Elgato Game Capture HD60 S - Stream and Record in 1080p60, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360
Elgato Game Capture HD60 S - System Requirements and Technical Specifications
- PC: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- 4th generation quadcore Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
- Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
- 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
- Internet connection
- Interface: USB 3.0
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
- Dimensions: 4.4 x 3 x 0.75 in
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Comes with: Elgato Game Capture HD60 S, USB cable, HDMI cable
- Stunning 1080p quality with 60 fps. For Mac- GPU- AMD or NVIDIA. For windows- GPU- Intel HD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better). CPU- Intel i5-4xxx quad or better for both OS
- State-of-the-art USB 3.0 Type C connection , Capture Birate- Upto 40 Mbps
- Built-in live streaming to Twitch, YouTube & more
- Instant Gameview: stream with superior low latency technology. Supported OS - Windows 10 (64-bit). MacOS Sierra 10.12 or later
- Stream Command: add webcam, overlays, and more. Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual/Installation steps. Nintendo switch(unencrypted HDMI)
HDMI Game Capture Card HD Video Capture 1080P HDMI Video Recorder Compatible with Xbox One/ PS4/ Wii U /Nintendo Switch etc. Support Mic in
Codec: Hardware MPEG4 encoder
LED indicator for working status
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p)
Record Format: Video / AVI MPEG4, Audio / AAC Stereo
Record Quality: Max [email protected] 30fps
Record File: Max 2GB/per file
Record Place: Max 140MB/minute, 8.4GB/hour
1x HDMI/YPbPr Recorder
1x Component Video Adapter Cable
1x HDMI cable
1x Power supply DC 5V 2A
1x Video editing software CD
Please contact us to get a new one if the key doesn't work.
- 1080P HDMI Capture-- HDMI Game Video Recorder captures the video and games to 1080P, and then save them to a USB flash drive or HDD, this capture card doesn't support live stream
- Save to USB Device-- Directly plug one USB Flash drive FAT32 to get the video anywhere, anytime; Share gameplay and have fun with your friends wherever you are; supports up to 128G for USB drive & 2TB for hard drive; work with USB3.0 as well as USB2.0
- Mic-in for Commentary-- With extra audio input allows you to record your voice (NO conversation)with a microphone live video gameplay together; The audio from microphone can be heard when you review the recorded video on computer, not heard while recording,ONLY work with 3.5mm three section microphone headset
- Simple Installation-- Easy to work without any adjustment, save videos to USB device, doesn't work with PC directly, 1080P one-touch recording, and press the button again to stop recording
- Broad Application-- Compatible with most HDMI outputs, you can capture a 1080P video via Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, Wii U, STB, DVD, BlueRay or other video sources; DON'T work for devices with HDCP 2.2; We stand by our products 100 with a 12-month warranty
Elgato Stream Deck - Live Content Creation Controller with 15 customizable LCD keys, adjustable stand, for Windows 10 and macOS 10.11 or later
Stream Deck puts 15 LCD keys at your fingertips for ultimate studio control. Simply tap to switch scenes, launch media, tweet your feats and more. Personalize your keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds, and get visual feedback every time you execute a command. With Stream Deck, maximize your production value and focus on what matters most: your audience. Interface - Integrated USB 2.0 cable
- 15 LCD keys: tap to switch scenes, launch media, adjust audio and more
- Fully customizable: personalize keys with custom icons or choose from hundreds
- Direct integration: control Game Capture, OBS, XSplit, TipeeeStream, Twitch, YouTube, Mixer, and more
- Easy setup: simply drag and drop actions onto keys in the app
- Unlimited control: nest folders within folders to store as many actions as you want
HDMI Game Video Capture Card, USB 3.0 Capture Device, 1080P 60fps Video & Audio Grabber, Broadcast Live and Record for Xbox One PS4 Wii U Nintendo Switch Consoles DSLR Camcorder etc.
Notice1: Please follow the user manual for the setting or it maybe causes audio problem.
Notice2: Please make sure your devices support HDMI output.
Capture or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0 with resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p) at 60fps. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the device will internally up or down-covert the input signal. Because the device uses the existing drivers on your computer, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers (even possible to use with Skype, Google Hangouts, WebEx and more).
HDMI Video Formats: 1080p/60Hz 8-bit, (RGB, YUV)
HDMI Audio Input: 1 LPCM audio signal
Resolutions: 1920*1200 / 1920*1080 / 1680*1050 / 1600*1200 / 1440*900 / 1368*768 / 1280*1024 / 1280*960 / 1280*800 / 1280*720 / 1024*768 / 1024*576 / 960*540 / 856*480 / 800*600 / 768*576 / 720*576 / 720*480 / 640*480 / 640*360
Frame Rate: 24 / 25 / 29.97 / 30 / 50 / 59.94 / 60 fps
Video Sampling Rate: HDMI: 165MHz
Audio and Video Capture: Standards UVC (USB video class) and UAC (USB audio class)
Output Color Space: YUY2, RGB24
Hardware Color Space Conversion
Hardware Up/down Scaling
Image Adjustment of brightness, contrast, hue, saturation
Windows 7/8/8.1/10/2008/2008 R2/2012 (x86 & x64)
Linux (based on V4L2 , supports x86, x64 & arm architecture)
OS X (10.8 and above)
OBS Studio (Windows, OS X, Linux), Windows Media Encoder (Windows), Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder (Windows, OS X), Real Producer Plus (Windows), VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux), QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X), QuickTime Player (OS X), Wirecast (Windows, OS X), etc...
Development Interface Compatibility:
DirectShow (Windows), DirectSound (Windows), V4L2 (Linux), ALSA (Linux), OS X (QuickTime), etc.
- HDMI Video Capture It can display HDMI content, video recording, meeting recording, game recording and other functions on the computer. If you need to stream or record at a certain resolution, the device will internally up or down-covert the input signal. Because the device uses the existing drivers on your computer, the capture device will work with any software that supports those drivers (even possible to use with Skype, Google Hangouts, WebEx and more).
- 1080p @60Hz Record or stream an HDMI signal via USB 3.0(2.0) with resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 at 60fps.
- UVC and UAV Standards The capture meets Standards UVC (USB video class) and UAC (USB audio class) without installing any other driver, plug and play.
- Operating System It supports Windows 7/8/10, MAC OS X, Linus operating system.
- Connecting Connect HDMI video source via HDMI wire (purchase by yourself) and the USB access to the PC's USB 3.0 interface (USB 2.0).
AVerMedia AVerCapture HD, Game Streaming and Game Capture, High Definition 1080p, Ultra Low Latency, H.264 Hardware Encoding Game Recorder - USB Video Capture (GL310)
A USB box that captures, records, and streams your HD video content up to 1080p, Aver Capture HD has been streamlined for users who prefer to work directly with their PCs, Macs, or other laptop. This capture device comes with H.264 hardware encoder, which delivers lower CPU usage and smaller file size even for full HD footage. Best of all, the file format is user-friendly for any post-editing or uploading needs. Aver Capture HD acquires HD footage via the HDMI connection, while its pass-thru function guarantees a smooth HD playback or viewing experience. In addition, the on-board hot button makes quick recording and streaming possible with one easy click. Videos and footage can be directly connected to any streaming platform, and you can add your own touch with voiceovers during the streaming process.
- Stream and record Xbox, PlayStation, WiiU, Nintendo Switch, or NES Classic Edition console gameplay. TimeShift - Record retroactively
- Capture in full HD 1080p with H.264 hardware encoder. Windows 10 , Windows 8.1 , Windows 7 , Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Ultra low latency streaming and recording. Record Format:MPEG 4 (H.264AAC); Graphics Card - VGA card with support for DirectX 10.0c or above
- Note-lgp lite does not support viewing, recording and streaming of hdcp protected signals. Recentral for mac, does not support video streaming it only support video recording
- Stream Engine - Allows compatibility for popular streaming software.Please note that GL310 does not support MacOS 10.14 or above
- Stream or share directly to YouTube, Twitch, and more with built-in commentary and RECentral software
- 2-year warranty after registration at AVerrmedia website
AVerMedia Live Gamer 4K (GC573)
Live Gamer 4K (LG4K) is the embodiment of what next generation of game capture is all about. Mighty in every aspect, from capturing 4K HDR content to amazingly high frame capturing of up to 240 FPS, the LG4K is bringing the future of video capture to all gamers and content creators.
- 4Kp60 High Dynamic Range (HDR) Recording
- High Frame Rate: Capture up to 240 fps
- Ultra Low Latency: enjoy playing uncompressed video straight on their PC monitor with virtually no latency
- RGB Lighting: 3 preset RGB modes
- CyberLink PowerDirector 15 included for 4K video editing
1080P Game Video Capture Card with HDMI and YpbPr Input, Mic-in Video Recorder Compatible with Xbox 360/One/ PS3 /PS4 etc
HD Video Capture
This Video Capture lets you record video from HDMI, YPBPR devices to USB flash drive.
It doesn't support for live streaming, and it doesn't work with computer directly, either.
1080P Game Capture
* Input Resolution/Pass-through: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
* Capture Resolution: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p),1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p)
1. Software: Arcsoft Showbiz
2. Video Editing: Timeline/Storyboard edit, Split / Divide Scenes, Multi Trim Scenes
3. Video Export:
Upload to YouTube
Portable Device: iPod, iPhone, iPod Touch, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox
File: MPEG 1/2/4, WMV HD, QuickTime (MOV)
4. Operating System: Windows 8 (32/64 bit), Windows 7 (32/64 bit), Windows Vista (32/64 bit)
5. CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz, AMD Athlon 64X2 Dual Core 3.0GHz
6. Memory: 4 GB RAM
7. Graphics Card: VGA card with support for DirectX 10.0c or above
* ONLY work with 3.5mm three-section microphone/ headset
* You can plug an 3.5mm external microphone to record your own voice when playing games, it doesn't record converstation from others.
1* HD Video Capture
1* HDMI cable
1* Component Video cable adapter
1* DC adapter
1* Software CD
1* User Manual
- HDMI & YPbPr Input - A game capture card to record videos or audio files. Records full HD 1080p video quality with HDMI and YPbPr input, HDMI input supports up to 1080P capture resolution, YPbPr Input supports up to 480P resolution; DON'T work for HDCP2.2 devices, NOT support live streaming
- 1080P Resolution - Record up to 1080P HD video for HDMI device into USB disk/Hard drive directly and the resolution all depends on the video source,not changeable by capture. It supports up to 128G for USB drive FAT32& 2TB for hard drive, work with USB3.0 as well as UBS2.0 flash drive
- Mic-in for Commentary - Supports connecting a microphone and record your voice to comment when playing a game, Not record a conversation. Work with both YPbPr and HDMI input; ONLY work with 3.5mm three section microphone headset
- Not for Live Streaming - This version doesn't support to stream video with any device, If you need one for streaming, please purchase the other version B074863G59
- Portable Design - Bring it out of your room and share the gameplay and fun with your friends anywhere; We stand by our products 100 with a 12-month warranty
AVerMedia Live Gamer HD 2 Full HD 1080p 60 Record and Stream Multi-Card Support Low-Latency Pass-Through Real-Time Gameplay PCIe Ryzen Support (GC570)
The Live Gamer HD2 is a PCIe capture card built for professional YouTubers and Streamers. It records and streams Xbox, PlayStation, Wii U or Nintendo Switch gameplay directly to Twitch, YouTube, Facebook or Beam. The latest RECentral 3 Software provides live editing and customizable quality settings for clipping and combing video in real-time buffering.
- Stream and record Xbox, PlayStation, Wii U or Nintendo Switch and PC gameplay in Full HD 1080p60
- Plug and play support for Windows (except Win7). Real-time gameplay with low latency HDMI pass-through
- Supports uncompressed video output for superior picture quality and compressed video output with low bandwidth demand
- Multi-card support. Use up to 4 cards on your gaming PC. AMD Ryzen Support
- RECentral 3 - Support Live Editing, Customizable Quality Settings, and Content Overlay for Stream & Record.Windows 10 / 8.1 (Support UVC Protocol) Windows 7 Requires driver installation
- 2-year warranty after registration at AVerMedia website
MiraBox Capture Card,USB 3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card Device With HDMI Loop-out Support HD Video HDCP 1080P Windows 7 8 10 Linux Youtube OBS Twitch for PS3 PS4 Xbox Wii U Streaming and Recording, HSV321
Mirabox USB3.0 HDMI Game Capture Card HSV321 - System Requirements and Technical Specifications
PC: Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
4th generation quadcore Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-4xxx or comparable)
Intel HD or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 600 series graphics (or better)
4 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
Interface: USB 3.0
Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and Wii U (unencrypted HDMI)
Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
Supported resolutions: 1080p60, 1080p30, 1080i, 720p60, 720p30, 576p, 576i, 480p
Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.5 x 0.86 in Weight: 3.7 oz Comes with: Game Capture HSV321, USB cable, user manual
- Stronger CompatibilityThis 1080P hdmi capture card can be compatible with all 1080P 720P hdmi device, such as Wii U, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, Wii, Nintendo Switch, DVD, camera, ZOSI security camera, DSLR and set top box etc.
- 1080P With 60FPS,Support HDCPThe HD video capture card can support HDCP 1080P with 60FPS, it is very suitable to use it for game live streaming.
- Faster Data TransmitionUSB3.0 high speed transmission port,let your live streaming to Twitch, Youtube, OBS, Potplayer and VLC more easily.
- ZERO Latency HDMI LoopoutThere is no latency when you use the hdmi loopout port, the hdmi loopout port is very usefully when you are making a game live streaming.
- Plug and Play,No Need to Install DriverIt is compatible with Lunix, Mac OS, windows 7/8/10, very easy to setup, there is no need to install driver.
USB Capture HDMI Video Card, Broadcast Live Stream and Record, HDMI to USB Dongle Full HD 1080P Live Streaming Video Game Grabber Converter
The Rybozen delivers huge results
from a tiny device with a footprint smaller than a credit card.
HDMI live capture for any application from videoconferencing to streaming to video wall display has never been easier.
This driver-free device is truly plug-n-play,
and compatible with Windows, Linux and OS X systems,
and across multiple USB 3.0 and 2.0 chipsets.
The HDMI dongles support up to 1920x1200p60 with error-free, reliable, stable, high quality video processing.
From hardware scaling to automatic deinterlacing,
flexible features are packed into its compact design
It can capture one single channel HD HDMI video signals.
Connect the signal sources such as Blu-Ray Player, Xbox Ps3 Ps4 Station, Laptop, TV box, SLR cameras, audio/video receiver, satellite receivers, SLR cameras with HDMI output.
It can automatically detect the input video formats and it will adjust to the set output size and frame rate automatically.
It can capture the video save in the computer can be reviewed whenever you want.
Interface: USB 3.0
A/V Input: HDMI v1.4
A/V Output:USB 3.0
Host Interface: USB3.0, 300-350MB/s, USB2.0, 40MB/s
Input Formats:480p to 1080p
Output Resolutions: 480p to 1080p
Support Software: OBS Studio (windows, OS X);
Windows Media Encoder (Windows); Adobe Flash
Media Live - Encoder (Windows, OS X); Real Producer
Plus (Windows); VLC (Windows, OS X, Linux);
QuickTime Broadcaster (OS X); QuickTime Player (OS X);
Wirecast (Windows, OS X); vMix(Windows);
Potplayer(Windows) and etc.
Operation System Requirement: Windows 7, 8, 10, OS X 10.9 or later, Linux
- HD Video Capture----Support most common software ,such as AMCap 9.22, OBS and XSplit ,Livestream Studio.
- Plug-N-Play----No need install driver,true PnP ,compatible most video software on Linux, Windows and Mac. won't occupy CPU. No freeze with correct setting.
- Recording----With high speed USB 3.0 ,It can capture one signal channel HD HDMI video signal.Detect input and adjust output automatically. Options for requireded output. 1080p/60fps & UAC and UVC in & YUV 422 out. For green hand & pro. Suitable for devices with HDMI output such as blu-ray player, PS3/4, Xbox one ,360, Wii U etc.Capture resolutions up to 1080p ,60fps
- Sharing-----HD Video Capture Support live video streaming, webcasting and video conferencingRecord and Share your Live Streaming Video,with the HDMI output, Video recording can be synchronized to a larger screen.
- Converting----Convert HDMI signals to USB 3.0 ,Streaming to Facebook,Twitch,YouTube,dailyMotion,Hitbox and more
- Odor bombs for house
- Kate spade crossbody bag
- Budget dress shoes
- The best blackhead strips
- Winery to visit in oregon
- Kids beach toys
- Laser measurement tool