Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer - Featuring High Current Amp and Low-Pass Filter Up to 100 Watts Big Bass at a Great Value Easy integration Home Theater Systems
PSW10 fills in the bottom end of your home theater system. Relieve your main speakers from performing bass duty and let them work on the mids and highs. PSW10 is a great addition to any subwooferless system and will bring your movie watching experience to the next level. All woofers feature a floor coupled downward firing port. This configuration brings you maximum bass impact while keeping the front of the cabinet as low profile as possible. All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industrys most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime. The voltage of the item is Standard US Voltage / 120 volts.
- POWERED SUBWOOFER FOR EXTRA BASS & PUNCH - A 10-inch Dynamic Balance woofer & a uniquely configured directed port provides accurate bass with added depth that brings your music and movies alive. A perfect solution for your small-to-mid size room
- LOUDER CLEARER SOUND EVEN AT HIGH VOLUME - Enjoy a thrilling yet balanced music experience with rich, deep sound, even at low frequencies. BLENDS EASILY WITH ANY SPEAKER and plays the most demanding nodes effortlessly without any distortion. PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems composed of other Polk loudspeakers, especially TSi, RM and R/T/M Series speakers
- DOUBLE THE AMPLIFIER POWER TO 100 Watts of Dynamic Power with its in-built 50-watt RMS amp. Sophisticated engineering with best in class resonance-free driver materials make this sub highly durable and FIT FOR EXTENDED USE
- EASY TO INTEGRATE WITH EXISTING SYSTEMS - Hook up this sub to the receiver and upgrade your music sound instantly! Features continuously variable 80-160 Hz crossover and 40-160 Hz (-3dB) frequency response
- A sleek detachable grille on the front, speaker and line-level inputs as well as speaker-level outputs on the back, and a Phase Toggle Switch for a multiple subwoofers, make this sub cohesive and complete
Pioneer TS-WX1010A 10 Sealed enclosure active subwoofer with built-in amplifier
Pioneer ts-wx1010a 10 sealed enclosure Active subwoofer with Built-in amplifier. Built with high bandwidth, high Output and low distortion 300-watt class d amplifier.
- 1, 100 watts Max power. (300 watts nom.)
- Built with high bandwidth, high output and low distortion 300-watt class D amplifier
- Size: 10" cone
Alto Professional TS212S 12" Truesonic Subwoofer with Quiet, Fanless Cooling (1250W Peak Class D Power / 42-100Hz)
When you need more low-frequency output and punch than a full-range speaker can deliver on its own, pair it with Truesonic 2 series subwoofers.
The frequency range and crossovers of the Truesonic TS212S, TS215S, and TS218S have been tuned to provide smooth, low-end sound production in the 35Hz-100Hz range (42Hz-100Hz for the TS212S). The extended, powerful bass response will dramatically enhance the overall impact of the music youre playing.
They also offer XLR1/4 stereo inputs, balanced XLR outputs, and are housed in compact, internally-braced plywood cabinets with durable metal recessed-handles for easy transport. When youre ready to extend the frequency range of your live performance reinforcement, Truesonic subwoofers are the effective, economical, and professional choice.
These are class-leading subwoofers and worthy of the Truesonic 2 name.
The Truesonic TS212S, TS215S, and TS218S offer a massive 12, 15, or 18 low-frequency driver, respectively. Theyre each rated at a whopping 1250 watts and feature a 3 voice coil, which means youll always have plenty of low-end volume when you need it most.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included with the TS212S?
- IEC Power Cord
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 17.75 x 18 x 20
- Weight: 45 lbs
What is the frequency response?
The Frequency Response for the TS212S is 42100 Hz (-10 dB).
How powerful is the TS212S?
The TS212S comes with a 12 Powered Subwoofer with a 3 voice coil. It pumps 1250 watts of peak power and 625 watts of continuous power.
Does the TS212S have Bluetooth?
The TS212S does not have Bluetooth.
What connectors are on the TS212S?
- (2) XLR1/4 (6.35 mm) Inputs
- (2) XLR Outputs
- (1) IEC Power Cable Input
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a Alto Professional product, or if you have pre-sales or parts questions, the Alto Professional technical support team is available to help! Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, and troubleshooting guides: www.altoproaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.
- Output Power: 1250 W peak, 625 W continuous
- Transducer Low: 12 (305 mm) woofer, 3 (76 mm) voice coil
- Frequency Response: 42100 Hz (-10 dB)
- Maximum SPL(@1m): 127 dB
- (2) XLR1/4 (6.35 mm) inputs
- (2) XLR outputs
- (1) IEC power cable input
- Input Level: Line -4 dBu (nominal)
- External Controls: Volume control; signal/clip limiter with LED; polarity-reverse switch; high-pass filter bypass switch with LED; extended low-frequency switch with LED; power switch with LED
- Electronic Protections: Electronic clip; thermal and transducer overdrive protection
- Enclosure: Internally braced plywood cabinet; 35 mm mounting pole socket on top panel
- Connection: Standard IEC cable
- Input Voltage: 110120, 220240 VAC; 50/60 Hz
- Consumption: 450 W
- Fuse: T6.3AL AC250V (110120 V) or T3.15AL AC250V (220240 V)
- Dimensions(weight x depth x height): 18.0 x 17.75 x 20.0
- Weight: 45 lbs
- TS2 Subwoofer
- Power Cable
- User Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- 12" high-excursion subwoofer with 1250 watts of peak power output
- Fan less, passive cooling design so speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- (2) XLR1/4-inch combo inputs (2) balanced XLR line outputs
- Rugged, internally-braced front-ported plywood cabinet
- Integrated 35mm speaker pole socket
PIONEER TS-SW2502S4 10-Inch, 1.200 Watts Shallow-Mount Subwoofer
This Pioneer 10 in. 1,200-Watt Shallow-Mount Subwoofer with Single 4ohm Voice Coil delivers deep bass with top-notch sound quality thanks to features like mica injection-molded resin which gives it the ability to produce accurate bass. This subwoofer utilizes an oversized cone structure that provides greater cone and gasket surface without changing its standard external dimension. This cone surface allows the subwoofer to produce louder and deeper bass by moving more air. The mounting depth is less than half a typical subwoofer in this class!
- Pioneer 10-Inch 1200W Max Single 4-Ohm Shallow Mount Series Subwoofer
- Mica-injected resin cone
- Power range: 100-300 watts RMS (1,200 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 20-125 Hz
- Mounting depth: 3-1/8"
- Sealed box volume: 0.35-0.7 cubic feet
- Ported box volume: 0.5-0.7 cubic feet
VELCRO Brand - Industrial Strength Indoor & Outdoor Use Superior Holding Power on Smooth Surfaces Size 4ft x 2in Tape, Black - Pack of 1
VELCRO Brand Industrial Strength tapes, coins, and strips offer significantly more holding power than everyday VELCRO Brand Sticky Back fasteners. They feature a molded plastic hook and a heavy duty, water-resistant adhesive for superior holding power on smooth surfaces, including plastic. Designed for indoor and outdoor use.
VELCRO Brand fasteners with heavy duty adhesive are recommended for indoor or outdoor use on most smooth surfaces, including plastic.
1. Clean and dry surface before application
2. Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place
3. Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours
Note: Recommended for temperatures between 0F to 150F. Not recommended for fabrics, dashboards, flexible vinyl or underwater use. Continued exposure to full sunlight can damage fastener. May not adhere well to certain types of brick testing is recommended.
- NOTICE: is a trusted seller of Velcro Brand products. will not be valid on any items purchased through third-party sellers.
- Professional grade adhesive. Unmatched versatility. Ultimate tool for organization, mounting, hanging, storing and much more. Our tape will adhere to almost all surfaces! It is even water resistant. Use it indoor and outdoor.
- This Industrial Strength Sticky Back tape is designed for tough applications
- Stronger adhesive, longer lasting and more durable than other brands.
- Features 50 more holding power than standard Sticky Back fasteners
Acoustic Audio PSW12 Home Theater Powered 12" Subwoofer Black Down Firing Sub
Acoustic Audio PSW12 Specialty Series Home Theater Powered Subwoofer
500 Watts Peak Power
Frequency Response: 24Hz-250Hz
Efficiency/Sensitivity: 98dB at 1 watt 1 meter
Impedance: 8 Ohm
Built In Digital Drive High Efficiency Amplifier
12" Down Firing Long Throw Subwoofer
High Rigidity PVA Treated Cone
Adjustable Independent Gain/Level Control
Low Level and Speaker Level Inputs/Outputs
Variable Low Pass Frequency Crossover Control 40 - 140 Hz
Signal Sensing Auto ON/OFF Function
Phase Control Switch
Bottom Slotted Bass Port
Black Ash Finish
High Density MDF Enclosure with Advanced RFL Bass Reflex Design
Product Dimensions with Grill (H x W x D): 13.8" 13.4" 14.6"
Designed And Engineered In USA
Full Instructions, Dual RCA Cable, and "Y" Adapter Included
In Wall or In Ceiling Home Entertainment
Home Theater Systems
Surround Sound Systems
Multiple Room Systems
This Listing and Price is for 1 Powered Subwoofer
- Acoustic Audio Specialty Series home theater powered subwoofer, 500 watts peak power, frequency response is 24Hz-250Hz, efficiency is 98dB, 8ohm impedance
- Built in digital drive high efficiency amplifier, 12" down firing long throw subwoofer, high rigidity PVA treated cone, adjustable independent gain control
- Low level and speaker level inputs and outputs, variable low pass frequency crossover control, signal sensing auto shut off function, phase control switch, bottom slotted bass port
- Black ash high density MDF enclosure with advanced RFL bass reflex design, product dimensions (H x W x D) 13.8" 13.4" 14.6", designed and engineered In the USA
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, home theater systems, surround sound systems and multiple room systems
Rockville MS10LW 10" 2400 Watt White Marine/Boat 10" Subwoofer with LED
The MS10LW is one of the most powerful marine subwoofers on the market. What really makes this sub stand out is the sound quality and durability. It goes so loud that if you crank it up, boats that are thousands of feet away can feel the bass. The frequency range of these subs are so good that it will make all your songs sound so much better! These play frequencies that normal full range speakers cannot hit, adding depth and richness to all your music.
The MS10LW is 2,400 watts peak, 1,200 watts Program RMS and 600 watts CEA Rated! This sub is CEA-2031 compliant, which makes it easy to compare this subwoofer to other CEA compliant subs on the market. The issue in the marine audio world is that there are so many different brands with different standards on how they rate their products. We want to make it easy for you to compare our products to any brands on the market, therefore we provided all 3 ratings for you to do so. The CEA compliant rating, which you should use to compare this to other premium brands that make CEA compliant products such as Kicker, Rockford Fosgate, Kenwood, Pioneer, etc. We also supply a program RMS rating that has become standard for many good brands in the industry such as Hifonics, Earthquake, etc. Lastly, we also supply a peak rating which almost all brands in the industry provide. This peak power is the amount of power the sub can handle for a short burst.
This subwoofer has a double-stacked 80 Oz magnet! They are twice as large as almost any other marine sub on the market, which is why these can handle so much power. In addition, the MS10LW has a fantastic sensitivity rating at 90dB, which means even if you have a smaller amplifier, the subwoofer is sensitive enough that it will still sound great.
The MS10LW was designed in a molded ABS plastic basket that is made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable. You can literally jump on it and hit it with a sledgehammer without it breaking!
- Rockville MS10LW 10" marine subwoofer with LED (White). Max Power: 2400 Watts. RMS Program Power: 1200 Watts. RMS Power: 600 Watts. Polypropylene cone with Rubber edge. 2.0" 4 Layer dual voice coil.
- Molded ABS plastic basket made with a special blend that is waterproof and un-breakable (if you literally jump on it, it will not break or bend). Magnet 80 Oz double stacked magnet. Frequency response: 30Hz-4Khz
- Impedance: Dual 4 ohms. Sensitivity: 90dB
- Total diameter: 10.6". Cutout diameter: 11.4"
- Total height: 7.2". Mounting depth: 5.6"
Klipsch Reference R-10SW 10" 300w Powered Subwoofer (Black)
There are few home entertainment experiences that cannot benefit from the extended base that a subwoofer can provide. Maybe not charades, but ideally everything else. Music, movies and games will have the extra something that they have been missing with the addition of the r10sw to your home theater. The front firing 10 inch subwoofer offers the flexibility of placement in any room for pulse pounding bass on demand.
- Powerful 10" copper-spun front-firing woofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 300 watts of dynamic power
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Low pass crossover and phase control,Dimensions:14(H) x 12.5(W) x 15.7(D) Inches
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
Hifonics ZRX2416.1D Zeus Mono Class-D Subwoofer Amplifier, 2400-Watt
Includes remote level control. Signal-to-Noise Ratio > 95 dB. Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.1 . 2,400 watts max. 650 watts RMS x 1 @ 4ohm. Illuminated Hifonics badge. Old-school Hifonics heat sink. Military-grade PCB. SPC (Simpatico Coil Design). HSMD (Hifonics Surface-Mount Design). PWM MOSFET power supply. Diagnostic indicators. DC, short circuit, thermal and overload protection. Low-level RCA inputs and outputs. 17.3 in. W x 10 in. D x 2.4 in. H.
- 2400 watt mono block D class amplifier
- 1 x 800 @ 4 Ohms, 1 x 1600 @ 2 Ohms, 1 x 3200 watts @ 1 Ohm
- Old school Hedonics heat sink for superior heat dissipation
- Military grade PCB
- PWM MOSFET power supply for maximum current levels
- Store bought ramen noodles
- Beverage center
- Headup display audi
- Board games for young kids
- Thing on amazon
- Inexpensive front load washer
- Subwoofer 12 inch kicker