Kenwood KAC-M1804 Compact 4-channel Amplifier
Kenwood 4ch amplifier 400w max. Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier. RMS power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 chan. Max power output: 400 watts. Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications. Extruded aluminum heat sink design.
- Kac-m1804 - Kenwood 4-channel 400w class d compact digital car amplifier
- Rms power rating: 4 ohms: 45 watts x 4 Chan, max power output: 400 watts
- Conformal coated circuit board suitable for marine applications
- Extruded aluminum heat sink design
Kenwood KAC-M3004 Compact 4 Channel Digital Amplifier
Many of today's power sports have very limited space to work in and tend to be a harsh environment for electronics because of the exposure to outdoor environments. Kenwood's compact performance amplifiers are small in size so they fit even the most limited installation areas. The amplifiers also use a conformal coated main pcb (printed circuit boards) which offer extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from damaging the product. - Rms power output 2o: 75w x 4 - perfect for boats, atv's, motorcycles, cars and more - dimensions(wxhxd): 6-1/2" x 1-3/4" x 3-7/8".
- Rms power
- 4o: 50 watts x 4
- 2o: 75 watts x 4
- Peak power: 600 watts
- Signal sensing turn-on
Kenwood 1177524 Compact Automotive/Marine Amplifier Class D Kac-M1824BT, 180W RMS, 400W PMPO, 4 Channel
With today's smartphones hosting a wide variety of listening choices such as stored music, internet radio, podcasts, etc., It is no wonder that customers want to use this as their primary listening source. Bluetooth offers the easiest and most popular connection, kac-m1824bt is not only your standalone Bluetooth gateway but if used with an in-dash receiver, it will double the power of a typical CD receiver with it's built-in 45watts x 4 of amplification. A water resistant controller can be used to adjust volume and change tracks. Many of today's power sports have very limited space to work in and tend to be a harsh environment for electronics because of the exposure to outdoor environments. Kenwood's compact performance amplifiers are small in size so they fit even the most limited installation areas. The amplifiers also use a conformal coated main pcb (printed circuit boards) which offer extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from damaging the product.
- New Kenwood 4 channel Bluetooth marine atv motorcycle amplifier (kacm1824bt)
- 45 watts x 4 at 4 ohms
- Peak power: 400 watts
Kenwood KAC-M3001 600W Class D Monoblock Compact Digital Car/ATV/Marine Certified Amplifier
Many of todays power sports have very limited space to work in and tend to be a harsh environment for electronics because of the exposure to outdoor environments. Kenwoods compact performance amplifiers are small in size so they fit even the most limited installation areas. The amplifiers also use a conformal coated main PCB (printed circuit boards) which offer extra layers of protection to help prevent moisture or damp air from damaging the product.
- Compact Series Monoblock Class D Car / Marine Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan. / 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 channel
- Max power output: 600 watts x 1 channel
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators: Soft start turn-on
- Operating Voltage : 14.4V11-16V allowable
Alpine MRV-F300 4-Channel Car Amplifier, 50 Watts RMS x 4
75W RMS x 4 (2, 14.4V, 1 THDN) 50W RMS x 4 (4, 14.4V, 1 THDN) Same power in a 40 smaller chassis Evolution to Class D digital platform New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
- 75W RMS X 4 (2, 14.4V, 1 THDN)
- 50W RMS X 4 (4, 14.4V, 1 THDN)
- Same Power In A 40 Smaller Chassis
- Evolution To Class D Digital Platform
Cerwin-Vega B52 Stealth Bomber Class D Amp (b52, 2 Channels, 1,000W)
The Cerwin-Vega Mobile Stealth Bomber Class D Amp (B52, 2 Channels, 500 Watts) features a speaker level Input with auto turn-on for more compatibility and application purposes. The advanced rollback power and thermal protection circuit ensures that the amplifier continuously plays when driven under the most extreme conditions. The BTR port will work with optional Cerwin-Vega Mobile's Bluetooth receivers to provide a seamless connection for streaming music with any Bluetooth-enabled device.
- Class D Ir Chipset
- Ultra compact High-density Aluminum Alloy Chassis
- Directed Power Mosfets Output
- Speaker-level Input With Auto Turn-on
- Advanced Rollback/thermal Protection
Rockford Fosgate PBR300X4 Punch 300 Watt 4 Channel Boosted Rail Amplifier
Since day one, we have spearheaded the car audio revolution. Nothing has changed. Rockford Fosgate is still the global leader in audio innovation and your passion is our purpose. We engineer the best audio systems for your lifestyle. Note-led illuminates blue when the unit is turned on and red if a short circuit or low impedance is detected at the speaker connections or the amplifiers internal components become too hot engaging the protection. The amplifier will shut down to cool if this occurs. Mounting the amplifier in the passenger compartment will work as long as you provide a sufficient amount of air for the amplifier to cool itself. If you are going to mount the amplifier under the seat of the vehicle, you must have at least 1 inch of air gap around the amplifiers heatsink. Less than 1 inch of air gap around passenger compartment it will not provide proper cooling and will severely affect the performance of the amplifier, which is strongly not recommended. Avoid setting the amplifier gain very high as noise and distortion will increase significantly
- Four-channel, 4-ohm (only) amplifier with 75 Watts x 4 @ 4-Ohms RMS power rating and 300 watts RMS total power. The suggested alternator is 75 A and the recommended fuse is 50 A
- Designed for stereo front/rear systems that require little space--just 1.53 x 4.25 x 6.75 inches
- High- and low-level inputs with variable 4-6 volt hi level DC offset voltage input turn-on control
- Selectable 80Hz LP/AP/80Hz HP filter @ 12dB/Octave
- One-year limited warranty
Planet Audio AC800.4 Anarchy 800 Watt, 4 Channel, 2/4 Ohm Stable Class A/B, Full Range, Bridgeable, MOSFET Car Amplifier
Drive up your music vibes with the Planet Audio Anarchy AC800.4 4-Channel Class A/B Full Range Amplifier. This powerful 2-Ohms stable Amplifier features 800 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply for clean, strong sound. Customize the sound with Variable Low Pass Crossover, Fixed High Pass Crossover and Bass Boost. Bridge channels for more power and flexibility. The Anarchy Series of Amplifiers are built to break the rules, allowing you to customize and control your sound so you can live like a mobile anarchist, clear and loud. Revolutionize your audio experience with the Planet Audio AC800.4.
For more product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: 200 Watts Max x 4 @ 2-Ohms, 100 Watts Max x 4 @ 4-Ohms, 400 Watts Max x 2 Bridged @ 4 Ohms
- CLASS A/B TOPOLOGY: Class 'A' amplifiers have enormous amount of current flowing through its output transistors with no audio signal. Class 'B' amplifiers have no current flowing through its outputs with no audio signal. Efficiency is the name of the game
- FULL RANGE: With a Full Range amplifier you not only have the option to run your speakers, but also your subwoofers
- VARIABLE GAIN CONTROL: The gain control is not for adjusting volume. It simply adjusts the amount of signal that is coming from your receiver and going to your amplifier
- VARIABLE BASS BOOST: With Variable Bass Boost you have the control of exactly how much BASS you want to pump out to your subwoofer(s)
- BRIDGEABLE: Dramatically increase the power output to you speakers and subwoofers by connecting two amplifier channels
- OTHER SPECS: Dimensions - Depth 10" x Width 10" x Height 2.4", Weight - 6.6 lbs., 85 Watts x 4 channels. S/N Ratio (A-Weighted) 102 dB
- WARRANTY: Planet Audio provides a powerful 6 year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon.com. We strongly encourage professional installation of this product to ensure proper and safe functionality
Soundstream ST4.10000D Compact 4-Channel Car Amplifier 90WX4 - ST4.1000D
If you're in need of an amplifier that takes up little space but delivers a big sound, Soundstream's Stealth amplifiers can fill the bill. At about 3" deep by 7-1/2" wide, the ST4.1000D 4-channel amp will fit just about anywhere, delivering 90 watts per channel to your front and rear speakers, or up to 250 watts per channel in 2-channel mode to your subs. That's a lot of power in a tiny package.
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 250 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- Mosfet power supply
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
BOSS Audio R1002 Car Amplifier 2 Channel, 200 Watts Max Power, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Full Range
Power up your music on the trails or water with the Boss Audio Riot R1002 2 Channel Class A/B Amplifier. This 2-Ohm stable Amplifier features 200 Watts Max Power with a MOSFET power supply to get your music in gear. Amplifiers in the Riot Series are perfect for first time car audio buyers looking for enhanced sound and performance for their system at an affordable price. Get better sound with the Boss Audio R1002. For further product details, please scroll down.
- POWER: Maximum Power output of 200 Watts at 2 Ohms into two channels. Maximum power output of 100 Watts at 4 Ohms into two channels
- HIGH LEVEL INPUTS: Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. Speaker level inputs will be used to connect the R1002 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- LOW LEVEL INPUTS: Line level inputs, also known as RCA inputs or low-level inputs, use RCA interconnect cables to link the R1002 with the source unit. Most aftermarket radios have multiple pairs of RCA outputs that can connect to multiple amplifiers
- VARIABLE INPUT GAIN CONTROL: The Variable Input Control allows the amplifier input to match the output signal from the head unit to achieve optimum performance when adjusted properly.
- WARRANTY: BOSS Audio Systems provides a Powerful 6 Year Platinum Online Dealer Warranty so long as the purchase is made through Amazon Dot Com
- Gym duffle bag
- Small suv with best legroom
- Laptops for writers 2016
- Gmc sierra leveling kit reviews
- Tracfone camera phone
- Survival tool
- Steam cleaners