Fender Frontman 10G Electric Guitar Amplifier
Our Frontman amps deliver quality tone at a great price, with custom-voiced built-in overdrive for great tone and the unmistakable Fender Blackface look. The 10-watt Frontman 10G features a 6-inch Special Design speaker and a selectable gain control that can rock guitar tones from tube-emulated overdrive to full-strength ultra-saturated distortion; perfect for blues, metal and the famous Fender clean tone. Closed-back design gives a heavier bass response; the 1/8-inch input lets you play along with your media player of choice; and the 1/8-inch headphone output is great for silent practicing.
- 10 Watts
- 1-6" Fender Special Design Speaker
- One Channel
- Controls: Gain, Over-Drive Select Switch, Volume, Treble, Bass
- Other Features: 1/4" Instrument Input, 2-Band EQ, 1/8" Auxiliary Input Jack for Jam-Along with Media Player or CD, 1/8" Headphone Output Jack for Silent Practice, Closed-Back Design for Heavier Bass Response
Sawtooth 10-Watt Electric Guitar Amp with Instrument Cable & Pick Sampler
The new Sawtooth 10-watt guitar amp produces a variety of tones in a compact size. The perfect practice amp for going over scales, chords, and simply rockin' out to your favorite tunes! This amp has volume, treble, mid and bass controls along with an overdrive switch that allows you to go between clean and overdriven sounds. The Sawtooth 10-watt amp is a great starter amp and serves as the perfect practice tool for those that graduate to a larger amp. Pick up a Sawtooth today and start jammin' with power!
- Power Requirements & Consumption: 120VAC, 60Hz
- Total Output Power (RMS): 10W RMS @ 4
- Speaker: 6.5"; Controls: Volume, Gain, Drive
- Master EQ: Treble, Middle, Bass; Jacks: Input- 6.35 MONO JACK; Headphones- 6.35 STEREO JACK
- Includes: ChromaCast 10ft Instrument Cable & Pick Sampler
Danelectro Electric Guitar Mini Amplifier Aqua N10A
The Dan electro Honey Tone N-10 Guitar Mini Amp cranks like a little hot rod has a great clean or overdriven sound. The Honey Tone amp also boasts a real leather handle, belt clip, headphone jack, Volume, Tone, and Overdrive controls. The Honey Tone N-10 amp is powered by 9-volt battery (included) or a Dan electro DA-1 adapter.
- Great clean and overdrive tones (Best with Polaroid 9V Batteries)
- Leather handle
- Belt clip
- Headphone jack
- Color: Aqua
Wireless Bluetooth Home Audio Amplifier - 90W Dual Channel Mini Portable Power Stereo Sound Receiver w/ Speaker Selector, RCA, AUX, LED, 12V Adapter - For iPad, iPhone, PA, Studio Use - Pyle PFA330BT
PyleHome Model : PFA330BT
Mini Bluetooth Audio Amplifier
Bluetooth Mini Blue Compact Audio Amplifier, Aux (3.5mm) Input, Push-Type Speaker Terminals, 90 Watt AmpFeatures:
The Pyle PFA330BT is a compact and powerful mini Bluetooth amplifier. This palm-sized high power system features built-in Bluetooth wireless streaming that works with all of your favorite devices (like Smartphones, Tablets, Computers, etc.). It gives you the ability to instantly stream audio from your device's music library and control it all wirelessly. The portable size allows you to conveniently take it from room to room in the house, or bring it along and connect it to your vehicle. It's perfect anywhere you need sound amplifying technology with ultra low distortion levels for acoustically accurate music reproduction. Fine-tune your audio levels of connected external devices with the front panel rotary controls. Additional system features include RCA (L/R) Audio Inputs, 1/4'' Mic Input, Push-Type Speaker Terminals and Aux (3.5mm) Connector. Includes 12V DC adaptor.
- 90 WATT POWER: The Pyle Dual Channel Audio Amplifier gives your entertainment or PA system a boost, Offers low distortion w/ acoustically accurate audio reproduction. Supports speakers w/ 4-8 ohm impedance allows you to enjoy high-quality audio
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY: The small professional integrated indoor stereo receiver is equipped with Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today's latest devices including smartphones, tablets, laptops, computers w/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- INPUT SELECTOR: It features Bluetooth and AUX/MP3 switch button which allows you to select which input you are going to use. Push the button all the way down to use your Bluetooth enabled devices and release the button to use AUX/MP3 devices
- 3 INPUTS: professional class-T amp supports various external devices. Connect android phone, iPhone, iPod, MP3 to the 3.5mm jack input to enjoy acoustic amplified sound w/ the speaker. It also has RCA, AUX, MIC input
- EQ CONTROLS: This multi-purpose portable 2-channel compact home theater digital stereo receiver box features crisp buttons and rotary knob controls for audio adjustment. It also has a blue LED volume knob which also serves as a power indicator
Pyle Phono Turntable Preamp - Mini Electronic Audio Stereo Phonograph Preamplifier with RCA Input, RCA Output & Low Noise Operation Powered by 12 Volt DC Adapter - PP999
PylePro Model : PP999
Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable
Compact Ultra-Low Noise Phono Turntable Preamp with 12-Volt Adaptor - Preamplifier
This electronic preamplifier stands up to the test and will provide you with serious sound performance. The PP999 is perfect for bringing your studio equipment's phono-level output to a more suitable and manageable line-level output. It'll take your audio signal, amplify its strength and prepare it for further processing by your receiver or amplifier. Preamps technically provide voltage gain to your desired equipment and are key to assisting the signal source. The ultra-low noise audio conditioning circuitry allows the preamp to boost audio to levels that are more manageable for various types of audio equipment. You'll find it easier to adjust the recording level volumes of different sources and instruments alike. You should position your preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference. Preamps can sometimes come built into the stereo equipment, but if that's not the case, the PP999 is an easy install, wise choice and great addition to any musician or producer. Take your sounds and audio production skills to the next level with the PP999 Preamplifier.
- CONVERTS PHONO SIGNALS: A turntable preamp that converts phono signals to Line Level Signals. This state-of-the-art circuitry phono preamp can accommodate magnetic pickups with an input sensitivity of 3mV at 50K Ohms
- LOW NOISE OPERATION: Offers outstanding performance with it's Low-Noise Audio Operational Amplifiers. The output is 2V max (P-P) at 10K Ohms. It's better to position the preamp close to the source to reduce unwanted noise and interference
- CONNECTS TO TURNTABLES: Connect any turntable to modern sound equipment without specialized phono input for amplifying music. For the receiver, this can be connected to speakers, computers, laptops and more
- SIMPLE PLUG & PLAY: This mini preamp has stereo RCA inputs and stereo RCA outputs. Connect the turntable to the RCA inputs and ground. Then, connect the amplifier receiver to the RCA outputs
Fender Rumble 25 v3 Bass Combo Amplifier
From the company that invented the electric bass amp, the Fender Rumble Series is a mighty leap forward in the evolution of portable bass amps. With its beefier power amp and larger, ported speaker enclosure, the Rumble 25 pumps volume and deep bass response. In addition to standard volume and EQ controls, the Rumble 25 adds a newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable Contour control, delivering gritty bite and slap-worthy punch at the mere push of a button.
- Expore bass tones from classic gritty growl to slap-worthy modern punch with the newly-developed overdrive circuit and switchable contour controls
- A beefy 25 watt power amp and ported speaker enclosure pumps volume and deep bass response.
- Practice privately with the 1/4" headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging a MP3 player into the 1/8" Auxiliary input jack and instantly become part of the band.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that this amp is backed by Fender's 5 Year Transferable Warranty.
Monoprice 611815 15Watt, 1 x 12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb
Get superior guitar tone and flexibility using this 15-Watt, 1x12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb from Monoprice! As the title indicates, this guitar amplifier features a 15-watt tube power amplifier and a Celestion brand speaker. It uses three ECC83/12AX7 preamplification tubes and two EL84 power tubes for the amplifier section, plus a Celestion Red Truvox 1215 speaker. The EL84 tube is the tube that powered the Mullard amplifiers favored by the British Invasion bands of the 1960s. It can produce a full output from a relatively small signal and is therefore easily overdriven to produce that distinctive chiming, treble-heavy sound, especially when compared to the 6L6 tubes more commonly used in 1960s era American guitar amps. The amplifier handles frequencies between 80Hz and 10kHz, with hum and noise -75dB below the rated power and 0.5 total harmonic distortion. It includes a Low input and a High input, with the former attenuating the signal by approximately 50 and the latter being easier to overdrive. The cabinet is ported in the rear and features a leather handle, cloth speaker grill, and a cream-colored, textured, synthetic leather exterior with chrome corner guards. The amp features a genuine spring reverb with the ability to enable it remotely using a foot switch. It supports FX send and receive, so you can either connect it to an effects processor or use the send/receive connections as line out and line in connections. Two inputs allow you to select between the full power mode and a 1 watt limited amplification mode for recording or late night practice sessions.
- Superior guitar tone and flexibility using this 15-Watt, 1x12 Guitar Combo Tube Amplifier with Celestion Speaker & Spring Reverb from Monoprice!
- Features a 15-watt tube power amplifier and a Celestion brand speaker. Amplifier Load Range: 8 16 ohms
- Uses three ECC83/12AX7 preamplification tubes and two EL84 power tubes for the amplifier section, plus a Celestion Red Truvox 1215 speaker.
- Handles frequencies between 80Hz and 10kHz, with hum and noise -75dB below the rated power and 0.5 total harmonic distortion.
- The cabinet is ported in the rear and features a leather handle, cloth speaker grill, and a cream-colored, textured, synthetic leather exterior with chrome corner guards
Fender Mustang I V2 20-Watt 1x8-Inch Combo Electric Guitar Amplifier
Fender, a leader in instrument manufacturing, started designing, manufacturing and evolving musical instruments in 1946. Since, Fender amplifiers have and continue to be an integral part of modern music. The Mustang series of amps set the standard for modern guitar versatility and muscle. Mustang amps have incredible Fender tone driven by remarkably authentic amp models, a wealth of built-in effects, easy USB connectivity and Fender FUSE software that lets your musical creativity and imagination run wild. Explore 17 various amp voices that range from classic Fender tube amps to flame throwing modern models. Add in 24 on board effects presets, an on-board chromatic tuner, USB connectivity and the result is much more than any other amp all in one box! Connecting this amp to your computer using the Fender FUSE software allows the Mustang I to be re-voiced to the desired sound of the player. Also included is Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio quality recording software and AmpliTube Fender LE edition software for Mac and PC. Not only can this amp be tuned and adjusted for various sound colors but it is also possible to use it with a computer to record tracks of a performance! The Mustang I will allow you to capture those moments of inspiration and send in a file format to a friend. This is truly an interface for a guitarist to connect, compose and create. Ideal for guitarists new to digital recording, the versatile Mustang I delivers an exciting ride for such a compact and easily portable design, with great tone from 20 watts of power, an 8 speaker and an astounding array of features. Unlock additional possibilities with Fenders Optional 1-Button Footswitch part # 0994049000. (not included) Fenders 5 Year Transferable Warranty included with purchase.
- With a turn of a knob, choose from clean to mean tones from the 17 various amp models that will accommodate almost any genre of music.
- Shape the on-board amp models 'on the fly' or dig deep and edit them with your computer using the included Fender FUSE software to further alter the included effects such as reverb, delay/echo, tremolo, phaser and many more.
- Jam along with your favorite tracks by simply plugging your MP3 player into the Auxiliary input and you instantly become part of the band and /or practice privately with the 1/8th headphone output jack that also mutes the speaker output.
- Capture moments of inspiration and build songs using the included Ableton Live Lite 8 Fender Edition studio quality recording software compatible with either MAC or PC.
- Limited Warranty Included.Black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth
VOX AP2BS amPlug 2 Guitar/Bass Headphone Amplifier
Offering the easiest way to enjoy true analog amplifier sound in your headphones, the amPlug series has been a bestseller since it first appeared in 2007. With amPlug G2, the crucial analog circuit has been drastically improved, and each model now provides three modes. Guitar types provide multi-effect functionality, and a rhythm function has been added to the bass type. A foldable plug mechanism that rotates 180 degrees and an auto power-off function are additional features that contribute significantly to improved convenience and ease of use. The amPlug is the simplest way to get serious sound; occupying virtually no space, it's an ideal choice for any guitarist or bassist.
- Connections: Headphone Out, AUX In
- Power Supply: AAA batteries x 2
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) 3.39 x 3.15 x 1.22" (86 x 80 x 31mm)
Sonos Amp - The All-New Versatile Amplifier for powering All Your Entertainment
More power. More possibilities. With 125 watts per channel, amp supports high-fidelity sound for outdoor, bookshelf, floor-standing, and architectural speakers. System requirements - Passive speakers with speaker wire, broadband Internet, and Sonos app
- More power. More possibilities. With 125 watts per Channel, amp Supports high-fidelity sound for outdoor, bookshelf, Floor-standing, and architectural speakers
- Create the ultimate entertainment system. Sons works with over 100 streaming services so listeners can enjoy the ones they prefer, and amp includes an HDMI ARC input to connect to TV and a line-in for connecting a turntable or other Audio source
- New ways to customize the experience. New apes and partner integrations streamline smart home control with phones, tablets, universal remotes, Keypads, and voice via smart devices
- Flexible control. Use the Sons app, airplay 2, a universal remote, The touch controls on amp, or your voice with smart devices such as Sons one and beam
- Versatile design. Amp fits standard racks and can be wall mounted, plus it features a simplified set of ports for clean-looking connections
- Amazingly pure sound. Direct digital input eliminates the need for analog conversion, resulting in crisp, undistorted sound for music streaming and TV
- Pizza stone for bbq
- Box wine 2017
- Chinos under 100
- Store bought italian dressing
- The best round brush for blow drying
- The best smokers grills
- Motor oil high mileage