Libyan Sands: Travel in a Dead World
Ralph Bagnold was among a group of eccentric British explorers who in the 1930's explored the deserts of North Africa using Model T Fords. This book describes his journeys into the region known as the Western Desert of Egypt or the Libyan Sahara. He is a central character in the group of explorers who would be later fictionalized in Michael Ondaatje's The English Patient. Libyan Sands is an exploration of the Egyptian western desert and the Libyan Sahara on the eve of the Second World War.
- Used Book in Good Condition
Michelin Best Automobile Car Tires in the World Strong Rubber Vintage Poster Repro on PAPER or on CANVAS. We Have Many Sizes Available ! (16" X 22" Image Size on PAPER)
You are purchasing an image printed by a method called "Giclee , a high quality and beautifully rich color image printed on heavyweight Matte Paper or on a High Quality CANVAS and I guarantee you will be pleased or I will refund the price of the item, no questions asked. My goal is to make you a valued and happy customer so buy with confidence and enjoy this canvas for years to come. There's a White Paper or Canvas Border Around the Image. Canvas and Posters will be Shipped Rolled Up inside a heavy Paper Tube.
- To ensure that you are getting Quality Items, SELECT HERITAGE POSTERS.
- WE SHIP WORLDWIDE !!!!
- Our Paper and Canvases Posters Are Shipped Rolled Up Inside a Heavy Paper Tube
- There's a White Border Arround the Paper or the Canvas.
- Our Posters Are Reproductions and reflect the nostalgia as well as what may be considered imperfections of the original image
Blitzed: Drugs in the Third Reich
A fascinating, engrossing, often dark history of drug use in the Third Reich. Washington Post
The Nazi regime preached an ideology of physical, mental, and moral purity. Yet as Norman Ohler reveals in this gripping new history, the Third Reich was saturated with drugs: cocaine, opiates, and, most of all, methamphetamines, which were consumed by everyone from factory workers to housewives to German soldiers. In fact, troops were encouraged, and in some cases ordered, to take rations of a form of crystal meththe elevated energy and feelings of invincibility associated with the high even help to account for the breakneck invasion that sealed the fall of France in 1940, as well as other German military victories. Hitler himself became increasingly dependent on injections of a cocktail of drugsultimately including Eukodal, a cousin of heroinadministered by his personal doctor.
Thoroughly researched and rivetingly readable, Blitzed throws light on a history that, until now, has remained in the shadows.
Delightfully nuts. The New Yorker
NORMAN OHLER is an award-winning German novelist, screenwriter, and journalist. He is the author of the novels Die Quotenmaschine (the worlds first hypertext novel), Mitte, and Stadt des Goldes (translated into English as Ponte City). He was cowriter of the script for Wim Wenderss film Palermo Shooting. He lives in Berlin.
A Tear And A Smile/Strong In The Sun / Tir Na Nog
Tir Na Nog's second and third records for Chrysalis, dating from 1972 and 1973.
Patterns in Nature: Why the Natural World Looks the Way It Does
Unlike the patterns we create in technology, architecture, and art, natural patterns are formed spontaneously from the forces that act in the physical world. Very often the same types of pattern and form spirals, stripes, branches, and fractals, sayrecur in places that seem to have nothing in common, as when the markings of a zebra mimic the ripples in windblown sand. Thats because, as Patterns in Nature shows, at the most basic level these patterns can often be described using the same mathematical and physical principles: there is a surprising underlying unity in the kaleidoscope of the natural world. Richly illustrated with 250 color photographs and anchored by accessible and insightful chapters by esteemed science writer Philip Ball, Patterns in Nature reveals the organization at work in vast and ancient forests, powerful rivers, massing clouds, and coastlines carved out by the sea.
By exploring similarities such as those between a snail shell and the swirling stars of a galaxy, or the branches of a tree and those of a river network, this spectacular visual tour conveys the wonder, beauty, and richness of natural pattern formation.
- Univ of Chicago Pr
Dunlop Harley Davidson D402 Rear Tire (Single / MU85-16B)
Tubeless. Made in U.S.A. Tire Specifications:Load / speed index: 77H.Recommended rim (inches): 3.00 / 3.50.Overall diameter (inches): 25.71.Overall width (inches): 5.51.Tread depth (inches): 11/32.Maximum load (pounds)/ PSI: 908 @ 40 PSI.Construction: Bi
- Receive a 40 Dunlop Motorcycle Tires Visa prepaid card by mail when you purchase a set (one Front and one Rear) of two (2) eligible Dunlop Tires (American Elite, Elite 4, Sportmax Q3, Sportmax Q4, Roadsmart III, Trailsmart, D401, D402) between Mar
- Engineered and tested with Harley-Davidson to provide maximum performance.
- The D402 is the approved Harley-Davidson touring tire.
- Built with a three-ply polyester casing with two fiberglass belts, the D402 helps provide stability for touring riding.
- Computer-optimized tread profile with offset center groove improves rider confidence over rain grooves and steel-grated bridges, while helping to reduce cupping for enhanced wear.
Car Tires in the Slipstream
DEWALT DCF899HB 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Anvil (Tool Only)
The DEWALT DCF899HB 20v MAX XR Brushless High Torque 1/2" Impact Wrench w. Hog Ring Anvil features a brushless motor which is designed to provide superior run-time, performance and durability. It has a heavy-duty impact mechanism with a max torque at 700 ft./lbs. for best-in-class torque with the most demanding applications, with a max breakaway torque at 1,00 ft./lbs. This tool features a 3-speed selector switch that allows for application specific torque/drive control. It also has a LED work light with a 20 second delay that will provide visibility when working in dimly lit spaces. Even though this tool is ergonomic and lightweight, it can handle a 6-8ft drop and is resistant to chemicals, grease & cleaners. The hog ring offers quicker/easier socket changes for users who swap sizes frequently and don't require maximum retention. This is a barstool item, battery and charger sold separately.
- Brushless motor for superior performance. Tool Length-8.81 inch
- Power tool type cordless.Heavy-duty impact mechanism with max torque 700 ft./lbs., breakaway torque 1,200 ft./lbs.
- 3-speed selector switch for control
- LED work light. No load speed : 400/ 1200/ 1900 rpm
- Able to handle a 6ft drop
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- What is the best cooktop to buy
- Budget snowboard bindings
- Road bike saddle bag 2017
- Corded impact driver reviews
- Hair brush straightener for curly hair
- Self tanning lotion for fair skin
- Pet urine enzyme cleaner