A Game of Thrones / A Clash of Kings / A Storm of Swords / A Feast of Crows / A Dance with Dragons
The perfect holiday gift for fans of HBOs Game of Thronesa boxed set featuring the first five novels!
An immersive entertainment experience unlike any other, A Song of Ice and Fire has earned George R. R. Martindubbed the American Tolkien by Time magazineinternational acclaim and millions of loyal readers. Now here is the entire monumental cycle:
A GAME OF THRONES
A CLASH OF KINGS
A STORM OF SWORDS
A FEAST FOR CROWS
A DANCE WITH DRAGONS
One of the best series in the history of fantasy.Los Angeles Times
Winter is coming. Such is the stern motto of House Stark, the northernmost of the fiefdoms that owe allegiance to King Robert Baratheon in far-off Kings Landing. There Eddard Stark of Winterfell rules in Roberts name. There his family dwells in peace and comfort: his proud wife, Catelyn; his sons Robb, Brandon, and Rickon; his daughters Sansa and Arya; and his bastard son, Jon Snow. Far to the north, behind the towering Wall, lie savage Wildings and worseunnatural things relegated to myth during the centuries-long summer, but proving all too real and all too deadly in the turning of the season.
Yet a more immediate threat lurks to the south, where Jon Arryn, the Hand of the King, has died under mysterious circumstances. Now Robert is riding north to Winterfell, bringing his queen, the lovely but cold Cersei, his son, the cruel, vainglorious Prince Joffrey, and the queens brothers Jaime and Tyrion of the powerful and wealthy House Lannisterthe first a swordsman without equal, the second a dwarf whose stunted stature belies a brilliant mind. All are heading for Winterfell and a fateful encounter that will change the course of kingdoms.
Meanwhile, across the Narrow Sea, Prince Viserys, heir of the fallen House Targaryen, which once ruled all of Westeros, schemes to reclaim the throne with an army of barbarian Dothrakiwhose loyalty he will purchase in the only coin left to him: his beautiful yet innocent sister, Daenerys.
Long live George Martin . . . a literary dervish, enthralled by complicated characters and vivid language, and bursting with the wild vision of the very best tale tellers.The New York Times
- George R. R. Martin's A Game of Thrones 5-Book
- Explore Christmas NYC-style, at your own pace and on your own schedule - it's really free
- Get the back-story on the holiday windows and how NYC's retail entrepreneurs made the modern Christmas
- Entertain yourself, family and friends with our scavenger hunt - see who really knows the city's secrets
- Don't worry, we provide a map and hints to guide you to each Place - the challenges are all multiple choice
- Not up for a scavenger hunt? You can always skip it and just take the tour and hear our amazing stories
- You can pause at any time and resume later where you left off or start over as many times as you wish
- PlaceChase is accessible to everyone - you can read, listen or do both to the story of each Place
- Once you download a Chase it is yours
- No internet connectivity required, no advertising, no in-app purchases, no tracking and no battery-killing GPS
- Don't just visit New York City - Experience it!
Amazon Essentials Men's Regular-Fit Cotton Pique Polo Shirt, Hunter Green, X-Large
An Amazon brand-Regular fit through the chest for a relaxed, unrestricted fit with a printed neck label to maximize comfort
- Regular fit through the chest for a relaxed, unrestricted fit with a printed neck label to maximize comfort
- A classic cut and soft cotton fabric make this polo a go-to for the office or the weekend
- Short-sleeve polo shirt in breathable, soft pique waffle knit
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 6'2" and wearing size Medium
Birthstone and initial Stacking Custom Bangle Bracelet Goldtone
Add this lovely to your stack of bangles. This adjustable gold plate bangle includes a wire wrapped birthstone circle charm.
Orolay Women's Thickened Down Jacket Black S
Neri is filling the white duck down 90 10 of feathers
Almost touch not forget! Super soft, super light! Thin section.
The whole clothes light weight to near zero! Upper body almost can't feel it's there!
By combining our customers' product reviews, we have made some improvements on our down jackets in 2016/2017 winter season, including size, color, down, waterproof level, etc.
In the past one-month, more than 4000 sensible businessmen and specialists for making customized warm overcoats have purchased our eiderdown garment. The price paid was between 119 and 190 US dollars.
If these overcoats were not sold off before this winter, some of them will be kept long in stock till next autumn.
This was the lowest price of warm overcoat. You will find that products of similar stylecraftsmanship and material worth at least 119 to 190 US dollars.
Neri is filling the white duck down.
Almost touch not forget. Super soft, super light.
The whole clothes light weight to near zero! Upper body almost can't feel it's there.
Duck down processing is very good, no smell.
Light warm light long down jacket. Unprecedented light cutting in feeling and spell able, You can also show the fashionable breath in the cold winter.
Improvement of fabrics, details, and clipping. The line is more beautiful, wearing more comfortable. Profile perpendicular line quilting to join, Bring more capable curves on the vision.
Another unique feature of this coat is the fact that the sides un-zip - which I think will make it more comfortable to wear when you're sitting in a car or on the ski lift. -by Kathleen
- Neri is filling the white duck down 90 10 of feathers
- Shell and lining material:100 polyester, windproof, warm and comfortable
- The hem of the eiderdown garment adopts unique crumples. This was coupled with perfect stitches and manifested a unique charm of magnificence but at the same time not too overt.
- Adopted polyester material with a density 60 higher than common material in the market. It has excellent windproof and warm-keeping quality.
- All colors and sizes will be available in the coming days. "Orolay" is our American brand and please choose the seller "Orolay" when you place your order.
furReal Munchin Rex
This adorable, funny baby dino has quite an appetite, but that doesnt mean hes not a picky eater. Hes happy to slurp on his bottle, but his treats? Hell either chomp on them or try to spit them out. Could be this lil dino needs to learn some table manners! Pet this poseable prehistoric baby on his head and hell respond with more than 35 sound-and-motion combinations along with awesome dino-habitat sounds. Wave at him and hell roar and bounce. The Munchin Rex pets a handful, all right unpredictable, huggable, and oh-so-loveable! To activate full range of features, move OFF-DEMO-ON switch to ON position, then press down on the tip of pets tongue. furReal and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
- When kids wave at him or feed him his treats, baby dino responds with 35 sound-and-motion combinations
- He hops and begs with excitement for treats - he might chomp on them, or try to spit them out
- He loves his bottle, but his broccoli or caveman cookie can be "yummy" or "yucky"
- Cool dino-habitat sounds - maybe this is what a prehistoric jungle sounded like
- Includes pet, bottle, broccoli treat, caveman-cookie treat, and instructions. Ages 4 and up. 4 x 1.5v AA alkaline batteries required. Demo batteries included
The Beverly Hillbillies/Petticoat Junction Christmas Collection
It's a down home holiday extravaganza with the whole gang from Petticoat Junction in their very special Cannonball Christmas" episode in which a Scrooge-like railroad executive tries to shut them down. Then it's off to the West Coast for a double feature starring the Beverly Hillbillies , including Home for Christmas" and Christmas with the Clampetts." 1962-63/b&w/90 min/NR/fullscreen.
McFarlane Halo 5: Guardians Series 1 Spartan Tanaka Action Figure
Holly Tanaka serves as the engineering and electronics expert of Fireteam Osiris. Her keen mind and broad experience allow her to discern the function and operation of human, Covenant, and Forerunner devices and traps without the assistance of smart AI analysts. This action figure stands approx. 6 tall, has 25 points of articulation and is equipped with a DMR and Magnum handgun. Synced directly into the Halo 5: Guardians gameplay, this Spartan Tanaka figure also contains an in-game REQ PACK code containing a variety of unlockable weapons, armors, skins, assassination animations, and more!
- This Spartan Tanaka figure includes an in-game REQ PACK code containing a variety of unlockable weapons, armors, skins, assassination animations, and more
- Spartan Tanaka is equipped with a DMR and Magnum handgun
- Each figure is paired with game-accurate weapon(s)
- Each figure stands approx 6" tall
- Figures average 25 points of articulation
Holiday in Death (In Death, Book 7)
Lieutenant Eve Dallas tails a serial killer who has a passion for the "Twelve Days of Christmas" in this novel in the #1 New York Times bestselling In Death series.
No one likes to be alone during the holidays. For New York's most posh dating service, Personally Yours, it is the season to bring lonely hearts together. But Lieutenant Eve Dallas, on the trail of a ritualistic serial killer who likes to dress up as Santa Claus, has made a disturbing discovery: all of the victims have been traced to Personally Yours. As the murders continue, Eve enters into an elite world of people searching for their one true love. A world where the power of love leads men and women into the ultimate act of betrayal...
The New York Times Supersized Book of Sunday Crosswords: 500 Puzzles (New York Times Crossword Puzzles)
500 puzzles; the biggest collection of Sunday crosswords (the Times' most popular) EVER. Everything about the New York Times Supersized Book of Sunday Crosswords is, well, supersized. At one hour per puzzle (that's pretty fast!), eight hours of solving per day, it would still take two months of solid solving to finish this book.
- 500 puzzles; the biggest collection of Sunday crosswords (the Times' most popular) EVER. A nice collectible first ediiton.
- And most accurate pregnancy test
- Pa systems
- Honda lawnmower
- Tv antennas for rural areas
- Irish wiskey
- Oscillating pedestal fan
- Smooth coffee