VonHaus 10 pc Premium Craftsman Woodworking Wood Chisel Set with Honing Guide, Sharpening Stone and Wooden Storage Case
The VonHaus 10pc Chisel Set is just the job for cutting and shaping wood, and features a comprehensive range of tools ideal for tackling intricate and demanding jobs alike.
Each chisel features high quality chrome vanadium steel blades - heat treated for superior strength and durability. Narrow side bevels offer quick and precise flattening and sharpening.
All chisels also feature metal strike caps, making them suitable for use with a hammer.
Rubberised ergonomic grip handles offer comfortable use.
- 1 x inch splitproof chisel
- 1 x 3/8 inch splitproof chisel
- 1 x inch spiltproof chisel
- 1 x inch splitproof chisel
- 1 x 1 inch splitproof chisel
- 1 x 1 inch splitproof chisel
- 1 x 38mm (1 inch) splitproof chisel
- 1 x 50mm (2 inch) splitproof chisel
- 1 x honing guide
- 1 x aluminum oxide sharpening stone (120/200 grit)
Supplied in a neat wooden storage case.
- SET INCLUDES: Set comprises 1 x " chisel, 1 x 3/8" chisel, 1 x " chisel, 1 x " chisel, 1 x 1" chisel, 1 x 1 " chisel, 1 x 1 " chisel, 1 x 2" chisel (6mm, 10mm, 13mm, 19mm, 25mm, 32mm, 38mm, 50mm) 1 x honing guide and 1 x aluminum oxide sharpening stone (120/200 grit).
- HEAT TREATED: Heat-treated, chrome vanadium steel alloy blades with narrow side bevels
- ERGONOMIC: Rubberised ergonomic grip handles with metal strike caps
- WOODEN STORAGE CASE: Supplied in a professional, neat wooden storage case.
- DOMESTIC and PROFESSIONAL USE: Splitproof chisels that are suitable for home woodworking and professional craftsman. CHISELS WILL NEED SHARPENING ON ARRIVAL.
Stanley 16-150 150 Series Short Blade 3-Piece Wood Chisel Set
STANLEY WOOD CHISEL SET CONTAIN 3 Piece Wood Chisel Set Contains 1/2 (12MM), 3/4 (18MM) & 1 (25MM) Chisels Features Full Size Shock Absorbing Handles With A No Roll Feature Durable Precision Ground Cutting Edges Heat Tempered Steel Blades Lacquer Coated To Resist Rust Bolster Blade Washer To Distribute Load Added For Strength Overall Length Of Chisels Is 7-3/4 (199MM) Carded
- Black polypropylene handle resists deformation. Includes: 16-153, 16-155, 16-157
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Heat tempered steel blades, lacquer-coated to prevent rust
- Blades uniformly hardened for full length use
Gimars Upgrade 12 Set SK5 Carbon Steel Wood Carving Tools Knife Kit - Kids & Beginners with Reusable pouch
Wood carving tool
- All Knives that a beginner needs to fall in love with wood carving. This 12 different shape size set is the perfect starter gift.small, safe and stays sharp enough until the beginner graduates to more professional tools with great value.
- Well Made from High Quality SK5 Carbon Steel with Electrolylic Coating and Razor Sharp Blade,Perfect general wood carving projects with stencils and patterns,touching up antique furniture, any miniature or micro models, spoons, bowls, box or animals, such as eagles, fish, bears or even elephants. Works on linoleum, clay sculpture and soapstone too.
- Enough variety of the tips in different 12 sizes-deep gouge, medium gouge, shallow gouge, narrow straight chisel, wide straight chisel, rounded chisel, 4 angled knives / chisels, parting tool, pinpoint tool.Great for beginners whether it's kids or adults.
- Wooden handles are well made&sturdy with smooth handing for comfortable grip.your hand will not blister for a long time, the blade are tightly into the handle and will not worry it snap off.
- 100 MONEY BACK GUARANTEE & PRIME SHIPPING - If these tools don't meet your expectations in any way, simply call Amazon and ask for a refund. Get FREE Shipping with this is a Amazon Prime eligible product.
Set of 12 High Quality Wood Working Chisels Clockmaker Lathe Carving
12pc Wood Carving Chisels Set, Factory Sealed They measure approximately 8" long Number of Pieces: 12 Brand: SE
- 12pc Wood Carving Chisels Set, Factory Sealed
- They measure approximately 8" long
- Number of Pieces: 12
- Brand: SE
Morakniv Craftline Carpentry Chisel with Carbon Steel Blade, 3.0-Inch
The Morakniv Craftline Carpentry Chisel features a 3.0-inch single-side, honed carbon steel chisel-edge blade for carpentry and wood work. The Sandvik stainless steel blade on the Craftline Carpentry Chisel makes it an ideal choice when working in construction applications, where blades see hard use and are commonly exposed to dirt and moisture. An ergonomic, TPE rubber handle with coil-formed rounding provides extra grip and control. A finger guard on the handle offers additional safety. Included with the knife is a hard plastic Combi-Sheath, which provides a quick-connect feature for attaching a second knife and sheath. Morakniv has been manufacturing the highest quality knives in Mora, Sweden since 1891. Limited lifetime manufacturers warranty.
- Single-side honed, carbon steel chisel-edge blade for carpentry and wood work
- Blade Thickness: 0.12 in (0.31 cm), Blade Length: 3.0 in (7.5 cm), Total Length: 7.75 in (19.7 cm), Net Weight: 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Ergonomic handle of TPE rubber provides optimum grip
- Hard plastic Combi-Sheath allows for the connection of a second knife and sheath
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
Narex (Made in Czech Republic) 4 pc set 6mm (1/4"), 12 (1/2"), 20 (3/4") , 26 (1 1/16") mm Woodworking Chisels 863010
These chisels are made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic and are of exceptional quality. The blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59. The blades take and hold an excellent edge. The blades are accurately ground and have a slimmer cross section that woodworkers prefer. As with all edge tool, they'll need sharpening before use. These chisels are an excellent value in a good quality tool. This is a 4 piece set contains the following sizes: 6 mm (1/4"), 12 mm (1/2"), 20 mm (13/16") and 26 mm (1 1/32"). They are ground at a 25 degree bevel. Blades are 4 3/4" to 5 1/2" long. Handles are lacquered European Beech are 5 1/2" long. Overall sizes range in length from 10 1/8" to 11". Blades have well-seated heavy steel tangs and handles have 2 ferrules to withstand vigorous mallet work. They come in a retail box.
- Made by a small tool manufacturer in the Czech Republic
- Blades are made from fine-grained, nicely tempered chrome-manganese steel and hardened to Rc 59
- Contains the following sizes: 6 mm (1/4"), 12 mm (1/2"), 20 mm (13/16") and 26 mm (1 1/32")
- Bevel ground at a 25 degree bevel.
- Handles made from laquered European Beechwood
Sharpie 15001 Box of 12 Sharpie Pro King Size Chisel Tip Permanent Markers
The Sharpie Pro King Size Permanent Marker is rugged for long-lasting durability. Specially made for industrial users, the bold black markers write on greasy, wet and oily surfaces, while the sturdy plastic barrel withstands heavy use. These permanent markers built tough with an extra-large ink supply and versatile chisel tip.
- Powerful black ink marks on wet and oily surfaces
- Large markers create clear lines on plastic, wood, stone, foil, metal, corrugate and leather
- Quick-drying ink is fade and water resistant
- Includes: 12 Black Sharpie permanent markers
The Beginner's Handbook of Woodcarving: With Project Patterns for Line Carving, Relief Carving, Carving in the Round, and Bird Carving
"A woodcarver is one who can take a scrap of wood, breathe life into it with patient, skilled hands, and make it a warm object of lasting beauty. That is creativity," say award-winning craftsmen Beiderman and Johnston in this well-organized and highly instructive guidebook that tells you everything you need to know to create attractive woodcarvings.
Especially written for the novice, it shows how to produce realistic animals, flowers, and humorous figures in a variety of forms: in the round, in relief, and as line carvings. A wide spectrum of more than 60 project patterns offers practical plans and ideas for carvers at all levels of expertise.
The authors provide a detailed yet easy-to-follow introduction to carving tools and how to use them. There are also helpful hints to guide beginning carvers through difficult stages of carving, and expert advice on painting and finishing, woodcarving as gifts, how to exhibit and enter carvings in competition, and much more. You'll even find a whole chapter devoted to carving birds.
Abundantly illustrated with over 200 photographs and detailed line drawings, this first paperback edition of The Beginner's Handbook of Woodcarving will be welcomed by any would-be woodcarver seeking a thorough, reliable, and crystal-clear introduction to the age-old art of carving wood.
- Brand New Item / Unopened Product
- Dover Publications
Wood Working 101 - The Art of Wood Working
- Learn everything about woodworking
- Read many chapters
- Learn with step-by-stop instructions
Lisle 51900 Spot Weld Chisel
Use to separate panels after the spot weld has been drilled out. Drive the blade with a hammer from the end or the side through the panel seam. Panels are separated without damage. The blade is sharpened on three sides and offset for clearance. The sharpened edges will wear with use. Re-sharpen on a grinding wheel.
- Use to separate panels after the spot weld has been drilled out
- Panels are separated without damage
- The sharpened edges will wear with use; re-sharpen on a grinding wheel
- The blade is sharpened on three sides, and offset for clearance
- The sharpened edges will wear with use which can be resharpened on a grinding wheel
- Travel bed for adults
- Budget toilet
- Activity center for 9 month old
- Nursing cover ups
- Modern fans
- Automatic pool vacuum cleaners
- Rated hyaluronic acid serum