Toy Cover Switch Remove The Cover
2. Put 3 Aaa Battery Pack In The Toy
3. Connect The Battery Connecter
4 Turn On The Sound Switch And Choose Any Mode You Prefer
5 Press The Yellow Start Button And Choose The Level (hit Any Mole) To Play The Game.
1.model Name: Whack A Mole Game
2.packing Size: 13" X 9" X 2"
3.material: Abs Material.
4.package List: 1 X Mole Toy 1 X Hammer
There Are 3 Modes Option.
the First One(l1)is A Music Mode,
the Second (l2) Is Spanish Modes.
the Third Is (l3) Is English Modes
Kids Will Love Whacking These Moles wackamole wack A Mole mole wackamole whack A Mole Game wack A Mole Game whack A Mole whac A Mole wack A Mouse games For 3 Year Olds wack A Mole whac- A Mole On games For 4 Year Olds whacka Mole Game desktop Whack A Mole hammer Game small Wack A Mole listening Games For Kids wack The Mole Game whac A Mole Game kids Toys Wack A Mole light Up Toy Hammer wackamole Game wack A Mole Games whack A Mole Game whack A Mole mole wack A Mole Game mole Toy games For 3 Year Olds whac A Mole mole Figurine kids Toys And Games wack A Mole kids Games whac A Mole Game hammer Game
- 🎁EDUCATIONAL TOY AND PERFECT GIFT - Wack A Mouse Feature 4 Kinds Of Speed Levels, Easy Level Gives Visual Cues And Hard Level Require Attention Listening Skills Sound Awareness, Fast Reflexes, Stimulation Development. Reaction Time And Patience Concentrating On The Lights And Sounds. Game Speed And Accuracy Fast Reflexes Improve Children Listen Carefully Follow Directions And Agility Brings A Smile To Your Children Ideal Gift At Any Occasion Birthdays Anniversaries And Christmas!
- 🎁FAST REFLEXES AND COUNTING SCORE - Wack A Mole Require Hand-eye Coordination, Mole Heads Light Up Quickly And You Need To Pound Them On The Heads With Soft Hammers Before The Light Goes Out. Miss 2 Moles And One Light Goes Off If All Three Lights Go Out You Lose Each Mole Has Unique Color For You Can Compete With Your Children Or Friends By See Who Score The Most Point.
- 🎁LANGUAGE LEARN AND EASY PLAY - Whack A Mole Game Feature L1 Music Mode L2 English Mode, L3 Spanish Mode Help You Kids Learning Language Faster, Simply Put In The Battery Turn On The Sound Switch And Press The Yellow Start Button To Make It Work. The Suction Cups At The Bottom Of The Toy Keep Mole Toy From Moving
- 🎁DURABLE AND COLORFUL - Whack A Mole Handcrafted With Bright Plastic Material And Mallet Is Soft Makes Sure It Withstand Rough Play With Sounds Wisely Installed A Noise Muting Feature If It Noisy You install The 3 "AAA" Batteries Correctly(not Included) Turn On The Sound Switch Press The Start Button And Choose Any Mode By Hit Any Mole To Play The Game
- 🎁USER-FRIENDLY AND LIFETIME GUARANTEE - Wackamole Feature The Front-end Of The Hammer Using Soft Material Can Better Protect Kids And Without Worry About Damage Broken Affordable Price Is Your Best Choice We Promise This Product Lifetime Guarantee. If You Have Any Dissatisfaction With The Product Or Any Other Reason, Please Contact Us For Full Refund
The World of Eric Carle Let's Feed The Very Hungry Caterpillar Game
The Very Hungry Caterpillar is having an anniversary, and it's a big one! Celebrate the beloved book's 50th anniversary with the Let's Feed the Very Hungry Caterpillar Game. Children move colorful, 3D sculpted caterpillars from fruit to fruit, collecting a unique butterfly puzzle piece each time they stop to "eat." The first player to collect all five puzzle pieces and build a beautiful butterfly wins the game! Children practice decision-making by moving any direction on the board. They mix and match beautiful butterfly illustrations to create a different work of art every game. No reading required. University Games Briarpatch division is Americas leading preschool game and puzzle line, with 25 years of innovative and exceptional learning games. Eric Carles books have inspired children for more than 40 years. With over 144 million books sold worldwide, one of his books is sold every 30 seconds. The World of Eric Carle nurtures a childs love of literature and learning, encouraging imaginative play and exploration. Trusted by parents, teachers and librarians, and beloved by children worldwide for generations, The Very Hungry Caterpillar and other timeless storybooks come to life in colorfully creative products designed to inspire very hungry young minds.
- Transform your caterpillar into a beautiful butterfly with this fun game of counting, collecting, and building
- A fun board game based on Eric Carle's beloved, best-selling book
- Children practice decision-making by moving any direction on the board--no reading required!
- For 2 to 4 players, ages 3 and up
- Happy 50th Birthday, Very Hungry Caterpillar!
Soggy Doggy Board Game for Kids with Interactive Dog Toy
Who will get soaked first? Find out when you play Soggy Doggy, the showering, shaking, wet doggy game! Move your players around the board and take turns bathing this pup. But be careful! He loves to shake himself dry. If Soggy Doggy shakes all over you, wipe yourself off and head back to the start. The first one around the board wins! This anticipation-filled game of splishy splashy fun is great for kids and adults alike. So gather the family and get ready for a hilarious and exciting time with Soggy Doggy!
- Soggy Doggy is the action-packed, suspense-filled board game of bath time fun!
- Race around the board and take turns giving Soggy Doggy a bath. But watch out! He loves to shake himself dry!
- Get soaked and you're sent back to start. Make it around the bathtub and you win!
- Board game for kids aged 4. 2-4 players. Requires 3 x AA batteries (not included).
- Included: Soggy Doggy, Dog Frame, Bathtub, Game Board, 4 Game Pieces, 4 Tokens, 1 Die, Instructions
- Supplements for women's fitness
- Choice vs dynasty laser tag
- Hand saws for cutting trees
- Drill bit sharpening machines
- Hand held shower
- Nike walking shoes women
- 29 piece cobalt m 42 metal index drill bit set