Eminence American Standard Alpha-8A 8" Pro Audio Speaker, 125 Watts at 8 Ohms
Maximum Power: 250W Frequency Response: 58Hz-5kHz Voice Coil Diameter: 1.5", 38.1mm Depth: 3.25", 83mm Coil Construction: Copper voice coil Magnet Composition: Ferrite magnet Cone composition: Paper Cone Nominal Basket Diameter:8", 203.2mm Sensitivity: 94 Magnet Weight: 20 ounce Core Details: Vented core Coil Former: Polyimide former
- Ideal for pro audio mid-range applications in a sealed cabinet
- Also works well as a mid-bass in a vented satellite enclosure
- Easily handles 250W and frequencies from 58 Hz to 5 kHz
Skar Audio FSX8-4 350-Watt Single 8-Inch 4 Ohm Mid-Range Loudspeaker
The new FSX series FSX8-4 8-inch pro audio speaker features a high quality ferrite magnet and were designed to be very loud and powerful mid-range speakers. We wanted to develop a high power pro audio mid that offered our customers looking to run a large quantity of this type of speaker a practical solution at an affordable cost, but without sacrificing quality. That is exactly what this speaker brings to you. Rated at a conservative 175 watts RMS power and 350 watts max power, and featuring a 4 ohm voice coil, these will shine on proper amplified power. Single 4 ohm voice coil. Sold individually. Magnet type: ferrite, magnet weight: 20 oz., voice coil: 1.5" Copper, basket: pressed steel, RMS power: 175 watts, max power: 350 watts.
- Peak Power Handling: 350 Watts
- 1.5" High Temperature Copper Voice Coil
- High Quality Paper Cone
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 6 kHz /- 3 dB
- Sensitivity: 94.5 dB
In Search of Blind Joe Death: The Saga of John Fahey
Classical for Guitar In TAB: Easy to Intermediate Classics and Transcriptions for Solo Guitar
The pieces in this book were selected for their proven appeal to students as well as their value for technical development. Standard guitar repertoire by Carcassi, Carulli, Giuliani, Sor and Tárrega is included along with seven transcriptions of works by Bach, Paganini, Pachelbel and Beethoven, spanning 250 years of music. Pieces are organized in order of difficulty from Grade 1 to Grade 4, as set by the ASTA Guitar Division.
- Features transcriptions of the great classical composers
- Varying levels of difficulty to keep students engaged and challenged
- Arranged by Jerry Snyder
- Bach, Paganini, Pachelbel, and Beethoven, spanning 250 years of music
- The pieces in this book were selected for their proven appeal to students as well as their value for technical development
ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox 200-watt Class A/B Guitar Amplifier with 6.5-inch Internal Speaker
The ZT Amplifiers Lunchbox Combo Amplifier is an ultra-compact amp loud enough to gig with that weighs less than 10 pounds. Packing 200 watts of power, it pumps a ton of power through its 6.5" internal speaker, and can simultaneously drive an external cabinet. On its own the Lunchbox can overpower your drummer with ease. Unlike any other amp close to its size, it has the muscle to handle any effects you throw in front of it, and the warmth and depth to sound great with single-coil pickups as well as humbuckers. Add a Lunchbox Cab extension speaker (sold separately) or go bigger with a 2x12 or 4x12 cabinet for even more output, enhanced bottom end, or tonal variation. The Lunchbox amp's clean tonal palette is versatile enough for rock, blues, jazz, and country players alike. This amp is adored by pedal freaks, and takes a boost/overdrive like a champ. It has all the give and responsiveness of a classic tube amp without the size, weight, and maintenance. The Lunchbox is used in studio and on stage by high-level pros such as Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Nels Cline & Jeff Tweedy (Wilco), Andy Summers (The Police), and Lee Ranaldo (Sonic Youth), and has been a best friend to musicians worldwide who love its versatility and portability. Add the Lunchbox to your collection and you'll wonder how you ever lived without it.
- The Original Lunchbox Guitar Amplifier; 200W (100W 100W) Class A/B power amplifier
- Custom designed ultra-power 6.5" speaker; weighs just 9.5 pounds
- Ultra-low latency circuit for player responsiveness; Pure analog front-end, with diode overdrive capability
- Proprietary dynamic tone shaping; Ambience effect (open-back speaker simulation)
- External speaker output, Headphone out (1/4") with volume control, Aux in (1/8"); Switchable 115V/230V
JHS Haunting Mids Sweepable Midrange EQ Guitar Effects Pedal
Are you on the search for scary good tone? Does your spine tingle at the thought of a tone that can cut through any mix like a butchers knife? Do you have nightmares about muddy guitars that lack clarity and create phantom lead lines that no one can hear? Well, dont stand there frozen by fear, we here at JHS Pedals have a pedal that gives you the tone that has long eluded your white knuckled grasp: the Haunting Mids. The Haunting Mids is a frightfully effective Sweepable-Mids EQ Preamp that can turn any amp or pedal into a ghastly monster. With its ability to sweep mids and then boost or scoop them, you can find the tone that haunts your imagination.
- A simple yet effective tool to boost/cut the perfect amount of midrange frequencies
- The Volume acts as a standard volume control to be able to set at unison or boost the signal
- The Mids and Sweep controls work closely together to find the perfect frequencies to boost or scoop mid frequencies
- The Lo/Hi toggle controls the sharpness of the frequency peak affected with the Mids knob
- Fantastic on an almost-breaking-up amp to send it into midrange tube driven heaven
- Great with an overly scooped distortion for the bite you need with every "djent," blues lick, rock riff, or lead line
- Excellent for taming an overly mid-heavy amp or pedal rig
How To Get An Awesome Live Guitar Sound: The Secrets To Getting A Killer Tone...Easily
If I could show you a guaranteed way to get an awesome live guitar tone, without spending a lot of of money and doing so with instant results you can get today would you be interested?
Do You struggle to get the tone you hear in your head?
Do you dream of getting the tone of your favorite guitarists but no matter what you cant get that sound?
Do you constantly tweak you amp settings to no avail?
Do you struggle to get heard in the mix?
Well, we have all been there at some point. Now you can save a huge amount of money and time and spend it on the things that count, like actually playing the guitar and not having to tweak your tone for an hour first!
Over a guitar players lifetime you could spend 10,000s of dollars trying to get that tone Many people do.
You could also spend 1000s of hours of tweaking and testing.. Now you dont need to, How To Get An Awesome Live Guitar Sound has all the information you need to see instant, useable results will enhance your tone dramatically.
If you are not happy with this book or dont see the results promised, you will get a 60 day guarantee FULL REFUND no questions asked. Thats how confident we are in this book.
WARNING: This book is all killer and no filler
Norman Blake's Guitar Techniques DVD 1: Songs, Instrumentals and Styles
Legendary guitarist Norman Blake teaches flatpicking fundamentals and a variety of bluegrass and old-time country guitar techniques that have made him a hero to acoustic players everywhere. He explores arrangements for several favorite songs and instrumentals from his repertoire, discussing back-up technique, use of the capo, special tuning and lots more. Songs: Whiskey Before Breakfast * Gray Coat Soldiers * Ginseng Sullivan * and more. 90-MIN. DVD * INCLUDES MUSIC TAB * LEVEL 3
D'Addario EXP12 with NY Steel 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Coated Medium, 13-56
An ultra-fine layer of EXP Coating is bonded to the 80/20 bronze wrap wire which is then wound onto the hex-shaped core wire. The result is a built-in barrier against the corrosion and wear that can quickly sap the life out of your strings and your sound . EXP 80/20 Bronze strings have a natural round wound feel and extra-bright tone that lasts three to four times longer than traditional guitar strings.
- D'Addario's heaviest 80/20 bronze set, ideal for heavy strumming and flat-picking
- Extra-bright tone mixed with deep and projecting bottom end, EXP Coated for 4 times more life
- Includes D'Addario's exclusive NY Steel, the same high carbon steel found in the NYXL series for unprecedented strength and pitch stability.
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .013, .017, Bronze Wound .026, .035, .045, .056
Etymotic Research ER20 High-Fidelity Earplugs, Frost with Clear Stem, 1 Pair Standard Fit, Clamshell Packaging
Hearing loss from loud sound affects millions of people, but noise-induced hearing loss is preventable! ETY-Plugs are the world's first ready-fit, high-fidelity earplugs that reduce sound levels evenly while preserving sound quality and clarity. ETY Plugs replicate the natural response of the ear, so sound quality is the same as the original, only quieter. Music and voices are clear--not muffled--making ETY Plugs ideal for concerts, clubs, theaters, aircraft, construction, yard work, airshows, parades, and athletic or motorsports events. The standard size fits the majority of ears. ETY Plugs are reusable, but with repeated use, the eartips may lose elasticity. For best performance and retention, if you use your ETY Plugs frequently, replace them every 3-6 months. ETY-Plugs are not recommended for use with impulse noises such as gunfire, or for sleeping or swimming.
- Includes: 1 pair Standard Fit ETY Plugs with frost tips, neck cord, and carrying case
- Replicates the natural response of the ear, so sound quality is natural, only quieter. Music and speech are clear, not muffle
- Reduces risk of hearing damage from loud noise such as concerts, theatres, airshows, parades, athletic and motorsports events
- Standard size fits the majority of ears. ETY-Plugs are reusable. With heavy use the eartips can weaken and could break. Replace every 3-6 months.
- Not recommended for use with impulse noise, e.g., shooting sports. Not recommended for sleeping.
- Car 6x9 speakers
- Buy mini washing machine
- Art markers for professionals
- Priced juicer
- Rockford fosgate 6x9 speakers review
- Hot stones for massage
- Shop lights for garage