Makita SP6000J1 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw Kit, with Stackable Tool case and 55" Guide Rail
Get precise, accurate cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish, without the table saw. Makita's SP6000K 6-1/2-Inch Plunge Circular Saw delivers smooth, straight cuts. When you combine it with an optional guide rail system, constructed with anodized aluminum, the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful 12 amp motor and a large cutting capacity with magnesium components for less weight and electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load for smooth cutting and a splinter-free mirror finish. The SP6000K is a more portable option to a table saw and is ideal for use on the jobsite or in the shop. Includes 55 inch guide rail. Do not expose power tools to rain or wet conditions. Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas.
Contains two boxes :
Box 1/2 Dimensions : 16" x 12" x 14", Box 2/2 Dimensions : 59" x 2.75" x 10.25"
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Powerful 12.0 AMP motor for optimum performance in a wide variety of materials
- Precision accurate cutting delivers a splinter-free mirror finish
- Electronic speed control maintains constant speed under load for smooth cutting
- Variable speed control dial (2,000-5,200 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/16" at 90 and 1-9/16" at 45)
Kreg KMA2685 Circular Saw Guide
TURN AN ORDINARY CIRCULAR SAW INTO A PRECISION EDGE-GUIDED CUTTING TOOL
Great projects start with high-quality cuts, and you can make those cutsmore easily than you ever imaginedusing your circular saw plus the Rip-Cut Circular Saw Edge Guide.
The Kreg Rip-Cut turns your circular saw into a precision edge-guided cutting tool that makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts in plywood, MDF, and other large sheets. With the Rip-Cut, you can cut with the confidence you want and the precision you need.
The Rip-Cut easily makes straight, accurate, repeatable cuts without measuring, marking, or having to keep the saw on the cut line. The Rip-Cut does this with a long edge guide that follows the straight edge of the sheet you are cutting. So, all you have to do is lock the saw in at the measurement you wantup to 24"using the built-in measuring scale, and then make your cut.
With a built-in measuring scale, you dont have to measure and mark each cut, either. Just lock the saw sled at your desired cut width, and you're all set, whether you need to cut one piece or make multiple pieces of the exact same size. Plus, the Rip-Cut makes it easier to cut down large sheets by yourself.
The Rip-Cut is very easy to use. Simply mount your saw to the universal sledit accepts most left-blade or right-blade sawsand then slide the sled onto the aluminum rail. After a simple one-time calibration, you can lock in your cut width (up to 24") using the measuring scale and precision cursor. Then, just hold the edge guide against the edge of your sheet as you guide the saw. Youll get straight, accurate, repeatable cuts easily every time.
- Make rip cuts and crosscuts up to 24" wide
- Cut multiple pieces to the same size with just one setup
- Use the oversize edge guide for precise control throughout the cut
- Eliminate need for marking, measuring, and layout lines
- Take your saw to the material instead of having to take your material to the saw
Makita XPS01Z 18V X2 LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless 6-1/2" Plunge Circular Saw
The Makita 18V X2 (36V) LXT Brushless 6-1/2 plunge Circular saw kit (XPS01Z, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) delivers precise and more accurate cutting when combined with an optional guide rail system (sold separately). the saw and rail system work together to produce accurate cuts with minimal tear-out. The saw combines a powerful Makita-built Brushless motor powered by two 18V LXT batteries with automatic speed Change technology, which adjusts cutting speed and torque during the cut for optimum performance. The saw has a variable speed control dial (2, 500 6, 300 RPM), with soft start and an Electric brake for added convenience. It has a large 2-3/16 cutting capacity at 90 degrees, with a bevel capability of -1 to 48 and positive stops at 22.5 and 45. when used with a rail system (sold separately) the plunge Circular saw is a more portable option to a Table saw for select applications, and is ideal for use on the job site or in a workshop. It's part of Makitas expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the worlds largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star protection Computer controls . Star protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT and compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star symbol on the battery indicating Star protection inside.
- Powered by two LXT batteries; x2 LXT technology delivers more power, speed and run time without the hassles of a cord (batteries not included)
- Makita built electronically controlled BL Brushless motor delivers 6, 300 RPM for maximum performance and 50 longer run time per charge
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance
- Variable speed control dial (2, 500 - 6, 300 RPM) for optimum performance in a variety of materials
- Ideal for cutting large wood panels and other wood materials in confined areas
SKILSAW SPT77W-01 15-Amp 7-1/4-Inch Aluminum Worm Drive Circular Saw
The original worm drive SKILSAW, often called the saw that built America, just got better. At 1 lb. lighter than its predecessor (SKIL SHD77), this saw combines the power and durability you expect from SKILSAW with jobsite-proven, pro-focused features. On top of our legendary worm drive, you get the best-in-class Dual-Field motor, engineered specifically by SKILSAW for saws. Youve got your hands on the next evolution of the saw famous for cutting truer and lasting longer. This model even comes with a SKILSAW blade, just to make sure your SKILSAW is tough as nails right out of the box.
- Lighter construction (1 lbs. lighter than SKIL SHD77), reduces user fatigue for less down time
- Cut-Ready depth of cut system helps with quick, accurate depth measurements
- 51 bevel allows users to complete a wider variety of cuts
- 15 Amp of power gives users the power to rip through more lumber in less time
- The anti-snag lower guard provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces
Rockwell RK3441K 4-1/2 Compact Circular Saw, 5 amps, 3500 rpm with Dust Port and Accessory Kit
The Rockwell Compact 4-1/2-inch Circular Saw (RK3441K) is a powerful and functional circular saw which can replace conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saws. No need for a bulky circular saw when the Compact Circular Saw will cut 2x4s and sheet goods in the same amount of time with ease and comfort, thanks to its lightweight and compact design. Youll finish your jobs quicker without having to drag out the big heavy circular saw. Most cuts made with circular saws are on materials less than 2" thick. With the Rockwell Compact Circular Saw, tackle any of these jobs with ease, comfort and control and with just one hand. The slim grip handle improves comfort while enhancing grip and control, allowing you to guide the saw with just one hand. The result? Quick, easy operation with increased maneuverability for making cut-offs, plunge cuts and rips. Ideal for wood, especially plywood, hardwood flooring, nominal 2 lumber, molding, pegboard, dowels, etc.
- Compact but powerful 5-amp electric motor, matching performance of full-size saws at 3,500 rpm
- At only 5 lbs., is 50 lighter than conventional 7-1/4" circular saws, cuts through 2x4s in a single pass
- Left-handed blade design provides remarkable cut-line visibility
- Slim, inline grip design provides great comfort, balance, and control; maneuverable for overhead cuts
- The saw's maximum cutting depth at 90 degrees is 1-11/16" and its bevel capacity at 45 degrees is 1-1/8".Arbor Size:3/8 inches
TAICHIV Series 10-Inch 60 Tooth ATB Carbide Framing and Ultra-coated Saw Blades with 5/8-Inch Circular TCT Miter Table Saw Blades Good for All Purpose Timber and Wood Cutting
Product Description The TAICHIV high-performance wood saw blade cuts like a hot knife through butter, smooth&fast and perfect. Our saw blade helps maximize both the accuracy of the cut and the efficiency of your work, so you enjoy a job well done and the ability to complete more tasks in less time.
Brand Name: TAICHIV
Machine Use: Miter Saw, Table Saw, Circular Saw
Teeth: 40/60/80 ATB (Alternate-Top Bevel)
DIY Working: woodworking
(1)Laser-cut blade plate for true cuts 5/8" arbor with diamond knockout. (2)You can count on it over the long term, TAICHIV is designed for durability. (3)It leaves a cut so smooth that you would think it was sanded with 600 grit paper. (4)The blade cuts straight and true, there is absolutely no splintering in soft wood, and the cut edge looks like someone polished it. (5)Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion - ideal for decks
1.Before saw blade installed, pollutions adhering between saw blade and flange shall be removed, when installing saw blade, the marked direction shall be kept consistent with the rotating direction of electric tools, and flange shall be fastened by spanner attached to electric tools. 2.Do not use any saw blade that has been deformed for being pressed of crashed. 3.When operating, operator must wear safety helmet, safety footwear and goggles, protective glove, additionally, if necessary operator must use earplug, mask and so on.
- Sharp Durable
- Very sharp and clean cuts without any breakage on finger-jointed pre-primed and painted boards. Was able to cut a slice thin enough to be translucent to daylight with again no breakage of even the paint or primed layers
- For use on Miter Saws, Circular Saws, Table Saws, Hand Saws and Chop Saws. RPM up to 5,500
- Easy to use
- Professional Performance at economic price
Makita 5104 14 Amp 10-1/4-Inch Circular Saw
Makita 10-1/4" Circular Saw with Electric Brake
- 14 AMP motor delivers enough power to cut beams and timber
- Large cutting and bevel capacity (3-3/4'' at 90 and 2-3/4'' at 45)
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Precision gearing with ball and needle bearing construction for smooth and efficient power transmission
- Well balanced and weighs only 20.3 lbs. for increased operator comfort control
Freud D0536X Diablo 5-3/8-Inch 36 Tooth ATB Finish Cordless Trim Saw Blade
Freud D0536X Diablo 5-3/8-Inch 36 Tooth ATB Finish Cordless Trim Saw Blade
- Durable product
- This product meets the customer requirements
- Manufactured in Italy
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
Black & Decker BD4KITCDCRL 20V MAX Drill/Driver Circular and Reciprocating Saw Worklight Combo Kit
The BLACKDECKER BD4KITCDCRL 20V max* Combo Kit features a drill/Driver, a Circular saw, a Reciprocating saw, and a work light. This Combo Kit is part of the BLACKDECKER 20V max* battery system; compatible with the full line of Black & Decker 20-Volt max line of power and gardening tools. The drill/Driver features an 11 position Clutch to Avoid stripping screws and damaging work surface with a LED work light to illuminate the work surface, Keyless chuck, 0-650rpm. It offers a lightweight compact design which makes it easy to use in tight and confined spaces. The Circular saw features a 5.5" blade, high torque motor, tool free depth of cut and bevel adjustment and a compact design for ease of use. The Reciprocating saw features 3000Spm motor, 7/8" stroke length and tool-free blade changes. The work light is a handy, powerful light up to 70 lumens, for up to 11 hours of runtime for all types of tasks. The articulating LED bulb runs on a 20V Lithium battery. This Kit also includes (2) 20V max* batteries for no downtime. Backed by blackdecker's 2 year limited warranty. Kit includes: (1) Ldx120 drill/Driver, (1) Bdccs20 Circular saw, (1) Bdcr20 Reciprocating saw, (1) Bdcf20 work light, (2) LBXR20 20V max* batteries, (1) battery charger, (1) double ended bit, (1) 5.5" Circular saw blade, (1) Reciprocating saw blade.
- Part of the blackdecker 20V max* battery system and 2 batteries doubles the runtime for larger projects and less down time
- Drill / Driver features an 11 position clutch with a LED work light to illuminate the work surface
- Circular saw features a high torque motor with a 5-1/2" blade
- Reciprocating saw features 3000Spm motor, 7/8" stroke length and tool-free blade changes
- LED work ight offers 70 Lumens for up to 11 hours of runtime
- Included Components: (1) LDX120 Drill/Driver, (1) BDCCS20 Circular Saw, (1) BDCR20 Reciprocating Saw, (1) BDCF20 Work Light, (2) LBXR20 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Batteries, (1) Battery Charger, (1) Double Ended Bit, (1) 5.5" Circular Saw Blade, (1) Reciprocating Saw Blade
Freud D0740A Diablo 7-1/4 40 Tooth ATB Finishing Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor, Diamond Knockout, and PermaShield Coating
Laser cut Stabilizer vents Trap noise and vibration keeping it Cool and reducing blade warp; laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight; durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, Razor-Sharp cuts, and long life; tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability; laser cut Arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear.
- Laser cut Stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat Expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium Carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Yoga dvd best
- Friendship day gifts for best friend
- Saucepans 2017
- Place to buy a crock pot
- Business messenger bags
- Winter coats for kids
- Pet upright vacuum cleaner